Interning for Milena Govich

Story Info
An film intern has sex with the shoot's director.
1k words
4.75
1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to intern for a film shoot to pass film class. I chose a shoot for Law & Order that would take place near home. The episode's director was Milena Govich. I recalled she was in the show's 17th season. She left after that due to low popularity, but I was one of the few fans who liked her. I told her this on my first day. She said she was happy to hear that. I did small tasks like getting coffee and snacks for the crew and actors and observing scene shoots. Govich and I were in her trailer one day before a shoot. She asked why I decided to major in film and if I did anything related to this field. I said I have always had ideas for films and TV shows since I was a kid and wanted to see if they could become real someday. I wrote a full -length screenplay last semester that classmates criticized for its explicit sex scenes and called it sexist, as the female hero and villain were sexualized or showed a lot of skin in most scenes. Govich could relate to it as her character in nearly all episodes she was in interrogated a male suspect who said sexist statements about female detectives. I said I have a copy of the script. She asked if she could skim through it. I let her as she after that said she agreed with my classmates that its sex scenes were too graphic for most viewers.

I said it was my specialty. She said I must find another genre I love to be a successful writer. I sat on the sofa in depression. She sat by me, held my shoulder and said I was young, so there was time to find something I felt I would like. I held her hand, thanking her. She asked if we could imitate my screenplay's first sex scene, knowing I loved how her hand felt and thinking it would make me happy. Surprised, I said it would, but asked if she was truly fine with that, being married and 20 years older and just the woman in it was naked, got oral and had her body kissed. She said she was, wanting happy interns. We stood facing each other by the sofa and lip-locked. She removed her pants. I ran my hands down her thighs. We kissed more as I took off her shirt and grabbed her breasts through her bra. She wrapped her arms around me as I kissed and nibbled her lips, neck, and chin and took off her bra. She said per my script, "Oh yeah, that's it babe!" I at a point slipped my hands down the back of her panties to feel her ass, which felt thick and soft.

I could picture how good it would feel to kiss, lick and put my head on it. She smiled and held my head in and I kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples. I kissed down her stomach and sides, took off her panties, sat on the sofa in front of her and gave her oral. She held my hands to her breasts and said per my script that I was doing well. She put her legs on my shoulders, held her breasts and orgasmed as I held her butt and hips and sucked her harder. Per my script, she said that she was about to cum and did on my face.

It tasted great. I fingered her, kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. She rubbed her breasts and cummed more, then about faced so her butt, my favorite part of a lady's body, was in my face. I kissed and licked both cheeks all over and held her hips as she rubbed her breasts and pussy, saying per my script that she liked it when I kiss her ass. I said I did too, which was true as it satisfied my ass fetish, then licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus. She cummed from it. It again tasted terrific. She slowly moved down as I kissed down her back and arms until she was on my lap so we could have anal sex. I kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders and she held my hands to her breasts and pussy, shut her eyes, and breathed in joy. She turned around to have intercourse with me as we lip-locked.

I held and spanked her butt and she held my face. We at a point lay on the sofa with her atop, then changed positions and kept having intercourse. I grabbed her breasts and kissed and nibbled her lips, neck and chin as she bent her knees, held my back and panted in joy. We then gazed at each other. She asked if I loved what we were doing. I said I did, as we kissed. She kissed my forehead, held me to her breasts and caressed me as I held her shoulders. She looked at her wristwatch and said in panic that we had to prepare for the next shoot. I got off of her, thanking her for pleasing me. She got dressed before we left the trailer.

I got an A in the class and texted this to her. Pleased, she asked if I wanted to imitate a shorter sex scene from my script. I said I did as we set a date for that. I went to her home that day. She sat on her bed in a bra and panties. I after settling down sat in front of her and she flipped upside down with her pussy in my face. I took off her panties to lick and suck it, holding her ass and breasts. She held my hands, shut her eyes and orgasmed. I kissed and licked her butt and fingered her, then licked between and held her cheeks and sucked her anus. She yelled louder in joy, then lay face-up with her knees bent. I lay sideways next to her, took off her bra and kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples. I held them, resting on her shoulder as she wrapped an arm around me, held my hand on her breasts with her other hand, and kissed my forehead. We laughed, talked about how terrific this sex was, and fingered and stroked each other until we cummed.