International Cuckold Pt. 02

Story Info
White bully fucks girlfriend and cuckolds her Asia boyfriend.
2.7k words
3.9
23.1k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/09/2022
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another true story from my crazy fun life. This takes place back when I was a student and had almost finished my studies. My study mate and girlfriend at the time was a hot young exchange student from China, Shanghai who told me she would never consider dating Asian men after being with me.

This is also when I started to learn more about the common fetish among Asians to be humiliated and fucked by white men. Some changes were made to names of people and places.

Like most Asians the girl outside my door was difficult to age up. She might be just as close to 18 as to 28. However, she was friends with my girlfriend and that probably meant she was close to 22.

Her name was Xiexie (or Tietie? I couldn't really remember, these names all sounded the same) and she dressed pretty much like a young girl with a tight pink summer outfit. The skirt and top had a pattern with cute hearts and teddy bears. She had an innocent cute face, long black hair and a slim body and looked almost exactly like pornstar Evelyn Lin.

"Hi Andrew, is Meiliang here at your place?" Even her voice sounded innocent and girly.

"Yeah 'meinu', she needed a shower. She should soon be done, you can come in". I usually spoke with a calm deep voice with her.

"Thanks 'shuaige', haha!".

We had started calling each other pretty girl 'meinu', handsome boy 'shuaige' in Chinese when we first met last week. It was probably me that started this idea of flirty nicknames.

Both me, my girlfriend Meiliang and Xiexie and her roommate lived in the same local town outside Berlin in Germany as my girlfriend Meiliang quickly connected with other Chinese foreign exchange students nearby. They had met a few times mostly at Xiexie's place to make food and stuff.

Xiexie was together with another Chinese sissy boy that I had met once when I was over to pick them up. He was a real nerd, short little chubby and fat, slim arms, pasty skin and thick glasses. His hair showed signs of baldness. I think he was maybe one or two years older than us because he had already finished his studies and started working with something to do with economics and math.

By this time my girlfriend Meiliang was already deep into raceplay fetish and loved to be called racial slurs when I fucked her. We also used to talk about differences between people and I also had planted the idea of us seducing the naive Xiexie to stay with us and cuckold her boyfriend.

Xiexie had now taken off her black high heel sandals and walked into our kitchen in our two room apartment. I gave her a long hug like I usually did and held her tight, a bit longer than friends would.

"So, what up?"

"Tiered. I just finished a math-exam and now I just want some relaxing for the next few days".

"Okay, come sit here with me."

I pointed to our small green two seat sofa and waited for her to sit down first. She tried putting her hands in her lap to stop her dress from exposing too much of her slender legs. I sat down just next to her and put my muscular arm behind her.

"You know what, you should stay the night here with us. It's unnecessary for you to go back to your place to sleep".

It was a bold thing to say. I didn't actually ask her to stay in the same bed and fuck but it was almost implied.

Xiexie looked at me carefully with a more happy smile. She slowly looked at me over my muscles that were clearly seen in the tight compression shirt I was wearing. I had just hit the gym hard a couple of hours earlier and my muscles were still bulging. She also quickly glanced at my six pack and down my legs wearing a pair of green soft pants.

Before she could answer my girlfriend Meiliang walked in looking hot in a pair of tight jeans and a pink top. She had long dark hair with some brown highlights, round sexy ass and looked almost exactly like pornstar Vina Sky.

Meiliang's long black hair was still a little wet from the shower. Andrew could see a hint of a strap of the pink thong she had been wearing when he fucked her before. He felt his cock getting hard again.

"Hey babe, I just asked Xiexie here to join us and stay the night, I hope that's okay right?!"

Meiliang sat down on the sofa on the other side of Xiexie giving her a long friendly hug.

"No of course not, we can have some great fun. Maybe also some shopping and dinner?"

"Sounds great babe. Oh I forgot to give our friend Xiexie a welcome hug!"

I gave the small Asian a long hug holding her back tight. She smelled sweet, like strawberries?

On the other side Meiliang gave Xiexie another hug and started playing with her hair. They held her tight between them without letting go.

"You always have so pretty hair, and a cute face. We will have fun together." Meiliang kissed Xiexie on her cheek, making her blush.

"Why don't you show our friend what you did on the sofa before your shower?"

Meiliang hesitated for a second but decided to risk it to see Xiexie's reaction. She got on her knees in front of them and first rubbed his cock outside his sweatpants and then took the cock out.

In her small Asian hands it just looked massive, much bigger than both her hands together.

Andrew enjoyed Meiliang sucking his dick with his left arm still around Xiexie next to him. She watched with amazement the white cock without taking her eyes off it for a second.

"Let our friend try".

Meiliang got up and helped Xiexie up from the sofa and down on her knees taking her dress off. She also got her top off and soon the two Asian girls were half naked blowing him. It was quite a great feeling seeing the two Asian girls taking turns kissing and sucking on his dick.

After a while he felt the familiar tingle and prodded Meiliang to let her know he would cum. She dutifully let him cum in her mouth but didn't swallow.

"Kiss your friend, let her taste me".

Meiliang hugged Xiexie and kissed her with her mouth still filled with cum. Xiexie kissed her back. In Andrew's experience when an Asian girl succumbed to sucking white dick she would do pretty much anything next.

After cleaning up in the bathroom they put their dresses on and started to get ready to head out.

Xiexie was wearing her shirt and short skirt again. She was now also wearing a pair of matching heels that she had borrowed from Meiliang. His girlfriend was also wearing heels and had changed into a red sexy top and short jeans skirt.

"See you later babe, we are off to do some shopping! I think Xiexie will need a new nightie for her stay tonight."

"Great idea, and you need to get some new slutty underwear. Since you need to drop the ones you are wearing. Right. Now."

Meiliang knew to obey his commands and reached under her skirt dropping a ping thong on the floor. Xiexie paused for a second and then did the same, dropping a pair of larger pink panties.

"Hey Xiexie, you should also text your boyfriend that you will stay the night with me tonight and that he should send you some money for shopping."

Xiexie got her phone out from her small pink purse and opened up a Chinese messaging app Andrew didn't recognize.

"Write in English so I can understand what he says."

Xiexie: hey boyfriend, are you online?

Xiexie: I will not be coming home tonight

Chang: okay, but why? I thought we would celebrate my birthday today

Xiexie: I will stay at Andrew's and Meiliang's place tonight

Xiexie: you know what I fantasized about

Xiexie: well he actually asked me just now, and I said yes

Xiexie: I know you also fantasize about me with some white guy

Chang: oh my... what did you do?

Xiexie: I will tell you every detail tomorrow

Andrew leaned closer and whispered to Xiexie what to write, he was interested in how much he could humiliate them. (Tell him how big I am compared to his rice dick).

Xiexie: but I can tell you that Andrew's cock was like 10 times bigger than yours

Xiexie: when I sucked on his dick haha

Chang: 😲(gasping emoji)

Xiexie: and I need you to send some money

Chang: Okay, what for?

Xiexie: Me and Meiliang are gonna go shopping now

Xiexie: I feel like I want some new stuff

Xiexie: nightgown and underwear

Chang: Okay sure I whatever you want babe

Xiexie: they only have one bed, I am sure you are okay with me being with them

Chang: if that makes you happy it will make me happy

Xiexie: are you touching your little penis thinking right now about me in the same bed as Andrew?

Xiexie: answer!

Chang: yes

Xiexie: I will tell you more you sissy after we are done

Xiexie: oh and send money for Meiliang's shopping

Xiexie: and our food, we will all go to some restaurant later

Xiexie: send 500€

Chang: that is a lot

Xiexie: well me Meiliang and Andrew are students so you need to support us with your salary

Xiexie: okay just got notification on my phone that the money is in my account. Good cuck, talk to you later.

Meiliang and Xiexie started talking in Chinese and laughing as they headed for the door. They tried to pull down on their short skirts a little to make sure they wouldn't flash anyone. My girlfriend turned around and waved goodbye.

"I will text you later babe, I will let you know when we are done with the shopping and found a restaurang and you come join us there!".

Two hours later and they were all three back from the restaurant. There had been lots of making out and groping under the table at the restaurant and they probably had attracted the attention of many of the other guests.

Andrew remembered with a smile one japanese young nervous businessman asking them to calm dawn but Andrew had just reached out and grabbed his short black hair and told the nip to sit the fuck down and mind his little yellow rice dick.

Xiexie and Meiliang had just laughed at his blushing face and went back to taking turns french kissing him.

Now back at his place the two asian girls were now on his bed only wearing some new sexy black panties.

Andrew let them warm up untill they were really horney and then got their attention.

"Okay sluts time to get fucked, whoever begs the best gets the cock first!"

The two Asian girls were now completely nude next to each other and turned their asses up face down in the sheets shaking their shaved wet pussies at him.

"Oh Andrew please fuck me first I am so horny."

"No, me first your cock is so big!"

"Yes fuck me first with your big white dick!"

"Fuck my tight Asian cunt!"

"Me cunt so horny! Gook slut love you long time!"

Andrew moved behind Xiexie that had begged the best, grabbed her ass with both hands and started fucking her hard.

"Oh fuck that feels good fuck me harder oh fuck yes!!"

Meiliang had just sighed and got next to her friend kissing her nipples and mouth.

"Fuck your cock is big oh my GOD I LOVE IT YOU FUCK OH FUUUCKK!!!"

Andrew took turns fucking the two hot girls on the bed making sure they were properly satisfied in the end.

After an hour or two they were back on the sofa wearing underwear and checking their phones. Andrew looked over at Xiexie who was grabbing her phone with one hand and stroking her tit with the other.

"Hey Xiexie, you don't mind me calling you racial slurs right?"

"What? No it's okay it's a bit sexy with some raceplay I like it!"

"Okay! Are we done with the shopping list?".

Andrew was on a webpages for sex toys and they together were adding different items to the online basket. Cuffs, butt plugs, chins and vibrators.

"No wait, I found one more thing I want to add!" Xiexie held up her phone and showed a photo of an item labeled 'tiny cock cage with lock'. In the photo an image of a metal ring around the shaft and balls lockable with a key with metal bars around the cock, barely 1 inch long.

They sent the list of items to Chang and told him to pay extra for express next-day delivery.

Xiexie: The items is for us to play with, but the last one the cage it's for you, boyfriend

Chang: oh fuck I am so hard right now babe

Xiexie: pathetic. your hard is not even half of Andrew soft

Xiexie: you better remember the feeling, it will be a long time until you can be hard again with that on

Xiexie: now pay up, rice dick

Chang: I already have, thanks

The next day Xiexie had gone home to Chang to pick up all the stuff they ordered. Andrew was now up on his balcony looking down three floors at Chang's small car, a black Volkswagen Golf stopping below.

Under him his girlfriend Meiliang walked out of the apartment building to meet Xiexie wearing a pair of pink heels, pink miniskirt and a green top. With walked Andrew's friend Charles that he had invited to fuck the sluts this weekend. Charles was a big muscular dude from his football-team wearing gray sweatpants and a white top.

As the car stopped Xiexie stepped out from the passenger side wearing a pair of black heels and a tight dark red cocktail dress. Xiexie also had a black collar around her neck with a leash that she held in her hand. Chang stayed inside the car with the door closed and from above as far Andrew could tell it looked like Chang had a ball gag in his mouth and one hand cuffed to the steering wheel.

It was not a very busy street but there were at least a couple of people that also glanced over at the Asian bet that now introduced herself to Charles and handed him her leash. Meiliang went for the trunk and got out a heavy black duffle bag that she put on the ground next to Xiexie. Andrew couldn't really hear what they were saying but cleared his throat and shouted above them to get their attention.

"Hey slut, did you get everything we ordered?!" Andrew drew the attention of the passers by and both them and Xiexie looked up.

"What? Oh yeah, I have everything in the black bag! Well, except for the small pink butt plug" Xiexie shouted back to him, pointed to the bag on the ground by her heels and winked.

"And where is the pink plug then?!"

"In my tight Asian butt of course haha!"

"You slut! And your boyfriend, is he caged and locked up??"

"Yep, his tiny friend has been locked in the tiny cock cage since yesterday when we got it! Now I am the only one with a key to unlock him haha!"

"Seems he doesn't mind dropping off his horny girlfriend to two white studs for an all weekend fuck-fest haha!"

"No, he really loves it!" Xiexie waved to Chang that now had pulled down his window to listen in. Andrew shouted to Chang now.

"Hey don't worry chink, we will make sure we return her to you when we are sure both our sluts has a mixed baby in their belly!"

Xiexie seemed to pause for a moment about the idea of being bred but then perked up and started giggling.

"Okay we are ready, we are coming up, let the fun begin!"