International Relations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing your activity on my now softening cock, you stand fully up in the tub and lean bodily against me cum still adorning your breasts as you casually rub the sticky liquid around your nipples and before planting a deep kiss on my lips and then sinking back fully into the water.

I follow your lead and immerse myself in the warm water, capturing your leg as you float backwards away from me. A small tug and I pull you back through the water towards me and I'm greeted by your legs casually wrapping themselves around my waist and our upper bodies once again mashing together like an entwined snake.

We remain locked together for a few minutes gently kissing and exchanging little kisses on each other's faces and necks, my hand running over your breasts and neck cleaning your skin of any remnants of my cum, stimulating your senses a little again and lighting a small fire deep inside you once more.

Your legs firmly wrapped around my waist and supporting you with a firm hug I stand us both up and carefully climb out of the hot tub, your little frame and light body firmly pressed against me and easily supported as I step carefully away from the tub towards the sauna door, the door swings open easily and grabbing a few towels from the pile by the entrance I place two towels on the burning hot wooden seats.

The sauna is not very big with a split level seat on one side, no more than about 4 feet wide. The lower seat having a depth of around 18 inches, with the upper seat being larger and about twice as deep. The other side of the sauna containing the open stone heater, a large temperature dial and a clock. On the floor beside the heater was a wooden bucket containing water and a small plastic ladle to spoon water onto the stones if more humidity was required.

Having already spread two towels out on the seats, you decide you want the upper seat and rolling up another towel for a small pillow you climb up and lay down on your back beads of sweat already forming on your forehead and upper chest. There is no pretence at modesty, we are both still naked and feel very at ease with each other's exposed nakedness.

I sit on the lower bench leaning back, my head resting gently against your ribcage as we acclimatize to heat and humidity. The bench turns out to be a little too uncomfortable to lie on and so you sit back up, your head now high in the sauna you experience a small steam rush as the heat and the super heated air fills your lungs as you inhale deeply. The burning sensation coursing through your nasal passages and throat as the steam soaks into your system.

Sitting to the side of you and lower in the sauna the temperature is a little less intense, still feel great and it is enough for me as I feel beads of sweat forming all over my body. The sensation when I breathe through my nose almost painful from the searing heat invading the delicate passages in my head. I rest my head sideways onto your thigh and you respond by casually smoothing my hair.

You adjust your position and swing a leg over my head, a thigh now either side of me hand still toying with my hair. Tilting my head back I have a great view of your breasts hanging above me, perfect, rounded, mine if I want them. Your eyes come into focus as I continue to look up and you are staring down at me waiting for me to react.

When I smile at you, but don't move your hand toying with my hair tightens and pushes me firmly back between your legs. Laughing I say I get the hint.

Twisting around on the bench I turn 180 degrees so I am nestled deep between your thighs, your hand still in my hair insistently guiding me forward. My tongue presses forward and licks up your hot and swollen lips, deftly parting them with a small increase in pressure. It is difficult to tell if you are wet from being so hot from the sauna heat or from being turned on as your sweat and moisture mingle into a single sweet taste.

Above me your free hand is already pulling hard on your nipples, rolling the hardened nub between your thumb and fore finger, stretching it, squeezing it, loving the attention.

I use two fingers to part your lips allowing my tongue to penetrate deeper and have more direct access to your inner sex. A finger replaces it and roughly pushes deep inside you as far as I can go, not moving just filling the hot sweet hole. My tongue thick and flat now running roughly up and down your entire spread pussy lapping at your juices toying with your engorged clit.

I love licking your pussy, nothing turns me on more than the sounds you make when you are enjoying yourself and you are definitely doing that. Moans and gasps drifting down through the steam laden atmosphere as I suck and lick away with my head between your thighs.

My finger inside you begins to slowly fuck you, in and out, rotating to increase pressure and feeling here and there as my mouth laps away just above.

Adjusting your position you raise one foot onto the bench and spread your legs wide apart, not that I needed more access to you but I take advantage of your openness and I slip a second finger in to join the first.

The increased presence inside you bringing another low moan and causes an increasing pressure of your hand gripping firmly onto the hair at the back of my head. Not forcing my face into you but I know that if I were to try to move away from eating your pussy it would cost me a hand full of hair.

My fingers twist inside you and together they seek your g-spot as they curl and begin massaging the inner wall inside your pussy.

Trying to match the tempo of my licking and stroking, so you can feel one sensation then the other brings another load moan from your lips and it is all the encouragement I need.

You can't last long, the assault on your senses from the heat and breathing difficulties with the steam coupled with my attention below soon have you shuddering and panting as an orgasm ripples through you, now you are forcing my head hard into you. Pain coursing through my head from the tight grip you have on my hair. Pressed hard against your pussy my only option is to clasp your clit between my lips and suck hard, occasionally flicking the tip of my tongue across the ultra sensitive bud before returning to suck it once more, you moan deeply and squeal with pleasure above me, I am uncertain if you have had a second orgasm in quick succession or if you are still riding the first wave of joy. Either way you signal enough and release the vice like grip of my hair but not the contact entirely.

A couple more little licks and I extract my fingers your pussy still visible contracting as I slip out of your, a small trail of opaque fluid oozing out after my fingers, I dip down and lick your cum dripping out of you. Cum covering my lips and chin as I lap at your post orgasm juices.

You pull my hair softly causing me to break away and you guide me upwards to engage in a lingering kiss, tasting yourself on my lips and tongue. Slowly returning to a normal state of breathing.

A few more minutes in the sauna and we are done, both of us tired from our efforts and exertions over the last hour or so.

We leave the sauna and step into the shower together lovingly washing each other and kissing a little under the cooling waters of the shower.

Once cleaned up and cooled down we dry off and head back into the bedroom, it is now almost 2 am and we both climb into the huge bed and flick the room lights off. Cuddled up together, your head nestled into my shoulder and a leg draped over my knee as I lay on my back we drift into a satisfied sleep, huge smiles on our faces and the butterflies deep in my stomach still fluttering around.

12