Interpersonal Massager Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voyager65
Voyager65
213 Followers

"You uh... mmm. you don't want me to make you cum first?" She struggled to speak through aftershocks and loss of breath.

"Sweetie, I'm not not going to make it that easy for you. I'm not done with you yet tonight

She suddenly hopped out of the car and went to go unlock her door. I shut down the car and followed after her with a bag containing a change of clothes and a few of my rings.

As Caitlin opened the door she said "I think I figured out a couple of ideas for you to put into my head! So get your butt in here and fuck me, or brainwash me, or both!"

-Chapter 13-

"So what do you think of your new place master?" Caitlin asked me as we entered her cozy duplex.

"My place? What do you mean?" I replied with a quizzical look.

"Well, I do belong to you right?" She grasped my hand and put it on her forehead "mind," she moved my hand to her tits and squeezed, "body," she moved my hand up just a bit to her heart, "and soul."

"Yeah I guess you do, but you don't see your point?"

"You can be a little dense master," Caitlin teased, "if I can't even own myself, how could I own anything else? All of me and everything I have belongs to you."

I reluctantly agreed with her. Of course, becoming the owner of her property meant I also had to pay her rent, but it also meant her money was mine, which is funny since I was the one who paid her weekly. As soon as fixed Kelly to my liking Caitlin would have to move in with me, then she wouldn't need money, and I wouldn't need to pay her anymore.

After settling these very important issues Caitlin began talking about her ideas to be brainwashed more.

"So, I've noticed a few things that you seem to really like," Caitlin began, first you seem very focused on my pleasure. You really like it when I'm pleasuring myself. You want me to feel pleasure even when I'm only focused on yours. Does that sound right?"

"Yep, that's true, that's why you cum from nearly everything now, and why I ordered you to finger yourself whenever you blow me."

Caitlin led me to her bedroom and motioned for me to set my stuff down on her dresser. She had a very clean room with a nice queen bed, but very plain decor. I wasn't at all surprised as she was more utilitarian-oriented than most girls.

"The other thing I've noticed is you nearly lose your mind anytime I make myself accessible for you." We sat down on the bed and Cait continued: "I always have to make sure I dress easily accessible for you, but I only spread my legs, so easy for you because I want to."

Caitlin smirked at me and spread her legs wide, showing off her dripping wet pussy.

"I thought I brainwashed you to always be easily accessible to me?" I asked with confusion.

"Nope! I just have to dress easily accessible, and of course, I always allow you easy access for massages."

She was right of course. She just spread her legs so easily. Probably because she was constantly horny, she viewed her pussy as a hole for my pleasure, and in the spirit of the clothing command. I nodded in agreement with her.

"So how does this brainwashing work? Do you hypnotize me, subliminal messages, or what?" Caitlin asked expectantly.

I explained to her about the rings and what I knew about how commands worked. She asked me about all I had done to her and I explained everything. I was a bit worried about spilling all the secrets to Caitlin, but I had a ring in my pocket just in case and Caitlin was way thoroughly mind fucked to do anything I didn't want her to do.

Luckily I needn't have worried. Her breathing became rapid and noticed a wet spot growing beneath her on the comforter as she was enraptured in my explanation.

Caitlin excitedly exclaimed, "That's so hot! Everything you told me seems like perfectly normal things I would have done anyway, but I guess that's the magic of your control with these things!"

After understanding how commands had to be formatted, Caitlin suggested the following commands:

"You should make it where I compulsively play with myself whenever you want me to." my cute little thrall's hand snaked down between her shapely spread thighs to make her point. "mmm you should make me unaware unless you point out too."

It was a good idea. My cock throbbed in my pants as I watched her act out how she could be all the time. Still, I didn't think I wanted Caitlin always playing with herself for me, so I'd probably have to make it conditional, or based on a trigger. Still, I couldn't deny how hot her command would be. Maybe I'd use it exactly as she suggested on another girl.

"Next, you should make me feel intense pleasure when you touch me sexually anywhere on my body that way you can really enjoy watching me squirm and moan for you when you fuck my face, grab my ass, or play with my titties!"

