Intersex Pajama Party

Story Info
Non-zero amount of dicks at this girls only party.
8.3k words
4.68
27.6k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters are 18 or over. This is a little different from my normal type of story. Be sure to check the tags.**

*

Delilah had a complex medical history. For months after her birth she had several surgeries to "Fix" her. Her parents told the doctors keep her as natural as possible. No implants, no amputations, and trying to save as much utility and sensation as possible. They thought she'd be able to make her own decisions when she grew up. Delilah didn't even know how different she was until grade school biology class. She had gone to a private school and never had to deal with public school showers after P.E. She had never been naked around anyone but her parents before.

Delilah was a woman with a penis. Well, a small penis. In fact, anatomically, it was just an enlarged clitoris and urethra mutated and then surgically shaped together like a penis. When aroused it grew to maybe four and a half inches. It was real enough to turn her on even more when she looked at it. She had never wanted to be a man. She was an early bloomer and looked and felt very much like a woman, other than that small imperfection. She was even fertile, if any man would want her. She'd been very interested in men. She'd fantasized about them all the time. She stayed away from them out of fear because she had no idea what would happen if they ever got close.

More awkwardly however, while most of her was completely enamored by men, there was that one part of her that seemed attracted to more than just the opposite sex. She considered herself straight, and didn't want to ruin anything with any of her friends, but no one had given her cock the memo. Whenever they spoke about boys, girls, or sex in general, she had to leave for fear of popping a 'boner'.

She'd graduated a year ago and was enrolled at a community college nearby when she got the call, "Come on Delilah! It's Kali's birthday!" She heard her friend tease, "It will just be us girls!" That one, small, part of Delilah would react to even her closest friends. It made her feel terrible thinking about it. "You, Me, Kali, and Lori." She continued. "I know Lori is a bit weird, but she's awesome." Her friend continued.

"Don't you think we're all a bit old for a pajama party?" Delilah insisted. Her mind and spirit actually longed for companionship. But the image of her friends covered in sheer fabric and talking about naughty things all night made her small problem grow bigger against her tight jeans. "I mean, isn't Kali engaged?"

"Yea, and she had the idea!" Her friend continued. Delilah was running out options. "You never went to any of our sleepovers!" She tried to guilt her. "and I know you aren't busy!" She continued. Delilah was torn again. "This will probably be the last time we can all see each other for a while. Lori is going to study abroad in Germany tomorrow. She'll be gone for at least five years!" Delilah sighed in understanding. There was no getting out of it. "You have to come." She ended.

"I know Sharon." Delilah groaned.

"What's the big deal?" her friend seemed upset. "Look, if you don't want to go-"

"I'll be there." Delilah blurted out. "Count me in." She tried to sound brave.

"Awesome! You wont regret it! I'll pick you up at six!" the phone clicked off. Delilah felt like this was a big mistake. She walked to her bathroom mirror and freshened up, she didn't have much time. Brown, short, wavy hair bounced around her head and freckles dotted her skin like constellations. She was somewhat tom-boyish, but there was no mistaking her for anything but a woman. She was shorter than average, but healthy from long walks and a good diet.

She took off her clothes to shower and change. Her breasts were cute, but smaller than she'd like and she jostled them with disappointment. Her butt was the same, and she shook it with hope, but there wasn't much movement. Then she looked at her shaved groin with pursed lips. For the longest time she had wondered what to call it. At first she called it her clit, or "button". Finally she had decided the most honest thing to do was to call it what it looked like. It was a penis. The head of her dick sprouted from the top of her labia lips and looked like an alien abomination trying to escape her womb. It was just long enough now to swing slightly when she jumped around. She played with it carefully, knowing full well how sensitive it was. She could easily stretch the flesh around it, hiding it inside her pussy lips like it was a normal clitoris. But she'd need to tape it down to keep it that way. She did that most of the time, otherwise any contact would start to turn her on, or hurt, after several hours.

Otherwise, she was a pretty girl, by her own reckoning. She'd had many men approach her, and many men she had crushes on, but she never got anywhere with them. She turned on the water and let the heat wash over her. As she relaxed she felt it happening. "Damn it." She cursed under her breath as her embarrassing boy-part stretched forward. It curved naturally, and expanded like a cock should. The surgeons had been artists, apparently. It looked real and ready.

She touched it and gasped. It was so sensitive it almost hurt. She twisted her hand around the base to get to her womanhood. She tried not to touch the shaft as her finger dug into her pussy. She felt out her sweet spot, just behind the stump of her appendage. She curled her fingers around that rough spot of rooted nerves were the cock cemented it's self inside her. Her cock twitched and she resisted the urge to moan. She saw something ooze from her cock. The doctors said it was the same stuff that leaked from her pussy. Seeing it turned her on even more. She wanted so bad to cum like a woman, but the positioning was too awkward.

She couldn't resist it. She stroked her cock and whimpered like she always did. She hated jerking off like this, but it was the only way to cum, and she needed to do this to have any hope of staying calm tonight around those girls, those sexy girls in their sexy pajamas. There wasn't enough room to touch her pussy and cock at the same time. She always had to finish like this. God she wanted something inside of her. She was fast but gentle. She heard her hand slap against her pelvis with a lewd rhythm like she was getting spanked. She seethed and hissed as she came close. The slapping became louder as her desperate hips thrust back and her spine arched. She got more and more sensitive until the peak of her pleasure was in reach. She doubled down on her cock and squeezed with a deep howl. She let out a long moan as her embarrassing, wet, loud strokes caught up to her passions. She was so close. She was so close.

She heard a knock on her bathroom door, "Delilah?" It was Sharon. She stopped and covered her mouth as her cock twitched desperately, still on the edge. "You there? The front door was unlocked." She heard Sharon open the door and come in. She covered and held her cock tightly in case the curtains were moved.

"I-I'm busy!" Delilah begged her to leave breathlessly. "In the shower! I'll be out in a minute!"

"Let's go!" She heard Sharon groan. "You said you'd be ready five minutes ago!"

Delilah grunted, "Okay! Just let me get dressed!" her cock was throbbing against her arm. There was no taping it down or releasing her lust.

"Well?"

"A little privacy?"

"Geez." Sharon laughed and left thought the door. "I forgot how shy you were." Delilah made sure the coast was clear before sneaking out of the shower and slamming the door. "Whatever." She heard as she tried not to panic. She had a change of clothes handy, so after drying herself off she wormed on some panties and a bra. Her cock hung out, still dripping. She almost cried. She squeezed herself into her jeans and a shirt and realized how obvious the hard on was with horror. It just barely poked out of her waistband. "Come on!" She heard.

"J-Just a minute!" She was terrified. She shifted it down to her thigh where it formed an obvious bulge. Then she covered her groin with her hands as she exited. Sharon was looking away, "Okay."

"Finally, this your bag?" She asked, pointing to some of her clothes in a suitcase.

"Yes." Delilah nodded.

"I'll take it." She seemed rushed. "Let's go!" Delilah followed and sat in her friends passenger seat as she threw the bag into the back of the car. "Honestly." Sharon sighed as she put a seat belt over her well-endowed chest. She cleared her face of her blond hair that flowed beyond her shoulders. Her large ass bounced on the seat as the car started moving. "I know you're lonely, but can you at least lock your doors when you're fucking yourself?"

"I wasn't!" She lied.

"It sounded like a boy spanking his money actually." Delilah felt her heart stop. "Ha!" Sharon laughed. "Just kidding. I guess I'm relieved you're human at least, the way you always duck out of talking about sex."

"Hehe," Delilah laughed awkwardly. Her cock was still tight in her jeans.

"It isn't something to be ashamed about." Sharon seemed guilty about bringing it up now. "I mean, don't tell anyone else, but I probably masturbate like, twice a week." Delilah did so once a day on a slow week. But now she was imagining her friend touching herself. "I even own a few toys." She admitted with a shrug. "Well, more than a few."

Delilah looked down and silently gasped. A wet spot had already formed where her penis was leaking into her pants-leg. She had to change the subject. Every bump in the road felt like her jeans were fucking her. "S-So who's this guy Kali's going to marry?" she desperately asked.

"Nice try." Sharon rolled her eyes. "Delilah, I'm trying to say it's okay to talk about these things!" Delilah covered herself even tighter. "I'm your friend!" her eyes seemed to glow when she gave Delilah a quick smile before turning back to the road. "I know it can be embarrassing, humiliating even, but I want you to trust me! I mean, what are you going to do even if you do rope a guy now?" She asked. "I can tell you how to please him you know. I may be single now, but I have experience."

Delilah felt the wet spot grow. Her cock was fucking through her panties and down her leg. Her entire groin was growing moist from her womanhood. She felt like she was fucking a pussy in her pants.

"I've sucked cocks." Sharon started. Delilah bit her lips as she imagined Sharon's lips around her own cock. "Had it in my butt," She continued. Delilah tried and failed to not imagine how tight that fat ass was. "I've even did both at once." She nodded. Delilah resisted the urge to moan as her hips bucked against her wet, tight fabric. "What I'm saying is, I can give you pointers. I want to help."

"M-Maybe later!" Delilah panted. She realized she was fucking her hands, but she couldn't just stop covering herself now. How was she going to get out of this?

"Right." Sharon seemed skeptical and disappointed. "Well, I'm always here for you when you're ready, or, whatever. Anyways, we're here." She stopped outside of a suburban home. "Here," She handed Delilah her bag. Perfect. It hid her groin well enough. "Let's go." They left the car and Delilah tried not to think about how wet the seat probably was. She held the bag tightly over her crotch as she walked behind Sharon. Each step thrust her sopping wet cock up and down in her pants leg. She was shuddering. The door opened and she saw Kali and Lori.

"Oh my god!" Kali screeched. "It's so good to see you!" Her tits rivaled Sharons as they hugged. She even awkwardly hugged Delilah over the suitcase; pushing it on her cock and eliciting a sharp inhale. "Come on in!" Lori was more casual and hugged them both with less fervor. Kali bounced happily. She was a brunet with pigtails and hips that could kill. It was obvious why she was the first of the bunch to get married, but it was very surprising that she was the oldest, and the only one old enough to legally drink. She wore a pink, silky set of pajamas and acted like she was still in high school.

"So glad someone else decided to show." Lori teased. She was thin, her hair was dyed dirty blonde and her eyes were framed with dark mascara. She wore black, soft looking pajamas with stars and planets on them. She seemed less zealous, but still happy. Her face was mature and intelligent. She reminded Delilah of a fun mom, despite the fact that Lori was actually the youngest. She was played around with a lollipop in her mouth. "I thought it would just be me."

"That would have been fun too!" Kali looked insistent. "But anyways, come on and change!" She giggled and jiggled. "This is going to so great!"

Her happiness was infectious, but her tits inspired other emotions in Delilah as well. "Okay!" Delilah rushed to the nearest bathroom and locked the doors. She sighed and looked at her jeans with dismay. It looked like she had wet herself, at best.

"Someone is exited!" Kali happily commented. Dear god, what was Delilah going to do? She peeled off her jeans and let her cock swing outside her panties for a moment. She dried off, folded and packed her clothes, and began pulling up her pajamas. They were baby blue and striped with pink. She thought they were pretty. It also set her cock alight with new passion when it slid against the soft surface. She frowned at the large tent she pitched in the bottoms. Her shirt was long enough to cover her waistband, so she tucked the hard on under her waistband there and stuffed some tissues around the head and between her legs as well. It would have to do.

"So cute!" Kali embraced her and hugged her tightly when she left the bathroom. Delilah enjoyed Kali touching her far too much, especially her breasts. Delilah also realized Kali was not wearing a bra. In fact, neither was Lori. She tensed as Kali let her go, realizing she had made a mistake. No one mentioned it, even when Sharon came out with her tits pointing out of her sheer, scarlet red bedclothes. She was the only one wearing something under her top. They all accepted her modesty and didn't bring it up. "I'll break open the wine!" Kali was giddy. "Don't worry, we wont run out."

"I'll take that bet." Sharon scoffed. "Should we go to your room or,"

"My fiancée wont be back tonight." Kali winked, "We have the house to ourselves."

"Excellent!" Sharon smiled. "Living room then!" They spread out on the couch and Delilah took the floor as Kali served them. She was not in the mood to squish together with the others, even though it put her below and separate from everyone. "Delilah, wine?" Sharon offered her glass.

"No." She shook her head. Delilah really didn't want to be hazy at a time like this.

"Truth or dare!" Kali commanded, taking a sip of wine.

"Why bother?" Sharon asked rolled her eyes, "Delilah wont do anything fun." Delilah silently agreed.

"Well," Kali seemed perturbed, "How about, if you don't want to answer, you have to take a shot of wine instead?" She asked. "I'm sorry I don't have anything harder." She pouted.

Delilah felt eyes on her and fumbled out the words, "Yea sure."

Kali was ecstatic. "Woo!" She called out. Delilah wasn't sure how many drinks she'd already had, or if she was just like this. "Yay! Everyone gets to play together!" Delilah was happy that she was so happy. She was just scared about the consequences. "Oh! OH! I'll start!" Kali bounced. "Next person gives me truth or dare!" Her tits were hypnotic. She put the empty wine bottle on the glass table and spun it. It vaguely landed on Sharon. "Truth!" Kali called out.

"Okay." Sharon thought hard, "Does your husband have any kinks? If so, what are they?" Kali blushed and wiggled, Sharon specified, "Nothing goes beyond this room!"

"Well," Kali rolled her eyes, "So long as no one tells," She shrugged, "He has a thing for me doing things with other girls. In fact, he said I can do it with other girls so long as I take pictures." Lori gave her a look. "H-Hey!" Kali pushed her, "Stop trying to convert me!"

Lori chucked, "I have to give it a try right?" Delilah had forgotten she was gay. She'd come out after graduation, but it made a lot of her previous actions make sense. "Just once?" She gave Kali some puppy dog eyes, "For him?"

Kali giggled madly as Lori put a leg around her and humped playfully. "Stop! Stop! We've known each other since grade school!" Kali pushed and laughed. "Okay! Okay! Someone else!" Delilah noticed Lori stopped humping but kept herself spooning her. She looked at Delilah for an instant before Delilah looked away. Delilah hoped Lori didn't notice how much that turned her on. Sharon spun the bottle.

"Delilah." Delilah gulped. "Dare me." Sharon shrugged as she said it.

"That's brave!" Kali commented.

"Not with her." Sharon said with disappointment. Delilah felt insulted. "You really think she could dare me to do anything fun?"

Delilah thought of a lot of fun things. She found herself salivating and swallowed hard. "I dare you," She stared into Sharon's eyes. She wanted to ask her to do so many fun things. She chickened out at the last second, "To do five jumping jacks!"

Sharon rolled her eyes knowingly and got to her feet. Every part of her jiggled without restraint, up and down. As she sat down Lori said, "Well I appreciate the dare." Everyone laughed. Delilah laughed too, her midriff rubbing against her paper covered cock that begged for release. "Come on, spin it!" Delilah followed her orders. It landed on Kali.

"Truth." Delilah said quickly.

"Okay." Kali thought hard while sipping her wine, "What is your biggest kink?" She asked curiously. "Like, sexual fantasy. You are a blank slate to me Delilah, and I don't like it."

There were so many options, and Delilah couldn't talk about any of them. "I," The first thing that came to mind was the women in this room sucking her cock and fingering her pussy till she blew in their mouth. "How about I just take that shot of wine?"

"Knew it." Sharon looked away. Delilah was getting antsy. She didn't drink much. They handed her a small plastic cup and she downed it. It was cheap, but strong. Delilah coughed a bit before Kali spun the bottle. It pointed to Lori.

"Truth!" Kali was quick. Lori gave her a judgmental stare while her leg was still around her.

"You don't trust me?" Lori tried to sound innocent, but Delilah could only imagine the most lewd of suggestions from her. "Okay." She shrugged and backed away from Kali, leaning back and looking over her. "How about your biggest Kink?" She asked. "and does your fiancée know?"

Kali hesitated. "I might take a drink too."

"Really?" Sharon seemed surprised. "It can't be that bad! Come on!" She shook her friend.

"Okay! Okay!" Kali seemed just drunk enough to consider it. "But promise not to tell him okay!"

"Oh." Lori raised an eyebrow. "It's serious. I may need more wine before I hear this." She poured herself another cup as Kali worked up the courage to speak.

"I," She started. "Really want to try this thing, but I know he's not into it. And I'm fine with that." She seemed frustrated, "but I want to try it on some guy, and he doesn't like the idea of me with other guys!" Everyone was interested now. There was no going back. "I," She said the next part too quick to understand for certain, "wanttopegaguy."

"What?" Sharon didn't catch it.

"I said I want to," She was blushing beat red, "Use a strap-on on a guy!" She covered her mouth when she realized she shouted it. "Oh my god I said it!" She laughed in embarrassment. "He said he doesn't want me to be with another guy, and he doesn't like anal so," She wobbled around, "It's just something I like to think about. I like the idea of seeing a cock going back and forth as I fuck a guy from behind. So much power you know! And I love the way they flop around."

Kali was brave. Sharon seemed surprised and silent. Lori was flabbergasted as well. Delilah broke the silence, "I can see the appeal of that." They all looked at Delilah. Even Kali seemed surprised by the outburst.