All Comments on 'Interpersonal Massager Pt. 03'

by Voyager65

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would be great to see this one continue but look forward to your next stories.

Voyager65Voyager65over 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry about the formatting issues! Some things didn’t transfer perfectly from my RTF file.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kelly got a raw deal here. She was taken advantage of by her shrink. Fights against it for almost a year anyway and now she's at the bottom for the two of them?

nyone06nyone06over 1 year ago

It would be great if the story could go on. What about adding the therapist to his harem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super, super hot. I didn't see the twist of Kelly being taken over by an unethical therapist coming at all. Great twist, and maybe it will inspire a continuation of the story when you're ready.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowingover 1 year ago

I love this story, and would definitely like to see more of it!

sexymeupsexymeupover 1 year ago

I would like to see him control the therapist and always keep her on edge and never letting her cum ever again in her life, and get her records of the people she has messed up and maybe fix them from what she did to them and let them abuse the therapist to get even with her.and be willing to become his sex toys.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

I understand the need to "cleanse the palate", if you could, however, at least give us the therapist chapter, that would be awesome.

XacksonXacksonover 1 year ago

I still wanna see the consequences of his sex spree, bring on the challenges of a Bimbo that needs additional commands of keeping a baby alive.

PinkPlanetPinkPlanetabout 1 year ago

That was brilliant. I realy enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked your story, thank you.

It would be very nice if you would wrap up this story with a part dealing with the evil therapist and maybe a part finishing the story in a nice way.

secretLacesecretLace3 months ago

I agree with the others. Would love a next part where the therapist gets hers.

And finishing the story in a nice way would also be lovely. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoyager65@Voyager65
I generally just read sci-fi, fantasy, and mind control erotica. Every now and then I try to write one of my own.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES