Interrogated by the CIA Pt. 01

Story Info
Jack is kidnapped by the CIA and sexually interrogated.
1.1k words
4.41
12.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack awoke in some sort of chamber. Jack was a young man about the age of 24. He maintained a good level of fitness and had medium length black hair, and an overall clean cut look. He had absolutely no idea how he had gotten there or what was going on. The last thing that he remembered he had been going about his day when someone had come up behind him and put something in front of his face. Next thing he knew he was here.

He was restrained on some sort of table. The table was about medical height: several feet off the ground, and in a perfectly level position. His arms and legs were splayed open with restraints at the four corners of this table to solid metal posts. He had very little movement. He was basically only able to tilt his head down slightly and wiggle a tiny bit in each direction. He had been wearing business clothing prior to his abduction, but whoever took him had removed everything except his boxer shorts.

The room that he was in was some sort of empty chamber which was about the size of a small bedroom. There was nothing in the room besides Jack, the table he was restrained on, a small desk, and 2 wheeleds stool behind it, and a bright lamp. The walls were a dingy grey color and they appeared poorly maintained and old. There was a single large locked door that was the only way in or out. Jack was positioned in such a way that his feet were pointed toward the door, so he could lift his head slightly to see if someone came into the room.

Someone must have been watching remotely because suddenly the door opened.

Jack looked up as best he could given his restraints. In walked a beautiful woman. She appeared to be in her mid 30's, about 5'4. She was wearing a low cut off-white dress that revealed her perky B sized breasts, and stopped just above her knee. She was very fit and had on a pair of nice dress flats. Jack could tell she spent a lot of time at the beach, evidenced by her long bleached blonde hair and tanned skin tone. To Jack's surprise she also had some sort of lab coat on and was carrying a clipboard of some kind.

The door closed behind her and she stopped a few feet from the table Jack was tied on, just eying him over. Jack was so confused and scared about his situation he couldn't muster any words at first.

"My name is Dr. Nicole Hadley, and I work for the CIA. The mysterious place you find yourself in is what's commonly called a Black Site. We have had you under surveillance for quite some time because we believe you have been supporting a foreign government that is considered an enemy of the state. I am what's known as an overseer. It is my job to ensure that you tell us all the information we wish to know about who you are working for and what they want. You will find that our methodologies when it comes to these interrogations are quite a bit different that what you see in the movies or on TV. You might even find them a bit unusual, but I assure you that they extremely effective in getting the results that we seek. I'm going to give you one opportunity to cooperate now: is there anything that you wish to tell me?"

Jack was absolutely petrified. This woman was not physically intimidating; but the CIA? A black site? Was she just a pretty hood ornament meant to soften him up before she called in the goon squad to cut his finger nails off?

In a low voice Jack managed to get out the words: "I have no idea what you are talking about, please just let me go, I've done nothing wrong."

Dr. Hadley responded: "That is unfortunate. You see pop culture has this idea that the CIA uses force and violence to extract information from people in predicaments such as yourself. We have found over the years that there are quite frankly more effective techniques that while they might take a little longer at times, in the long run produce the best results. We are going to break you. Not by being the pulp out of you until there's very little left, but driving you to the point of sexual fatigue, desperation, and frustration that you'll do anything to make it stop."

Dr. Hadley then walked over to the stool and sat down. She crossed her absolutely stunning legs in a very professional manner, and pressed a button on the desk. A low beep could be heard just through the walls of the room, and within a few seconds the door opened again.

In walked another female. She was taller...maybe about 5'8". She also appeared to be younger than Dr. Hadley; probably no older than 25. She could have been an international model. She was slender, had even longer dark blonde hair, long legs, perfect C breasts, and was wearing nothing except a matching set of blue boy short underwear and bra. The door closed behind her and she took a position a few steps away from Jack.

Dr. Hadley said: "I'd like to introduce you to Livvie. She is one of our most experienced interrogators."

Livvie said nothing, instead just looking down at Jack like a predator eyeballing its prey.

Dr. Hadley pushed the second stool to Livvie, who immediately took a seat on it right next to Jack. She looked back at the overseer awaiting instructions.

Although Jack was horribly scared the presence and dress code of these two beautiful women was having an effect on him. He was about half way to a raging erection and couldn't do anything about it but look up at the ceiling.

"Livvie you may begin with the fatigue method" Dr. Hadley said.

With that Livvie reached in to the waistband of Jack's underwear and lowered them just low enough so that the entire area was exposed. Her sudden and unexpected touch, plus the rush of cold air finished the deal and his fully erect penis was now flat against his abdomen pointing strait to his head.

"You see we have found that males have multiple involuntary sexual reflexes. You are already displaying one by having that erection I'm sure you don't wish to be displaying right now. But another is something I like to call the frenulum reflex. You see with your genitals in this position Livvie here can tickle your frenulum, that insanely sensitive spot just below your head and your body will betray you by involuntarily flexing your pelvic muscles to chase that stimulation. You will find that after a little while your muscles will not only get very tired and sore, but it will also cause quite a bit of sexual frustration because you'll never the touching you truly desire from Livvie" Dr. Hadley said.

With that Livvie began just taking her little index finger and barely touching Jack's frenulum.

Part 2 to follow.