Intern to Slut Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadWisco
MadWisco
322 Followers

"That was good, little slut." Brian commended her.

She looked up and smiled, "Thank, you sir," before taking his cock back in her mouth. She started to bob her head up and down on his cock her hand expertly stroking the hard shaft.

Brian moaned again tilting his head back before looking back out the door at the pizza delivery car still in the driveway. "Do you think he's seen enough?" he asked Nicole.

She stopped her manipulations for just a moment to reply, "I think so, best leave some to his imagination," then she continued to work her lips up and down Brian's cock.

Brian placed one hand gently on the back of Nicole's head, lightly gripping her red hair. He raised the other and waved to the pizza boy in his car before shutting the door between them; then looked down to Nicole at his feet, as she worked on his cock. Brian enjoyed the view of her ass bouncing up and down in rhythm with her head and hand on his stiff shaft, where he could just make out the edge of the base of the plug in her ass.

She thought again to his cock pushing into her pussy and Brian's own oral manipulations and moaned around his cock as her pussy began to further moisten and drip. Nicole enjoyed being his slut, being pushed and exposed as she was. She felt Brian's balls begin to tighten and his breathing get shorter and moans louder. She tightened her grip as she stroked his cock running her lips up and down the shaft. Finally she felt his hand tighten on the back of her head as he let go with the first shot of cum into her mouth.

"Mmmmm...aaaaaaahhh," Brian moaned and Nicole held the head of his cock between her lips working it with her tongue as she worked the shaft with her hand milking spurt after spurt of cum onto her tongue and into her cheeks. Finally with one final suck, Brian withdrew leaving a drop of cum on Nicole's lower lip.

Nicole looked up at Brian and smiled as she swallowed, standing she licked the final drop off her lower lip. They stood naked together for a moment as he grabbed her ass and pulled her into him. She rubbed her sex on his leg slightly aching to continue.

"Easy, little slut," he smiled, "besides, the pizza's getting cold."

She moaned in protest slightly before smiling back, then turned and bent to pick up her robe behind her, showing him the plug in her ass and giving a little wiggle in his direction, "Don't make your slut wait too long sir."

He slapped her ass a little harder than playfully, "Careful, don't get above yourself."

"Yes sir," she said picking up the pizza and beginning to walk toward the table across the room not bothering to hold the robe closed.

Brian watched her walk across the room as he pulled up his pants. "She was becoming proud of who she is," he thought, "I'm glad my slut decided this wasn't over."

MadWisco
MadWisco
322 Followers