All Comments on 'Internal Desire Ch. 02'

by JackPorter23

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is good because Tracy, the boss, likes to be seen as much as she likes to see. Mutually rewarding fun as opposed to the usual domineering or abusive treatment from the boss (male or female).

JackPorter23JackPorter23over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the feedback! I originally set out to play with the power dynamic cliche of male boss uses power over female employee to get sexual favors and thought it might also be fun to have Tracy control when and how she shows and also have control over how that employee is shown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyable read. It may have been a mistake to take so much time over his hugely detailed fantasies. I get that they’re integral to your story, but as your story drifts into his fantasies, the reader starts to drift a little too, because we want to get to the real world part of the story. The consequence is that people skim read the fantasy part to get back to what is actually going to happen in the ‘real world’. Food for thought maybe.

JackPorter23JackPorter23over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. I used the fantasies as a plot devices to show just how much Nick had been thinking about Tracy, and wasn’t just a deviant who wanted to spank one out in his new bosses office at the first available moment.

My plan in future chapters is to have there be less fantasies and more “real action”, but wanted to set up the sexual tension before we got there…point taken though.

Thanks again, and please keep the comments/feedback coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackPorter23@JackPorter23
I REALLY appreciate any and all love my works get! I love to hear feedback from my fans/critics. Either drop or comment, or send me a private note if you’d rather. Please check out my new series entitled “Internal Desire” and let me know what you think through giving it a fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES