Intern to Slut Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh...pllleeeaaase..." Nicole moaned hanging her head backward, she lifted her hips in a vain attempt to find his tongue, as she felt further moisture make its way along her ass towards the table below.

Again their eyes met, Brian softly laughing deviously. Again he moved toward her needy pussy and then teasingly to the side, licking along the opposite crease. Nicole's hips rocked upward, again searching in vain.

Brian slid his hands under her hips and gripped the tops of her thighs pulling her ass off the edge of the table slightly. Nicole fell back onto her elbows and he supported her lower body on his shoulders and arms. She again looked to their reflection in the window, her feet rested now on his shoulder blades and she could see his toned back rippling as he moved her around on the table.

He moved closer to her soaking lips he could see her moisture flowing from her pussy and running down between her ass now. Brian neared her further. Nicole felt his warm breath on her wet lips and clit and breathed deep in anticipation waiting to feel his tongue and lips on her sex, but again he turned licking up just next to her open lips at the crease to her inner thigh. With this pass he first tasted a slight hint of her sweet issuance.

"Nooooo... pllleeeeese...sir." She begged.

He laughed low as his mouth crossed over her pussy, his breath hitting her, again she anticipated and again he moved to the side licking her slight moisture off her other soft inner thigh.

"Uhhhhh... sir..." Nicole again pled.

Now finally, Brian centered his tongue at the lowest point of her glistening pussy. Nicole felt his warm breath as finally his tongue met her lips. Ever so softly he ran the tip of his tongue up the full length of her tight slit, ending with a flick across the nub of her throbbing clit.

"Mmmmm...uuuhhhhh..." Nicole moaned deeply at the first touch of his tongue then in frustration as Brian still only teased. She tried to hold him there with her legs but his powerful shoulders pushed through as he kissed her soft tufted mound then slowly back up the front of her body.

Nicole opened her eyes and looked as he rose up her body, retracing the slow steps he had taken down towards her now clenching and seeping pussy. She laid back and felt his strong arms and chest as he again kissed her deeply on the mouth, a slight taste of herself on his tongue. Nicole wrapped her feet around his firm ass and pulled him close as she ground into his pelvis, looking again for relief.

"What would you like me to do, slut?" He asked her as he once again attacked her neck and breasts with kisses and light bites.

"Ooohh...god...anything you want, sir," Nicole pled, rocking her hips into him.

Brian briefly smiled at her then slowly moved back, once again retracing the slow progress down her body. Again positioned between her legs, supporting her on his shoulders he teased her again; always breathing deeply on her soaking folds but only providing slight touches with his tongue.

"Please, sir, I'm so hot, sir." She still pled.

"Are you my slut?"

Finally, she felt one finger slide up between her cheeks. She felt it slide easily along, greased by the moisture that had flown down from her pussy. Nicole felt the finger apply just slight pressure to her tight rear hole just as Brian's mouth went to her slit his tongue probing deep between her lips and licking from bottom to top.

"Oohhhhhh...god!! Yes, sir, I am your slut, sir!!" Nicole screamed finally feeling the full effect of Brian's mouth on her pussy, and the sensation from his finger on her ass. She reached down with one hand and grabbed at his short blonde hair to try and hold him there and provide some support for the feelings that rose in her radiating up from between her legs. Brian's tongue dug deeply into her a numerous times, as Nicole now grabbed at her own breast massaging as she continued to moan, arching her back off the table.

Brian then moved forward slightly, his finger leaving the area between her cheeks and moving up and into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm...aaaahhh..." Nicole moaned as the finger entered her, curling upward and pressing on her g-spot. Brian's mouth and tongue now moved forward as well and he licked and sucked on her pulsing clit. She threw her head back and gripped tighter at his hair, her breasts heaving.

He expertly manipulated her clit and g-spot with his tongue and finger, and Nicole thought back to that first morning in his office. Brian could feel her building to climax and continued to assail her clit with his tongue and lips as he removed his finger from inside of Nicole. She moaned at the emptiness she now felt, but still pushed her hips into him as she felt the wave building to orgasm.

