Interracial Bisexual Club

Story Info
Tariq and wife Becky share bisexual BWC.
1.7k words
4.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

Becky Poirier is a red-haired, green-eyed, large-breasted and big-bottomed woman living in the City of Orleans, Ontario. This five-foot-eleven, two-hundred-and-fifty-pound French Canadian dame is both bodacious and fearless. During her college days, Becky competed in wrestling and powerlifting competitions. Becky won international acclaim after winning a silver medal in the Olympics women's powerlifting competition. After graduating from the accounting programme at Algonquin College, Becky Poirier began working for the Canadian Revenue Agency as an auditor.

While working for the Canadian Government, Becky Poirier met Tariq Hassan, a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and handsome African Muslim gentleman. Tariq Hassan came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from his homeland of Guinea to study business administration at Saint Paul University. After graduation, Tariq stayed in the City of Ottawa because of his beloved Becky. The two of them fell in love and got married. A few years down the line, Becky was shocked when her husband Tariq revealed his burgeoning bisexuality. The two of them have had a rough go of it ever since. In an effort to save their marriage, Becky and Tariq tried some unconventional therapy...

"I consider myself mostly straight, I just like watching interracial videos where transgender Black ladies get fucked by big White cocks," Tariq said with a sigh. Seated on the couch next to his wife Becky, Tariq unburdened himself. The couple sat inside Dr. Byron Walter Cosgrove's office as part of their joint therapy sessions. The good doctor, a tall, lean and athletic fellow with blond hair and blue eyes, listened attentively as Tariq and Becky shared their innermost thoughts and desires. Known affectionately in psychiatrist circles as Dr. BWC, the good doctor has saved a lot of marriages thanks to his unconventional but effective methods.

"I don't mind if Tariq is bicurious and likes weird porn, I just don't like feeling like I am not enough for him," Becky said with a sigh. Tariq winced upon hearing his wife's words and Becky shrugged. Dr. BWC looked at the forlorn redhead and her handsome Black husband. Tariq and Becky's marriage was definitely on the rocks and something had to give. The good doctor took note of the Queen of Spades tattoos all over Becky's arms, legs and ankles. The plump redhead is one of those White women who only likes Black dick. There's nothing wrong with that.

"Both of your arguments have merit, and I believe that in coming together for a shared experience, you can see each other in a whole new light and hopefully salvage your relationship," said Dr. BWC. The tall, handsome blond therapist, who was born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, and educated at the University of Montreal smiled at his patients. Becky and Tariq have been through a lot together, and both have been keeping secrets from each other. The good doctor always investigates his patients, and what he dredged up on this couple was truly out there...

"What do you propose we do?" Tariq asked, and Dr. BWC's grin broadened. A few days earlier, Dr. BWC conducted hypnotherapy sessions with Tariq and Becky...separately. In hypnotherapy, a person will not do anything they don't want to do but hidden desires and repressed feelings can and will come to the surface. Dr. BWC learned a lot about Tariq and Becky during the hypnotherapy session, that's for damned sure. Becky, the self-avowed BBW Queen of Spades had an affair with her Italian co-worker Fernando Tartaglia. Dr. BWC found that deliciously ironic considering Becky's tattoos and the meaning behind them.

"We will do anything to save our marriage," Becky said as she clasped Tariq's big hand in hers. The tall Black man and the curvy, red-haired White woman exchanged a smile. Dr. BWC jotted down a few notes while smiling pleasantly at the couple. A few days ago, Tariq confessed to Dr. BWC that he'd had an affair with his co-worker Jeremy Castillo. The two men apparently hooked up while working the overnight shift at the Scotiabank Call Center in the East End of Ottawa. Yup, Tariq was sucking a big White cock while he was supposed to be taking phone calls for one of Canada's top banks. Isn't that a hoot?

"I'm glad you feel that way, folks, since you both cheated on each other with well-endowed White males, I feel a big White cock can bring you together, fancy interracial couple that you are, instead of driving you apart," Dr. BWC said firmly. The doctor looked at the tall, handsome Black man and the chubby, strongly built, red-haired White woman after delivering his message. Tariq and Becky exchanged looks of shock, dismay and anger. Why are cheaters always mad when they find out that the person they cheat on with someone else also cheats on them? Talk about the pot calling the kettle Black!

"This is insane," Tariq said, sounding irate, and he got up to leave but Becky stopped him. The interracial couple exchanged a look and then turned to face Dr. BWC. The good doctor smiled, knowing he had the bicurious Black man and the freaky, chubby White woman right where he wants them. In a world full of gay men who are disgusted by pussy and straight men who are afraid of cock, bisexual men like Dr. BWC fuck everybody and fear absolutely no one. Unzipping his pants, Dr. BWC showed Tariq and Becky what he was working with. The handsome Black man and the chubby, red-haired White woman smiled as they looked at the bisexual doctor's big White cock. Are they ready to play?

"Let's do this," Becky said, and the plump redhead got the ball rolling toot sweet. Dr. BWC smiled as Becky got on her knees and began to suck his big White cock. That's right, the bisexual White dude is getting his cock sucked by a Queen of Spades, a White woman who loves Black dick and has forsaken all over cocks. As Becky sucked his cock and balls, Dr. BWC nodded at Tariq. The tall, bicurious Black man appeared turned on by what he was beholding. Accepting Dr. BWC's invitation, Tariq joined his sexy red-haired wife Becky in sucking that big White cock. The Black male/White female couple that sucks big White cocks together stays together!

"Hmm, that big White cock is delicious," Tariq said as he sucked Dr. BWC's cock. Becky, sucking on the good doctor's balls, grinned broadly at her husband. The Black man and the White woman joined forces to suck the bisexual White stud's big White cock and balls. Dr. BWC groaned in pleasure as Tariq and Becky polished his cock and balls with their tongues. The White lady and the bicurious Black man sucked Dr. BWC's cock and balls until he cried out as he came. When Dr. BWC blew his load all over their faces, Tariq and Becky licked his cum off of each other's faces. Some Black male/White female couples suck big White cocks together and there's nothing wrong with that.

"This is awesome," Dr. BWC said to his patients Tariq and Becky, as they continued with their fun. Becky found herself on all fours, face down and ass up, while Tariq held her thick White ass cheeks wide open. Dr. BWC lubricated Becky's asshole and then pressed his cock against her butt hole. Without further ado, Dr. BWC pushed his cock inside Becky's asshole. This was the first time in history that a Queen of Spades got ass fucked by a bisexual White male who also wants to fuck her Black husband. This was truly one for the ages...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Becky squealed, and the red-haired, chubby strongwoman fingered her wet, hairy pussy as Dr. BWC fucked her in the ass. Tariq smiled and kissed Dr. BWC as the good doctor fucked his sexy red-haired wife in her tight butt hole. Becky's passionate screams filled the air. Tariq silenced Becky's screams by sticking his big Black cock in her mouth. Becky began sucking Tariq's big Black cock eagerly while Dr. BWC plunged his big White cock into the forbidden depths of her asshole. Becky fingered her pussy as she got fucked. Dr. BWC fucked Becky's butt hole until the chubby red-haired slut tapped out. How about that?

"Your turn," Dr. BWC said to Tariq, who smiled and nodded. After his wife Becky sucked his big Black cock to completion, the handsome bicurious Black man was ready for some action. Becky smiled as she watched Tariq and the doctor do their thing. Dr. BWC grabbed a new condom and lubricant, then bent Tariq over. Time for the Black man to get ass fucked by the same bisexual White dude who just ass fucked his sexy, big-bottomed, red-haired White wife. Dr. BWC pushed his big White cock into Tariq's asshole, and that's when the fun really began...

"Oh shit, it's big," Tariq moaned as Dr. BWC filled his Black ass with his big White cock. Becky got so turned on by what she saw that she rejoined the action. The sexy, chubby redhead grabbed the Black man's big Black cock and stroked him. Becky got on all fours, and pressed her big White ass against Tariq's groin. Tariq slipped his hard Black dick into Becky's pussy. Sighing happily, Becky welcomed her husband Tariq's big Black cock in her pussy even as Tariq's Black ass welcomed Dr. BWC's big White cock. Dr. BWC smiled as he plunged his big White cock into Tariq's smooth Black ass, even as Tariq's big Black cock filled Becky's sweet White pussy.

"Oh yes, Tariq, fuck me while the doctor fucks you," Becky squealed, and her hubby Tariq was happy to oblige. The tall, handsome Black man bucked his hips, slamming his big Black cock into his favorite redhead's sweet pussy. Meanwhile, Dr. BWC crammed his big White cock so far up Tariq's smooth Black ass that it tickled his prostate. The three of them moaned and groaned as they fucked with wild abandon. Becky, Tariq and Dr. BWC enjoyed one another until sexual exhaustion forced them to stop. A great time was had by all involved.

"I shall see you at our next session, drive safely," Dr. BWC said to Tariq Hassan and his wife Becky Poirier. After showering and getting dressed, the Black male/White female couple left the doctor's office, hand in hand. Dr. BWC watched them go and smiled. The good doctor looks forward to many fruitful sessions with this fascinating couple. The City of Ottawa is full of annoying, fake, and passive aggressive people but some people are fun, smart, creative and open-minded. Dr. BWC welcomes such people to his bed. Let the good times roll, the bisexual way, of course!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Price is Always Right Pt. 03 Sophie deals with advances from multiple suitors.in Loving Wives
A Wife's Confidence An overheard sexual comment sends a wife down a new path.in Loving Wives
Venus Conception Pt. 01 Tina Tina Version Of Her Affair.in Loving Wives
Joni's New Job Ch. 01 Joni sexual history leads to a new offer.in Group Sex
Finally... flash story She finally said we needed to talk.in Loving Wives
More Stories