Intersexed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tank's nipples throbbed like they never had before as he played with his button, and he could feel the wetness flowing from his created vagina. Wonderingly, Tank slipped a finger inside himself and, to his surprise, immediately orgasmed. The pussy orgasm ignited his penis, and as he luxuriated in the new feeling of a pussy based climax, Tank shot semen onto his abdomen. The twin unexpected orgasms exhausted him, and he fell back into unconsciousness.

Tank didn't know how much later it was before he regained consciousness--being locked in a hospital room with overhead lights that never dimmed or changed made it impossible to follow time's passage. Add in that Tank had fallen in and out of consciousness several times, meant a week could have passed without him knowing. However, he doubted it had been that long because he hadn't lost any skin colour or weight. Neither did it feel like his muscles had atrophied in any way. All the above meant that Tank thought it had been mere hours or maybe a day or two at most since being brought to where he was.

Sitting up, he swung his feet off the bed to stand. Tank needed to pee and wanted to find somewhere to do so. He saw Julie sitting on a wicker chair beside his bed when he straightened. She looked as beautiful as he'd ever dreamed or fantasised she'd be, maybe even more so.

Spotting his intense examination of her, Julie blushed before saying, "I don't know what procedures they've used to make me look this good, but they could make a fortune in Hollywood alone if they patent this technology! I'm forty-eight and look better than I did at twenty-eight. Tank, you're sixty and don't look a day over thirty-five!"

Wondering, Tank stood and walked through a door he assumed was to the restrooms. He found what looked like a fairly standard Earth bathroom, complete with a large mirror. Amazed, Tank examined his face. Julie was right. He looked no more than thirty-five. In fact, he looked even better than he did at that age because none of the little acne scars from his teenage years or the many 'war wounds' from too many years playing a contact sport remained. Plus, by his mid-thirties, he'd allowed his weight to balloon and hadn't gotten it back until a heart scare in his early fifties made him reassess his priorities.

When Tank returned to his room, Julie stood and said, "You must be hungry because you were asleep for almost forty-eight hours. Would you like to accompany me to the dining room?"

"So, only what? Three days late for our dinner date?" Tank tried to kid. Unfortunately, he saw Julie's eyes cross as she frowned and thought about what he'd just said.

"I wonder what's happening?" She breathed, "Surely someone has noticed I'm missing? Who's looking after my kids? What about my father? Does he know I'm missing?"

Of course, Tank had no answer for her, so he remained silent. Tank was pretty sure his absence probably hadn't been noticed and probably wouldn't be until next month when shooting for their film was meant to begin. Julie was an utterly other situation. She is one of the most recognised, loved, and admired people on the planet, and her absence would be noticed immediately. He wondered how our abductors were dealing with it or whether they even cared.

They sat at a table, and Teneriffe immediately joined us. He began by offering them menus. It was weird; the writing didn't look like English, but Tank could read it without a problem. Surprisingly, the items offered were pretty much what you'd expect from a good restaurant on earth. Tank was hungry, so he chose a 300-gram rump, rare, jacket potato and a garden salad. Predictably, Julie selected grilled chicken with broccoli and green beans. Tenerife left to order their meals. Only a short time later, a gorgeous, feminine-looking person placed our meals before them and left.

They ate until silence before Julie nervously asked, "Umm... When you woke up here, wherever here is, did you notice any changes?"

Tank wasn't sure he wanted to be the first to admit what had happened to his body, so he said, "Changes?"

"You know, to your body?" Julie diffidently asked.

"What kind of changes?" he hedged.

Blushing bright red, which looked divinely sexy on the Goddess' face, Julie muttered, "Never mind."

"My... umm... penis... seems to have grown," He nervously offered.

"Grown?" Julie questioned.

It was Tank's turn to blush, which he was certain wasn't anywhere near as sexy as when the Goddess did. "Yeah," he replied. "I'm typically around the 7-inch mark when erect. Now, I'm more like 10 inches soft."

Julie blinked, licked her lips, and asked, "And when you're hard?"

Tank blushed redder and looked away, unable to meet her eyes, "I don't have anything to measure with, but I'd guess close to eleven inches and incredibly thick to go with it."

Julie's eyes bored at the table where his groin was hidden. She licked her lips again before dragging her eyes up to meet mine. "And, is that all? Just a larger cock?"

