Interpersonal Massager Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voyager65
Voyager65
213 Followers

At the sound of her trigger, Kelly's eyes went wide and she quickly and desperately maneuvered herself between my legs and started licking all of her juices off of my cock. I shot Caitlin a glance and she positioned herself beside Kelly and mimicked her ministrations.

The sight of the two sexy girls moaning and pleasuring my cock was quickly too much and quickly coated both of their faces with a couple of spurts before Kelly wrapped her lips around my cock and greedily swallowed every drop I had left. The two girls' orgasms lasted a little longer than mine while they scooped up every drop on their faces and happily sucked it off their fingers.

The girls lay beside me with their heads on my shoulders as we basked in the afterglow of the first of several fucking sessions that night.

-Chapter 19-

The next few weeks flew by in a blur. Having two gorgeous women who literally live to please you makes the days pass quickly... and very pleasantly.

Both of the girls quickly figured out their roles in our rather unconventional relationship. Surprisingly I ended up falling more in love with Caitlin than I did with Kelly. Cait ended up being more of my lover, and kind of a free-use slut for me at work. My official girlfriend was Cait. She still functioned well in society, unlike Kelly.

Kelly became more of a stay-at-home, maid, and fuck toy. I took her out occasionally too, but even when she tried to act normal it was fairly obvious she was unusually submissive and infatuated with me. Her brain soaked up her commands much more aggressively than Cait's did. Cait loved me completely and unconditionally, but Kelly loved me so much she could hardly ever think about anything but how much she wanted to make me happy.

My girls constantly questioned me about my fantasies, fetishes, and other likes. They quickly started molding themselves to my fantasies. At home, my slaves tried to wear matching outfits. Usually, the outfits consisted of micro-mini skirts that didn't cover their pussies. They typically wore nothing else but sexy makeup and lace chokers they called their collars. Sometimes they wore stockings and garter belts, or see-through tops. Pretty much anything that showed off their pussies and pink nipples was acceptable. They also surprised me one day with matching tattoos on their asses marking them as my property. It was their idea, but I certainly approved.

Caitlin moved in with Kelly and me, and I took her off the payroll at work. She happily signed an official contract to be an unpaid volunteer at the shop. At work, I had her dress in miniskirts and tight tops with no underwear. She didn't help out in the machine shop part very much anymore for safety reasons, but the computer lab and workspaces still benefited from her presence.

The shop quickly grew its member base almost certainly due to the assets my volunteer brought to the company. This meant Cait and I had less time for "massages" and other fun while at work. To fix this I "convinced" a very well-qualified machinist to come work at my shop. I paid him generously, and I used my massagers to ensure he would never notice anything odd about any activities I chose to do in the shop. Mark took good care of the shop and left Cait and me plenty of time for fun in my office.

Cait spent a lot of time at work bending herself over various objects for me fuck her. Anytime I worked in my office she made herself very available to me. I greatly enjoyed fingering her always dripping pussy while working on my computer. It slowed me down only having one free hand, but she was a great stress-relieving toy.

At home things were wonderful. Caitlin and I would usually come in the door to find my sweet Kelly kneeling at the door. Kelly keeps a small remote-controlled vibrator in her pussy the entire time I'm at work. Her inability to become used to any sexual pleasure means that even the lowest setting in the vibrator keeps her lost in pleasure the entire day. By the time I get home, she can't hardly think of anything but being fucked by me in any way I want her. Some days I fuck her face right at the door, other days I pick her tiny body up and carry her wherever I want to fuck her. No matter what I do, she cums over and over for me and is still ready for more when I'm done.

Caitlin and I both enjoy using her "role-playing" command for our entertainment. When either of us gets an idea, I'll snap my fingers at Kelly and give her instructions. Kelly spends a lot of her evenings being whatever we want her to be. She's been a stripper, a pet, various tv and movie characters, and I've even made her think she's Caitlin several times. The command is also useful when I don't have the energy to fuck both girls. I'll just snap my fingers and tell Kelly that she feels everything I do to Caitlin on her body. It really makes pleasing both girls after a long day easy!

In the future, I'll have to deal with Kelly's family, take down the evil therapist who almost stole my girlfriend, and maybe even add another girl to my little harem. Until then, I've just opted to enjoy my happy little brainwashed slaves. Sometimes I feel a little guilty about what I've done to them. When I start feeling that way I just give one quick whistle and both of the girls always hurry and kneel between my legs to dutifully help me forget.

**Thanks to everyone who liked and commented on my chapters! This was pretty fun, but I REALLY should have done a shorter story for my first one! I've got some more (shorter) story ideas I want to try out, so this will probably be the last chapter for some time.**

Voyager65
Voyager65
213 Followers