All Comments on 'Interracial College Cuck Pt. 01'

by CowardoftheCounty

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Good story about a white boy that knows his place and his dominate girlfriend that gets what she wants a BBC to fill her needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the story.

Loved the story. For the author please continue! :)

And people need to learn NOT to read stories they dont like. Dont like dont read. I know my hubby and I enjoy cuckolding stories on our end. The above response seems to think ALL men are the same. They're not.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 3 years ago
Just A Question.

Why do people who do not like a particular type of porn always seem to read that type and then complain about the content or subject?

Actually I guess I have a second question.

Why are all of the people who fit the description of the person in question #1 above, ALWAYS named "Anonymous"?

Anyway please continue writing porn, including Chuck topics!

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 3 years ago

good stuff, hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@Anon "Absolute horse shit"

Maybe stop reading stories titled "Interracial Cuck" if the subject bothers you, stupid asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@Anon "Maybe stop reading stories"

What are you sheriff of porn? Nobody is going to ask you which stories to read, you dumbass.

Ashuttle9696Ashuttle9696over 3 years ago

Good stuff man keep writing!

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

Congratulations, Mr CotC

.

You achieved a quite remarkable number of the standard Cuck tropes in a remarkably short story. A good first effort. Very economical.

.

Unfortunately, it was posted in InterRacial instead of LovingWives, so most of the rampaging BTB mob missed it. Only nine comments so far.

.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more!

please continue with more! this was awesome :)

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Racist stereotypes are not entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wat

The description of this guys cock is... what. Casuallly stating that some cocks are double-shafted somehow? Kind of seems like the antagonist was wearing a sleeve and this guy couldn't tell.

OldTomBombadilOldTomBombadilover 3 years ago
Quote

"wondered where that thick, second shaft comes from that the big guys have running under their main shafts"

bak8976bak8976over 3 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait for part 2!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 3 years ago

I was torn between a 3 and a 5. I had to take the story on face value, that being they where not married, but roommates. Obviously she likes the big ones (size queen?). Due to the lack of any depth in any character, the wank aspect left me wanting. Anyone could suppose anything about this story and not be far off. Nice try I guess, but no cigar.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like he was as much into cock as she was.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21almost 2 years ago

Woow great one... What happen to part 2.. love the story

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I had a girl friend named Stephany. She never let me have sex with her. I 2as a virgin as far as females went. The night before going into the service she was going to take my virginity. As it worked out she crawled 8mtoy friends bed and had a 3 way with him and his girl. I laid there and listened as I cried.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gave it 4 for writing. But this one made me realize I don't like submissive cucks. I like normal men finding it kinky for their girls to be slutty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous