Interpersonal Massager Pt. 03

Story Info
Clayton gets back his girlfriend and "improves" her.
8.3k words
4.76
21.7k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voyager65
Voyager65
211 Followers

-Chapter 15-

The next morning, Caitlin and I got straight to business, though not the business her amped-up libido really wanted.

We went over our plan and tried to come up with solutions for any problems we might encounter; although, we knew that no plans ever survive contact with the enemy.

Caitlin and I hopped into my car and, stopped at the ATM for the money Kelly ordered me to get for her. Then we headed to my house.

With sweaty hands and a pounding heart, I pulled into my garage. Caitlin was ready to hide in the back seat if we saw the door open into the garage. We both had a dozen rings each of various types. We were worried about Kelly's possible resistance to commands necessitating many repetitions. We did not want to run out of battery before she was... more understanding of my ideas for her.

Caitlin grabbed my hand before I stepped out of the car. She didn't say anything but she gave me a quick, but passionate kiss. I thought about giving her a wink, but luckily I thought better of it.

"Kelly it's me!" I hollered as I closed the door to the garage. "I brought the cash for you."

From the living room, Kelly replied, "just set it on the table."

She was sitting on the couch staring at the eggshell white wall. She didn't even glance at me when I walked toward her. I sat down in the chair beside the couch. "So you found an apartment you liked?" I asked.

"Yep." She said still not looking at me.

"Is everything ok Kelly?"

"I just have a headache again," she replied numbly, "also why are you still here?"

"Well, this is my house... so," I replied calmly stifling my anger. I really didn't know how she got to be this way. She was once so bright and cheery. Coming home after a long day of work or college to see her was the highlight of all my days for years.

"Anyway, I did make you something that might help with your headaches. I didn't finish before we broke up, but I still hope it helps."

She turned and looked at me for the first time in quite a while. Clearly, she was interested. I pulled two full-sized rings out of my pocket and put them on my fingers to pretend to demonstrate on myself.

"I designed these based on the specifications for a machine I found in a peer-reviewed study on migraine treatments," I lied to her for one of the first times ever. "It uses vibrations and small electric shocks to stimulate some nerve behind the ear."

She looked interested and not at all suspicious. Kelly did trust me for sure. That's the only thing I had going for me in this.

I continued, "all you have to do is put these on your fingers and place them behind your ear like this," I pretended to place the rings behind my ears, but I was very careful not to touch my skin. From her angle, she couldn't tell. "Anyway, they definitely work at least a little. I used them when I had a headache, and so did Caitlin at work. Caitlin claimed it was 'life-changing.' Plus it's about 30k cheaper than the real machine in the study."

"Wanna try?" I held the rings out for her.

"Yeah, I guess I'll try them." She replied as she roughly grabbed them from my open hands.

Kelly put the rings on her fingers and placed them behind her ears. I watched her relax and I was about to breathe a sigh of relief...

"Woah, these work," Kelly said in a very relaxed voice.

I froze, I never expected her to not go into a trance with two rings. Kelly was going to be one tough cookie. I had an idea though.

I grabbed 4 rings and quietly stepped behind the couch. She was dazed enough to not notice and I figured I could come up with an excuse on the fly if I had to.

I was careful to touch all the rings near her ears at the same time. She did slump into a trance, but not as deeply as I wanted.

Her eyes were glazed over, and her cute mouth was ever so slightly parted. With 6 rings, she was just barely past the level Caitlin was with 1 ring.

With both hands already busy, it was too risky to remove a hand to grab more rings out of my pocket. It was then or never.

"Kelly, you trust me."

"I trust you." She didn't tense at all luckily.

"The rings fix your migraines."

"The rings fix my migraines."

"I can use the rings to help you with your headaches." I realized I made a mistake here, but it was too late.

Kelly shot upright in flash. She turned and caught me with four rings on my fingers before I had a chance to hide them. "Well I can't talk my way out of this," I thought to myself.

Kelly stood up dropped her rings and backed away from the couch. "You did something! I don't know what, but you're trying to do something!" She said frantically.

This isn't how I wanted things to go. I did not want her to ever be afraid. I felt terrible now, I didn't know what I was going to do. I stepped out from behind the couch and put the rings in my pocket, then put my hands to my side.

"I wasn't trying anything really, the rings just aren't very powerful so it takes multiple to cure a headache, trust me!"

"I... I trust... no! No something feels wrong, don't come closer to me." Kelly said while still backing away.

"Ok, ok, I'll leave, I really didn't mean you any harm though, please trust me."

I watched her almost relax, but then she regained her thoughts and ran out towards the garage.

I heard the door slam, then I heard Kelly yell "who the fuck!" And then silence.

I pulled out my phone and ended my open line with Caitlin. She had been on speakerphone with me the whole time as part of our backup plans. Stepping out into the garage I saw my sweet but determined-looking Cait holding up a slumped-over Kelly. Caitlin had probably every one of her rings on her hands, and while it wasn't possible to fit them all behind Kelly's ears, they were apparently close enough. Kelly is a tiny little thing at no more than 110lbs, so Caitlin had no issues holding her up by wrapping her arms under Kelly's while standing chest to chest.

Quickly putting on several of my rings I stepped over and traded my hand for one of Caitlin's so we could both have a free arm. We awkwardly carried Kelly back inside and gently laid her down on the carpet. I let Caitlin take back over for a minute while I grabbed a pillow.

Caitlin had a good idea to lay her head on a pillow and place 12 rings under her head near her ears. We saved the other 12 rings in case we needed more later as the batteries drained. I held Kelly's head to make sure it stayed in contact with the rings no matter what.

After taking a short breather, I looked at Kelly's face. She was blissed out pretty thoroughly, though still not as much as I'd expected. Her mouth was in the cute little O shape just like Caitlin was when I used 4 rings on her. Kelly was tough. I'm glad I didn't try the rings on her before testing on the much more weak-willed Caitlin. I would have been screwed.

High on adrenaline, I wasn't feeling any guilt at what I was doing yet, and Caitlin was very excited to watch me make another slave, so I took a deep breath and started brainwashing the tiny redhead.

-Chapter 16-

First things first, I knew I had to get something in her head that would give me a failsafe if she woke up. I needed to make sure she would let me use the rings on her anytime I asked. I also knew I still had to be careful so she wouldn't wake up. So I focused my first commands on things that she would 'want' to do. I wasn't going to force her to change anything yet.

"Kelly, you want to forget everything that happened after I handed you the rings."

Kelly replied and didn't tense up at this as I expected. Subconsciously she probably did want to forget her fear and me betraying her. I then ordered her to actually forget what happened. That command took a bit of time before she accepted it. Next was building blind trust.

"You know I've never lied to you about anything important."

"I know.... You've... Neeeever lied to... me about anything... immmportant." She was near the verge of waking but dropped back into her trance. It took many repetitions to clear it up.

This surprised me. I really had never, at least intentionally lied to Kelly (at least that she remembered). It made for some bumpy times in the relationship, but I made it clear to her on day one I'd never lie. I did literally plead the 5th a few times, which did not go over well, but never lied to her. Something was fishy and I was just starting to notice and piece it together.

"You trust me completely."

"I trust you completely." She spoke out in a clear and quiet monotone. It had been a while since she said that to me.

"You know I only want to help you"

"I know you only want to help me," she replied smoothly. I was surprised this one didn't tense her up. I was glad though because it gave me the setup I needed.

"The rings will help you," I stated firmly, I left this pretty open-ended hoping it would make the command more wide-reaching.

"The... the rings will h-help me," she repeated until she spoke without pause or stuttering.

"You'll let me use the rings to help you"

"I'll let you...wait... why?" Kelly gave Caitlin and me both a scare. She didn't fully wake up, but she was somewhere in between, she sounded half asleep. She slowly relaxed back into her trance as Caitlin and I stayed silent.

I looked at Cait and mouthed "any ideas?" My sexy accomplice nodded yes and put a couple of small rings on her pointer finger. Then she pulled down Kelly's shorts and panties to my surprise. "What the fuck?" I mouthed to Cait.

I knew what she was thinking, but I wasn't planning to go down that path. I risked letting go of Kelly's head so I could grab Caitlin's hand before she could force her finger into Kelly. I whispered into her ear "not yet. Look at the poor girl. She's dry, and she's so stressed the rings can barely get to her. Do what you need to do, but be gentle and somewhat considerate. Remember pleasure deepens the trance too, you don't have to just shove the rings in."

Cait looked at me and nodded ok. She turned on the rings and gently ran them along her inner thighs and around the edges of Kelly's folds. I could feel Kelly relax as Caitlin did this.

I repeated the previous command and she absorbed it after many tries. I slightly modified the command and said "you'll let me use the rings to help you anytime I offer." After many tries, she accepted this as well.

"You want to be happy," I said expecting an easy grooming command.

"I want to be......uh," Kelly's face briefly regained awareness and she lifted her head off of the rings slightly.

I hurriedly set her head back down and she went back into a trance again. "What the hell," I whispered under my breath. I handed Caitlin two more rings and pointed to Kelly's stomach. Cait got the idea and started massaging with one hand under Kelly's top.

Two years before this Kelly was having trouble with anxiety and depression. She still wanted to be happy, and most of the time was. When she started seeing that psychiatrist was when she started getting distant. I just then realized I had never heard her mention anything about her therapy appointments. I didn't expect to hear everything, but it was strange she never even said the doctor's name, and I'd never received a bill. I did drop her off there before and it was a medical facility. "I'm not the only person who's found a way to play with minds a bit. My way is just faster," I thought to myself. I was starting to realize something was amiss in this whole situation.

"Kelly, you remember being happy with me in the past."

"I...I remember being happy with you in the past."

At first, the pretty girl tensed, but then she relaxed more than she had before. I repeated the command twice more.

"You were happy with me before you went to the psychiatrist."

"I was happy with you before I went to the psychiatrist." Her monotone voice gave no resistance.

I scratched my head for a minute not sure where to take this. I took chance.

"The treatments you received from therapy no longer affect you."

"The... the... treatments... I...I," she strained to speak "no looonger a... affect m..meee" her voice was not quite monotone, it was almost like she was fighting to stay IN the trance. My heart broke a little as I watched a tear escape her eyes. Her body relaxed even more than before. Her eyes started to close, and her mouth was getting closer to the blissed-out O like Caitlin did.

"The treatments you got from therapy no longer affect you," I said hopefully.

"The treatments I got from.... from therapy... no longer affect me," she said much less strained. Her trance deepened even more.

With one more repetition, I watched as years of tension and pain left her body. Then I watched as that pain was replaced with bliss. Her eyes rolled back, then closed, she let out a gentle purring moan just like Caitlin did when I brainwashed her. Her legs opened wide, her nipples hardened to be prominent even through her thick cotton shirt and her pussy quickly became more engorged and after a few more seconds visibly wet.

That doctor did something to her. There was no doubt about it now. My anger at Kelly shifted. This wasn't her fault. I couldn't just turn her into a fuck toy now. I had to talk to her first, but I also wasn't completely ethical so I gave her a few more commands.

"Kelly, you remember how hard I tried to save our relationship."

"I remember how hard you tried to save our relationship."

"You'll let me use the rings on you anytime without hesitation."

"I'll let you use the rings on me anytime without hesitation," Kelly replied with zero resistance. Though she probably didn't have any with 12 rings shocking her brain into submission.

"It doesn't bother you that I brainwashed you and Caitlin with the rings."

"It doesn't bother me that you brainwashed me and Caitlin with the rings." Kelly nearly purred out all of her responses. I looked back a Caitlin and noticed she stopped using her rings and was just watching me with a big smile. She pointed to Kelly's spread legs. Kelly's pussy was soaked beyond anything I'd ever seen from her. Her slightly wild red bush was glistening with milky white droplets and the carpet beneath her was already visibly dark from her juices.

I wanted to make her my fucktoy then and there, but I also wanted to at least see her as herself one last time.

I only really needed a couple more commands before I could wake her.

"It doesn't bother you that Caitlin is my lover and my brainwashed slave."

"It doesn't bother me that Caitlin is your lover and brainwashed slave," Kelly purred.

"You won't use the rings or tell anyone about them without my permission."

"I won't use the rings or tell anyone about them without your permission."

I added one more selfish command just in case. I could barely resist just making her mine then and there, but I did.

"If you want to be with me, sharing me with Caitlin won't bother you," I commanded her. I still loved Kelly, but I honestly loved Caitlin more at the moment. 2 years of pain takes its toll even if it wasn't Kelly's fault. If Kelly somehow wanted to be with me she'd have to be ok with my sweet Cait.

"If I want to be with you, sharing you with Caitlin won't bother me."

At that, I helped Caitlin put Kelly's pants back on, and then gently lifted Kelly's head off of the rings.

She opened her pretty hazel eyes and searched my face with a blank expression for what seemed like minutes. Finally, she smiled just a little and said "you saved me... I'm... I'm me again aren't I?"

She broke into tears and nearly knocked me over with a hug. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and patted her back. We didn't say a word for several minutes as my very emotional ex-girlfriend cried into my shoulder. I looked over to Caitlin and she smiled in her usual bubbly way, but I could see she had some tears too.

Kelly sniffled a few times and more or less regained her composure as we released our embrace. Her face was a mess from her tears, but for the first time in recent memory, she smiled at me.

"Clay, I'm so sorry, she... she forced me to... she forced me to stop feeling anything..." Kelly told me while holding back tears.

"Kelly, I had no idea, I knew something was wrong, but there was nothing I could do. I tried everything. What I did today fixed you, but I have to admit I didn't know I was fixing what someone else did to you."

Kelly looked over at Caitlin. Caitlin awkwardly waved. She was pretty cute embarrassed.

"You're Caitlin aren't you? I guess those rings taught me that too huh?"

Caitlin agreed and scooted closer to us. "Yep I'm Caitlin, I'm maste.... I mean my boss... uh"

Surprisingly, Kelly giggled at the poor embarrassed girl "Clay's slave? I can see that! He did a number on your pretty head didn't he?"

"Yeah, he did his best, but he brainwashed me to call him boss in public at work, Clay when he orders me to act normally, and master in private. The problem is he hasn't told me to act normally, and since you are here I'm not sure if I'm in private, but I'm definitely not at work!"

"Clay! Explain this to me," Kelly commanded. She wasn't mad though, just a little accusing.

I explained basically how Caitlin ended up being how she is. I left out a lot of details, but Kelly was smart enough to put the pieces together herself. I explained the rules I gave myself to make sure Caitlin would always be happy and know I'd always be there for her. I also explained I would never risk making contradicting commands and how I thought it could be dangerous.

Kelly asked Caitlin if it was all true and she enthusiastically explained how she felt.

"It's weird, but I think I understand... You can keep her!"

Caitlin blushed deep red and I was a little dumbfounded despite the commands I had given Kelly. "You know you dumped me right? Whether I keep Cait or not isn't a question. I made a promise to her."

"Yeah, I know! But I rescind my request for a breakup. I was under the influence of a fucked up psychiatrist..." she paused her train of thought for a few seconds. "Clay, can I ask you something?"

"You were going to make me like her weren't you?"

"Yes I was, maybe even more extreme," I replied honestly.

"Then why didn't you?" Asked Kelly.

"Well, it didn't feel right after I realized something happened to you at therapy, so I resisted my desires," I told her.

"I want you to," Kelly said dead serious.

Caitlin and I looked at each other completely flabbergasted.

"Listen, I lost 2 years because some psycho with a doctorate in psychology drugged me to neutralize all my emotions and then hypnotized me to slowly give up everything I loved!" Kelly passionately exclaimed.

Over the next couple of hours, we listened as Kelly told us how Dr. Fredericks, a 30-year-old woman, apparently had a fascination with using various methods to remove certain emotions from her clients. With Kelly, she wanted to create a person free from passion. Kelly explained the doctor was very frustrated at how resistant she was to hypnotic commands related to me. It took the doctor over a year of experiments to finally break her.

"I went to the doctor to begin with because I wanted to be happier, so I could be a better girlfriend for you..." Kelly sadly said. "You stuck with me to the end Clay even when I was horrible to you. Now all I ask is that you make me happy like your slave Caitlin here and brainwash me exactly as you planned."

We all three talked for another hour. I made sure Kelly asked Caitlin many questions to make sure she was ok with being brainwashed. Kelly was always submissive in bed, she even role-played as my sex slave whenever she could get herself relaxed enough to not be embarrassed. I could tell she was actually excited about this. So I agreed.

"Caitlin," Kelly spoke, "make sure he doesn't hold back. Clay, make me forget that psycho, and please try and stop her from doing this to others."

Voyager65
Voyager65
211 Followers