Tank had Ms Angelina at a disadvantage--he knew their kidnappers had added a cock to her body. A cock that was at least a match to his. However, he wasn't ready to admit to the woman twice voted the sexiest woman in the world that he had a clitoris and a pussy. He was scared she'd think he was less than a man and wouldn't be attracted to him, so he asked, "What else could there be?"

It seemed as if Julie would confide that she had a cock and enormous balls hidden under her hospital gown. But in the end, possibly for similar reasons for Tank's deferral, she lowered her eyes, blushed even more furiously than before, and replied, "No, nothing. I was just curious."

Tank tried to give her an opening, "Did something change for you?"

"My breast implants were somehow removed, and my natural breasts have somehow grown back. The doctor, I guess, assured me they'd fixed the recessive gene that caused my breast cancer. Still, I'm worried about a relapse. Wouldn't you be?"

"I would," Tank reassured her. "I guess all we can do is go along with what they want from us and see what happens. After all, we don't seem to be in any danger, other than that we've been kidnapped and confined to what appears like a spaceship."

"A spaceship?" Julie gasped.

"Well," Tank replied. "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. Or Beverly Hills, for that matter." Julie looked confused, so he asked, "Have you talked with Tenerife yet?"

Her face cleared momentarily before clouding over again. "I have, but it was a very confusing conversation. Apparently, we're Providians who had been sent to Earth in a seed mission to ensure the continuation of their species. It's taken them this long to defeat the Aridians and finally return. He said we'd devolved in that time. Then he said some rubbish about being born with defective genes."

At that point, Julie blushed again and clammed up. Tank stared at her, wondering if he should ask about her new appendage or explain that they'd grown him a complete set of female sex organs, but he still held hope she'd see him as a potential sex partner and didn't want her to think badly of him, so he stayed quiet. An uneasy silence gathered between them as Tank struggled to think of something to say. Fortunately, Tenerife returned to rescue them.

"We need to get you back to your rooms," he announced. "Your bodies are still adapting and changing because of the gene manipulations we engendered in you, and you need to sleep in a modified chamber for at least the next two nights so those changes can be fully implemented."

Julie and Tank looked at each other and shrugged. It wasn't like they had much choice in the matter. The two nurses from Julie's room arrived. The blonde one escorted Tank to his room. The redhead took Ms Angelina.

Getting to the hospital room, blondie told Tank to strip and climb onto the bed. Still uncomfortable with being naked in front of strangers, Tank reluctantly dropped his gown, which was all he had on. With her left eyebrow raised, blondie eyed him appreciatively.

"You may call me Margraine," blondie said. "Would you like me to help you sleep?"

"Help me, how?" he asked, ignoring the seeming come-on in her voice.

"Unfortunately," Margraine replied, staring lustfully at his rapidly inflating cock. "It's still too soon for you to use that magnificent appendage of yours, but I'm keen for a bit of clit licking if you'll return the favour?" He looked somewhat doubtful, but Margraine giggled and said, "Genet will be having a similar problem with Ms Angelina. Genet prefers pussy to cock, but Ms Angelina can't use her improved vagina yet, either."

Confused, Tank replied, "So why don't you swap?"

"Because you present as masculine," Margraine answered as if this was the most logical thing ever. "Genet likes feminine presenting people, and I like masculine presenting people. Now, do you want your clit licked or not?"

Embarrassed, Tank admitted that he'd never had that done before and that, in fact, until he awoke on this ship, he'd never had a pussy before.

"Oooh! A virgin!" Margraine teased before adding, "I know that, silly. I'm your nurse. Well, one of them, anyway. My job is to help you adjust to the changes we've made to your body. I'd love to take that magnificent cock you have inside me, and I'd love to fuck you with mine. But I'm guessing you're not ready for that yet, and it's too soon for you to fuck me. So, it's clit licking and pussy fingering. You up for it?"

'What kind of idiot would turn that offer down?' Tank thought as he accepted Margraine's offer. However, he was a little disconcerted when she climbed on the bed and lowered her pussy onto his lips and pulled her ball sack aside. It wasn't that the juices were already flowing freely from her entrance, it was that her balls rested on his chin when she sat on his face. But when her lips encircled Tank's new clitoris, he completely forgot about her balls.

