International Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, the kicker was this, though, and it is a real killer! This shows so perfectly what a mischievous little elf Kate really is! On our way up my suite we waited for the elevator. A lot of people were checking out of the hotel, so it was running slow and a large group had congregated waiting for the next elevator to arrive. When it finally arrived, since we were first, we went straight to the back of the elevator, and I turned my back to the left wall of the elevator, while Kate stood perpendicular to me with her back to the back wall. With her effusive smile (or, should I say, mischievous smile - because she was up to no good!), Kate kept encouraging everyone to come into the elevator.

Soon, the elevator was packed, and we were all squished very tightly together like sardines in a can. At that point, she moved her notebook from her left hand to her right hand and let her right hand fall down to her side.

Then, as the crowd filled the elevator, the back of her hand was pressed firmly against my hardening cock which was dangling loose in my boxers. Once it found its target, Kate did not move her hand an inch. This was very natural, or so it would seem except for the fact that she had this huge shit eating grin on her face, and she kept babbling about the walk in the park we were going on today, and the shaved ice this one vendor had.

She became very animated and kept bouncing her body as she spoke, and even though she kept her hand pressed against my cock, (she knew exactly where it was, and what it was touching), Kate also kept moving her hand around my cock, touching it harder and softer, and moving it up and down.

Oh, my God! This woman is so bad! By the 12th floor, I was about to orgasm! I became so hard that I was about to die in the elevator (and, wet my pants)! When we finally reached the 20th floor, Kate finally turned to me, coincidently removing her hand from my crotch. When she got out of the elevator she very apologetically asked if I could carry her day timer for me, because she had got a stone out of her shoe.

Thank God this girl had some mercy! It really would have been too embarrassing for me to leave the elevator like that, even if she was the only one to see me.

When we got out, she leaned down, again showing me her dark pink nipples, removed her right high heel, shook it - nothing came out - and put it back on. Then, she feigned subservience, and tried to take her day timer back. We had a brief struggle, which I won, then, as we walked down the hall way, she quickly grabbed the day timer from me, without warning leaving me completely exposed in the hall way.

Finally, the coup de grace is Kate walked a couple steps in front of me, dropped her day timer on the floor right in front of me, and bent over to pick it up with her perfect ass just inches in front of me - just at the perfect height, causing me to bump into her! Right there in the hallway, that way! I mean, what kind of girl does this? What does she really want?

Well, after I bumped into her - which I totally enjoyed and dreamt about anyhow! - Kate feigned falling over and looked up to me, holding her book under her breasts, pushing them up. Then, with the most innocent angelic voice, perfectly pitched so it sounded perfectly sincere, "Oh, I am so sorry! Did I step in front of you? I feel so clumsy this morning! Like I woke up a bad way... you know what mean?" beaming her brilliant smile to me.

Finally, without warning, she grabbed my hand, which was covering myself, pulled it away and pulled herself up, taking a moment to look straight at my crotch, which was reaching new heights now.

At that moment, some people were leaving their room just ahead of us. Of course, I stood there, completely dumbfounded, by Kate's erotic blitz on me this morning, completely conquered. She then hurriedly pulled me to my room, so as not to show my compromised situation.

When we finally arrived, she closed the door and leaned against it facing me with her brilliant, but evil smile.

I sat down to hide my shame by sitting down in the desk chair, then Kate ran over to me, grabbed my hand, and pulled me up to show me the view of the tall ship arriving in the harbor. She never let go of my hand, until she started pointing at our new sights, and she then put that hand on my shoulder and leaned on me, keeping me captive in my manly humility.

I think that is what I love so much about her, is she is so iconoclastic, and ribald in her humor and teasing! She just doesn't have the normal boundaries.

As much fun as that was, I then told her we needed to get our presentation together for the meeting in two days. Kate offered to help me make it just a few touches to make it both more professional and local looking. I excused myself to the bathroom for a moment of respite. It took a few moments to calm my excitement down, and quite a few splashes of cold water. When I finally got back to her, she was on the internet looking up local Filipino pictures online to put into my presentation. I also saw that she took a moment and was looking for jpgs on my computer, as well but I thought nothing of it.