Another good idea. I was very proud of my little slut. I got out one small ring and put it on her finger. She looked at me confused and paused fingering herself with her other hand.

"I want to watch you give yourself to me," I said looking into her deep green eyes. "If you really want this you have to make yourself completely at my mercy... willingly this time."

"Oh, master I'd love to brainwash myself for you. But first I have one more suggestion I remembered! Please make it to where I can't resist spreading my legs for you and making myself accessible. You already know I will do it anyway, but I know you'll like it more if I'm brainwashed to do it!"

I promised her I would use her suggestions and I showed her how to use the ring. She questioned me about only using one ring this time to which I asked her if she thought she could really resist any command at this point. She giggled and said no.

She triggered the small ring and began dragging it up to her ear, but she stopped with a mischievous look in her eye.

For a minute I was worried she was about to move the ring over to me and I tensed up prepared to move quickly.

I flinched when the naughty little minx suddenly moved her hand quickly but sighed in relief when she shoved her ringed finger knuckle deep into her pussy. I caught her and laid her down on her back as she relaxed and started to fall immediately going into a deep trance.

I was awash with desire. Turning Caitlin into my little brainwashed toy was hot, but having her prepare herself to be brainwashed even more was... irresistibly sexy. My heart was pounding just as much as the last time, but this time I wasn't worried, just turned on.

I stripped out of my clothes and laid down beside her on the bed. My hard member pressed into the side of her wide hips. I fingered her clit using rapid circles with one hand and groped her bountiful breasts with my other. I noticed her trance deepen significantly with my ministrations. A little drool escaped her mouth.

I had a hunch that the rings worked by overstimulating the pleasure center of the brain. Confusing it with the electric impulses from the device and leaving it open for programming. The fact the trance deepened with more pleasure being added seemed to support this hypothesis.

"Caitlin, you will compulsively play with your pussy or tits with your free hands anytime I wink at you."

"I will compulsively play with my pussy or tits with my free hands anytime you wink at me." She parroted back her command with the same sexy monotone voice I knew and loved.

"You will be unaware you are playing with yourself after I wink unless I point it out and you will rationalize the pleasure you feel." This was a very long command and I was curious if she could absorb it.

"I will be unaware I am playing with myself after you wink unless you point it out, and I will rationalize the pleasure I feel." She replied without any trouble.

"Your mouth is as sensitive as your pussy to my touch."

"My mouth is as sensitive as my pussy to your touch."

"You feel intense pleasure anytime I touch your tits or ass."

"I feel intense pleasure anytime you touch my tits or ass."

"You want to be easy and sexually accessible for me anytime we are in private."

"I want to be easy and sexually accessible for you anytime we are in private."

"When I grope your tits or ass you push them into my hands and give me a sexy look."

"When you grope my tits or ass I will push them into your hands and give you a sexy look."

With her slightly modified commands out of the way I had her absorb a few more commands before the battery ran out. I just couldn't resist. Caitlin monotonically brainwashed herself to the following commands.

"Brainwashing myself makes me feel complete."

"I will never use your rings without your guidance and permission."

"I will never make my own rings."

"I will never consider brainwashing you."

"I long to be part of a harem of your brainwashed sluts."

"Your cock and your cum are my favorite flavors and textures."

"My pussy feels so empty when your cock is hard and it's not inside one of my holes."

"I will not be able to remember or think about any of the commands you gave me from this brainwashing session, but I will follow them."

I stopped toying with her clit and pulled her finger out of her tight twat. She woke up immediately and I slipped the soaked ring off of her dainty finger.

-Chapter 14-

After I removed the ring from her finger she opened her eyes and smiled at me. I gave her a wink, the trigger for her to compulsively play with herself without her awareness, and watched as both of her hands started sensually squeezing her tits for me. I winked again and one of her hands went to her pussy and rubbed her clit while the other one stayed groping her left breast.

"What happened, Master? Nothing has changed mmm," she moaned as she enjoyed her self-pleasure.

"Really you don't remember anything?" I leaned over and gave her right nipple a kiss and a gentle bite as she moaned in pleasure and arched her back to push her tits towards me. "Nothings seems odd?" I asked with a wink.

Now both of my little slut's hands were busy on her gushing pussy. "Mmm master, no everything is oooooh god! everything is normal." I took the hand working her clit and moved it onto my hard dick. She got very squirmy for me and rubbed my cock as she finger fucked her cunt. "Master, please shove your cock in me! I feel sooooo empty without you inside me. I want you so bad it almost feels like I'm being fingered by you!"

Laughing at her predicament and her thinking she wasn't brainwashed while she was out I teased her "Hmm does my little slut really want my cock?"

Shivering in pleasure at being called an objectifying name Caitlin begged, "Please I'll do anything! Put me back under your influence and I'll even BE anything you want, just please use one of my fuckholes master!" She panted in pleasure for me as she furiously fingered herself without being aware of it.

"Ok then be a good little fucktoy and ride me baby."

My dripping wet slave stopped fingering herself so she could climb up onto me and lower her pussy onto my rock-hard cock. She arched her back in orgasm as my tip entered her. Seeing the look of bliss on her face was never going to get old. I moved my hip down and let my cock pop out of her pussy and then I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me hard as she screamed in pleasure.

I let her relax so she could start fucking me. I grabbed her tight round ass and enjoyed feeling her bend over to kiss me and give me more access to her ass.

We made out as she fucked me. She was lost in the pleasure; fucking me solely on instinct. I looked her in the eye and winked at her. She sat back upright and started mauling her tits for me. Totally unaware of the show she was giving me.

The show was too much and I was getting close to cumming. I wanted to wait just a bit longer so I bent my knees to prevent her from getting more than my tip in her. She squirmed, moaned, and begged me to fuck her, but I was enjoying her desperation. I grabbed one of her hands and stuck two of her own fingers into her mouth. She shot me a knowing look and began sucking her fingers like they were my cock.

I gave her a wink and her other hand went to frig her clit for me.

"Promise me you swallow every drop of my cum and I'll let you fuck me." I grabbed her waist and held her up with all my strength.

I toyed with her by holding her petite little body and controlling her every move.

"You don't even have to ask Master! I'll lick your cum off the floor if it lands there, please just let me cum for you!" She begged and I obliged.

I held her up and used my abdominal strength to thrust up at her until my abs burned. She came with a squeal and I felt a splash of wetness cover my thighs. I grabbed her convulsing body and pushed her down hard onto my cock and let her grind herself into me until I was about to burst.

"I'm about to cum for you my sexy little slut," I groaned, "get your mouth on me now!"

She stopped fingering herself and in one motion, she was between my legs sucking me with wild abandon cumming as my cock entered her and moaning in surprised pleasure with her now sensitive mouth.

I was already so close to orgasm that nearly any touch could have gotten me off. The vibrations from her moans were the final straw. I wanted to cum on her tits so I quickly pushed her backward onto her back and followed after her. I got in position just in time and covered her tits and neck as I had my turn to tense in pleasure.

True to her word Caitlin quickly scooped up my cum and sucked it off of her fingers. Her eyes were wide in pleasure after the first taste and she frantically scooped up the rest like she'd never tasted anything so delicious.

"How! Mmmm, how do you taste so good," Caitlin said breathlessly after swallowing the last drop.

"Must be what I eat!" I lied, I collapsed and snuggled beside her as we kissed each other lovingly.

"I know it's probably just the brainwashing speaking, but I literally can't get enough of you," Caitlin told me, "if my little pussy wasn't so sore I'd fuck you all the time."

"You could still suck me," I teased and held her down as she started to bolt up to suck me "Woah hold on, I'm too sensitive right now, I guess I need to be careful what I say with a completely obedient slave." We both laughed.

We decided to call it a night and fell asleep comfortably in each other's arms.

-Chapter 15-

I awoke before Caitlin in the early morning. She felt as hot as a furnace against my naked skin.

There's something incredibly gorgeous about a sleeping woman that really gets to me. The early morning rays filtered in through her bedroom window and reflected off of her porcelain skin and messy copper hair.

She was a mess for sure. I'm sure we both looked 'well fucked', for lack of a better descriptor.