The feeling of lips around his clitoris and a tongue battering it was so intense that Tank climaxed immediately. Tank's new cock, aching with desire, spat seminal fluids as his pussy poured juices. Having two separate types of orgasms simultaneously staggered Tank, and he momentarily passed out. Margraine grinding her pussy against his face and demanding he return to licking her brought him back to consciousness, so he endeavoured to return the favour.

It seemed that Margraine had better control than he did, though, because she orgasmed on his face without her cock exploding, too. Tank could feel another climax ratcheting swiftly through his body as Margraine continued to lash his newly created clitoris with her tongue. As he neared his simultaneous peaks, Margraine moved her hips higher and her thick, close to 9-inch cock pressed against his lips. Tank's orgasm struck, and with a deep moan, he opened his mouth, which allowed her cock to slide inside. He reluctantly sucked it, thinking that he probably owed her that. She rewarded him with a groan that matched his, and Tank's libido ignited. Suddenly, he wanted that cock, but, in his mind, it was Julie he was blowing.

Tank's eager but amateurish attempts to fellate the blonde girl proved to be enough, and with another groan, Margraine ejaculated into his mouth. To his surprise, the taste didn't disgust him. Instead, the gooey and salty mixture added to his sexual peak, and he exploded into twin orgasms again, spraying Margraine's tits with cum as he drenched her mouth, chin, and neck with his pussy juices. The amount of fluid that poured from his sexual organs astounded Tank. He guessed extra seminal and pussy fluids were part of the 'improvements' Tenerife's people had given him.

Tank brought Margraine to another orgasm before she announced it was time for his overnight treatment. She got off the bed and pressed a button. Two masculine-looking people pushing what looked like a clear plastic tent entered the room. They set it up around Tank's bed, and it clamped to the floor, creating an airproof seal around Tank's bed. Hoses were swiftly attached, and Tank could hear a vague hissing as the 'tent' filled with steam, or smoke, or whatever it was.

The last thing Tank heard before he slipped into unconsciousness was Margraine reassuring him that the steam was only part of his rehabilitation and nothing to fear.

Knowing something wasn't right, Tank tried to wake up. An object was in his throat, forcing chemicals into his lungs. His nose and mouth were covered, preventing him from breathing through them. He had no choice but to allow the tube in his oesophagus to breathe for him. Every breath caused his muscles to cramp and writhe. He felt them growing larger and strengthening. The sensation was like the agony of growth pain multiplied by at least twenty.

Tank tried to scream, but the tube and coverings on his face denied that option. The machine breathing for him forced more chemicals into his lungs. The cramps, writhing, and pain exploded again. He strained against his restraints, desperate to rip the mask from his face and the tube from his lungs.

"Fuck!" Margraine exclaimed. "I think he's awake!"

The tube vibrated again, and more chemicals flowed from its tube. They were colder, soothing almost. Tank's cramps ceased, along with the excruciating pain. He felt euphoric, and his massively improved appendage lifted from his abdomen as it swiftly lengthened and stiffened. A thumb found Tank's new 'button' as fingers slid inside his freshly created cunt. They twisted and found his G-spot. Bewildered, aroused, and exhausted, Tank climaxed. Cum spat from his throbbing cock as fluids blew from his distended pussy powerfully. Lips surrounded his clit, and overwhelmed, he climaxed again and passed out.

Tank shifted uncomfortably and opened his eyes. A concerned Tenerife slowly came into focus. Recoiling from the Providian, Tank tried to sit up. Restraints on his wrists prevented him from doing so. He turned his head and glared at his captor.

"You had a screaming nightmare last night," Tenerife soothed. "Something about a gas mask covering your face and chemicals being forced into your lungs. Repressed memories from your tonsillectomy, perhaps? You were trying to get out of bed, and nothing we tried woke you. I was worried about your safety, so I sedated you and handcuffed you to the bed." He reached over and undid the cuffs. "Are you okay now?"

Tank was certain last night wasn't a nightmare. However, he had no real way of knowing. He looked at what he could see of his body, which appeared the same as he remembered it being the day before. His throat was sore, but that wasn't surprising if he'd been screaming, as Tenerife had said. Tank's cock throbbed, and he felt the wetness between his inner thighs. His nipples ached in time with his balls. Tank was about as horny as he'd ever been. When he moved, the sheets rubbed deliciously across his inflamed nipples, adding to their and his balls ache.

"How long was I out for?" Tank rasped through his sore throat.

"Another forty-eight of your earth hours," Tenerife dismissively replied. "I told you, it will take time for your body to adapt to the changes we've made. In the meantime, you'll need a lot more sleep than you typically do." Tenerife glanced at Tank's severely tented sheet. "You're horny," he stated. "A natural reaction to the different hormones in your body." He licked his lips. "I could take care of that for you," he added, unawarely reaching for Tank's cock.

Tank tried to flick his body away from Tenerife's reaching hand, causing Tenerife to realise he was moving his hand towards Tank's cock. He snatched it back as if stung. "Sorry," he muttered before clearing his throat and offering, "Margraine will be happy to help again. Shall I send her in?"

Tank shook his head, remembering that she seemed to be the main organiser of what had happened, if it had happened, and Tank hadn't just dreamed it. "No, thanks," Tank said, closing his eyes and pretending to be weary again. "I think I might sleep some more."

Tenerife watched as Tank slipped into sleep. When satisfied that the actor had drifted off, he scowled and stood. After reattaching the cuffs, Tenerife walked to the door.

Margraine, who'd been waiting just outside the door, stepped into the room. "You must get him to allow you to fuck him," she hissed. "You know that injecting sperm into his womb ensures transmission of the genetic code that will bind him to us. Impregnating him is essential if we want to control him."

"These 'humans' have evolved way further than we could have imagined," Tenerife sighed. "We were supposed to return after only twenty-thousand years and reclaim them to refill our forces. We hoped the harsh environment they endured would create almost super-Providians. Muscular savages that we could use on the front lines against the Aridians.

"Instead, it's been nearly 65,000 years, and they've changed beyond all reckoning. The skeleton and musculature are still there, but they've been away from nature for so long that they're weaker than us."

Still discussing their project, Margraine and Tenerife moved down the hall, past Julie's room, and out of earshot. Tank's eyes opened, and he tried to sit up. 'Who said those acting lessons didn't take?' He grinned to himself. Tank, a Third Dan Black Belt in Shotokan Karate and holding a similar honour in Taekwondo, had put his mind into a meditative state to fool Tenerife into thinking he was asleep. He hoped for a slip similar to what Tenerife had made. Tank now knew that his and Julie's situation was more dire than he realised. The problem was: What could he do about it, and did he share this information with Ms Angelina?

Chained to the bed, Tank realised he didn't have any choices to make yet. He tested the chains, and they seemed secure. Tank concentrated on his forearm and bicep muscles, breathing deeply and slowly. Focusing his energies, his chi, on those muscles, Tank flexed his right arm. His arm shook as he applied force to the chain. It didn't move except to sway with his shakes. Tank concentrated harder and forced more energy into his arm. He felt the link welded to the bed give and partly open.

Tank immediately relaxed his arm. He couldn't afford to let his captors know he could escape his chains because he had no plan, no help, and no way of knowing where they really were. Were they in a spaceship orbiting the Earth? Or was that another of Tenerife's lies?

Deciding to 'wait and see', Tank re-entered his meditative trance and emptied his mind. Once he'd become aware of naught but his slow, deep, rhythmical breath, Tank sent his awareness into his body. He saw that some minor blood vessels in his biceps had ruptured under the strain of trying to break the chain. Tank knew his body was already repairing the damage, so he ignored it and continued scanning.

Satisfied his body was in good shape and perplexed about the new sensations emanating from his recently created pussy, Tank let even his awareness of his breathing go and let his mind float in the cosmos. Tank needed a plan to escape and rescue the inimitable Ms Angelina. He only hoped that she'd trained as hard for her role in their upcoming movie as he had.

When Tank next opened his eyes, Julie sat beside him again. "You sleep a lot," she stated.

"You don't?" Tank questioned. "Tenerife told me the genetic changes he'd made to my body would take time and a lot of sleep to integrate. I find I'm constantly exhausted."

Julie coloured as her eyes lowered, unable to hold Tank's eyes. She stammered twice before swallowing. "Margraine says it's because I've used my new appendage," Julie unwillingly explained. "Margraine says that using it helps you integrate the feelings emanating from it into your mind and body's functions, allowing you to adjust quicker.

Knowing what she meant, Tank still asked, "New appendage?"

123456...9