Kate found some great shots for my slides, and we then got a little hungry and decided to walk in the park. Kate was still introducing me to the local cuisines and sights.

It was pretty warm outside so Kate brought me to a shaved ice vendor and we each got a shaved ice cone. These are made by cart vendors who have a block of clear blue ice and a special shaver that shaves the ice into a very fine, soft powder. Then, they pour any one of a variety of delicious natural fruit flavors onto the cone. It really is a great dessert, because it isn't heavy like ice cream, is naturally sweet and cold so it cools you off from the hot (90 degrees F) and humid (90%) Manila weather.

Kate is great in how she explains everything to me, and really serves me all my food, like my own private geisha girl. Hehe... She really knows how to make a person feel important and wanted (not including her mischievous disposition!)

But, again, she can really push the envelope. We were sitting on a park bench, talking about home life, boyfriends (hers, not mine! LOL), and things. We had eaten about half of our ice cones, and they were beginning to drip. Kate suddenly became insistent on my tasting her cone and kept pushing it forward. I finally relented and tried a taste, and then at that exact moment, her cone dropped a glob of melting shaved ice right on my crotch.

Kate immediately apologized profusely and knelt down on the ground in front of me, between my legs, and immediately, took out a Kleenex from her purse.

"I'm very sorry. Let me clean that up for you," she licked the Kleenex with her tongue to wet it and moved her hand to my crotch, like she was reaching for a banana rather than cleaning up a spill.

The amazing thing about Kate was she was such an incredible tease, and she could do it so absolutely naturally. You really can't scold her for being so naughty. I mean, she was kneeling in front of me in public and practically giving me a hand job.

Yet, you knew this was entirely contrived. She knew her cone was going to drip, and somehow she made it drip exactly where she wanted it to. I knew all this was contrived because of her smile. Kate has one of those smiles that lights up the room and is very natural. Now, her smile was one of those where you just can't stop smiling. You know, when you're smiling and you're trying not to smile, but that just makes you smile even more! Kate just smiled at me, while rubbing my pants. It wasn't really the type of rubbing that would clean up a spot. No, Kate was essentially giving me a hand job, in Manila's central park, with hundreds of people all around us.

I quickly had a hard on. I mean, she already has me on edge anyhow. I find that just thinking about her for any reason gets me excited. I'm walking about like a 14 year old boy all day long when she's with me. Kate must have taken psychology classes at school, because she has me trained better than Pavlov's Dog! It is like the Normandy onslaught by the Allies, it just doesn't end. And, while it seems random and confusing it is really well choreographed and extremely well thought out.

To make it worse, her long hair had fallen onto my lap as well. As she moved, her hair softly licked my thighs in the most erotic way. I almost spread my legs wider and let out a moan. Then, she drove me crazy by bobbing her head back and forth, side to side and her hair gently swayed across my lap, like a thousand fingers softly massaging my thighs for the sole purpose of arousing me.

Then, for a moment, Kate, closed her eyes, and slowed her hand movements, like she was concentrating on something. Just for a moment or two... then she opened her eyes again. Without changing her hand motion, she looked up into my eyes with a very serious look on her face...her smile was gone, and she had the look of a longing woman just before you slide your cock into her for the first time.

I was really feeling a bit awkward with the situation. To my relief, she finally said with a very somber face, all dry now and patted my crotch lightly twice (directly on my erection) before standing up. Then she just sat back down next to me, as if it was the most normal thing to do. I couldn't help but be amazed at how naturally she pulled the whole thing off and then sit down, nonchalantly with that brilliant, but wicked smile on her face. Just amazing! I sat there stunned, and amazed.

The real question becomes, what do I do with this girl? Do I respond to her in kind? Do I start to tease her back? Do I fire her? Do I just create a situation up in my room and simply take her? I think I might try to test her a little later. I don't want to do anything too overt, in case she likes to tease, and not deliver; or simply wants to be in control of her own naughtiness. My business work is too valuable and important to mess up for simply a fling.

We had just a little time left to work on my presentation, and Kate said she needed about 30 minutes to finish putting local scenes into the presentation. I left her in my room and went downstairs to get another cup of coffee and fresh air.

"Kate, did you want anything to eat?"

"No, you've got a bowl of chips here I can munch on if I need something."

"Ok, I'll be back in 25-35 minutes."

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

After getting to a nearby Starbuck's I decided I couldn't drink another drop of coffee, and I didn't want anything to eat, so I went back to the hotel and decided I would rather hang out in my room, and maybe even lie down for a few minutes.

As I approached my room, I heard moans inside. I was wondering if Kate had hurt herself. Then, I heard another moan, and a woman having an orgasm. "What the hell was that?" I thought. "No, she couldn't be. Could she?" I quietly slid my key into the door, and when the lock light turned green, I quietly opened the door enough to see inside.

Kate was watching something on my laptop and rubbing her nipples. I couldn't see that well, but it also looked like she was gyrating her hips in the chair. She let out another soft moan while switching her hand from one breast to the other. I just watched her for a few more seconds, and then just walked in.

Kate jumped in her seat, and her eyes got huge. She knew she was busted.

"So, how is the presentation coming?" I smiled.

"Uh, fine. I was just getting some more...you know sometimes you have to."

"What were you watching?" I walked over to the laptop to look at the screen.

Kate quickly tried to change the screen but I could still see the file names she had pulled up on the internet, Bang Brothers Teenage blow jobs and another Japanese Girls. She was watching porn and she knew I caught her. Who knows what else she was watching.

"Did you finish the presentation?" I examined her.

"Yes, it's all done!" her eyes looked away. "I'm sorry Alex."

"No, that's fine. You were working hard. I see you also ate all the chips. Did you need to wash your fingers to get the oil off them? I wouldn't want you to dirty your pretty silk shirt!" I moved my eyes to her nipples which were soiled with potato chip oils.

Kate then covered her breasts with her hands.

"No, I..uh,, you see... I was looking for... then the maid came..."

Kate couldn't lie for her life. Since she abused me so much this morning, I decided to abuse her back. I went to the bathroom and wet two face cloths and went back to her and grabbed her hands from her breasts. Kate just looked up to me in complete subjection. This was the first time I had seen her like this since our first morning together.

After washing her left hand I grabbed her right hand and washed it. I put that cloth down and grabbed the other, "oh, look at that. You must have had an itch. Here let me help you with this, since your hands are so dirty." Then, I slowly reached for her breast, and Kate's eyes grew even larger, if it were possible. Finally, after seemingly minutes, my hand reached her breast and I softly rubbed the fabric similar to how Kate had cleaned my pants in the park.

My eyes never left Kate's. I was in complete control.

I moved my other hand to support her left breast from underneath, while continuing to rub the stained fabric covering her nipple. Kate's eyes relaxed and showed more passion, then closed and she let slip a soft moan.

"So, Kate, how is it your blouse got so dirty? Did you have difficulty with the presentation? Any challenges I can help with? Let's see, how many times did you help me today with all my difficulties?"

Just then, she opened her eyes and looked up to me with a look of longing I hadn't seen in years.

I knew this was my cue, so I moved my hand from under her breast to unbuttoning it. Look, I can't clean this while you are wearing it. We're going to have to have the hotel clean this because it is impossible to get oil off silk...

Kate started to protest, but I already had her shirt half unbuttoned. When I removed it, she quickly held her hands over her breasts to cover up.

"Don't worry; I have a spare shirt for you to wear!" I laughed mocking her.

"But your bra is soiled. We'll also need to have those washed or it will re-stain your blouse."

With that, Kate's eyes got huge, "No!" she said softly. "No! I can't."

I had already grabbed a spare shirt, stood Kate up. I knew I owned her at this moment and was really enjoying having my turn back at her from all the torture and embarrassment she gave me today. After helping her put her shirt on, I buttoned it, while she looked submissively into my eyes. Then, I went behind her, and unfastened her bra and removed it. She protested a bit, but not much.

There, it is a bit loose, but well have your shirt back in 2 hours... in time for dinner.

While Kate was standing next to me, I sat in front of the computer, and started to open the window with the porn she was watching. "So, can I see this impressive presentation you put together for me?"

"Well, uh, hey I have a couple of things I really need to finish. So, why don't you call the restaurant to make sure they are ready for us? And when you get done, I'll show you the presentation." Kate said while pulling up the presentation itself.

Smart girl! I couldn't think of a reason to say no, so I made the call, all while looking over my shoulder at what she was removing. When I was done, she was done cleaning up. I know what she was doing, but I didn't have anything on her yet.

Her shirt came back, and she changed into it and a cute black skirt, then we left for dinner at the Aristocrat. Tonight, we had a few Filipino - Chinese guests, but it wasn't the big dinner we set later in the week. The restaurant had a really private alcove for us, giving us privacy. And, dinner and meeting was successful, and towards the end I asked Kate to go check on the bill, which was taking forever.

After she left several of the men commented on how lucky I was to have a girl as smart as she was working with me. It was interesting, but their comments were such that showed they were in awe and fully of respect for her.

Then, they all started joking about how great she must be in bed, and how her legs must wrap around her lover like a vise, and how gorgeous her dark pink nipples must be! The other guy laughed while saying he'd fuck Kate everyday if she worked for him. One of the guys actually stood and motioned like he would be fucking her doggy style on the table while telling us the bonus he would give her for her excellent work. They all loved that joke! I tried to laugh with them but back home I'd go to jail for making jokes like that!

Just then, Kate returned with the bill, and the group broke up.

As Kate and I sat in the cab for our 15 minutes ride back to the hotel I leaned back, and Kate draped her legs over mine to stretch out. I pointed out an interesting building as we passed it, and then nonchalantly dropped my hand onto her lap. I wasn't being as aggressive as she was, but I was starting to be a bit forward.

As I praised Kate for her professional work tonight, my mind fell back to the men talk earlier. It seems like aggressive sexual behavior is tolerated and even respected in this post Spanish culture.

At the thought, I let my restless hand play with the hem of her skirt, and somehow managed to pull it halfway up her thigh. Then Kate got a little defensive... And grabbed my hand and held it and told me how much she enjoyed working with me. Her response was much smoother and more sophisticated than my own effort.

So, then I changed our discussion back to her personal life, and that made Kate's eyes light up. She always responds brilliantly to these discussions with me. Finally, Kate admitted that she has had some boyfriends in the past, and although she wasn't promiscuous, she had already had sex with a few guys. Then Kate's eyes turned a bit sad when she told me that she had really been hurt before and didn't really want to trust again too soon. I felt a bit sad for Kate, "maybe that's why she's been mischievous," I thought. My hand had made its way to her mid thigh, and rested there, and Kate responded by rubbing it and patting it, moving my hand slightly closer to its goal. As our cab traversed along the Manila streets, Kate's bright white panties flashed periodically from the streetlights. I think Kate knew, because her wicked smile grew with each flash from the passing lights.

Again, our eyes met, and our faces were drifting closer and were about to kiss when we arrived back at the hotel. I exited the taxi and Kate stayed in it to go home...... The stress was getting to me and I asked Kate what we can do in the morning just to be relaxed before the presentation that night. Being a little drunk, and uninhibited, and certainly incredibly horny from Kate's constant sexual teasing. I had half hoped she would suggest we have sex (hey I was drunk and horny), so I was a little disappointed when she suggested we go to a beach nearby.

I paid the taxi for her trip and we agreed to meet the next morning in the hotel lobby at the coffee shop there.

In my room, I had four drinks to help me relax and get into the time zone, and slept nude, knowing that I was going to be thinking about Kate that night. Had I been with Ginny, I knew we would be fucking right now. God, Kate has done me good. For the 2nd night I stroked myself to an image of Kate in my head.

The next thing I knew, I'm dazed and just waking up and something isn't right... Kate is trying to wake me up.... "Alex, Alex! Wake up! We're going to be very late!"

Not being awake and not thinking, I threw the sheets off displaying my throbbing morning boner, still not aware of what is going on.

"Alex.. You have to get up. We have 15 minutes to be at the meeting!" Her hands now holding my face.