All Comments on 'Internude Ch. 01: A Long Morning'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That was really good. I want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confusing and unsatisfying

Okay. Strange things are happening. Don't we deserve to learn why?

Aliens? Mind-control?

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Wow. You'd think people had never encountered a time-stop story before - which, to be honest, is a healthy lifestyle choice.

Your archetypical time-stop story goes:

- Young man is given a device that stops time.

- He proceeds to sexually abuse young women with little care for consequences.

The victims never get an explanation... but I think you can guess, no?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoyed this story and would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
His perspective?

Would love this story from the time stopper’s perpective

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

More? His perspective? Hmm... maybe. Could be fun.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 4 years ago

I had never heard of a "Time Stop Story" until today. I'm not generally a regular reader of SciFi, so I was puzzled and waiting for some clarity. None arrived. It just ended. There are no consequences for the rapist, just open season on his target or targets. I'll pass on voting as I don't feel I can honestly judge the quality of the story/writing/storytelling.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

It's usually a pure wish-fulfillment fantasy where the anti-hero has this godlike power to use women for his sexual pleasure. Women are reduced to objects to be used and discarded.

I thought it would be illustrative to tell the story the other way round.

Bigred24Bigred24almost 4 years ago
Can't wait for more

This story had me on the edge of my seat and I can't wait to read more

PerfectlyLegalinCanadaPerfectlyLegalinCanadaalmost 4 years ago
This is brilliant

Love the use of the other perspective please keep writing.

yowseryowseralmost 4 years ago

Mindbending

My head almost broke in two over this one, very clever.

'to kick my brother's ass for being a sick fucking asshole, since who else could have used my bra as a sex aid?'

Wonder how often that sentiment has ever been expressed?

Charming.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Music to my ears... :-)

Wark2002Wark2002almost 4 years ago
Very intense

I didn't read about the SciFi/Time Stop aspect of the story until reading these comments (and other connected stories.) It didn't change my admiration of the story in any way. I had originally been looking at it as the story of a woman's descent into madness or, at the very least, an intense story about weird things going on. The reason behind it was of secondary importance.

This was an exceptionally skillful story. As a stand alone it is worthy of anthologizing. I would assume you have a career in the literary world beyond this site.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

I would hardly call it a career, since I make literally pennies from it, and it's mostly in the past. I like writing on Literotica.com these days because I know people enjoy reading the nonsense that I enjoy writing. Thank you for the praise - I hope you find more stories to admire...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES