Internet Tone Police

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg was looking straight in the direction where Chuck's car was. And after looking for a moment longer she said something to her boss and they separated. Her boss went back to the direction of their office and Meg started to walk straight toward Chuck. He panicked and even though it was completely stupid and childish he turned his car on and escaped from the scene.

When he drove home he was trying to tell himself that maybe she had not seen him there. But deep down he knew that there was no chance in hell that she hadn't seen his car when he had accelerated away.

Meg arrived at her usual time and as Chuck greeted her she was looking exhausted. Tired and sad. Maybe she had even been crying.

"We need to talk," was how she started and then there was no stopping it.

Chuck tried to say that he was just stressed out about his unemployment and that he would get his shit together and find himself a job but it was too late.

"Charles, honey, I did love you once but now everything has changed. You have been acting so weird and to be honest, I have lost all interest in you. I'm truly so sorry." was what she said in a quiet voice full of regret.

"Is there someone else? Is it your boss?" he asked her immediately but this only made Meg burst into an angry sob,

"You idiot. There is no one else. There never has been. But you have gone mad. Like what the hell. It is not normal to stalk me having lunch. And I haven't forgotten about the dildo. I'm sorry but there is something wrong with you. You do nothing but play with your computer all day and you don't even shower. I've had enough and I think there's nothing we can change at this point. You'll need to find a place of your own. And maybe you should consider finding some help for yourself. Like therapy or something, I don't know."

Now Chuck was crying as well. He looked at her and even though her tears had smudged her makeup Chuck thought that she had never looked as beautiful as she did at the moment of their break-up.

-----------------

EPILOGUE

Meg was lying in her bed mouth open thinking about her day. She had had nothing to do with Chuck in 6 months but now she had run into him just by an accident on the street. He had found a new job and was looking somewhat better than before. Still, she had felt nothing for him. They had greeted politely but Meg had felt extremely awkward as she had her new boyfriend with her and she had to introduce him to Chuck.

Her new boyfriend was not her boss nor some black fuckbuddy of Christine's but just a regular Joe. Well, since Meg was a good-looking woman Joe also was a handsome man. Meg could see in Chuck's eyes that he was thinking that she had traded up. That Joe was just better than him. And sadly, he would be right.

Chuck had asked when had they met and looked confused when she told her that she had met him at a party nearly three months after they had broken up. With a sigh, she was thinking that maybe Chuck didn't believe her. He probably thought that Joe had been around already when they were still together. But whatever Chuck was thinking it was no longer her problem. As far as she was concerned he could think whatever he wanted.

And then she was thinking about Joe and pondered that maybe all men were just wrong in their heads. Joe was tall and handsome. Wanted to have kids one day and was always polite and positive to her and her friends. Christine seemed to have respect for Joe and he had a more than decent job. He was a great conversationist and could make her see the stars in the bedroom. So a perfect boyfriend and even husband material.

For a small moment, she thought that even his dick was bigger than Chuck's but honestly thought that she had been more than fine with Chuck's cock as well. That had never been the problem.

But there was one ridiculous thing about Joe that she could not understand. It definitely took some effort from her to adjust to it but now that they had been dating for a while she pondered that if this was his only fault then maybe she could learn to live with it.

Her jaw felt numb but she still endured figuring that it would soon be over. Joe had been able to restrict himself for the first couple of times they were together but after that, the man just insisted on cumming in her mouth every time they did it. And he wanted to do it every night.

It was not like he would not have regular sex with her. Quite the contrary he always fucked her thoroughly before doing it but in the end, he just loved to cum deep into her mouth.

So there she was lying on her back holding her mouth open for Joe as he ran his hard cock in and out of her mouth. Fucking her into her mouth. Panting with pleasure and speeding up his paste. She could tell from his swelling cock that soon enough he would be filling her mouth with his seed. Did she have some sort of weird aura that attracted the lunatics?

Then Joe was cumming. Big spoonfuls of white cum filled her mouth and obediently she swallowed it all. Just like she knew Joe wanted. He lingered on in her mouth for a while and then finally as he left her mouth he lowered his face to her face and gave her a little kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, babe! That was awesome!" he said in his deep voice and then they were cuddling each other. Waiting for the sleep to come.

"Well, at least he is not wanking at his computer every night," thought Meg just before she fell into the sweetest of dreams.

12