International Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where am I? Who...? What..?" I stood up and headed to the bathroom, I noticed how sexy Kate was in her red bikini and matching high heels.

I turned, "Kate what are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"You overslept! We were supposed to meet downstairs an hour ago, silly!" she said while glancing at my still throbbing boner.

I noticed her entrancement with my cock, I step closer to her. Kate backs off. "No, Alex, we have to go to the meeting. They're going to sign your papers. It's $32 million dollars. You have to get there."

I didn't say a word and I just took Kate towards me, kissed her harshly, and grabbed her top. "Then why are you wearing this?" ripping her top off to expose her hard nipples

"No! No! What are you doing? Please stop Alex!"

Without saying a word, I ripped off her panties exposing her jet-black pubic bush.

"No, Mr. Alex, no I can't! I work for you! Stop, please!"

I pulled up her breasts and buried my mouth on her nipples. I savagely bit them like a lion bites his living meal.

Now, Kate is fighting me back fiercely, thrashing her hands against me, kicking her legs in every direction to get loose.

In one motion, I sank my nails into her inner thighs and brutally ripped her legs wide apart. Kate tried hard to close them tightly... I left heavy scratches in the soft, tender white skin of her inner thighs.

Kate is now crying, begging, "No, please Mr. Alex, No!" Her hands now covering her face as I bury my face in her pussy. I start eating her pussy like I have never seen one before. Like a starving man who hasn't eaten in 10 days.

I sucked the skin right next to her pussy hair line, and then ran my tongue through her wispy cunt hair, smelling her feminine scent, tasting her feminine flavors. My tongue brutalizes her cunt hole, probing it like it is a tiny brutal cock. Kate's legs squeeze my head tightly, out of enjoyment mixed with defensive aggression.

"No, Mr. Alex! Please stop! Please!" her pleading seeming to wane

I lifted my head for a moment, "Stop it? You know you want it! Now, either you do exactly as I want, or I'll destroy your life at your school! You will never work again!"

"Mr. Alex, its $32 million! Your meeting! You have to be there!" Kate tried reasoning with me.

"I don't care. This is worth $32 million!"

My tongue finds Kate's clit and I bite it hard, sending a shockwave through her body. Then I sucked it for about 3 minutes, making it fill and swell with blood, making it extremely sensitive. Her juices swirl into my mouth as they pour out of her cunt. I drank them up like a sailor drinks on leave. I savor her pussy and cunt like I have never experienced one before.

Then, I threw her to her knees and shove my cock into her with a single great thrust!

Kate screams in pain as I rammed her tight pussy and she tries to flee me, but I'm just too strong and held her by her hips ramming my cock into her again, and again and again.... each time causing her to scream in pain. But each time I slowed; I could also feel Kate continuing her motion. She was enjoying this. Finally, I shot my load into her. It gushes out like water from a broken faucet and pours out of her cunt onto the bed. Gobs of cum flowed out of Kate's pussy.

Then, I grab Kate by her hair and pulled my cock out and brutally shoved it into her mouth hitting the back of her throat immediately. I force her to lie on her back on the bed and I literally fucked her mouth like it is a cunt, ramming my cock down her throat, making her gag all while she is still crying about just being fucked.

Finally, I cum in her mouth, flowing again like a faucet with gobs and gobs of steaming hot cum pouring into Kate's mouth, mixing with her tears. Kate starts to choke as I ram my final thrust into her mouth, then withdraw my cock.

I lean back in my bed, satiated. Finally, I had Kate. I fucked her.... I fucked her good!

Ring! Ring! The hotel phone startled me awake. "Alex, Are you ok?" It's Kate. "We were supposed to meet 30 minutes ago. Are you ok? Do you need anything?"

Kate's beautiful voice sang like music in my ears. My cock was still hard and there was cum all over my hands and gobs sticking to my brown curly pubes. I reflected for a moment... It was just a dream. "Oh God, what has this girl done to me? Now I'm having wet dreams about her!"

I brought my hand to rub my face, smearing cum all over my right cheek. "Ahh!"

"What was that Alex? Is everything ok? Do you need me to come up there right now?" Kate's voice rang with sincere concern.

"No.. No! Im just.. I just.. I overslept... sorry! I'll be down in 15 minutes."

