Intersex Pajama Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" Kali bent forward and wrapped her arms around Delilah, thrusting deep and biting an earlobe. Her tits pushed Delilah down further. "We're doing this all night long, until you are completely dry and mine!"

Delilah's mind was fried when she reached her next orgasm. It hit harder and longer. She bucked against Lori's greedy mouth and greedy eyes and felt her suck every stream of girly cum that leaked and sputtered out. She felt and heard her pussy's slick slapping with each of Kali's thrusts. "I love you!" Delilah cried, tears flowing down her eyes. "All of you!" They wouldn't stop and she felt her mind melting. She hadn't even stopped cumming yet and she felt like they were bringing her up again. Her body relaxed and let them take her. "Fuck me!" Kali went fast and she heard her grunting from her own pleasure. Kali was getting off on this too. "Fuck!" her voice cracked high and then low as she humped forward and back, years of lonely lust escaping her for the first time.

"Yes!" Kali's own voice broke high as well. "Yes!" Delilah felt her partner shake. Kali was cumming just from the pressure of the toy and the fantasy. "Oh!" When she came she shook the cock in and out like a jackhammer. Delilah screamed at the extra stimulation. After pounding for a half minute Kali finally slowed and gasped for air. She let go of Delilah and slowly left her. She slumped down to the floor. "Wow." Kali's legs spread as she lay on her back. Delilah felt like her mind was gone when her pussy was empty and lips still milked her cock dry. She was still shaking when Lori left her twitching dick.

"Fuck this." Delilah heard just after her cock felt the cold air and her pussy was recovering from the rough fucking. With no support she dropped to her knees. Then she noticed Lori lowering her bottoms and black panties. She spread her legs slightly and stuffed Delilah's face in her shaved pussy, craning her neck up to met her eyes again. "Come on!" She heard as the legs pressed tightly around her skull and forced her towards Lori's clit. "Eat it!" The pussy was wet and inviting. Delilah munched and kissed in the moist, inescapable cradle. "Oh!" Lori was mad with lust, "Yes!" Delilah dug her tongue into Lori as if the only way out was through her. She felt her cock leaking on the carpet again as the half clothed friend of hers fucked her face. "Right there!" She found the clit and circled it. "Suck-" She stopped, pleasure overtaking her, "Suck it!" Lori came and thrust and rubbed herself all over Delilah's face. Both hands held the back of Delilah's head as she rode her friend over the abyss and into heavenly bliss. "Oh yea." She kept riding her, "Oh yea." She cradled Delilah's head for another few seconds before falling back in the couch and dragging Delilah with her. She stumbled and crawled to keep her face in Lori's muff.

Lori smiled dominant glee. She pulled Delilah up onto her by the hair and forced Delilah's lips against her own. She felt her cock touch Lori's bare thigh and began to hump vigorously as Lori fucked her face with her tongue. Lori reached down and tugged playfully on her half erect cock and awoke it once again to full mast. Lori's other hand reached behind her and pressed down on her slick, puckered rear end. Lori kept stroking and pulling on her wet member until Delilah was panting and screaming from the pleasure, breaking off their kiss. "M-My-" She panted uselessly, "My pussy, please!"

"I'm exploring." Lori defended herself. Her finger pressed on Delilah's asshole. She thrust forward to escape it and began rubbing her wet womanhood on Lori's thigh. "Don't tell me you don't like it."

Delilah did like it, she just didn't want to cum like a boy again, or cum from her butt for the first time. It would feel too good, and be too embarrassing, and too confusing, "Ahh!" The climax crept up on her quickly and pounced, seizing her in it's grip as Lori lightly pierced her sphincter and jacked her off again into a leaking, pathetic, thigh humping orgasm. She dripped on Lori's midriff in a mindless haze of humping sex as she came yet again. "N-No more!" Lori slowed down. The pleasure hurt. She felt drained. She flopped onto Lori, humping slowly and carefully as she came down from her peak of ecstasy. She shivered and held onto her friend as if they were about to drift apart into icy waters at any moment. Her face rested between Lori's puffy pajama clad mounds.

"Most fun I've had with a cock in my life." Lori said as she toyed with the sputtering body part. Delilah continued to twitch and cum. "I'm sorry I only just got to know about it." She felt a kiss on her cheek and shuddered as Lori carefully milked her onto her stomach. "I'll try to visit again soon."

---

They left Lori at the Airport and Sharon began to drive Delilah home. "That wasn't what I thought our last day all together would be like." Sharon started. That was an understatement. Delilah was still shocked that any of it had happened. "But I'm glad." Sharon smiled. "I think we all got a little closer from it. But alcohol definitely is to blame I think. So, uh, I'd like it if everything that happened just stays between us."

Delilah nodded, "Right."

"My only regret is that I never got into it!" Sharon said with frustration. Then she blushed and shook her head, "I mean," She looked for the right words, "I-I'm not gay at all!" She clarified. "And I'm more grossed out by it than Kali at the very least." She admitted. "Not that you're gross! And Lori isn't either," She clarified again. "Just, I can't really get into it." She continued long fully. "But I'm glad I was a part of it." She shook her head with a giggle. "I wonder what Kali's fiancee will think of that video." Delilah had forgotten it was all on tape. No going back now. "Hey, Delilah," She continued. "It might just be us two for a while hanging out, so I was wondering," She paused. "Never mind."

"What?" Delilah asked. "Don't say it's too embarrassing."

Sharon smiled, "I guess you're right." She sighed, "I guess, if it isn't too weird," Sharon started, "I thought you," She shook her head, "Or, I guess, not you, but," She sighed again, "Let me start over." She took a deep breath and tried to spit it all out, "I liked the way you looked, down there. I guess. And I was wondering if I could see more of it." She was blushing, "I'm just really curious you know!" She asserted. "And I know you're a girl, but maybe if you pretended to be a boy, I could see what it felt like inside," She stopped herself, "B-But only because I want to know, you know! I want to know if it feels like a real cock! Not that it isn't a real cock! Or, uh, I mean, it isn't." Delilah chuckled. She'd never seen Sharon so flustered. "S-Shut up! I'm trying to open up to you here!"

"I know." Delilah smiled. "And I'm glad. If you ever want to talk, I'll be here for you."