Intersex Pajama Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naughty girl!" Kali exclaimed. Delilah brought her knees up to cover herself, especially her crotch. "Maybe there is a lot we don't know about you." Kali sipped her wine and gave her a seductive wink. Delilah didn't dare read into it.

Lori spun the bottle to Kali. "Oh boy!" Kali was bouncing in her seat.

"Truth." Lori seemed afraid of what Kali might ask her to do in that state.

"Which of us is the most fuckable?" Kali asked bluntly.

"You've been meaning to ask me that for a while, haven't you?" Lori asked. "Well," She seemed pensive, "Delilah, of course."

"Of course!?" Sharon and Kali both said in unison. Delilah tried to avoid Lori's sharp eye contact.

"She's so cute and shy." Lori said lovingly. "Probably a monster in bed too." She didn't know the half of it, Delilah thought. "Anyway-"

"I feel insulted." Kali scoffed before devolving into laughter again and spinning the bottle. It went to Lori again. "Oh damn it. Who rigged this bottle!" Kali hesitated before takeing a large gulp of wine and stating, "Dare."

"I dare you to show us your strap on." Lori was quick on the draw.

"Oh my god!" Kali cringed. "No! No! No!"

"Wait, you actually have one!?" Lori exclaimed. "I thought you said it was just a fantasy?"

"Oh god!" Kali realized she'd outed herself. "Oh fine!" She got up and stomped away. "No one! Tell no one!"

"I can't believe she actually has one." Sharon shook her head. "And her fiancée doesn't know!"

Delilah felt more than a little hot at the sight of Kali's glassy red cock bouncing in rhythm with her tits. She wore it bravely for several steps before realizing all eyes were on it. She covered herself in embarrassment. "Stop it guys!" It was relatively small, like Delilah's. She tried not to think about it. She sat back down, the straps tight around her hips and between her legs. Her panties were obvious against her bottoms now. She laughed and swished it back and forth with timid merriment, "Isn't it bouncy!" She swung it without hands, "I got a small one just, you know, for practice if he changes his mind." She gave a naughty grin to Lori, "You want to touch it?" Delilah related far too much to Kali's actions.

"Ew, no. Cocks are gay." Lori was mostly joking, but her eyes were locked on the contraption and a nervous giggle escaped her normally stoic lips. The others laughed too before Lori spun the bottle and it landed near Sharon. "Dare." Lori said with confidence. "Lay it on me." They had a healthy rivalry between them in school, and it was fun to see the competition begin anew.

"I dare you," Sharon winced, "Damn, now that I know how you were so good at gay chicken I can't really do that can I?" Lori chuckled, "Well," Sharon thought harder, "How about," Sharon puzzled for a moment before beginning, "I want you," she tapped her cup, "To give Delilah a lap dance."

Delilah looked at her with abject terror. Lori defended her, "It's not Delilah's dare." She argued.

"You don't have to touch her." Sharon argued back. "She can just ignore you if she wants."

"Tehehe!" Kali laughed at the idea. "Delilah, your call."

Delilah's fear made her cock harder, and it felt like it was her cock that made the decision in the end. "Okay." She nodded.

"Great!" Kali hopped up, her plastic cock bouncing. "Take my seat!" She helped Delilah up and down. Delilah covered her crotch again. Sharon sat at one side, Lori the other, and Kali stood in front of her with her imposing implement at face height. "Let me put on some sexy music!" She said as the toy pointed away from her mercifully.

Lori stood up and stretched her long, lithe body before sauntering to Delilah and kissing to her through the air. Delilah squeezed her cock down tight. "Hands to your sides." She seduced Delilah's limbs and they folded back carefully. She was still hidden under her waistband for now. Slow sexy beats began to play as Lori's soft clothes shifted on her clear skin. Delilah felt herself leaking again into the thin tissues. She saw Lori's tight body turn and gyrate. Lori's taught assets filled her clothes well and her long limbs reached and twirled like they had done this before. She spread her legs and lowered her rear just above Delilah's cock. Her butt hovered there in a slow squat. She slowly humped side to side and up and down. The tension tightened Delilah's waistband and nearly forced her hips to buck upwards. Just an inch and she'd lose it. The song beat wildly and Lori teased her more by lowering her bottoms and giving a good look at her full, rounded rear framed by black panties. Lori was enjoying this, and so was Delilah. Then Lori bent down and wobbled it still closer to Delilah's throbbing pleasure. Lori was smiling and baring her teeth every time she saw Delilah's expression change. She loved how awkward Delilah felt.

Then Delilah saw Sharon do the unthinkable. When Lori was in a precarious position, she leaned over and pulled her ankle with devilish intent. Lori's eyes went wide as she fell and sat on Delilah's lap. Delilah felt those strong cheeks clench on her cock and gasped in pleasure and despair. Her eyes met Lori's as she saw the woman's mouth gape, and her eyes widen. She felt it. She felt Delilah's cock hot-dogged inside her. Delilah felt like she was going to cry. It was over. There was no hiding this.

"Sharon!" Kali stopped the music. "You messed it all up!" Kali was laughing though, "But that was great. Did you see the look on their faces?" Kali was very drunk now.

Lori stood and lifted her bottoms, looking away. Delilah covered the outline of her cock on her bottoms. "That was fun." Her face changed and she smiled, sitting back down to her previous spot and eyeing Delilah with curiosity. She wasn't saying anything about her discovery.

"You stay there!" Kali ordered Delilah, "I'll sit here." She sat on the floor, "Now, Sharon, spin it!" Delilah was on edge. She felt the tissue papers begin to fall apart inside her clothes. She was running out of time and Lori knew everything now. Was she going to say anything?

The bottle landed on Delilah. "Dare." Sharon rolled her eyes again.

Lori spoke, "Don't let her off easy." Delilah looked at Lori, who looked back at her with curiosity. "Don't be shy." Then she slowly enunciated, "We're all girls here right?"

Delilah's heart caught in her throat. Was that a threat? Delilah just wanted to excuse herself for a few minutes in the restroom to take care of her issue, but now she felt like that was impossible, and so was backing out now. Delilah had to give in to her temptations, at least a little bit. "I dare you to," She glanced at Lori again, who seemed to give her the go ahead. "Make out with Kali."

Sharon nearly spat out her drink, "W-What?" Sharon was uncharacteristically shocked. "N-No way!" Sharon shook her head. "Delilah, what the hell? Did Lori put you up to this?" In a way, maybe.

Kali snorted, "Don't be so shy!" She stood up. "Pucker up... Wait!" She interrupted herself. "Camera! We need pictures!" She handed her phone to Lori as she bounced back into position, "Now I'm ready!"

"Oh, ew," Sharon stood reluctantly. "Okay?" She awkwardly held Kali's childbearing hips as Kali drunkenly fondled Sharon's ass. "Let's just get this over with." She puckered her lips and Lori bit hers as she angled her camera for a good shot. Delilah watched as Kali engulfed Sharon with a sloppy wet kiss. Sharon groaned nervously. Delilah felt her body shiver and grow more wet and hard. Sharon's lips slowly relaxed and she opened up her mouth hesitantly. Kali kissed her tongue and pulled, "Ah!" Sharon was shocked by the pull. "Nahuh! Nahuh!" Kali let go and giggled wildly as Sharon wiped her lips. "Nope! Nope! Bleh!" She sat back down. "Kali, you taste like liquor!"

Kali sat back down on her rear. "Well you tasted great." She said flirtatiously.

"I hate you Delilah." Sharon squinted.

"Hehehe," Delilah spun the bottle and looked away.

"Here," She heard Lori to her side lean in and show her a picture. "That a good one?" Delilah gulped and nodded. She got Sharon's expression of shock very well. "And what about this?" Delilah felt her blood run cold as she saw a picture of her own lap. She had moved her hands out of the way for just a moment. Lori had gotten a picture of her hard-on obvious in the fabric. "Think they'll like these pictures?" Lori asked. This was Kali's phone. She would see this when she checked.

"Uhh," Delilah felt herself sweat. "L-Lori-" She shuddered.

"Your turn!" Kali interrupted.

"Hmm?" Lori asked.

"Delilah, truth or dare!" Kali explained. The bottle hand landed on Lori. Delilah felt the world closing in on her Lori eyed the bottle, and then Delilah's lap, and then Delilah.

"Ah, I-" Delilah started.

Lori interrupted, "I'll warn you, I have a pretty rude question if you pick truth."

Delilah's cock pressed against her wet waist with shame and fear. If she chickened out and said truth Lori would tell everyone. But if she picked dare it could be so much worse. "D-Dare."

"Woah." Sharon's eyebrows went up. "Never expected that."

Delilah's heart was racing. Lori smiled. Delilah hoped that saying that would appease her.

"Show us your pussy." Lori ordered. Delilah couldn't believe how forward she was. She was mercilessly blunt. Delilah was frozen in panic.

"Right, like she'd ever do that." Sharon rolled her eyes. Lori met Delilah's eyes.

"O-" Delilah was shaking. "Okay."

"What?" Sharon exclaimed. "Really? No way!" Delilah was almost to the point of tears. She was desperate. Lori seemed even more interested now. Delilah carefully leaned back into a fetal position and pulled her bottoms up around her rear end. She held her cock tight in her legs through the cloth. They were all going to see how wet she was, but if she angled it right that was all they would see. Then she leaned back further on the couch. They could see everything from her asshole to her wet, drooling opening as she pulled them up and around her ass. "Woah." She was dripping down and felt the wetness run down her anus. Delilah was humiliated, but she held her legs up and squeezed her penis tight. Her vagina was mostly revealed, except of course the top.

"A little turned on I see." Kali joked. She seemed to notice how close Delilah was to tears, "Hey, no shame in that! I bet Lori's like a faucet right about now!" Delilah looked at Lori. One eyebrow was raised up high in curiosity.

Then she turned to look at Sharon. She gulped, "Yea." She cleared her throat, trying to be more serious, "That's, uh, really brave of you. Considering-"

When Delilah was distracted Lori reached, lifted her bottoms up to her knees, and her cock flopped out. The tissue paper exploded out as well. "AHH!" Delilah lowered her legs quickly, leaned forward and screeched.

"What the hell was that?" Sharon blinked.

"That was a penis." Kali said bluntly.

Delilah burst into tears. "L-Lori!" Delilah called out.

Lori shrugged. "Sorry. Couldn't resist."

Delilah tried to weasel her pants back on as she sat on her cock. "I have to go!"

"Wait!" Sharon blurted out. "What the hell is going on?" Delilah managed to wiggle her butt and cock back under her bottoms. "Delilah, please! We're your friends! No matter what!" Delilah didn't stand up. "We want to help you."

Delilah sniffed. "I,"

"Are you a guy?" Lori asked.

"N-no!" Delilah asserted. "I just was born with it!" She admitted. There was silence.

"Can we see it again?" Sharon asked. Delilah felt humiliated. "Hey, I'll show you mine!"

"No, it's fine!" Delilah was already wet enough. They didn't seem too angry, and she didn't have a ride back anyways. She reluctantly lowered her bottoms again. It popped out from the front. Delilah whimpered in the silence.

"Wow." Sharon said as it bobbed. Delilah lowered her bottoms to her ankles and spread her legs to show how it was connected to her. It leaked with desire. "That's weird." She said in amazement. "I mean, not weird!" She tried to be nice, "I mean, why didn't you tell us before?"

"Are you sure you're not a guy." Kali asked.

"Yes!" Delilah widened her legs more. It was embarrassing, but she'd rather they concentrate on her pussy. "S-See?"

"But," Sharon uttered slowly, "You aren't all female either, right?"

"I don't know." Lori put in her two cents. "The dick looks feminine. Small, cute, curves in the right places," She said in a deadpan.

"S-Shut up!" Delilah mourned. "It's just a clit!" She argued, convincing no one, not even herself. "Just, really big, and out there." She admitted. "And it looks just like a penis."

"Are those tits real?" Kali asked.

"Yes!" Delilah said defensively. She saw skepticism. "Fine! Look!" She unhooked her bra, let it fall, and slowly revealed her natural breasts from under her top. Large enough to be definitely female, no scars from implants or anything. She was now functionally naked in front of all her friends. She decided to go ahead and remove the shirt entirely and kick off her pants and panties. She was completely naked. Everything was on display and she spread everything desperately hoping for their trust. She was leaking onto the couch with her drooling cock and pussy and leaving an indecent a wet spot. "I'm a girl." She asserted to everyone watching. "I am!"

"I believe her." Lori shrugged.

"She's been keeping this a secret for years." Sharon with some disdain. Delilah felt a pang of guilt. "Why should we trust her."

"Well, I think she's hot. And I'm definitely gay." Lori explained. "Besides, are you saying you wouldn't keep a secret like this?" After some thought Sharon nodded in understanding.

"So." Kali had never stopped looking at it. Delilah had never felt more self-conscious in her life. "Does it, like, cum?"

"It hasn't before." Delilah couldn't believe she was talking about this. "It just leaks like this." Juice continued to trickle out in a humiliating fashion.

"Does it feel more like a dick, or a clit?" Lori asked.

"I wouldn't know."

"Right." Lori looked away, embarrassed.

"So, it's hard now." Kali kept staring. "Are you," She squinted.

"I'm Bi." Delilah answered. "Kind of." She shrugged. "Maybe. I don't know. I've never been with anyone before." Delilah felt like a strange animal being studied by actual humans. She felt isolated, but strangely happy at the same time. At least she was being studied and not ignored or hated. In fact, they all seem really interested.

"Does it bounce around if you get fucked from behind?" Kali asked.

"W-What kind of question is that!" Sharon had been silent for a while, also staring.

"Well, if she's a girl, I'm allowed to have sex with her." Kali explained with her drunk logic, "And if she has a dick that bounces around, I could fulfill my sexual fantasy's."

"No one wants to see that!" Sharon argued.

"I do." Lori's eyes widened. "I'd love to see that."

"Well," Sharon paused, "I've never seen anything like that I guess."

"What about me!" Delilah sat there, open and naked. "What about what I want?"

Lori pinned her with her stare and said in a serious tone, "I'll suck your dick to see that."

Delilah felt her heart race. Lori meant that. Her eyes dug into Delilah's and uprooted any inhibitions she had against this. "I-" Delilah's breathing was heavy and her heart was racing. Her tolerance for alcohol was also probably nonexistent. "I'd really like that." she admitted. Her voice had tremors. The night had already gone further than any of them had thought.

"W-Well," Sharon awkwardly fidgeted, "I guess I'll hold the Camera."

Kali rose up, her cock bouncing. "Alright Delilah." She smiled, her bubbly mood breaking through the awkward tension. "Let's go!" She held out her hands and pulled Delilah up onto her feet. Their cocks touched. Delilah realized hers was slightly smaller as she quickly turned away. Kali laughed at her reaction. Why did that make her more nervous?

"Oh no, you let the cocks touch." Lori said in another deadpan. "Now it's gay."

"Oh shut up Lori." Sharon picked up the phone and pointed it. "S-So how are we going to," Delilah felt Kali hold her hips from behind and direct her solid member between her thighs. She felt it with her pussy lips and her thighs as she thrust. Sharon was silent as Delilah shivered and squeezed her legs. Then Kali drew back and she felt the cock drift and slide, barely touching the base of her own cock. The head stopped just below her anus. The bulbous head felt out her pussy and slowly pushed inside.

"Oh!" Delilah's cock twitched and her hips bucked, "Oh!" She felt Kali guide it into her. It felt so good. She was so tight. "Ah!" It hurt. Kali slowed her thrust. Delilah realized she was getting fucked in the middle of the room. She was only slightly bent over. Sharon's mouth was agape as she filmed the ordeal. Delilah felt Kali grab her wrists and pull them down and behind her ass as she fit the rest of it in. Delilah felt it impale her and fill her completely as she bent over even more from the strain on her arms. She saw her cock drip a steady stream onto the floor.

"Hey," Kali whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, a bit more serious, "D-Do you mind if I give you a bit of dirty talk?" She sounded like she was begging. Her voice was strained, "This is my birthday after all." She felt her friends tits on her back through the pajama top, "Can I pretend you're a boy?" She asked. "Just for tonight?"

If Delilah was getting dicked, she was fine with role-play, "S-Sure." She gasped out. Her pussy ached from the strain. She tried to relax.

"Thank you." Kali seemed sincere. "You like that in your boy-pussy?" She tightened her grip, "You like being the one getting fucked?"

Delilah didn't realize she could be even more turned on. "Yes!" She said without hesitation.

"You want more baby?"

"Yes!" Delilah wasn't role playing at all.

"Good girls don't touch their dick." Kali ordered. "I'm going to make you my woman." Delilah shook and felt herself close already, even though the cock wasn't moving. "You're going to cum like a little girl."

"Yes! Please!" She didn't realize how badly she wanted that. Kali ground her hips and Delilah's knees went weak. "Oh!" She circled in and out, "Fuck me Kali!" Sharon was recording, enraptured by the spectacle. Delilah felt her cock and breasts bounce with the rythum of the slow fucking.

"I'll milk you like a cow after if you're a good girl." She felt Kali speed up. "Are you a good girl?"

"Yes!" She felt like she was going crazy. She felt herself careening towards a different kind of orgasm. She felt an urge deep inside as the cock pounded her sweet spot again and again. "W-Wait!" She tried to say breathlessly, "I'm going to cum!" She felt her body pushing her closer to a savage climax, "I feel like I'm going to," Kali picked up the pace. "Ah!" Delilah screamed. "I'm going to pee!" it was different from any other climax she'd had before.

"Do it!" Kali ordered. "I'm in control here!"

Delilah whined and whimpered and crashed into climax as her cock erupted with fluid for the first time. She shot a load across the room. The fluid was clear and viscous. She felt it twitch and shoot wave after wave as Kali kept fucking her. It looked just like a boy cumming. Delilah felt a terrible sense of confusion, it had never done that before. It did feel amazing though. She'd never been fucked like this before. "I'm a good girl!" She groaned while getting fucked. "I'm a good-" She felt something warm around her cock and looked down with shivering ecstasy. Lori had wrapped her hand around it as it was still twitching and comeing. "L-Lori, you don't have to-"

"I've never tried this before." Lori shrugged. "Never wanted to till now. How'd you like to be the only one to ever get a blowjob from me?"

Before Delilah could respond Lori licked the tip and maintained eye contact. Delilah was going crazy. Kali hadn't stopped. Lori licked around the head and stroked the small shaft. Delilah was about to cum again, right on the heels of the last one. "Kali!" She yelled, "Lori!" She whined. "I cumming again! Slow down!"