I got up quickly. Jumped out of bed and got ready with a quick shower and ran downstairs. I was disappointed because I wanted to not shave, or wash my face, and then have Kate kiss the cheek that had my cum streaked over it. "Damn, what was i thinking?" She had become my obsession.

As the elevator opened, the first thing I saw was her sparkling smile. I didn't even see her, just her smile. It has always shone like the sun. Immediately she shoved a cup of coffee in my face, holding it so I could drink it while she served it to me. Kate, my employee, was like the perfect Asian girlfriend, so attentive, so caring to my needs.

"Here, this will help you wake up!" She smiled.

"Are you ok? Is something wrong?" Kate's gorgeous brown eyes penetrated mine and seemed to look into my soul. "You look like you have something on your mind?"

"No... I just... I was... I got... No... No. I'm fine."

"You sure? You seem odd this morning!"

Fantasizing again about my dream fucking Kate, "No, I just overslept. I'm really glad you called when you did." I put my hand to her face for the first time.

Kate's eyes got a little larger with surprise and she took a subtle step back in her summer sunshine yellow skirt that matched her white high heels and white blouse.

"Well, let me know if you need anything ok? We have a big day today. It will be fun. But, just in case we run late, you have to bring everything with us and we'll have to go straight to the meeting at 5, ok?" Kate's eyes never leaving mine.

After 4 days of pure sexual torture and teasing... now that I have become completely open to her... and hot for her, she becomes this conservative business employee. Of course, that is how life always works, right?

"OK, give me a few minutes to get everything upstairs then."

"You sure you're ok...?"

"Yeah...," I looked away, almost ashamed that I dream raped her.

"Alex, your shirt look very nice..." Kate said, trying to get some type of response from me.

I just kept walking to the elevator.

Kate had arranged a black van to drive us for the day. As we drove across town, I smiled to myself with the naughty thought that the van was the same color as her pussy hair. I was certain of it. The driver was a wiry fellow in his 50's; I think Jun was his name.

We sat comfortably in the back. We both were contemplating this afternoon's meeting. It was the bargaining meeting that would either make or break the deal. This was what we worked all week for. If this works, there is no question that I was successful largely because of Kate's efforts and skills. I thought, what a shit I am, dream raping this woman who only wants to do a good job while I run off making all the money. That's why I needed this break to relieve all this stress.

I was uncomfortable with myself and with Kate now. She sensed my stress, but mistakenly thought the stress was due to this evening's meeting. "I've had dozens of these meetings. I can go through them in a drunken sleep. I did my homework right, I knew my stuff, and now, through Kate, I know the local market. A piece of cake," I thought.

As I looked over at Kate, I didn't notice how intently she was observing me. All I could think about was how I would love to run my hands up that loose skirt. I thought how I would love to be kneeling while she stood in front of me, and reach my hands up her skirt and tease her like she had teased me all week, while my mouth eventually found her pussy. I really wanted to suck her off, to hear her moan with pleasure, to hear her scream in utter abandonment. I just wanted to taste her femininity.

I was daydreaming about raping her again for about an hour when Kate sang. "We're here! This is Matabungkay beach."

As we got out, Kate told the driver to wait for us for about 5 hours and meet us right here. She added, "We need to leave at around 3:30. We'll have enough time to get to the meeting then."

The beach Kate took me had just a handful of people, making it very public, but allowing private intimacy. Humidity thickened the air, and there were just enough clouds to make an even glow of sunlight. We found a nice private spot towards the end of the beach. I set my towel down, and watched Kate bend over to fix hers.

"Now, doesn't this place have the best view!," Kate effused as she removed her blouse, exposing her tiny bikini top that barely held her firm breasts. She was clearly the all time champion of the double meanings and the art of flirting.

Kate caught me having to quickly sit down because of an impending erection, which she managed to bring out as the third person in our twosome group. She released her teasing smile from its prison, once again, and continued to sexually torture me, "I just love coming here... you know what I mean?" she flashed her deadly smile shown brighter than the sun.

Kate then stared into my eyes as she slowly removed her skirt, wiggling her hips back and forth just enough to be suggestive as she pulled her skirt down. Her bikini bottom slid a little with her skirt, flashing me a shot of her jet black beaver. I wasn't sure if that was on purpose or not, but her naughty smile told me that she was glad it happened.

I tried to focus my attention on the blue waters which gently lapped the beach with its soft waves but all I could think of was me lapping Kate. She must have noticed my growing discomfort, because she peeked at my crotch, then turned her back to me and bent over to fix her sandals, flashing a perfect view of her cunt in my face. I had to look, I mean, she wanted me to, right? I noticed just a hint of wetness forming in a line running right down the middle of her bikini crotch, where her pussy lips met.

Kate grabbed a bottle of lotion, and walked over to me. "Could you put some lotion on me," she asked nonchalantly, "I don't want to be all sun burnt when we negotiate the deal later."

I thought, "Well, I can do this. Just sit here and rub lotion on her back. I'll just have to conceal my excitement."

"Here, please," she held her hand out with the bottle. Then, pretending to have trouble opening the bottle, with her hands directly in between her line of sight and my burgeoning boner, Kate, cracked one of those one sided smiles that only evil schemers can make. She was back to her game. With a clumsy move, she opened the bottle and let a gob of suntan lotion squirt out. I must have had some precum wet my blue suit, because Kate then made it seem like she spilled some lotion on my shorts, right there.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Did I spill lotion on your shorts?" Kneeling right in front of me, she grabbed a towel and started wiping the crotch of my shorts with it. "I'm so sorry! I have to get this off before it stains."

All I could think of was grabbing her hair and shoving my cock deep into her mouth and fucking her face. I had reached a point where I really wanted to have my cock in her mouth, and I really, really wanted to cum in her mouth. I wanted Kate to taste my cum, and feel my cock. All of her teasing for the week was catching up. And, while it is very fun to have a spunky girl like her leading you on, as some point a guy needs relief and satisfaction.

Her gentle stroking of my cock through my shorts managed to milk more precum out. ""Oops! I seem to have made it worse! Maybe you should just lie down in the sun and let it dry!"

Kate then returned to her own blanket, and I could swear I saw her smile as she put the bottle of lotion away. This girl is playing me to my limits.

In a while, Kate began serving us some cocktail drinks with local fruit juices spiked with a little rum. We just talked like young lovers, and enjoyed the beach, water and sunshine. The drinks had a bit of a kick, and soon, Kate was acting mischievous again.

"Oh my God! You are going to be so burned! Let's get some lotion on your back and shoulders!," Kate pleaded

She stood and picked up the bottle of lotion. Then, she gently pushed me over, and straddled my back with her perfectly smooth legs touching the sides of my chest. She rubbed her hands together to warm them, and she began to rub the cool lotion on my back, creating an incredible sensation.

"You know, it is an honor for a Filipina to serve their men." Her hands were massaging my back more then rubbing lotion on it. Kate kept kneading my back like a lifelong lover, causing me to release a deep, pleasureful moan.

"You are so tense! Here, how's this... Any better?"

True to form, Kate then slid her hands to my sides and teased me with a tickle startling me and causing me to flip over onto my back with Kate straddling my crotch. I grabbed her hands and she feigned battling me. To stop her, I flipped her over to her back. She opened her legs wide as she continued her feigned fight and allowed my body to slide between her legs as lovers lie.

Forcing her hands over her head, Kate lost her smile and had a look of desire in her half-closed eyes. Her hips subconsciously gyrating beneath my crotch to a rhythm. It was a moment for a mutual decision... do we violate our employer employee relationship, or do I find a way to extricate myself from making love to her on the open, public beach.

"Oh my God! The time! We're late!" Kate's eyes bulged out. "Alex, I am so sorry! I completely lost track of time! We have to go now, or we'll miss the meeting!"

This startled us awake from our sexual daydream. We quickly gathered our things, put on our shoes and ran to the car in our sand filled bathing suits. As we ran next to each other, I couldn't help turn to my left and watch her tits bounce. Finally, Kate caught me staring, "What are you looking at, dirty old man? Haven't you ever seen a girl run in high heels?" She teased me.

I wasn't sure if she caught me staring at her show, or if she thought I was teasing her for running in high heels.

"How long will it take to get to Manila Hotel?" I asked the driver

"With Manila afternoon traffic right now... at least an hour," the wiry driver estimated.

"Oh, shit! Our meeting is in 45 minutes, and we still have to change!"

"We can't change at the hotel. I don't want to walk up in my bathing suit and bump into them in the lobby!" Kate retorted.

"Well, we don't have time to change here either. That will take another 20 minutes minimum."

"Well what are we going to do?" Kate looked at me worried.

My desperate and perverted mind raced for a thought. "Let's rinse the sand there," pointing to an outdoor shower nearby, "and we change in the van on the way."

Kate looked at me in disbelief. "We don't really have much choice here." I responded almost sounding desperate and pulled her to the shower.

Sparing only a minute to rinse the excess sand from our bodies, we jumped in the van and told the driver to go.

"I won't look if you won't," I reassured her. I lied of course.

"Yeah, where have I heard that one before?" Kate touched her hand to the bare skin of my thigh, sending shock waves through my body. "And, you think that I think I can trust you?"

If lying won't work, then maybe the truth might. "No, absolutely not. The truth is Kate, you can't trust me. But, you also know that you can't trust you!"

That hit her hard. Kate blushed and was left speechless. She knew I was spot on. She knew what a demon of a flirt and tease she had been to me all week.

"So, here is our dilemma. We go in late, or we go in wrong, or we change here, and now."

Kate gave me a pensive smile, "Ok! You're right. I've been a tease. I don't know why. But I like being naughty with you. But that doesn't change anything. It's not the same as seeing me naked this close."

"Listen, I love your teasing, maybe I'm guilty of loving it too much. But hold on missy! We are both coming to a conclusion of necessity. No one is having sex back here. And no one is suggesting having sex."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure... Besides, honey, you have got nothing I haven't seen before!" I smiled at her.

"Yeah, well just because you've seen other women, doesn't mean you've seen everything, and you've never seen anything like this before pal!"

I wasn't quite sure what she meant, but from where I was sitting, it sounded more like a dare than a defense.

"Kate... it's do or die. Teasing and fun aside... it's do or die."

Kate burst into her cock tease smile, "Damn! I thought I had you!" and ripped off her bikini top, never taking her eyes off me.

My mouth must have just dropped as Kate sat back, topless. Our eyes were glued for about 30 seconds, and I dared not take my eyes off hers. "What? I'm just being a good employee!" she said as she defiantly turned her eyes down to my growing cock.

Dumbfounded, but willing to play this game, I quickly took off my silk shirt, purposely not taking my eyes off her breasts.

We both sat in the car topless, in the most sensually forced situation I had ever been in. Kate then opened the presentation to a random page and blurted out, "So, do you think we should serve the drinks here or here?" flipping the pages.

I reached over to the presentation, and pointed to a page, "I don't know which one," and said, "Here," and allowed my forearm to graze her erect left nipple.

"Oh, there! That's an interesting moment..." her voice trailed off.

Then Kate, dropped the binder, and thrusting her hips up, pulled her bikini bottom down to her ankles, then handed it to me. "Could you hold this for a moment?"

Again, looking me straight in the eye, she turned her body fully toward me, lifted up her left leg and slid it to my lap, spreading her legs wide open, revealing a very moist, in fact, dripping cunt as it spread itself open like a peephole. Then, Kate picked up the presentation again, and held it to her stomach, above her pussy, and started asking me some questions about the business proposition while pointing to various numbers. "So, if you give me this, and I give you this, we both get that?"

Slowly catching up with her, I yank off my swimming shorts, revealing a hard throbbing, dripping boner, and turned slightly to her, "Yes, but you are forgetting the hard assets I am bringing to the table."

"Oh, I see, hard assets." Her eyes narrowed as she pronounced it for effect. "I think my people are going to have to inspect those assets, Alex. We need to make sure they measure up to our standards," as she threw the book to the floor.

Then, Kate removed her foot from my leg, and then leaned into me, with her hands on my thigh, just centimeters from my throbbing bliss, "and, how are we going to arrange that?"

Dumbfounded, I reached both my hands up to her face, "Just tell me when your people want to meet with my people and I will make it so..."

"How do I know my people can trust your people during this inspection process?" Kate continued.

"You will just have to trust me on that."

"How can I trust a man, who gets his female employees naked, in the back of a van, in the middle of the day?" Her face was just inched from mine.

"If you can't trust him, who can you trust?" I parried back to her. "But, the real questions, how do we properly evaluate the soft assets and experience you bring to the table?"

"You can only evaluate them by a very thorough inspection. I am willing to make all my assets available to you for any kind of inspection you wish" Kate whispered softly in my ear.