All Comments on 'Internet Tone Police'

by ghost_reader

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy3 months ago

Excellent!

Five stars.

Reminds me of this classic:

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-gathering-of-trolls

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding3 months ago

I can just picture this happening somewhere in North Carolina...

lujon2019lujon20193 months ago

you seemed to have learned to use the tag correctly,

so why are you whining that other authors haven't learned yet?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! If ever a MC needed bitch slapping then Chuck is the one. Talk about being the architect of his own downfall!

JR

Rocky62Rocky623 months ago

Chuck was weak , curb him. Zebra club bbc shit didnt add anything to the ending

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Great Writing about the horrors of dating and the single life. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, 19 words in we find out there is no wife and this is just another troll...

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine3 months ago

I googled “average penis size”. One study said the average size of an erect penis is 5.1”

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA3 months ago

Insecure partners are the bane of a poor relationship. Does Joe reciprocate?

Good character development, Simple and to the point.... Especially Chuck's character as he seems like an old man in his head,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

While your story was well written and fun it also took too big a stab at the readers in general. Viscous diatribes masked in contrived thoughts and conversations are not constructive and may alienate your readers and fans somewhat. Hopefully that’s not the case and your readers have a thicker skin than you. Have you been personally offended by some of the readers comments or something? This felt like an emotional attack on some of your readers less than flattering comments, at least on some level. Putting yourself out there openly, I’m sure, is hard to do and I admire your courage, however given the vast diversity in personalities and moods offhand comments are bound to happen. You are posting on an erotic literature site and the LW category is by far the toughest genre. Try and consider a large percentage of your readers have had failed relationships due to any number of reasons, infidelity included. People tend to feel chided and betrayed and all sorts of negative emotions as a result of relationship failures and those feelings are generally intensified and many other negative emotions arise after act(s) of infidelity. A lot of these readers are simply letting off steam and their negative comments could actually be healing for them. Please don’t take things personally or alienate anyone, after all they felt strong feelings enough, one way or the other, to be compelled to comment. Keep up the good works and thank you for your time and effort.

ghost_readerghost_reader3 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous for your constructive feedback. You give us all a great example of how to give some criticism while still not being rude. To me, the greatest puzzle here is why people read these stories if they do not enjoy them. I just thought it would be funny to create a fictional character and try to imagine what is going on in his head when he reads stories that he hates. You are correct that many people have been hurt in love and my intention is not to make fun of them. My advice to all readers is that they should read the tags carefully and only read stories that they like. You know, stories that do not jeopardize their mental well-being as the stories did for Chuck. Consider horror movies or BDSM porn etc. They certainly are not suitable for all or not even for the majority of people. Neither are some of my stories.

There was another comment about the average size of men in general. This was one of my points in the story. The problems resided solely in Chuck's head. I did not underscore it too much because I wanted to leave some of these conclusions to be made by the reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous