All Comments on 'Interrogation by a Paizu Succubus'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Always great

Every story u post is just as great as the others u are seriously on a completely different level than the rest of the authors up here (guess that's why your name is always at the top of the best authors list and u always dominate the contests as well lol) keep up the great work and please get a couple more succubus summoning chapters this year I've been a big fan of all your work but those are my favorite stories I been reading those since the first two or three chapters were the only ones u had up.....always lookin forward to your next adventure

-DK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved the struggle

The struggle was very exciting. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A deliciously naked muscular young military guy tied up in the couch awaiting his erotic execution is something that never fails to give me wet pussy. I loved it when that succubus whore showed his monster dong no mercy and kept making the stud go "spluuuuuuuuuuurt" until the boobjob execution was completed. I do have issue with how these men are shrivelled and turned to skeletal remains when they sucked dry. It's just not sexy at all when that happens, I hate it!

However you can easily remedy that by simply leaving the victim's body completely intact.

For example, after Bates execution his sweaty body should have remained the same instead of deteriorating, just imagine him sitting dead in the couch with a permanently hard 10 inch cock and swollen balls between his legs as his face is frozen in pure ecstasy. Soooo fucking yummy! Mhnnnnnmm fuck yeah! The other succubuses should have then rode his big dead cock until they have screaming orgasms, would have been a far more fitting and erotic and to this story.

The really isn't anything hotter and beautiful than a dead naked guy with a fat long hard cock that's ready to be used by horny demon girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wasn't really an interrogation at all which is quite disappointing considering all the naughty things they could have done to his naked body while asking him questions. If I was one of those demon sluts I would have deeply kissed him while stroking his juicy 10 incher and savour him letting out desperate groans into my mouth before allowing him to cum in my hand. Then I would talk the other succubuses to give him a triple blowjob, allowing all of us to knead fondle and squeeze his balls while licking and deep throating his over aroused fat cock until he begs for mercy. I would force the condemned prisoner to then be blown by each one of us solo until he erupts in each our mouths. Then to finally execute him we would take turns taking his defenseless cock in our asses and split his soul and take one third of it every time he pumps a fat warm load in each hungry asshole.

God, I'm so fucking wet right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an erotic execution scene!

The fact that Bate was a healthy well built virile young man with a big delicious monster cock between his legs who got executed by those cum hungry demon sluts made it even better.

Wish there was a solo masturbation scene before Bate got captured and erotically milked. One where he strips naked and sits down in a comfy armchair and strokes and caresses his large generously lubed veiny cock until he gasps and bucks covering his toned belly and muscular chest with his fresh creamy warm milky white cock seed.

I wonder how deep I can take a cock like that up my pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous