International Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your people, I mean, my people..aahh,...our people..can... assets.. aahh...assess the assets... aahh..." my voice trailed off. God, she baked my brain.

"Alex...we have to get ready..." her voice vanished into the thick air.

Then, she placed her hand on my cock, gave it a single stroke, and licked my earlobe before whispering. "Here is a deposit. Let me know if you want a transaction..."

My mind became a fog and dazed and I almost blacked out. Before I knew it, we were dressed again, and arriving at the hotel for the meeting.

As I thought, our guests were in the lobby waiting for us. As we strode in, I winked to Kate, "See I told you!" And, instead of flashing her lovely smile, she blushed a bright red. I interpreted that to mean that while she feels free to act rambunctious with a lascivious American, she knew her behavior was completely improper for a Filipina.

We greeted the three men we had met the night before and then retired to the meeting room we had arranged for. The presentation went incredibly well. Kate held her own and greatly helped me explain our side to the men and our final contracts. She even flirted with the men a little and it seemed that they were quite appreciative of her gestures. Everyone knows that sex sells in business, and I had to compliment Kate for executing it very smoothly.

After Kate's presentation the men asked if they could convene in private for a few minutes, which I of course readily obliged. I can swear I saw one of the men staring at Kate's ass while we walked out of the room. I smugly thought "I got the deal for sure. And all thanks to Kate."

We sat down quietly for a few minutes each replaying the entire presentations in our heads. I would have been satisfied just to stay silent while we waited; I guess I didn't want any extra tension that moment. That's when I looked at Kate and saw another of her all too familiar smile.

"How do you think I did?" Kate asked with a beaming smile.

"You were fantastic in there. And I'm pretty sure the one on the left likes you, he couldn't stay still in his seat while you were... uhm... presenting."

Kate blushed "You're jealous, aren't you?"

"No I'm not," I answered defensively, "I was just thinking back on your presentation. It was really great, good thing they also found your method appealing. I was afraid that you might have gone a little too far and I almost had to stop you. Good thing I didn't."

"Awwww... you ARE jealous..." she beamed again. Kate was back with her antics when she stood up and bent over on the desk. She wiggled her ass suggestively and said, "Just send your people and maybe WE can make a deal."

I had an instant erection just at her little show but didn't have time to do anything about it. At that same moment the door swung open and one of the men had come out to call us back. He must have seen Kate's little show because his eyes were glued to her ass while we walked in. This of course only made Kate blush a bright red.

"How do you find the deal?" I opened.

The team leader responded in his locally accented English. "We like it. It fits well with our company. And..." he continued as he glanced at Kate's direction, "we're almost ready to seal the deal."

Kate stood up elated and released one of her intoxicating smiles. The room lit up with her and you can clearly see that the other men were enthralled by her smile.

"But...," injected the leader, "we still need to meet with another agency tomorrow." Gaining a little more composure, he added, "On paper, their proposal is better than yours," again he glanced at Kate, "However, we prefer working with people that we like. So we'll just see."

"Awwww...," Kate said batting her eyelids, "you don't really need to talk with them, do you?" She leaned forward to give the men an eyeful of her cleavage. "Can't we seal the deal now?" Then she played with the pendant on her necklace drawing more attention to her ample bosom. Kate was definitely a master of flirtation. I could see the men's throats move in unison. They were almost in a trance state while looking at Kate's cleavage.

Sensing a bit of discomfort from the panel, I motioned Kate. "Perhaps we can talk about it over some beverages?" I mentioned for everyone to hear. Kate nodded at me and left the room.

"Alex, you're a very shrewd negotiator" one of the men said "I liked your assistant the moment we talked a month ago." He added with a grin.

"Oh, you must be talking about Ginny, she couldn't make it because of the flu. Kate is only working for me this week for this meeting."

The men were visibly surprised with my answer. "Maybe we can hire her permanently for this project," one of them suggested innocently at first.

"She won't even have to do much work," another sneered "just on her back or on her knees." The same guy repeated his doggy style motion he did the other night. Everyone burst out laughing.

"Seriously though," added the most senior in the group "if we sign this contract, I will want Kate to work for us on this. Of course, she'll be your personal assistant whenever you're here, but she'll be a great asset to the project for sure."

Maybe it was just me, but I heard an emphasis on ASS when he said assets. But all I could really do was to respond in agreement.

Kate opened the doors to allow the waiter to cart in a few refreshments for everyone. The men were looking at her like a lion stalking for prey. If it was bad during the presentation, their looks were worse now with this new information.

Kate dutifully served each man a drink and each man responded with a smile. Kate had served up each man exactly the way she served me the first time we went out. And each man, reacted the exact same way I have. They were all taken in by Kate.

As with the previous night, our conversations became raucous and all of the men told Kate that they would love to work with her again, a few of them giving me a wink when they said so.

Kate beamed and announced, "We've already set a dinner with you on Monday night to celebrate the start of this project."

It was almost 9 when the group broke up. Kate and I felt with had this deal in the bag. As we've been out the whole day, Kate mentioned she wanted to freshen up a bit before she headed home.

We were both exhausted, but I had a big grin on my face. Kate though seemed different. She wasn't her flirtatious self I've known the last few days. Maybe she was tired, maybe the men in the meeting got to her. She had a determined look on her face that I couldn't quite figure out. It was an awkward silence the entire trip up the elevator and the walk toward my suite.

Only after we entered the suite that a tiny smile crept onto Kate's face. Then her eyes brightened, then a giggle and finally, raising both hands as if asking for high five's she shouted, "We did it."

I faced her intending to give high five's, but her arms closed on my head and she drew me to a wild passionate kiss. It felt all the sexual energy that had built up between us the last few days were beginning to burst. It took all my willpower to break our kiss and look at Kate.

I wanted to ask her if she was sure, but all I saw was fire in her eyes. I moved back to kiss her again, her hand reaching to remove my tie and my shirt. I grabbed her ass and ran my hands up her thighs running her skirt in a bundle.

I've not lifted a girl for a long time, but right at that doorway, I raised her by her ass and thighs. She wrapped her legs around my torso like a vise while grinding her crotch onto mine. She tore the buttons from my shirt and she was rubbing her hands across my hairy chest, dutifully arousing and pinching my nipples.

She ripped of her own shirt exposing her ample breasts aching to get out of her bikini tops. I buried my face on her cleavage, my mouth struggling but successfully freed her right breast. It was just as I dreamt. I was licking Kate's nipples like a lion. My cock was uncomfortably rock hard as she continued to gyrate her hips, dry humping me while I carried her.

Any image of Kate being an innocent, sweet, feminine girl vanished. I saw before me a wildly passionate young woman, beautiful all over. Her hair fell over her breasts, looking all messy as if she'd been lovemaking the whole night. But we both knew we were just beginning.

"Take me Alex." She whimpered while I was sucking her nipples and kissing her neck. "I've been aching for you for days."

She loosened her grip on my torso and slid down on me. Her eyes never left mine. She dropped her blouse to the floor and her skirt soon followed. Kate blew on my nipple before sucking and giving it a gentle bite. This sent electricity though my body and my already hard cock aching more. Kate knelt on the floor kneading my cock from my pants. "I wanted this since the park. I wanted to suck you."

She struggled with my belt as many women in the throes of passion do, but my cock sprang up and hit her cheek when it was eventually freed. This gave Kate a short pause and gave out a giggle. She grabbed my cock and licked straight up my balls.

"I've dreamed of this Kate," this was true, "be a good girl and lick my cock clean." This proved to encourage Kate and she licked my entire shaft, gently giving a soft blow before putting my cockhead on her mouth.

I savored the image of Kate, my subservient Asian girlfriend. Her technique was top notch. Gently blowing air as my cock entered and reached her throat. Then sucking hard and licking the base while she pulled out. Slowly at first then her pace quickened.

"Kate, stop, stop... im going to cum." This only encouraged her more as she was now stroking my cock while her head bobbed. "Im cumming Kate, im cumming." I thought of pulling out but she held onto my ass tight and buried my cock deep in her throat. Kate gave out a small gag I my cum filled her mouth, several globs dripped out falling on her still covered breast.

After a few moments, Kate pulled out my cock and showed me another beaming smile. She looked so innocent again, all while holding cum in her mouth before she swallowed. "I want you to put that cock in me Alex... please." Her voice sounded both teasing and pleading at the same time.

She turned her back at me and headed to bed. We were at the point of no return. It was only 6 maybe 7 steps away to the bed but the way she walked seemed to make her float. She removed her top and let it fall to the ground from her hand. She looked back at me as if saying "see what you like?" then bent over to lower her bikini bottom. I could see from where I was standing her naked pussy. I wanted to ram my cock then and there but I had just cum and I didn't think I'll be hard anytime soon.

"No keep them on" I said as Kate was bending down to reach for her heels.

No words were needed next, I knelt on the floor behind her and buried my mouth on Kate's naked pussy. She had the sweetest pussy juice I've ever tasted. With each lick Kate jumped with ecstasy. Her knees buckled on her and she almost missed the bed as she fell. She gave out another giggle, and it gave me time to turn her over and have her legs spread eagled. Kate was right at the corner of the bed, her heels just barely reaching the floor, her back arched and her tits waiting to be sucked. I reached over and gave her left boob a rough squeeze. I saw her neatly trimmed bush for the first time and it was exactly how I imagined lapping at Kate. I knew eating pussy was one of my talents and I had Kate on the edge within minutes.

"Alex, fuck me with your cock," Kate demanded as waves of her orgasm flowed. I was about to protest that I wasn't ready yet but was surprised at my rock hard cock. I hadn't had this virility since I was in my 30's or without the help of the little blue pill. But I was rock hard now. I lifted both Kate's legs and forced my cock into her. She was sopping wet but her tight pussy made it a struggle to slide in. But when I was fully inside, I could still feel her pussy tighten even more. This was much better than my dream. "Ah fuck Alex. Fuck me, fuck me." Kate screamed, "fuck me like your whore."

Her screams would probably be heard in the next room but she didn't care. You would never think by looking at her that she'd shout dirty in bed. I didn't need the encouraging now, I rammed my cock deep into her pussy. I was looking at one of the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. Kate, laying spread eagle, her hair disheveled, her chest bouncing with the rhythm of my cock fucking, her face writhing in absolute pleasure and bliss. I felt her tightening even more, if it were possible, she was cumming again. There was absolutely no way I could have stopped myself at that point. I blew my load deep within her pussy.

I stood there still throbbing while Kate went down from the throes of her orgasm. I fell down beside her on the bed and we both giggled like young schoolgirls at what just happened.

I woke up with the sun hitting my eyes, Kate was still in my arms. It wasn't a dream. We both fell asleep from the exhaustion and the sex before we even had the time to talk about what happened.

"Good morning sleepyhead," Kate greeted, "I hope you don't mind that I'm a little late today." She teased

What time was it, I glanced at the clock, and it was almost 10 am. Still cuddling in bed with Kate, I reached for my phone to check some messages and emails. One email caught my eye was from Ginny.

Alex,

I just received a counter proposal from the team there. They say they're ready to sign but they want to add a few things to the contract.

Ginny

PS Kate sure made a good expression. I hope she assisted you well. 😉

If only you knew Ginny, I smiled. On second thought, I think maybe she did.

I browsed the contract additions; most were added negotiations that I can agree to. But a couple of details caught my eye. It was a bargaining clause the chairman wanted an additional 15% on the deal which is almost 500 grand outright and about 300 grand every year or more, OR I can assign Kate to work under him for a period of 1 year.

The fact that he used the word "under" instead of "for" him was deliberate for sure. Surely, he must be crazy to think I can force Kate to work for those guys. I mean, we'll surely be working together if the contract pushes through, but it will be Kate's choice.

It was a dreadful email on an otherwise beautiful Saturday morning. Kate sensed my unease "what's wrong Alex?" she asked.

"Well, we have the contract but there are a few changes we need to decide on."

"I'm sure we can iron that out."

"They want an additional 15% percent."

"Isn't that a bit too much?" Kate asked knowing the presentation inside out. She was right, I would barely earn anything on a good year and break even or lose on bad years. "Maybe there's something else we can offer?" She added.

"They'll drop the 15% if you work for them for a year."

"That's going to be easy Alex. I'd love to work for the project. And you'll visit the country often." She smiled in celebration.

I didn't have the heart to tell her at that moment what working for them, rather under them, would really mean.

I stood up and took a shower while Kate ordered breakfast. I knew I was trapped. Kate was smart, she'll figure it out quickly. And sure enough, she met me as I opened the door of the shower, standing completely naked.

"Why would they give up 500 thousand dollars if I work for them?" she asked, her eyes squinting as if trying to read my mind for the response. "This?" she said in an accusatory tone as she pointed to her body.

What could I say? I gave a resigned nod.

"Oh." Kate sighed and she walked past me into the shower.

It seemed like forever before Kate emerged from the shower room. She was already fully clothed. I approached her to try to talk to her or ask her to have breakfast at least, but she cut me off with "I'll need to go home to process this. I'll see you Monday." And with that she left.