Interracial College Cuck Pt. 01

Story Info
A white college student meets his girlfriend's Black Bull.
1.7k words
3.98
83.1k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to my two and a half hour Thursday night lecture it was immediately apparent that I was the only one who forgot it was cancelled. To make matters worse, when I got back to my apartment complex, somebody had taken one of the two spots assigned to our unit, and my girlfriend's Camry was in the other. I drove around until I found a visitor's spot that was a healthy distance from home. I finally reached the door.

On the whole walk I thought to myself, 'I hope Stef left it unlocked so I don't have to fumble with my books and my keys at the door.'

I tried the knob. She did. For once her lack of home security awareness paid off. As soon as I entered I heard the unmistakable rhythmic slamming of wooden headboard against drywall coming from our bedroom. When the door closed it abruptly stopped, followed by a shuffling and my bedroom door was flung open.

"Oh, it's just you." He said.

For some reason it felt like I should apologize for entering my own apartment and interrupting. It was Allen, Stef's new friend from tinder that I'd heard about but not yet met. At about six foot six and nearly 230 pounds he filled my bedroom doorway and, of course, he was naked. His dark skin showed off his physique perfectly. But, of course, I was staring, mouth agape, at the terrifying, ten inch long phallus that was pointing at me menacingly.

"What is it?" came Stef's voice, sounding husky and exasperated.

It was one of those cocks that, I regret to say, I have seen (or I daresay, studied intently) in porn (hell, I could write a thesis). I always wondered where that thick, second shaft comes from that the big guys have running under their main shafts, making their already huge members even bigger. Mine didn't even hold a candle to that redundant accessory alone. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"It's your little boyfriend." He chuckled, condescendingly, with an emphasis on the word 'little'. Apparently, they had done some talking in between fucking. Apparently, about me. Still my gaze remained.

This one was dripping with the love of my life's juices. My gorgeous, petite brunette, with the perfect body and innocent doe eyes. Healthy, vascular veins glistening with her essence. Even the testicles were drenched, one of which alone would dwarf my whole package.

"Oooh, tell him to get us some water," she cooed, "and order a pizza!"

"Get us some water." He demanded, "And order a pizza."

He slammed the door and I snapped out of it, "Uh, yeah, okay." I stammered aloud to the closed door.

Soon after the rhythmic pounding resumed. I went to the fridge and grabbed two bottles of Poland Spring. I stopped at the bedroom door. I decided it was best to knock. No answer. I knocked again, and again got no answer. Not even a change in the rhythm of the headboard (how does he not need a break?).

So, I took the initiative and entered. I was astounded. There was Stef on all fours with her head against the mattress and her mouth full of linen. Her makeup was streaming down her face as if she had just lost a beloved pet. And behind her he was pumping his full length in and out of her. I would have to do some drywall repair.

"What the fuck!? Stop fucking staring at my dick, dude!" He scolded me without breaking stride.

"Uh, uh, uh." I quickly looked at the ceiling and then out the window, trying to obey. I just continued staring out the open window and asked (why was I asking? In my apartment?) "Where do you want these?"

I heard my girlfriend gasping for air, I looked at her and our eyes met, she no longer bit our Walmart bedsheets. She almost seemed to look through me.

"Tell your little boyfriend what you want." He said with a dominance that even made my loins stir.

"I want more of your big, black, cock!" She moaned back. He made sure to hit her hard at 'big' 'black' and 'cock'. She let out a moan of ecstasy and her head dropped again.

He pulled out of her. I couldn't help it, I watched as every inch smoothly slid out. He slapped her raised ass and she squealed. I quickly looked away.

"I think she means to say, 'put them on the nightstand'" he said, watching for my reaction. I didn't look back. I moved forward while looking away and put them where he said. Stef's ass was just wagging in the air while she moaned, oblivious to what I was doing.

I stepped back, still looking away as I was told. Nothing was happening so I looked back at Allen. He was looking directly back at me with his mouth open, mocking me like I was stupid, "Okay. Now gooo." He patronized, shooing me away with one hand while rubbing Stef's perfect raised bubble butt with the other, it was wet with her juices.

I did as I was told, I turned and walked out. Behind me I heard him, "Alright, baby, you're on top for a bit now", and I heard her move to obey.

I sat on the couch that was against the wall directly opposite the headboard. Again it started to slam, but differently, because of the position change. She was riding him this time, and she knows what she wants and how to get it when she's on top. And, with her mouth not full, she was being very vocal about how much she was enjoying it. Moans and the occasional exclamation of 'Yes!', 'Oh, fuck!', and the shockingly frequent 'Oh my god, I'm cumming so hard!' resonated through the wall.

I know the neighbors can hear it, and the 'I love your big black cock so much!' that she screamed will certainly raise some eyebrows, because as I look at the very much little white cock in my hand, they'll know it's not me. Less than half the length of the one currently inside my girlfriend, when you account for girth, it's about a quarter the size. Especially when you consider his is remarkably thick and mine remarkably thin, with a little pink head that, somehow, has less girth than the shaft. But still I sat their furiously tugging at it. I had no intention of allowing myself to cum, Stef would be pissed. If I cum without permission it's a week in chastity, and as fun as I thought that would be when I suggested chastity play, fantasy is a far cry from reality. Still, there was no way I could avoid touching myself when I imagined (and even felt against my back) what was going on on the other side of that wall.

It lasted so long that I almost felt bored of it. If I had been allowed to cum I don't know how I would have handled that post-ejaculatory shame and guilt just sitting there listening for so long. There were a few more positions changed each with new headboard sounds and even a few more explitive-laden cries from Stef. I slipped my little dick away when the pizza man came, and he looked quizzically at me through the exchange while the chorus of debauchery resonated from the room behind me.

I went back to my place on the couch and started stroking again. As I sat there I noticed Allen's sneakers and grey sweatpants on the floor, it was obvious this all started on the couch with that monster in my girlfriend's mouth (and throat, I'm sure). He must have just stepped out of his shoes and pants that were around his ankles when they retired to my bedroom.

I heard Allen mutter something I couldn't understand, but I could tell there was some urgency. This was accompanied with another position change. Ah, of course, he was going to cum. The question was where? Was it going to be on her tits, lower back, face? Swallowing it was most likely knowing her, and less for me to clean up. Although, of course, like a good cuck I didn't mind.

She must have swallowed it because she came out shortly after in just her panties and an old tee shirt and kissed me. I definitely tasted it on her. She appeared to have made a half-hearted effort to clean up her make-up. She sat next to me, looking at me all sweet and giggly, knowing exactly what she does to me, who I am, and who we are together. Allen came out shortly after in just his wife beater, wiping his cock and lap with my towel (of course). He stood on the other side of the couch from Stef with me in the middle smirking at her. She reached out and grabbed his cock. She could fit 3 more of her hands on it, even though it was soft. She guided him toward her by it and he leaned down and kissed her as if I wasn't even there.

He pulled on his sweat pants that did nothing to hide that dick and started putting on his shoes.

"Thanks for letting me use your girlfriend, man" he said, beguiling that cocky arrogance he had when he was inside her.

I know my place. "Thank you for giving her what she needs." I answered submissively. He smirked. She smiled.

He grabbed a slice of pizza and did a kind of 'cheers' motion with it to me, smiled at Stef and left.

"Oh! I forgot all about pizza! Go grab me a slice, babe!" she said excitedly.

I got her one and gave it to her and sat back down next to her. "He seems... nice."

"Yeah, I really like him."

"I can tell." I said eliciting another coy smirk.

She took a bite and put her feet up on my lap. Through a mouth full of pizza she said in a cute, innocently demanding way, "Rub my feet, babe, I've been on them all day"

I obliged. "Yeah, except for all that time you spent on your back." I jested.

She held her hand in front of her mouth as she laughed with another bite of pizza in it. She swallowed. "You know first hand I wasn't on my back the whole time!"

We laughed together and I turned on the TV. I gave her the Roku remote so she could scroll through Netflix while I massaged her feet.

I love her and I love us.