International Hot Wife Day

Story Info
Husband is tricked into being a sissy crossdresser.
2.4k words
4.5
25.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers

The text arrived from my sexy wife Carla shortly after eleven: OH HUBBY I NEARLY FORGOT...IT'S INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY TODAY XX

I texted back: SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? XX

Carla replied immediately: IT MEANS I GET TO BE A HOT WIFE FOR THE DAY AND FUCK WHOEVER I WANT. CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE FORGOTTEN THE RULES ALREADY DARLING HUBBY! XX

How could I have forgotten? During sex over the weekend Carla told me her biggest fantasy was becoming a hot wife and turning me into a sissy cuckold. At the time, obviously, I thought she was joking. But I played along because I could sense the idea was getting her really turned and we haven't really had mind blowing sex for a very long time. It's always okay, but I always have to use Carla's favourite eight inch rampant rabbit to give her an orgasm as my tiny four and a half inch cock has never been able to satisfy her. So, in a moment of weakness I encouraged her role playing game and agreed to her request for a "free hall pass" meaning that when International Women's Day arrived she could become a hot wife for the day.

Two things to note here: 1) I never believed she was being serious (although she was greatly aroused when I said imagine this is Simon's great big cock entering you now - as I pushed the big vibrator into her unbelievably damp gaping pussy. Simon is about Carla's age - 48 - and like her works as a fertility specialist. He's also one hell of a hunk and at the works Christmas party a few months ago - one that I was invited to, Carla and Simon danced an erotically charged tango that clearly got them both turned on. In fact I almost got out of my seat to confront Simon when he grabbed my wife's large and magnificent ass, and proceeded to kiss her neck as Carla threw her head back and revealed even more of her cleavage than usual - one of her nipples was clearly visible having momentarily popped out of her black balcony bra and I thought Simon was about to gorge himself on it. I felt a huge wave of jealousy, but then the music stopped and Carla reassured me later that Simon was just drunk. Besides we had great sex after that party - again because I said to Carla I bet you loved it when Simon grabbed your sexy derriere. "Oh fuck, yes." She said, confirming my worst fears, but by then I was too far gone to care). And 2) I hadn't realised how close it was to International Women's Day!

My phone pinged again: HERE'S WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO SO FAR TODAY HUBBY. REMEMBER YOU CAN'T GET MAD. YOU GAVE ME A FREE HALL PASS! XX

My heart was pounding as a picture attachment arrived. I tapped the download icon...and looked in horror at an image of my wife naked, apart from her doctor's white coat, stethoscope, black panties, stockings and high heels holding Simon's big fat cock in her hand, smiling at the camera and clearly about to insert that fine mountainous specimen into her mouth. I felt sick inside, Carla has never - as far as I know - cheated on me before. But here she was looking like some dazzling sexy porn star brazenly cheating on me and boasting about it.

Another picture arrived - this time Carla was deep throating Simon and I could see globules of his pre-cum on my gorgeous wife's lips. One more picture followed, and it was quite literally the climax. Carla had Simon's cum in her mouth, on her lips and it had dribbled down onto her breasts, a small, but not insignificant, amount had landed squarely on both her nipples. Carla had the most mischievous flirtatious grin on her face I've ever seen. She looked stunning. Like a real classy tart. Despite my raging jealousy I felt my own humble cock start to stir. I quickly realised, ridiculous though it was, that the idea of Carla being a hot wife - if only for just a day - was actually quite thrilling. And how could I possibly be angry with her. I'd agreed to her doing this - yes, I said it in jest and in haste in the middle of banging her myself and I said it naively thinking she wasn't serious, but surely that was my fault no hers? I'd given her the green light and I had to take ownership of that. And of the fact that those three pictures were hot as hell and were really getting me burning with desire. Funny thing is Carla has never given me a blow job, but looking at her behaving like a whore and given hunky Simon one ironically turned me on more than actually receiving one. Shit, what was happening to me? Carla was becoming a hot wife and I felt hugely thrilled by the prospect of her doing so. I felt emasculated, but also began to enjoy the feeling of being cuckolded. And that image of Simon's yummy looking cum on my sexy wife's nipples was driving me wild with both jealousy and perverted pleasure. I'd never felt so aroused. I actually wished that Carla was in the room with me so I could taste hunky Simon's cum and lick it off her nipples. I bet that would drive her insane with lust, I thought.

Maybe Carla had this sixth sense that I was open to this lifestyle. My small cock was surely an indicator that I was willing to be humiliated, feminized, sissified? Any normal alpha male would have phoned his wife instantly and told her "Fuck you, our marriage is over." But I was more and more aroused looking at those wonderfully explicit images of my naughty wife. Aroused and willing to do anything she asked.

A new text message arrived: WELL HUBBY, DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW? XX

Such strident confidence. Carla was in complete control here and I was loving it.

I'VE GOT SUCH A STIFFY! XX I texted back. AND YOU & SIMON LOOK SO FUCKING HOT TOGETHER XX

That's when Carla phoned me:

"So, hubby you liked that did you? I bet you'd like to watch a live performance eh? Shall I invite Simon and a few of my other colleagues home tonight so we can both play with them? They're some gorgeous gay guys here that would love my darling sissy hubby to give them a blow job. Provided, you're wearing a pair of my panties of course." Carla said seductively.

The very idea which twenty minutes earlier would have caused me great pain and anger, now sounded irresistible. Just the thought of wearing some of Carla's sexy lingerie while sucking some gay guy's cock in front of my sexy hot wife was making my heart pound. Carla had played an ace of a game and I was lost in a sea of depravity and lust.

"Oh yes please my sexy hot wife." I replied in a newly discovered effeminate voice. "I'd love that." Truth was, looking again at Simon's huge cock made me realise I was desperate for cock myself. I was actually jealous of Carla because she had tasted Simon and had had his gorgeous looking cock in her mouth. I was entranced by it. Oh, and he is such a stud. He'd shown that at the Christmas party when he'd danced with Carla. I so wanted to watch him fuck my hot wife now. And maybe even have sloppy seconds.

"Listen," Carla said, "I've got to go in a minute, but Simon would just like a quick word with you."

"Okay." I whispered, thrilled by the thought of speaking to my hot wife's lover.

"Hi sissy cuck boy?" Simon said. "I believed you enjoyed looking at what your naughty wife did to me earlier in her office?"

"Oh Simon, I just wanted to thank you for giving her a good time. You've got such a gorgeous cock."

"Why thank you sissy. So you won't mind me fucking her in her office this afternoon then and later in your marital bed?"

"Oh, I'd love that Master Simon, I'd love that so very much. Please fuck my wife."

"Oh, I will sissy. I'll fuck her good and proper. And later I'll even let you have some of my sloppy seconds provided you wear some of Carla panties and stockings."

"Oh, thank you Master Simon that is so considerate of you."

Carla came back on the line.

"See ya later, hubby. Thank you for being so nice to my lover. He's going to fuck your naughty wife's pussy now and he certainly won't be the only one. Love you my darling sissy."

"Love you too, my gorgeous sexy hot wife."

Yes, it really was, ludicrous as it sounds, as easy as that. Carla and Simon had hypnotised me. I was beginning to find him as sexy as my hot wife. I couldn't wait to watch him bury his cock in Carla's pussy in front of me. And the thought of lapping up his sloppy seconds whilst wearing a pair of Carla's panties and stockings was making my tiny cock pulsate with desire.

Now maybe I would have slowly come to my senses as the hours ticked by. But Carla was ahead of me again and she spent the afternoon peppering me with more erotic images.

Some showed her giving a blow job to Ben, a stunningly and ruggedly handsome black guy and someone twenty years younger than Carla. Like Simon, Ben is incredibly well endowed. Another showed her sat astride Simon guiding his big fat gorgeous cock into her pussy. A third showed her being fucked by a much older guy, I didn't recognise him, but he must have been about sixty - two years older than me, but so athletic and muscly. I'm so weedy in comparison, with a flabby belly and tiny biceps. The thought of that guy pumping his cum into MY ass was getting me really hard. Clearly he was giving my naughty wife a memorable seeing to. But it was the last set of pictures that sent me completely over the edge. It showed two guys dressed in stockings, panties and bras playing with each other. Kissing and fondling each other. They looked so hot. I was longing to join them. To feel their lip-glossed lips on mine. Their hands cupping my balls as I wore a pair of Carla's high waisted pink panties. I wanted to suck their cocks and bend over the bed and let them fuck me. I wanted their cum in my ass. I wanted them to spank my panty clad ass and then I wanted to lift up their skirts, lick every drop of their remaining cum from their beautiful cocks and then have the privilege of fucking one and then the other while we were all wearing my naughty wife's lingerie. And all while Carla was on the bed getting fucked by Simon and Ben and the older guy. I was turning into a sissy gay crossdresser and I was loving it.

The urge to wear a pair of Carla's panties was now overwhelming. I reached into Carla's underwear drawer and spent the rest of the day trying on a multitude of her sexiest panties: black satin ones with a delectable lace trim; ivory coloured silk ones that made my cock swell with with lust for a fellow sissy crossdresser; black vintage, high waisted ones that hugged my cock and balls in a vice like grip and made my ass actually look sexy as hell - I took a picture of myself wearing them - my four and a half inch cock fully erect - and sent it to Carla. She responded immediately: "Oh fuck hubby, that picture has got me and James so aroused? Remember James the hunky fertility doctor you once said was the only guy you'd ever met that you felt a little bi-curious about - especially after I told you he was bisexual himself? I think I'm going to have to give him a quick hand job in my office before I come home. He thinks you look so darn sexy in my panties, as do I! Shall I invite James over tonight as well so you can both wear my panties and play with each other?"

"Oh fuck, yes please Carla. That would be wonderful." I started to stroke my cock through Carla's panties imagining it was James doing it to me in front of my hot wife. I'd once had this dream of walking into Carla's office and seeing James taking Carla from behind. The guy was so gorgeous, as soon as he'd finished with Carla I'd begged him to fuck me too. And so he did and I came like an express train. It was a dream I'd never shared with Carla, though now I wish I had. Maybe then we could have started down this wonderful voyage of sissy perversion earlier.

Every pair of Carla's panties I tried on got me more and more aroused. I couldn't believe I'd never worn women's underwear before. Everything about them felt different, erotic, electric, perverse and stimulating. And they made me feel like a woman, or rather like a wannabe slut. Bending over, in a pair of Carla's pink panties, I looked at myself in the mirror longing for some other sexy sissy crossdresser to slide his lovely cock into my ass.

After just a couple of hours of trying on various items of Carla's lingerie - including some fishnet stockings and her black micro leather skirt, I was addicted. I could never imagine going back to wearing boxer shorts. I wanted to watch Carla get fucked by lots of hunky guys and I wanted to be her crossdressing sissy cuckold for the rest of our lives.

Carla sent me one final picture. It came through at about 5pm, Carla was due home by seven. True to her word Carla had given James a hand job. Now James's lovely cum was all over Carla 34DD tits. How I longed to be in Carla's office with them both at that moment wearing these pink panties, fishnet stockings and Carla's sexy leather skirt, so that I could lick up every last drop of James's milky fluid. A trickle of pre-cum erupted out of my own cock looking at that image and down onto the pink satin panties I was wearing. Instantly I put as much on a finger as I could and enjoyed my first ever taste of my own cum. It left me desperately hungry for more.

I wouldn't have to wait for long.

Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers