Interpersonal Massager Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voyager65
Voyager65
213 Followers

Caitlin shivered in pleasure at being called a slave again, and replied "I'm easy! My pussy will always be dripping and ready for you."

"You're going to be such a good girl, I can already tell," I smirked watching her moan and arch her back as she came for me. "I guess that answers the question of if her trigger phrases work," I thought to myself.

I stood up and pulled her up by her overalls. I pulled both straps to the side letting her beautiful tits free. I slowly kneeled down and helped her strip them off. It was a sin to cover up legs like hers. I'd have to make sure she showed them off more often now.

I finally got a better look at her pretty pussy. It was nearly drooling in anticipation. Her juices were translucent on her blushing skin. She had just a neatly trimmed patch of almost orange hair on her mound. I couldn't resist dipping two fingers into her inviting hole. She had a tiny orgasm the second my fingers entered her. Her footing faltered a little and I grabbed her firm ass to steady her as she moaned for me.

I stood up and dangled my wet fingers in front of her mouth. Without hesitation, she moved her head forward and sucked my fingers clean of her juices, as she moaned from another small orgasm.

Before Caitlin knew it she was suddenly laying on her back on the couch after her master roughly maneuvered her there. She immediately spread her legs wide as she thought to herself "I'm always easily accessible for my master."

She looked so ready for me that it was unbelievable. I couldn't wait anymore. I climbed up on her pressed my lips to hers and guided my cock into the wettest pussy I'd ever felt. Her orgasm came fast and her tight pussy locked down on the tip of my cock as she nearly screamed into my mouth. I made out with her until she relaxed a little then I glided all the way into her needy hole.

I fucked her slowly, with long deep strokes. Her hips fidgeted beneath me. I could tell she wanted it faster. She wanted to be used.

It was my place to set the pace though, I just wanted to watch and enjoy my new toy right now. Her face was an image of pure bliss, her mouth was open just a bit and with almost every thrust she let out an adorable quiet high pitched moan that was almost like a tiny squeak.

"How does it feel Cait?" I asked as I circled my finger around one of her hard pink nipples.

"Mmm master, sooo good, I feel complete with you inside me."

"Tell me what you want Cait," I whispered into her ear while giving it a little nibble.

"I want to do everything that you want me to," she said with a breathy voice.

I pulled all the way out and rested my cock on her labia. Using one hand I pushed down on her to prevent her hips from forcing me back in as she squirmed with need. With my other hand, I guided my dick in a sloppy circle from her vagina to her clit. She was going crazy with need. Wiggling her cute hips and saying please in an innocent voice.

"That's not good enough," I told her with a smirk, "I want you to tell me exactly what you want."

Caitlin took a deep breath and frantically said "oh master! I always want you to fuck me, I want you in any of my holes any... no ALL the time. I want to be your slave, your fucktoy, your true love! Treat me like an object for your pleasure! Let me make you as happy as you make me! Just please use me!"

I embraced my sweet little fucktoy, picked her up gently with one arm under her back and with 3 fingers in her dripping cunt. As she convulsed from being entered by my fingers, I flipped her over onto her hands and knees.

Before she had a chance to get her bearings I fucked her hard from behind. She came hard around my cock and lost strength in her arms. Her pretty red hair now splayed out on the carpet of my office. I wrapped one arm around her tits to lift her back up onto her hands and support her.

"You are pretty fun to use, but do you really want to be a fucktoy?" I punctuated my sentence with a slap on her beautiful porcelain white ass.

"God yes! But only yours," she managed to moan out as I used my arms to force her body into mine over and over.

"You'll be only mine for the rest of your life sweet Caity," I spanked her again. Her skin showed a red handprint. "You should say thank you anytime I spank you from now on if you really want to be a good fucktoy!"

"Thank you!"

Now I spanked her with every thrust. Every thank you getting me closer and closer to cumming in her tight pussy.

Slap!

"Thank you!"

Slap!

"Mmm thank you master."

Slap!

"Thank yooooou!"

She came for the first time without the aid of her brainwashing (mostly). It surprised me and we both collapsed on the floor.

I gently fucked her deep and slow with my stomach resting on her cute ass. She turned her head so I could see her face. I grabbed her a pillow off of the couch beside us so she could be comfier. We kissed and fucked like this for what felt like hours. She came and came for me while I fingered her clit until my hand fell asleep from being under her hips too long.

I was finally exhausted and collapsed beside her. She flipped over and grabbed my cock as she looked into my eyes with still unbridled arousal and love.

"Caity I think I'm falling in love with you now, I've never seen anyone look at me like you do."

"Oh master! I will be yours forever!" She beamed at me.

For a few seconds, we just looked into each other's eyes. She broke the silence first, "master I want you to cum in my mouth! I need to taste your cum!"

"I can do that for a good girl like you," I grinned as she came for me. I stuck my fingers into her slick abused little cunt over and over and wiped her juices between her perfect tits. She shivered and moaned each time my fingers entered her. Cumming each time made her even hornier, even needier, and even more squirmy.

I straddled my hips below her chest as she laid below me and slipped my cock between her now slippery mounds. I grabbed her another pillow to tilt her head towards me more and pushed my dick towards her welcoming mouth.

She understood what I was doing quickly. I fucked her tits and she caught my cock in her mouth with each thrust and swirled her tongue around it with wild abandon.

"Oh my little slut, this feels too good," I moaned already nearing orgasm. I put much of my body weight down on her chest. I loved the pressure on my cock. It was probably a bit difficult for her to breathe, but she didn't complain.

"You're being such a good girl," she convulsed under me, "just remember from now on I want you to finger your little pussy any time you suck me or titfuck me. I get off on your pleasure as much as mine."

One of her hands darted to her pussy and I could feel her arm moving rapidly as she moaned and squeaked for me when my cock left her lips.

Finally, I couldn't hold it any longer. She sensed my climax and pulled me towards her mouth. She moaned and sucked me frantically and I released pulse after pulse of cum straight into her happy stomach. She came with me as she swallowed over and over.

I collapsed and rolled off to the side of her as she continued fingering her gushing pussy for a few more seconds of bliss. Then I kissed her and we both dozed off in each other's arms.

-Chapter 11-

I only dozed off for a few minutes, but Caitlin awoke before me and decided to treat me to a really nice wake-up call.

I opened my eyes to my sweet little slave kissing and licking my dick clean. She saw my eyes open and her eyes twinkled as she gently licked my slowly hardening shaft.

"What are you doing little slave?" I asked her in a jokingly patronizing tone.

Pausing her worship briefly she replied "I just woke up before you, and I saw that there was still a little cum on your tip I didn't swallow." she gave me another lick across my length and continued; "I think I'm a little addict for your cum master! After I swallowed the rest of your cum, I realized you were all sticky from mine so I decided to be a good girl and clean you up!"

She took another short break to tease the tip of my cock for a minute, and she moaned in pleasure briefly. I shivered because I was still a little sensitive, but didn't stop her yet.

"But then I realized I was sucking your dick, and you told me to always play with my pussy when I suck you or tit fuck you, so..." she stopped for a second distracted by me pulling her up to my lips for a kiss.

"You really are the cutest thing I've ever seen," I praised her while grabbing her hand from her crotch. "Jeeze girl, your hand is soaked! You really are going to be always wet for me aren't you?"

"Of course master!"

"How do you think that's possible?" I asked. "Better yet how is it possible for you to cum every time I stick a finger in your cute mouth?

"I don't know master? It seems normal to me." She cocked her head to the side like it would help her find the answer. "One thing seems a little strange though... maybe?"

"What's strange sweetie?" I asked.

"Well, I know in my heart that I love being brainwashed," she said one of her programming phrases back in a slightly monotonic voice. "And that's perfectly normal, but I also know in my soul that I want to be brainwashed even more."

I was a little nervous about how this was going, but the fact she was grinning and slightly rubbing her pussy on my leg was probably a good sign, so I kept listening.

"That seems strange though! Like, it's perfectly normal that I want to be brainwashed more because I love it so much! But I don't remember being brainwashed?! Also, I know that I will happily help you brainwash anyone you want!" She added with a sexy slightly monotonic lilt.

I lifted her off of me, (much to her dismay since she was enjoying rubbing on my leg), and went to sit on the couch. I motioned for her to sit beside me and she obeyed immediately.

"So what's your conclusion with this info Caity Cat?" I asked very intrigued at how her mind was going to rationalize the obvious mistake I made in her programming. I left her a loophole to know she had been brainwashed. Caitlin was a smart girl, I liked that, but I definitely needed to be more careful in the future.

"Well, there's only one explanation I can think of." Caitlin shrugged her shoulders jiggling her cute tits briefly. "You must have brainwashed me into forgetting that I have always been your brainwashed sex slave! Instead, I only remember always being your loving and adoring sex slave without the brainwashing... Buuuuut!" Caitlin exclaimed dramatically "You must have forgotten that you had previously brainwashed me to LOVE being brainwashed and to want to help you brainwash any girl you want Master!" In conclusion, I've always been your brainwashed slave, but you brainwashed me to forget that. You did a shoddy job and left me a loophole to remember you could brainwash me! Your brainwashing is why I've always been able to cum when you enter me, and why I'm always so wet for you and that makes me soooo happy!" She giggled and mimicked dropping a mic.

Laughing I replied, "Caity, I did a number on your pretty little head, didn't I? Let me get this straight. You have always been my brainwashed fucktoy, lover, slave, etcetera right?"

"Yep!"

"So how did I brainwash you before I ever met you?"

"Master you're silly! I was always meant to be yours. Whenever it was that you brainwashed me, you just made me remember how I have always been!" Caitlin punctuated her incredibly confounding and flimsy logic by pressing her body into mine for a hug and saying "thank you master," into my ear.

So I made a note to add to my list of observations:

  1. 1. The subject is unable to consider that an absorbed command (or extensive programming) is anything but perfectly normal, in fact, they believe they always followed or at least were meant to follow the absorbed command.

"Caity, I think I'm going to enjoy brainwashing you and watching you explain how normal everything is afterward for a very long time." I told her as I enjoyed the feel of her soft porcelain skin under my hands. "What do you think about me playing with your mind even more Caitlin?"

"Can we do it now!!! I loooove being brainwashed! Can you show me how you do it?" Caitlin excitedly jumped off the couch to my dismay, but her bouncing titties and her infectious joy were a good consolation.

"I'll think about it. If you keep being a really good girl for me." I smirked as I made her moan in pleasure with her trigger phrase, "I want you to think of a few things I could brainwash you with to make you an even better girl for me."

I walked over to her and slapped her on the ass "if I really..."

"Thank you master!" She interrupted with a smirk knowing she was stepping over my words.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that... keep doing it." I squeezed her firm round cheek instead. "As I was saying, if I really like your ideas I'll brainwash you more even though you're already perfect!"

I gave her one more hungry kiss with one hand cupped over her dripping snatch and my other pinching a swollen pink nipple.

"Let's close up shop. I'll stay at your place this weekend. Just let me call Kelly and let her know I'm staying with a friend for a couple of days." I told my new slave.

"Master?" Caitlin asked

"What sweetie?"

"Can I help you brainwash Kelly too? Please?!"

"How did you turn out so perfect with my haphazard programming Caity?" I asked rhetorically. "Of course, you can help me, but I just want to enjoy you for now. So hurry that cute butt up and help me shut down all the equipment."

"Oh and Caity? Don't you dare put on any clothes," I grinned and playfully pushed her out of my office."

"I wouldn't even think about it master!"

-Chapter 12-

Closing the shop up for the night was no issue. Caitlin still managed to do her part of the work just fine even though I didn't 'give her permission to act normally as I had programmed her to. Caitlin was a smart girl and was perfectly capable of functioning more or less normally even while basically being my personal nympho at this point.

She was definitely a little slower than usual though, but I wasn't complaining. Anytime I was able to see her from where I was working she made sure to seductively bend only at the hips, wiggle her nude butt a little extra, or push her chest out a little more.

Just before finishing up, I gave my ex-girlfriend Kelly a call to let her know I wouldn't be home that night.

"Hey Kelly, I think I'm going to stay at a friend's place for part of the weekend. So don't expect me back tonight." I spoke into the phone while watching Caitlin finish shutting down all the computers.

"Ok, you know you don't have to tell me this stuff now. I'm not your girlfriend anymore," she replied back with maybe a hint of venom.

"You're still my roommate. I'm just trying to be courteous. I'll see you later though." Not wanting to lose my good mood I hung up quickly.

Caitlin finished up her last task just as my call ended and she hurried back over to me.

"So you're going over to a friend's house you say?" Caitlin teased as she pressed her body against my side. "You mean you aren't coming over to your brainwashed sex toy's apartment for a weekend of selfishly hedonistic pleasure?"

"Well of course! But I can't just tell my ex-girlfriend that. At least not if I ever want to get close enough to her to brainwash her too."

"That's a good point I guess, but it's shame we can't get her now. It would be really hot to see you make her yours again."

"Well, right now I want to learn everything about you first, so let's get out of here." I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the door.

"Should I get my clothes master?" Caitlin asked lagging behind me a bit.

"No."

It was 10:00 pm when we stepped outside. Only our two cars were in the parking lot. So I wasn't too worried about anyone seeing my slightly embarrassed Caitlin.

I could see her cheeks blushing under the harsh glow of the security lighting. "Are you embarrassed little Caity?"

"A little! But it's a little exciting too." She shivered as a cool breeze blew past us.

"Don't worry, I won't make you do this when people are around. It's just a big turn-on to know I could make you if I wanted to." I put one arm around her and walked her to my car. She wouldn't be needing hers this weekend.

I opened the door for her and gave her a little slap on her bottom.

"Thank you!"

"Any time Cait," I replied with a grin.

I climbed into the driver's seat and started up the engine. I took a look beside me at the naked redhead beauty in my passenger seat. I pinched my arm and Caitlin giggled at me.

"Don't judge," I slapped her thigh playfully. And lost my train of thought as she spread her legs wide for me. "You really are something you know that right?"

"I think right now I am easily accessible for you." She smirked and continued, "it's a long drive to my duplex you should know."

She bit her lip seductively and It took a lot of self-control to not just take her to the back seat like she wanted me to. "Nope! Nope! Nope!" I pulled my hand away and shifted into reverse to start the 45-minute drive to her duplex in the next town over. "I want to learn more about you. So act normally for a bit and tell me your story."

"Ok fine! But my life is pretty boring!"

She told me how she grew up as the only child to a couple of workaholic parents that were rarely home and were rather emotionally bankrupt when they were home. She learned how to be self-sufficient and entertained herself by taking apart things in the house and putting them back together at a young age. She eventually became very active in technical training classes in high school.

She was unpopular in school, dressed in work clothes usually, and never wore makeup. The only guys interested in her were the ones in her tech classes like welding and woodshop.

After high school, she took some classes at a local community college and aimed to get a mechanical engineering degree. Stress at home with her parents got to be too much so she decided to look for jobs far away from home.

"And then I found your ad for the perfect job at your new shop, and after working with you awhile I realized I was always meant to be in a HIGHLY inappropriate relationship with my master... I mean boss."

We talked for a bit longer sharing stories from high school. I learned that we were both musicians. She sang and could work some magic with a MIDI keyboard she claimed. I actually had a lot in common with this girl. Far more than with my ex Kelly.

About 15 minutes away from her house there was a lull in the conversation. Neither of us was good at talking about ourselves.

"Alright, I guess that's enough of you being normal for now. How do I make you into a horny fucktoy again?" I asked.

Caitlin let out a small moan "You just did master! Any time you call me a dirty name I can't help myself anymore!."

"Oh yeah, that's right!" I smiled at her, "so do you want to suck my dick until we get to your place?"

Caitlin immediately unstrapped her seat belt and leaned over to help me pull down my pants, "do I have to stop when we get to my place?!" She asked with an excited giggle.

The pretty redhead found a way to balance herself on my center console while she moaned in pleasure while sucking my hard shaft. If anyone decided to pass they would be treated to the sight of Cait's gorgeous ass in the window and two of her fingers pumping in and out of her dripping slit.

We made the rest of the drive in one piece and arrived at Cait's house. I was enjoying controlling how fast and deep she sucked me with my grip on her messy red hair.

"Ok my good girl," I used her trigger and enjoyed her moans around my cock, "you can stop now until we get inside."

Voyager65
Voyager65
213 Followers