All Comments on 'International Hot Wife Day'

by Candyboi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
petey377petey377almost 2 years ago

WOW!!! there has to be a second chapter where the new sissy gats all the cock he wants & now needs!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is fucked up. I would have changed the locks as soon as she walked out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your stories are so sexy. My altimate fantasy

KatiwantsKatiwantsalmost 2 years ago

Ohhh wow simply marvelous!!!

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandalmost 2 years ago

Love the idea of international hotwife day!! I enjoyed the story and look forward to a sequel/continuation.

petey377petey377almost 2 years ago

i wish i ahd a hot wife who would turn me into her cock sucking sissy fag in sexy lingerie & make up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At the stroke of Midnight... Hubby announces to his wife Carla... "Tomorrow is International Husbands Day.... Tomorrow you will grant me the same sexual freedom you enjoyed on International Hot Womens' Day. I expect that you will wear sexy lingerie for me... grant me the same kind of sex you allowed those men to give you which you always denied me. After all, Fair is Fair... And like you, I can have sex with any woman I choose to have. Then, if she denies him the same kind of freedom he allowed her... He secretly calls up all those she had sex with and tells them they had better go to the medical clinic and get tested for a STD...Which is why he don't have sex with her....

subcuck52subcuck52over 1 year ago

Lovely story. I am sure there are many of us who want the same - I know this story could be mine as I have all of these same desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandyboi@Candyboi
Sissy hubby to hotwife, Carla. Carla is turning me more and more gay, I was straight. I now find other crossdressers such a turn on. Crossdressers make me feel gay. I'm totally addicted to cocks in panties. Wearing my wife's panties makes me want to suck cock. I love these pan...