Interracial Workout

Story Info
Our first Interracial threesome.
1.9k words
4.32
11.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after Jessica and I started dating we both realized we both had this incredible desire to see each other with another. We would joke and smile when we saw someone that was obviously sexy and hot. We both go crazy over a well maintained and fit body whether it be a ripped guy crotch bulging stud or a solid fit woman with a sexy hard ass and nice rack. I would (and still do) get incredibly hard when she points over to someone and makes sexy comments. Watching her sexy sensitive nipples get hard while she thinks of the possibilities is incredibly hot.

I'll save the details of the first time another man joined us, but our first interracial experience together was wilder than we could have imagined.

I would always seem to workout at the same time a small group of other men did. We all got to know one another on a pretty good level but kept our gym routines strict and didn't do much else other than small talk. One guy, Jeremey, seemed to be a little quiet but would talk to me more than the others which made my mind go crazy: in a good way.

Jeremy and I were scrambling in the locker room one morning to get in the showers and get to our jobs.

Jeremy said, "C'mon buddy, let's get in there, you certainly don't have anything to be ashamed of," and smiled.

I said "Present company not excluded" and smiled back, glancing at his chiseled naked dark body and hanging cock.

I thought I was imagining things, but I definitely saw that big dark tool of his twitch; which of course made me twitch.

There are small walls between the shower heads, but people can still talk and chat without much problem. He asked what I was up to that weekend, and I bored him with the standard routine that Jessica and I normally do.

He asked, "She ever workout here?"

I said "She does all her cardio and toning at home"

He said "We should hang out sometime. You know, away from here"

We were drying off outside the stalls and I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Happily, every time I glanced at him while we toweled off he was already glancing at me.

I said "I'm sure she would like to meet you, we should"

He got closer and closer and reached for my cock. He asked, "She handle this okay?"

I came to life as he caressed and stroked me, and I immediately reached for his. I sighed "Yes, she does great. I bet she would do fine with this too", and I squeezed his growing girth. We both grew rock hard stroking each other and glaring at each other. Our grips got more intense and more passionate. He pushed up against me with our cocks meeting and he dove his tongue in my mouth.

He looked around and pulled me into a shower stall and went to his knees. I was shocked since the gym wasn't really known for having an active locker room. This was a first for me, a black guy kneeling at my white cock. All I heard him say was "I so need this big white dick". His mouth and throat were like heaven engulfing me. I think we tried our best to be quiet but who knows if anyone heard us; we didn't seem to care. It wasn't long before I unleashed numerous ropes onto his face and pecs. Seeing my ropes of cum land on his dark skin made me erupt harder and harder each time I gave him some. He glared up at me and kept moaning "fuck yeah, fuck yeah" as he used my spent cock to rub my cum on his face.

We exchanged a few sexy kisses then hurried back to the lockers as to not cause a big scene. We dressed, smiled, made some small innocent gym talk, and walked out of the gym together. I gave him my number to text me whenever he had time to hang out. He texted me while I was driving home. It read "I'm available all weekend, like now, like whenever"

When I pulled up to the house I practically ran in to share the day with Jessica. She got worked up wet hearing about it, so we obviously busted into a hot and wild session. While I was deep inside her I told her, "I want to see him deep inside you baby, filling you". The moment she surrendered to her waves of orgasm I unleashed inside her; surprisingly since Jeremy had drained me not much earlier. That session with her was incredibly intense because we both were thinking about what would be happening; and soon.

After Jessica and I recovered a bit in bed, I grabbed the phone and called Jeremy. We chatted about our escapade at the gym and how we were glad that we finally broke the ice. I invited him for tomorrow's dinner; he accepted gracefully.

Jeremy arrived, showing off that smoke'n hot dark built body under a snug t-shirt and jeans. I just knew that sexy bulge of his drove Jessica nuts as soon as she saw it; her nipples caught fire almost instantly. I introduced him to Jessica, and we were all three magically pulled into a gentle three-way hug fairly quickly. It's so sexy and relaxing when those involved know exactly what is ahead. We kissed and started to explore each other's bodies there in the entryway.

Jeremy slid his tongue into my mouth, said "Told her all about us at the gym I'm sure?"

I said, "Damn right I did, she was craving to meet you"

He said, "I'm glad to hear that" and he slid his tongue into Jessica's mouth.

I pulled them both into the bedroom and clothing flew through the air. Jessica and I both slid to our knees and pulled his sexy briefs down. Out flung Jeremey's dark meaty veiny cock masterpiece. Although I am nine inches, seeing Jessica's hand wrapped around his cock made me think Jeremey certainly gave me a run for my money.

I asked Jessica, "Like that baby?"

"My gawd, yes, I do" she said.

Jessica and I kissed deep while she stroked him. I said "taste that black cock baby"

To see her gaze up and open her mouth for that big veiny dark cock got me awestruck. I knew she could do it but the sight of a black cock in my woman's mouth took me over the top. Sure, we have many hung white friends, but there was something about my white woman slurping on that black cock that was amazing. I moved in and started to help her please our new friend; her and I slurped all over it. I loved hearing him moan and sigh as her and I teamed up on his black cock.

He leaned over to us, groaned "Fuck, where have you two been all my life" and kissed us both deep furiously.

Jessica and I laid him back onto the bed and worked on him some more, exchanging sexy comments about his cock and how we loved each other. Then I slid up to him, kissed him deep while Jessica had her own fun with his cock. I kissed and caressed Jeremey's sculpted dark body all while looking down at my woman loving-up on that black cock of his. I sat up and fed Jeremy my cock again; this time Jeremey wasn't so quiet about swallowing my cock.

I looked down at Jessica and said, "Do it baby, slide down on that black dick"

She didn't hesitate to straddle his cock and work him in. Seeing that gorgeous black cock disappear into my woman made me claw into Jeremy's pecs. Jessica worked him all in and gyrated to grind him in; she was not wasting any of the black cock. She tried looking at Jeremy and I, but her eyes seemed to roll to the back of her head. I encouraged Jessica to enjoy our black stud and not to hold back. She started riding Jeremey like the world was on fire.

Jeremey got into it grunting phrases like "oh fuck yes, this little white pussy and this big white dick, fuck yes" Jeremey grabbed Jessica's hips to let her have his black dick good, then slid his sexy dark hands up to her fantastic bouncing firm and full tits.

Jeremey tossed Jessica onto her back; Jessica's legs went flailing in the air as Jeremey gave her his all. Jeremey gave Jessica's big fake tits the loving they deserve while he pounded into her with long deliberate full-length strokes. I slide down and enjoyed the viewed of it all. Seeing her beautiful pussy engulf that black cock was like something out of a science fiction movie. Jeremey pulled out many times so that I could taste my woman all over him; I gladly slipped him back into her when I was done each time.

I could tell Jeremy was ready to erupt and Jessica was certainly ready and craving it. He kept panting, "Fuck...I just have to...I gotta..." I encouraged Jeremy to, to do it, to fill her up. Jessica convulsed into a screaming orgasm and Jeremy let loose inside her. Jessica is a damn good squirter and she definitely didn't hold back, covering all that black cock and his emptying sack. Watching that full dark sack contract over and over and pulse all that cum into her caused me jack off across Jeremy's back.

We all collapsed in a sweaty panting pile of skin, kissing and sighing, smiling, and enjoying the moment.

Jeremy said "In case you don't know, I think you two are sexy as hell"

Jessica and I both kissed him to thank him. We assured him that he is welcomed over any time.

Jeremy smiled and looked at Jessica, "Well I am not leaving tonight until your man and I complete some unfinished business"

We rested together for a bit then took a nice long erotic shower together, just enjoying each other's bodies and bonding. Washing Jeremey's built body with Jessica's help was a dream. Jeremey maneuvered behind me, started sliding his monster up against me, so I knew it was time.

Jeremey whispered in my ear, "It's gonna be hard for me to ever leave this house you realize that right?" He bit my neck as he started to open me up.

When Jeremey worked into me and I felt that pop, I was in heaven. I leaned over up against Jessica, kissing her and moaning with her the whole time while Jeremey took me. Just that fact that the big bare cock deep inside me was black made my head spin. Every deep plunge he took into me was a pulse of indescribable pleasure. Jeremy finally grabbed my shoulders, plunged himself all into me and released.

We had a sexy flirty dinner which Jessica made sure wasn't too heavy. The sexual energy was so intense. I just had to have Jessica right there on the table while Jeremey watched and encouraged us. Jeremey kissed Jessica and talked sexy to her while I pounded her into next Thursday. "Take your man's big sexy white dick baby, open that little pussy up for him". Hearing him talk to her like that made my balls explode. I never recuperated that long laying on the dining room table before.

We all cleaned up, got dressed, and had a drink. We gathered at the front door for the goodbye kisses and hugs.

Jeremey smiled at me and said, "You're gonna return that favor I gave you upstairs in the shower I hope."

I kissed him and said, "Damn right I'm gonna"

Jeremey left and Jessica and I celebrated our new friend all night. We ordered four different dark dildo's online before we finally passed out.