I always woke up turned on. It's one of the things Kelly hated about me. Kelly would not tolerate any form of morning affection even back when we had a healthy sex life in the first couple of years of dating.

Waking up next to my personal love slave Caitlin had me at a whole other level of arousal though. I gave her a kiss on her soft cheek and tried not to wake her quite yet.

"I wonder if you're still wet for me even while sleeping?" I said quietly to her sleeping form. I tentatively ran my hand across her body and cupped my hand around her pussy. She let out a small little moan and spread her legs a little wider, but didn't wake up.

She was still very wet. Not dripping like yesterday, but still plenty wet for fun morning activities. I wondered how her body managed to keep her wet constantly. The power of my rings to reprogram the mind astounded me. Though I still made a mental note to make sure she drank plenty of water after she woke up.

I was going to give her one hell of a morning wake-up call.

I'd tried this once before with Kelly after getting consent from her the night before. I managed to get her very wet for me with the patient and slow fingering, but she woke up in fright before I could go any farther. The poor girl felt way too out of control upon awakening and it scared her to tears. I felt horrible and never tried anything like it again.

Caitlin would be different though. I knew her reprogramming would make her love being woken up by cock in her pussy.

So I carefully straddled Caitlin and slowly entered her. Per her programming, she immediately came for me and woke up from an intense orgasm with my cock buried in her perfect cunt.

She was out of it for a few seconds, just making little moans and gasping sounds. I fucked her at a steady but fast pace, not giving her a chance to fully recover.

She gained enough awareness to wrap her arms around my back and pull me in for a kiss. Then she moaned into my ear "Thank you, master! I... ohh! I wanted to wake you up like this too!"

I wanted to just use her for my pleasure this time. So I fucked her hard and fast and didn't hold myself back at all. I pulled her towards me as I stepped off the edge of the bed. Her bed was at the perfect height for my cock to line up with her wet hole while I stood on the ground with her legs over my shoulders.

I grabbed her firmly by the hips with my fingers grabbing into the soft skin of her butt and lifting it off the bed. I stood still and used her petite little body like a sex toy. Shoving her on and off my cock at whatever rate I chose.

We were both lost in a haze of pleasure. I could feel her tight pussy convulse around me as little streaks of her juices dripped into the damp bedsheets below her.

After a bit of this, I climbed back on top of her and made out with my sex slave as we came together. My cum flooded her pussy for the first time.

Caitlin was the first to speak, "so, can we do this like every morning?"

"Well, I expect you to take the initiative sometimes," I joked.

We spent the rest of the day doing everything together starting with a nice shower, where I convinced Caitlin to give me a little extra cleaning with her mouth. Her pussy was too tender, and my dick was a little sore also, so we didn't have more rough sex again that day.

I helped Cait throw out much of her wardrobe. Anything that didn't give me easy access to her cunt was put in a bag to donate. That left her with a good selection of skirts and short dresses left. Her underwear drawer was emptied out of everything except for lingerie and a few plain panties for her time of the month. She happily threw out all of her bras too when I explained that her nipples applied to my easy access clothing command.

She had a very nice transparent lace babydoll that she happily wore for me the whole day. She beamed with happiness when she caught me staring at her. She let me know she felt very sexy dressing up for me.

We spent a lot of the day just talking and getting to know each other. I honestly felt like I met a soul mate. We had more in common than I ever imagined. I wondered if we would have ended up together without the brainwashing. I did love Kelly too, but I never felt like I belonged to her. Pretty ironic that it felt like I belonged to my own sex slave more than I ever did to my ex of nearly half a decade.

"Hey Caitlin, I know this is kinda funny since I literally own you and made you head over heels for me, but would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Caitlin smiled at me and giggled, "of course master!" Caitlin then got a mischievous look in her eye. "But aren't I already your fiancé? You did give me this ring to use with your permission." She held up the small ring I made her brainwash herself with the previous night. I put it on her finger after our shower. It was out of battery anyway, but she said she liked the idea that I could make her put herself into a trance if I wanted to.

"Good point, you can be my fiancé then, but I will have to make you a nicer ring before we get married. A 3D printed one won't do for a pretty little thing like you."

Voyager65
Voyager65
213 Followers