Brian reached onto the table next to her and found the toy he had left there. Nicole once again felt something begin to fill her pussy sliding easily inside of her as her moisture flowed out. Focused on the feeling of Brian's tongue on her clit she only slowly remembered what the object that now penetrated her was and realized Brian's goal. She gasped slightly at the thought then relaxed again as she enjoyed the feeling of his work on her clit and pussy.

Based on Nicole's breathing and how she was forcing herself onto his mouth Brian could sense she was close to cumming. He slowly withdrew the plug from her pussy and assessed its slickness with his fingers. Nicole's pussy once again supplied all the lubrication necessary for the next step.

He carefully positioned the tip of the plug at Nicole's tight pink ring. Brian continued to manipulate her clit with his tongue, and Nicole grabbed his hair tighter reaching with her other hand to brace against the edge of the table as he slowly applied pressure to the plug.

Nicole's wetness did its job and the tip of the plug pushed into her rear hole, again she moaned, "Arrrrr...gguuuuhhh...mmmmmm..." as she focused on the feeling from her clit and the pain from the plug morphed into pleasure and mingled in.

Brian looked up and saw her stomach beginning to clench and spasm, her breasts heaving as the wave of orgasm rose. He slid the plug slowly into her stretching her pink ring further. She moaned, as the widest part of the plug started to stretch her wide, the wave of pleasure crashed over her she came screaming, "Mmmmmm...arrrrrrrrrr...oh god, oh god, oooooooohhhh god!!"

Nicole now grabbed Brian's head with both hands, her legs kicked and shook, as her stomach and pussy clenched. Brian gave one more quick push and her ass hungrily swallowed the plug seating it within her. Brian eased the pressure on her clit and licked deeply a few times into her pussy, fully tasting her sweet pungent cum as the last twitches of orgasm ended in her legs and stomach.

She slumped back fully onto the table, her ass shifting slightly to start to adjust to this new invader. Brian shifted her more fully onto the table and she put her feet back up next to her ass, knees raised. He stood and Nicole was able to finally fully see his naked strong chest and fit abdomen. Brian bent over between her raised knees, supporting himself just above her. She reached up to caress his chest and grabbed one shoulder as the final shudders of orgasm shook through her.

"That wasn't so bad, was it...slut?" he said with a knowing smile.

"mmmmuhhh...no, sir." She moaned.

Brian stood letting one hand slowly trail down from her breast to her stomach to her mound then past, pushing slightly on the plug now in her ass. Nicole moaned and lay there knees spread and in the air. He assessed the end of the plug in her ass which now glistened with her cum as it still slowly drained from her pussy.

He adjusted his hardening cock in his pants. He'd let her recover for a bit before demanding more of her, he thought, taking a drink form his glass of wine, the taste intermingling with the sweetness of Nicole's juices on his tongue.

"I'm going to take a shower now too," Brian said, giving Nicole one final caress on the cheek before walking away. "Make yourself at home, I'll be back out in a sec."

"Mmmm...hmmmm." Nicole responded still basking in her climax.

"What was that?" Brian demanded stopping for a second as he walked toward the hall.

"Ahh...yes, sir." She replied.

"Good, oh, and I ordered us a pizza earlier. If it gets here before I'm out can you take care of it."

"Yes, sir, of course sir."

Brian disappeared down the hallway and Nicole lay on the table for a few minutes adjusting to the new pressure in her ass and recovering from another incredible orgasm. Finally she sat up, and saw herself reflected in the window, legs spread, her robe pushed aside. Though there was clearly nobody in the forest behind the house who could see she was suddenly aware of her exposure seeing her reflection. Nicole quickly stood and pulled the robe back secure around her, holding it with her hand.

She picked up her glass of wine with the other hand and moved to the couch, curling up into the corner and sinking deep into its soft wide cushions. She breathed contently and as she once again shifted and felt the plug deep in her ass.

Nicole relaxed on the large comfortable couch enjoying the wine that had been poured for her; still daydreaming about her latest orgasm for a few minutes longer, when the doorbell rang. It startled her until she thought, "Oh, yes the pizza."

Quickly she stood, setting her glass on the end table and making sure her robe was wrapped tightly around her and held it closed with one hand. Nicole made her way to the front door, peering through the large window next to it she saw the delivery car still idling in the drive way and the pizza boy waiting with warming bag in his hand outside the door.

Nicole opened the door inward and fully saw the pizza boy as he began to reach into the warming bag to retrieve their dinner. He seem a bit younger than she was, still college age maybe 19 or 20, and was average height, tallish maybe, she thought, but not in comparison to Mr. Smith. He appeared fit, but on the skinny side. Fully appraising him, she decided she considered him kind of cute, and in any other circumstance would maybe flirt a bit in the hopes they would maybe meet again around campus.

"That's, uh, $25.60." He said, checking the slip and presenting the boxed pizza to her.

"What! Shit!" Nicole thought, she had figured Mr. Smith had already paid with a credit card and she'd just have to meet the delivery person and take the pizza. "Um...oh..." she stuttered, "I thought it was already paid for."

"Um...no Miss," the pizza boy responded, checking the sales receipt stapled to the box again, "says, cash at delivery."

Nicole wracked her brain, what could she do? Mr. Smith had specifically asked her to take care of it and she had said, 'No problem.' Though not a significant amount of money, she rarely carried much cash and was sure she didn't have that much in her bag. "Um...this isn't my house. Can you wait a few minutes? My...uh...boss, will be right out." She stammered.

The pizza boy raised an eyebrow assessing this attractive young lady, holding a bath robe shut in front of him at the mention it was her boss's house. Nicole noticed this reaction a blushed slightly, though a familiar warmth grew inside of her with the thought of the circumstances that had brought her to this point, and her secret inner self being exposed to others.

"No, miss, I can't wait," the delivery boy responded, "I've got other pizzas getting cold in the car."

Nicole didn't want to let Mr. Smith down, but was running out of ideas. She shifted nervously looking around the entryway as if it would provide some solution. In doing so the plug in her ass shifted, reminding her of her situation and sparking an idea.

Similar to the original fantasy that was the impetus to her progression through this week, perhaps, she could do 'something' for the delivery boy to make him give her the pizza without charge. She again assessed the young driver in front of her. She took a deep breath, and let her inner slut begin to take over.

"Surely, there is something I can do for you to get that pizza." Nicole said as seductively as possible, letting her robe open slightly wider at the top, exposing her cleavage.

The pizza boy gave her a quizzical look, "Um, what? I just need the $25.60."

"Crap," Nicole thought, "that didn't sound right as soon as I said it."

The pizza boy's mind had not been as wrapped in porn fantasies as much as Nicole's had that week, and he was oblivious to her insinuation.

To Nicole's relief, Brian then reappeared into the entry way. She turned back slightly to see him fresh from the shower wearing no shirt and loose sweat pants. He smiled down at her with a slight chuckle, a glint in his eye. He had heard her attempt to seduce the pizza boy for free pizza and again was somewhat proud she was embracing her true self, the thought of this starting to once again harden his cock. She was still his slut, though, and he wasn't quite ready to share.

"I left the money right here, Nicole," Brian said, picking up two twenties from the table near the door, just behind her out of her sight.

The pizza boy sighed slightly and gave a small shake of his head as he handed the pizza to Nicole. Brian held the money out towards Nicole.

"Here, pay the man," he said.

Nicole looked at the money in Brian's hand as she held the pizza with one hand and her robe closed with the other. Momentarily she looked around for other options, then up into Brian's face as she realized the situation she was in. Brian looked down at her smiling, he saw the questioning look and nodded silently reassuring her it was okay.

Redness and warmth flooded to Nicole's face and chest as she realized she was being forced to expose herself to this young stranger. It dawned on her that in her new role her boss was going to push all of her limits. Nicole released her grip on the robe, letting it fall open, and took the money from Brian. She now turned back to face the pizza boy.

"Here you go, sorry for the confusion," Nicole said offering the money.

The delivery boy's jaw dropped and his eyes open wide. Taking in the redhead in front of him, the insides of her soft but perky breasts, flat stomach, and red haired mound all now exposed.

Brian stepped up next to Nicole and slid his hand into the robe and around to her back placing it gently there. His arm now held the left side of the robe fully open, exposing her breast in total. "Yes, perhaps next time we can come to another arrangement, but I'm not ready to share my little slut...yet."

Nicole gasped and her pussy clenched being exposed and referred to in that manner in front of a stranger. "Yet?" she thought.

The pizza boy finally regained his senses for a moment and looked up at Brian. "Um, oh, ah, yes sir," he said finally reaching out and taking the money from Nicole's hand.

The reassuring hand on her back gave Nicole more confidence in her role. She stepped over slightly and leaned into Brian's right leg and side, still exposed and facing the young man at the door. Her one hand, now free, fell to the outside of her thigh. Slowly she brought it up and back, moving from her thigh to the inside of Brian's thigh and steadily up until she felt Brian's cock through his loose pants. Nicole squeezed it lightly and slowly stroked her thumb along its hardening length as Brian let out a soft moan at the touch.

The young driver fumbled for the change still trying to take in as much of the soft curves of the redhead in front of him, and now noticing her hand's action on the groin of the man with her. Both Brian and Nicole could see the tent that had formed quickly in his pants.

As the pizza boy still fumbled for the change, Brian said, "Don't worry about it. Keep it for your, ah...troubles" motioning towards the young man's obvious erection.

The delivery boy, forced the money into his pocket and nervously tried to adjust and hide his excitement slowly backing away. "Um, yes sir, thank you sir," he replied nervously.

Nicole took her hand from Brian's now nearly fully hard cock and blew a kiss toward the young man, "See you next time," she taunted.

The delivery boy turned taking one last look over his shoulder and stumbled back towards his car in the distance.

Brian now turned Nicole toward him, took the pizza from her, and placed it on the table next to the door. He slid both hands into the robe and grabbed the young red heads ass firmly pulling her close into him. "You are a little slut," he said.

"Yes sir, your slut, sir," she replied as she put one hand on his shoulder the other making its way back down his stomach to return to massaging his cock through his pants. Brian moaned slightly as she did. Nicole now smiled a bit, she realized as she embraced this new role that she had an effect on her boss as well.

"Would you like me to take care of this for you, sir?" Nicole asked stroking Brian's cock through his pants, again feeling a bit of precum near the tip.

Brian first looked down at Nicole, her own arousal apparent in her erect nipples, then over her shoulder noting that the pizza deliver car still sat idling in the driveway, the open front door of the house giving the pizza boy, now surely in the driver's seat a clear view of them. Brian pushed the robe off of Nicole's shoulders and she let it drop to her feet.

"Yes, slut, I think you should give that poor excited young man a show."

Nicole froze for just half a beat realizing the door was open and her ass and back was fully exposed to the driveway outside. She looked back over her shoulder briefly and saw the car still sitting there, then back up to Brian. Her pussy moistened further, "yes sir," she moaned as she reached up with free hand to the back of his head and pulled him down into a deep kiss.

Breaking from the kiss she stepped to widen her stance in front of Brian then slowly bent at the waist arching her back and further exposing her ass and pussy through the open door, as she slowly began to push Brian's pants down his legs.

His fully erect cock bounced free from his pants. Nicole slowed her bend as her face came level with the head of his cock. She looked up at Brian and smiled as she licked her lips and slowly opened her mouth extending her tongue. Brian closed his eyes and pushed his hips forward as he felt her breath, anticipating her lips closing around his head. Nicole turned away at the last second his cock brushing past her cheek as she moved to lick and kiss Brian's thigh next to his tight balls.

"You little tease," Brian accused her. She looked back up to him as she smiled.

"You're not the only one," she replied, continuing to bend, pushing her ass further up and out toward the headlights of the car behind her in the driveway.

Finally with his pants at his ankles Nicole asked Brian, "Do you think he can see the plug in my ass and my wet little pussy," and gave a slight wiggle.

"Oh, you are a little slut," Brian replied.

"Your little slut," Nicole responded now settling on to her knees in front of him.

Nicole took Brian's cock in one hand slowly rubbing the precum from the tip along its length as she began to lick and kiss around its base, teasing him slowly. Brian moaned as her hand slowly stroked and tried to move his hips to increase the pace but now Nicole controlled the rhythm. She cradled and massaged his balls as she did before finally bringing her lips just in front of the head of Brian's cock.

Brian moaned loudly as she finally let her lips slide tightly over the head and slowly down the shaft of his cock. Suppressing her initially gag she swallowed and took the head briefly into her throat, her reflex overcame her efforts and she slowly backed off his cock still holding it's now saliva coated shaft in her hand Nicole gasped a bit for air.