Intersexed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have an enormous cock now!" Julie exasperatedly said. "Biggest damned thing I've ever seen. Margraine says you have an entire, intact vagina and a woman's reproductive system. She says it was how we were supposed to be. She says that humans are devolved Providians and that we all should be born as hermaphrodites." She gulped and burst into tears. "What the hell am I supposed to do with a ten-inch cock, Tank?" Julie wailed.

"The same thing I'm supposed to do with my vagina," Tank tried to joke. "Use it, I guess."

"I get fucked! I don't fuck someone!" Angela witheringly said before plaintively asking, "Do you have a vagina, Tank?" Julie asked. "I had to believe what Margraine said because I've got this cock, right? But I thought it was only me. I mean, I know she has a cock and a vagina, but she looks like you and me and yet, doesn't. You know? I can accept she's an alien, and having both is normal for them. But I thought they'd turned me into a freak. But if you've got a woman's bits, then I'm not alone in this nightmare!"

Still trying to make Julie feel better by joking, Tank offered, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

"Deal!" Julie exclaimed. She pulled up her gown, and a partially erect, enormous, at least ten-inch cock appeared.

Tank was still handcuffed to the bed, so he said, "Do me the honours, Julie, please." Julie stood and pulled Tank's gown above his hips. His enormous, semi-stiff cock bulged before her eyes. Unable to see lower because Tank's tennis ball-sized testes blocked her view, Julie lifted them with her left hand as she felt between his legs with the other. "Hey," Tank amusedly protested. "I said 'show' not touch!"

"Shut up," Julie told him as her fingers unerringly found Tank's clitoris before sliding along his slit and delving into his pussy. "Jaysus, Tank!" Ms Angelina exclaimed. "Your pussy feels as tight and wet as twenty-year old's!"

"And exactly how do you know what a twenty-year-old's pussy feels like?" Tank laughingly queried.

"I had one once," Julie shot back as her face coloured. She reluctantly removed her fingers from Tank's pussy, but couldn't resist gripping his cock and tugging on it.

"Careful," Tank warned. "Tenerife insists that that is not ready to be played with and used yet."

"Yeah," Julie agreed, letting go of Tank's cock. "He says the same thing about my vagina."

"Well, I guess we could... umm... swap our usual appendages, and you could fuck me," Tank tentatively offered.

Julie sighed and said, "Yeah..." she sighed regretfully again. "I'm not ready to do that yet."

"I understand," Tank agreed. "I'm uncertain that I'm ready to be fucked yet, either."

"It's weird," Julie muttered.

"Totally," Tank agreed again.

Julie asked, "What do you think they want from us?"

"I'm not sure," Tank carefully responded. "It might be exactly what Tenerife says it is--they wish to discover what happened to their seed mission and to observe the evolutionary changes that have occurred since they transported us here. He says they also want to find out if we've gained any evolutionary advantages over them."

"Margraine seems contemptuous of me, at least," Julie observed. "She's a little more respectful toward you, but it still seems she considers you beneath her."

"Hmm," Tank mused as his seemingly previously foggy brain kicked into high gear. He put aside Julie's observations of Margraine and asked, "What is your impression of Tenerife?"

"Used car salesman," Julie stated. "If he said a car was brand new, I'd want to see the shipping and purchase notes before I trusted him."

Tank, who, even though he acted the 'strong, silent action man' in his movies, had one of the highest IQs in Hollywood, quickly ran through his interactions with the 'fuzzy-looking' man. 'Julie's right,' he realised. 'Oily is the right description for Tenerife--like a used car salesman.' "You're right," he told Julie. "I don't think he means us harm, but he's not telling us the whole story."

"Like what?" Julie asked.

"Why only we two?" Tank explained. "Two samples from a planet of nearly eight billion is not precisely a 'scientific sample size'."

"You think there's more of us hidden away on this ship somewhere?"

"But where, if they are?" Tank mused. "And why are we not allowed even to know there are others on board?"

At that point, Tenerife interrupted them. "Tank, Julie, I've been looking for you," he said as if he had no idea where they were. "Guys, we need to begin your physical rehabilitation. Will you accompany me, please?"

Tenerife led them to a changeroom first. Inside, there were two Martial Arts Gis. The larger one was black, and the smaller one was white, so it was clear who was to dress in what. Tank had no body image issues at all, so he immediately dropped the hospital gown and put on the black Gi. Angela, who was still embarrassed by having a cock, turned her back and changed. Being polite, Tank turned and stared at the wall until Angela coughed and said she was ready.

Tenerife remained in the room and shifted so he could view Julie. She glared at him, but he was unmoved and continued to examine her. "You need more protein in your diet," Tenerife unequivocally informed her. "Your musculature should have developed much further than it currently has. We need to increase your food intake and exercise levels so you develop as you should."

"If I eat anything more, I'll get fat," Julie denied. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to remain looking this good?"

