Interpersonal Massager Pt. 02

Story Info
Clayton claims his first love slave with the massagers.
11.2k words
4.76
25.7k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voyager65
Voyager65
207 Followers

**Authors Note: Thanks for the feedback on the first part. Just a fair warning, this story is going to be pretty excessive in the level of brainwashing the characters undergo from this point on. If your taste in erotic mind control fiction is more highbrow than say Master PC universe stories, this may not be your cup of tea. I never claimed to have good taste!

-Chapter 8-

One of the big questions I still had about all of this was how long the commands lasted and if they weakened with time. Heck, they could get stronger for all I knew. I needed to know before I set my sights on sweet Kelly. I wanted Caitlin too. I always considered myself a one-woman man, but I guess situations change.

I spent a full work week going through the motions of normal life... well maybe not quite normal at least at work. I was still giving many surprise massages to Caitlin, just not with the rings.

She spent a good portion of her days with her legs spread while I fingered... err massaged her wet pussy under her panties until she came on my hand. She also let me squeeze her tits and grope her ass whenever I wanted as long as I let her know it was a massage first. I also noticed she started dressing much more... well accessible for me starting on day 1 of the experiment. She told me she wanted to make it easier for me to massage her. I think that coupled with her newfound attraction to me and the weak command that she wanted to have sex with me drove her outfit choice. She usually wore belly shirts and short skirts or shorts. She wasn't going commando, unfortunately, but it was better than her usual that's for sure. She never volunteered to take off any clothes even while I fingered her. In her head what we were doing was entirely non-sexual. Although I noticed she was flirting with me more. I'd imagine having an attractive guy bring you to orgasm multiple times over 4 days, makes him a bit more attractive, even if you don't see it as sexual.

Sadly, though, she never invited me to take home and fuck her. She did tease about it some. We did talk about maybe trying out getting coffee outside of work on the weekend.

I kept track of my observations and made the following updated list of ring features.

  1. 1. The ring has a calming and trancing effect that varies depending on how many rings are used, and where on the body.
  2. 2. The back of the ears and for whatever reason, the vagina (with the intensity of trance increasing by depth) are the strongest areas to induce a trance.
  3. 3. Finger deep in the vagina is equal to 2+ rings behind the ear in trance intensity.
  4. 4. When in trance the subject is unaware of time passing or surroundings and can only be awakened by an incomplete command, yelling their name (or other loud sounds?), stopping the vibrations, or moving to a less sensitive area.
  5. 5. When in trance the subject will respond to all statements and if the statement is replied back, the subject will follow the statement/command after awakening.
  6. 6. The more tense a subject is, the less effective the command/statement will be. The subject will not follow a command that they wake up from, but they also won't remember the command.
  7. 7. The user can accidentally (or I guess intentionally) trance themselves.
  8. 8. The subject doesn't remember being in a trance or the commands given to them.
  9. 9. The strength of the commands does not weaken over time (at least not quickly). They also do not seem to strengthen, though outside influence can still affect some commands. IE Caitlin seems to be more attracted to me because of our flirting and activities.

I spent most of my free time at work, aside from the obvious playing with Caitlin, to finish my arsenal of rings. I had 12 wearable rings. Which isn't exactly 1+ for each finger. They were sized for my pointer or index fingers and I could theoretically fit all 12 at once if I ever needed to. I also had 10 full-size rings. I could handle three on each hand, so I had some extras.

I'm not a fool so I stored all of my data and the rings in a hidden floor safe when I wasn't using them. I didn't want them getting into the wrong hands... or worse hands than mine at least.

The cock ring project was not working well at first. I needed it to sit near the tip of my cock to get the full benefit of the penetration depth to trance depth correlation I found with Caitlin. I couldn't get it to stay in place. Then I realized I could put a condom on over it and it might work enough to do the job. I hadn't tested the hypothesis yet though.

On the last day of nearly a week of my no-ring-usage science experiment, I made the mistake of just grabbing Caitlin's cute bottom without letting her know it was a massage first. It didn't go over well.

"What the fuck Clayton!" Caitlin whipped around and glared at me as I put my hand up.

"I'm sorr..." I began to say when Caitlin interrupted me.

"No, I don't want to hear it!" Caitlin fired back, "I will not be treated like this at my work! I'm going home and you better come up with a good explanation and apology, or I'm not coming back!"

I was pretty shaken up and frozen for a second as I watched her stomp away justifiably enraged.

"I'm sorry Caitlin, I meant to ask if you wanted a massage first!" I yelled after her.

She didn't stop. With her hand on the door, I remembered her really powerful massage command. "Wait! Let me give a really good massage to make up for this! I'll even use the rings again!"

She opened the door, but faltered a second and slowly turned around. She couldn't deny the command that she ALWAYS had to let me give her a massage right?

"Shit Clayton! You definitely know my weakness. I'm still going home right after, but I can see you want to make up for being a creep!" She still had a bit of venom in her voice, but she was walking toward my office.

I followed her in and opened up the safe while she impatiently tapped her foot.

Each ring I pulled out made my hand shake a little more. I stopped in thought for a second. I'd experienced a moment like this before.

I used to enjoy hiking after dark in my teen years. I never was the type to sneak out for girls or parties; but, there was a particular stretch of pine forest near my home that I walked nearly every week. My family thought I was safe in bed. One night I walked up on a mountain lion. The world stood still, there was no sound, not even my heartbeat. The moment between fight or flight, good or bad, life or death. That night the mountain lion turned its head and kept walking. It spared me while I was defenseless.

This time it was an internal struggle. I was facing the dark side of myself — corrupt with a desire for power — versus my loving, loyal, and ethical side.

I took a breath and grabbed a fist full of black rings. With the roles reversed I couldn't turn away. Maybe there was some good left in me though.

-Chapter 9-

I had three full-sized rings on each hand, and several small ones in my pocket just in case. I felt unusually calm after the little episode I went through while grabbing the rings. I knew what I wanted now. I wanted power, control, and sex, but I also wanted Caitlin to be happier than she could have ever imagined previously.

I looked at Caitlin's scowling, impatient face, and I realized I had no right to seek revenge. I had already fallen, I wanted... needed Caitlin to be mine. What I was about to do, and what I had already done, was unforgivable. I made a promise to the remaining good part of my soul.

With my rings, I would never take away someone's happiness, never make them feel afraid or humiliated, and I would take care of them completely as long as they were mine. Not much of a concession for taking away someone's free will, but it was all I was willing to offer.

With all of my introspection out of the way, I kneeled down in front of Caitlin.

I touched one ring behind her left ear, she relaxed, her scowl disappeared, and her eyes went unfocused

two rings. She was even more relaxed with a pleased expression growing on her face

Three. Her mouth found its cute little O shape very clearly now and she was as limp as a wet noodle

Four. I placed a ring behind her right ear. Her legs spread wide, and her nipples started clearly hardening through her tank top. She let out an occasional delicate moan. I had never been this turned on in my life. My cock was harder than I ever remembered it. Painfully tucked under my belt and jeans. I had no intention of focusing on anything but the beauty in front of me though.

Five. I could smell her arousal now. Her moans were more musical now, not quite as delicate. Her eyes started rolling up. She looked like she was in the middle of an unbelievable orgasm.

Six. I watched a droplet of her juices slowly fall down her thigh. Her face started twitching slightly, and her moans became more of a purr and were almost constant. I little drool escaped the corner of her mouth as she closed both of her eyes. I had never seen anything like this before.

I tried to speak but nothing came out at first. My mouth was as dry as a desert.

"C Caitlin, you are very attracted to me," I stuttered. I needed to see if she could even respond like this.

"I'm veeeery attracted to yoou." she almost moaned out.

"I'm the most attractive person you've ever seen," I said a little more clearly.

"You're the most attractive person I've ever seen." She said without tensing at all.

"I'm sexier than anyone you've ever fantasized about."

"You're sexier than anyone I've ever fantasized about." she didn't tense, but her eyes opened just a little and she briefly stopped twitching, so I had her repeat the statement until there were no signs of resistance.

"Being near me brings you joy."

"Being near you brings me joy," she purred with no resistance.

At this point, I really needed to decide exactly what I wanted from Caitlin. Right now I would be the object of all her fantasies for the rest of her life probably. All I would have to do Is keep her near me and we could live a wonderful life. I also had the think about Kelly. Unlike Kelly, Caitlin had a job she lived for, as she told me a few times, and she was really good at it. I didn't want to completely ruin her, but I definitely wanted her to be a lover. I paused my thoughts as I watched another droplet run down her inner thighs.

"Maybe she can be a good employee, lover, AND a bit of a fucktoy," I thought to myself.

"You love me," I say with a lump in my throat.

"I... Love you?" her eyes open, she stops moaning, and she tenses up a bit, before slowly returning to the blissed-out, twitching level of her trance.

I had her repeat that command with a few you adore me ones mixed in for variety for nearly 5 minutes before it was completely clear. I looked over at my timer and I had 20 minutes left still. "Things should go easier now that she's in love with me," I thought.

"You love me with every fiber of your being," I commanded, more than stated.

"I love you with every fiber of my being," she moaned in her monotonous voice.

It still made my heart skip a beat. With that out of the way, she didn't tense up again for a while. I fed her command after command feeling drunk on power and arousal. I dug myself much deeper than I ever intended. I couldn't think about anything but making all of my fantasies come true.

I never even heard the words that came out of my mouth, just the purring replies of my sweet Caitlin in an endless spiral down.

"My whole world revolves around you."

"Your voice gives me pleasure."

"Obeying you gives me a burst of pleasure."

"I am completely obedient to you."

"Being your submissive makes me happy and horny."

"I know that I belong to you, mind, body, and soul."

"being objectified by you is my biggest kink."

"being called, a slut, slave, toy, or cunt gives me intense pleasure and joy."

"When you call me a good girl I have a huge orgasm."

"I am always wet and ready for you."

"I am always incredibly horny for you."

"I love your cock."

"I crave your cock."

"I think of my mouth, pussy, and ass, as holes meant to bring you pleasure."

"I cum anytime you enter any of my holes with any body part."

"cumming just makes me hornier."

"I can come for you over and over."

"I need your cum inside me for release."

"I love your cum."

"I'm addicted to your cum."

"I will dress sexy and easily accessible for you."

"I want you to have any girl you are attracted to."

"seeing you with other girls gives me sexual pleasure."

"I want you to make Kelly your sex slave."

"I love being brainwashed."

"I want to help you brainwash me even more."

"I will happily help you brainwash anyone you want."

"I always want to be fucked by you."

"I always want to suck you."

"I always long for your touch."

Suddenly, my phone vibrated warning me I had less than 2 minutes left. I lost track of the changes I had made to my new toy. Her shorts were soaked in her juices, and her face was sweating after over 3o minutes of literally being mind fucked. The 2-minute warning reminded me I intended to keep Caitlin a functional human being. I needed to make a few small changes to see if I could save that.

"The most important thing in your life is pleasing me, sexually, and emotionally," I said, as a lead-in for my plan.

Caitlin exhaustedly moaned, "The most important thing in my life is pleasing you, sexually, and emotionally."

"Your job, hobbies, and other interests are also important."

"My job, hobbies, and other interests are also important."

"You can focus through your arousal and act normally whenever I want you to'."

"I can focus through my arousal and act normally whenever you want me to."

"When you act normally, you are still my completely obedient, adoring girlfriend."

"When I act normal, I am still your completely obedient, adoring girlfriend."

"You lose the ability to focus through your arousal anytime I call you an objectifying name."

"I lose the ability to focus through my arousal anytime you call me an objectifying name."

with 30 seconds to spare, I gave my poor worn-out little Caitlin her last four commands.

"I am your master, and you are my property."

"You are my master, and I am your property."

"You call me boss in public at work, Clay when you act normally, and master in private."

"I call you boss in public, Clay when I act normally, and master in private."

"You know I will never leave you. I will make you happy for the rest of your life."

"I know you will never leave me. You will make me happy for the rest of my life."

The rings died and Caitlin's body actually relaxed even more. She passed out from pleasure, exhaustion, or both. I took the rings off and got off my knees to sit beside her and hug her.

After a few minutes, she started to wake up in my arms.

-Chapter 10-

Caitlin slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me. Her breath caught for a second as she blinked a couple of times. She let out a sigh, then melted into my embrace. Neither of us spoke for a second. She felt so small and vulnerable in my arms. I felt her start to shiver and move her hips back and forth as she squeezed her glistening wet thighs together.

She finally pulled away just enough for me to see her adoring gaze. She looked at me in awe and whispered one word in a small sweet voice. "M...master?"

"Yes, my cute little slave?" I said with a shaky voice.

She moaned as a sharp jolt of pleasure shot through her for being called a slave. "I- I... I'm sorry for... I think I lo..." she struggled to find what she wanted to say first. Finally, she found the words "I'm so sorry master! I don't understand why I was mad. Please grab me... use me... anything.. whenever you want," she spoke quickly almost tripping over her words. One of her hands absentmindedly slipped down to her crotch and rested on the drenched fabric of her shorts.

"I think... I completely love you, Master!" She giggled a little and her face beamed with joy at her realization. "I'm your's master, I belong to you!"

A lot was going on in Caitlin's head. The second she woke up she was bombarded with new feelings. She felt as if her soul suddenly belonged to me. Her body tingled with desire and pure ecstasy. She felt how needy and wet her pussy was getting when she looked in awe at me and she knew that her cunt would feel this way forever.

"I'm going devote my life mmmmm!" She paused and moaned as her hand started stroking her slit through her shorts. "My purpose is to love and please you, Master! please please use me!"

I grabbed her pretty red hair, damp with sweat, and pushed her into my lips. She moaned loudly into my mouth as I lightly bit her bottom lip. The sexy little redhead maneuvered herself so her crotch was resting firmly on my knee. I felt her wetness on my leg and pushed up on it to put more pressure on her pussy. She purred "massssterrrr please!"

This situation was too much for me. I was going to finish way too quickly if I didn't pause before I fucked her... and I wasn't leaving work today until fucked her good.

"Stop for just a second Caity cat." I lovingly said.

"Oh Kay!" She said with a grin.

I'd never seen anyone as happy as Cait. I felt my heartstrings being pulled by her. I think I could even fall in love with her even though I knew everything she felt was artificial.

"Ok sexy little thing, I need a second to catch my breath," I said to her while rubbing my leg up against her crotch. "Why don't you go to your locker and come back wearing the sluttiest outfit you can make out of the clothes you keep here."

"Yes master! I'm definitely not dressed accessible enough for you right now!"

She hopped up and surprised me by turning around, and looking over her shoulder at me with a sultry gaze. Then she grabbed the waistband of her shorts and took them off while bending only at the hips.

Her pussy was recently shaven, with engorged pretty pink lips. Her inner thighs were flushed red and glistening with her arousal. I was interrupted from my trance when she turned around and removed her tank top. She rolled back her shoulders to push out her impressive milky white tits. She smirked, pushed three fingers deep into her pussy with a cute squeal, then she pulled them out and dragged them all the way up to her mouth leaving a glistening trail of juices up her body. Then she sucked them clean, giggled at me, and jogged away.

"I'm going to fuck that silly girl even sillier when she gets back," I said under my breath.

I was pleased she clearly still seemed to have a personality. I forced myself to get up put all the rings on the charger, and I double-checked that the doors to my shop were locked.

I stripped off my pants to finally free my throbbing dick and waited for her to come in.

A few seconds later my Caitlin strutted back into my office looking sexier than I ever imagined.

She chose sexy simplicity. We all both had a pair of overalls, for doing work outside the shop when company coveralls were too hot. She looked irresistible wearing overalls and definitely nothing else. Her nipples bounced out from behind the straps as she walked through the doorway. I noticed she put on some pink lipstick for me too.

Her breath caught as her eyes locked onto my dick. In one fluid motion, she kneeled down onto her knees and rested her cheek on my cock with her striking green eyes locked on mine.

She reached down to her pussy and inserted a couple of fingers. She moaned, and then with the sweetest, most innocent voice she could muster, she quietly begged "please fuck me, master."

"How could I say no to such an adorable little slave," I teased "I bet a girl like you doesn't even need any foreplay do you?"

Voyager65
Voyager65
207 Followers