Tenerife dismissed Julie's comment, "No, you won't," he said. "We've successfully raised your metabolism to where it should be. All you need to do to improve your strength and muscle tone is to eat and exercise more. Exercise, we will take care of every day from now on. As for extra food, you will have to trust our improvements and eat more to find out."

Tenerife escorted them from the changeroom and down a hall to another door. He opened it and ushered them inside. The room looked like a basic earth dojo with padded floors and walls. A rack in the furthest corner held several wooden practice swords, some staffs, and other assorted attack weapons.

Tenerife spoke, "Tank, I know from studying your history that you hold Dans in Shotokan Karate and Taekwondo and that you hold the rank of Sensei and Sabom. Julie, I have found no formal recognition of any Martial Arts training. I've seen you fighting in your movies. Can I assume you have at least some skill?"

"Very little, Tenerife," Julie admitted. "The fight scenes are carefully choreographed and filmed in slow motion. Umm...," she thought for a moment. "I mean, we move in slow motion and use the camera to speed it up. Anything the studio considers dangerous is done by my stunt double." She turned to Tank, obviously impressed by his skills in the Martial Arts. "You do your own fight scenes?" Tank nodded to confirm. "That fight in The Expendables Five with Jet Li?"

"That was a great day!" Tank exclaimed, a grin splitting his face. "Other than not going for kill or serious injury shots, that fight scene was as real as it looked."

"And the ending?" Julie asked.

"I kicked his ass!" Tank confirmed as he chuckled, remembering the fight.

"I thought Jet Li was supposed to be about as good as they get?"

"He is," Tank stated. "Five times Chinese national champion."

"Yet you kicked his ass?"

"Big guy, little guy," Tank modestly answered, gesturing towards himself. "If their skill levels are similar, big guy always wins."

Will you consent to train Ms Angelina?" Tenerife asked.

"If Julie is willing," Tank acquiesced.

"I'm willing," Julie replied. "I've been stuck in that bed for over a week."

"Tai Chi," Tank stated. "We get the forms and movement right and then progress to doing them at speed."

Julie and Tenerife knew there was no arguing with a Martial Arts exponent in teaching mode, so they remained quiet as Tank assumed the initial stance.

"Follow along as best you can so you get a feel for the movements," Tank instructed. "We'll run through them until you're moving smoothly, then I'll begin to correct your errors. Don't worry about me correcting you because no one moves through the sequence correctly the first three or four dozen times."

Surprisingly, at least at the slow-motion speed that Tank began at, Julie followed Tank's movements almost precisely. At Tank's raised eyebrow, Julie shrugged and said, "I do Tai Chi as part of my exercise regimen."

"That will make it easier," Tank admitted. "Speed up with me, and we'll run through them again."

Julie's form began to break down as hers and Tank's movements approached fighting speed. But, until then, she'd followed him almost flawlessly. Tank slowed them down again and ran through the full sequence. Julie was sweating profusely, and her arms trembled at the end of that series.

"That's enough for today," Tank stated. He showed Julie through some stretches and warm-down exercises before bowing to her and turning to leave the dojo.

Genet came through the door wearing a multi-coloured silk Gi. "Will you do me the honour of sparring with me, Mister Zarraffa?"

"Zaffra," Tank corrected. He watched the Providian woman move, noticing her Gi did not conceal her prominent breasts nor her bouncing cock. "You have skill," Tank recognised. "What are the rules for engagement?"

"First to tap out, or first to shed blood."

"Either, or?" Tank asked.

"What do you mean?" Genet countered.

"First to shed someone else's blood or first to bleed?"

"Same, same," Genet stated. "Happy with the rules?"

"Yes," Tank confirmed as he walked to the dojo mat's centre.

Genet circled him as she moved to warm and stretch her muscles. Tank did nothing more than turn to follow her circling. He stood calmly, hands by his sides, and breathing steadily. A knowledgeable observer would see that Tank's weight was evenly distributed on the inside of the balls of his feet. He was ready to move in any direction instantaneously, and his eyes watched Genet's, ignoring her moving hands and feet.

"Waiting for me to make the first move?" Genet teased.

"It's your fight," Tank answered evenly. "I have nothing to prove."

Screaming, "Hiiiii Yaaaaaaa!" Genet launched a flying kick at Tank's throat, trying to end the fight with one blow.

Tank hardly seemed to move. Stepping lightly to the side, he avoided Genet's kick, and as she passed him, he put his hand on her muscly bottom and helped her on her way. Genet crashed into the padded wall at full tilt. However, she rebounded from the wall, stuck the landing and launched herself back at Tank.

Genet was a dervish as she spun and kicked, flinging her fists and feet at Tank's head, neck and body numerous times as she circled him, searching for an opening. Tank slipped most of Genet's attacks, not bothering to respond. The blows and kicks he couldn't slip by, Tank blocked with ease. Genet's speed increased, and later, Julie would swear that Genet's strikes were so fast as to be virtually invisible. However, not even one struck Tank.

Puffing, Genet stepped back to reassess her tactics. Tank was much taller than her, and Genet surmised he might be vulnerable to a ground-level attack. Stepping further back, Genet screamed, "Hiiiii Yaaaaaaa!" again and launched at Tank, only she dropped low, this time, and swept a vicious kick at Tank's knee.

Tank nimbly leapt Genet's attack, landed, pivoted on his left foot, and kicked her ass as she slid past. This sent Genet crashing into the wall again. Screaming, her face contorted with rage, Genet bounced to her feet and ferociously attacked Tank with hands clawed. Her form and discipline destroyed by her rage, Genet slashed her hands at Tank's face, trying to rip his eyes out.

With his hands moving even faster than Genet's had during her futile earlier attacks, Tank blocked every slash as he waited for Genet to tire. Eventually, Genet's arms dropped from sheer exhaustion. Desperate not to have to admit defeat, Genet began using her feet to continue her attack. However, every time she over-extended her kick, Tank grabbed the offending leg, spun and sent her hurtling towards the wall. Amazingly, Genet stuck almost every landing after rebounding from the impact and immediately launched another attack.

Tank had had enough. Initially, it'd been fun to work out his kinks and frustrations, but Genet should have known she was overmatched and conceded this fight ten minutes ago. A true Master would have conceded after the first flying kick was so summarily dispensed with.

He considered his options: One - grapple with Genet and force her into submission. However, Tank knew he would have to render her unconscious because she wouldn't 'tap out'. Two - clip her jaw as she passed and knock her out. That brought up the problem that knocking the other out wasn't one of the two options to end the fight. Three - hit Genet hard enough to make her bleed. Her nose or lips would work. Tank believed, however, that the woman was too enraged to stop even after she had lost.

Tank nodded as he agreed with his subconscious assessment of the best way to end the fight. He continued to block Genet's kicks until, in desperation, she launched a series of spinning attacks using her fists again. On her third spin, Tank held off his block and let the punch hit him in the mouth. His lip split and blood flowed freely.

"Yes!" Genet exalted, dancing around the dojo as if she'd just won the Heavyweight Boxing Championship against Tyson Fury. "You didn't hit me even once!" Genet crowed, conveniently forgetting that he'd kicked her in her tight ass and flung her by her leg many times.

"He didn't have to to prove his point," Tenerife muttered before concernedly saying, "Come with me, Tank. We'd better get you into the regeneration chamber before that cut scars."

Tank shrugged, bowed to Genet, winked at Julie, and dutifully followed Tenerife from the room. About an hour later, Julie found him sitting in a hospital gown, back at the table in the canteen. Tank held a beer stubbie, its label he was studying intently.

Julie smiled at him as she went to the counter and ordered a chicken salad and a glass of white wine. Returning to the table, she sat opposite Tank and said, "I heard a nasty rumour that you weren't a dumbass, he-man actor--that you were, in fact, an intellectual. Please, don't destroy my image of dumb jock action movie stars and deny that rumour."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Ms Angelina," Tank joked. "But it's true. I have a Philosophy Doctorate and scored the highest number of points in Australian Mastermind's history."

"And that display with Genet? What was that? You were barely sweating, and she hadn't gone close to striking you. Why did you let her hit you?"

"To end the fight."

"Huh?" Julie asked. "You could have made her tap out or bleed whenever you wanted to."

"Genet would have passed out before she tapped out," Tank matter-of-factly replied. "And she was so enraged that I doubt she would have stopped even if I did hit her and make her bleed."

"So you gave her the victory to prevent her from embarrassing herself?"

"Everybody, including Genet, knows who won the fight," Tank dismissed. "Letting her claim her victory stopped things from escalating."

"You don't care that Genet's claiming that she won?" Tank shrugged. Julie added, "There's no way your instructors taught you to lose on purpose, so where did you learn that 'skill'?"

"Jet Li," Tank replied.

"You're saying that Jet let you win the scripted fight?"

"The script had me winning, yes," Tank admitted. "But Jet and I decided, for realism's sake, we would fight for real. If he defeated me, either the producers could cut the film to make it appear that I won, or we would reshoot the scene and create a fake ending."

"Then how did you learn losing from him?"

"How many fight scenes did Bruce Lee lose?" Tank asked cryptically. "How many has Jackie Chan lost?" He continued, "Jet often plays the bad guy. No matter how many times he proves himself superior to the 'hero', the bad guy has to lose in the end. Jet is prepared to 'take a fall' for his craft. I took a leaf out of his book."

"You're saying this is all an act? That we're in some kind of 'reality' movie or TV show?"

Tank shrugged and answered, "It's as good of an explanation as anything else I've come up with. Providians? Aridians? Spaceships? Regeneration chambers? Becoming hermaphrodites?" Tank faltered. "Yeah, that's when that theory falls apart. My improved dick and new vagina are too realistic to be fake. But I'm certainly not showing all my cards until I have a much better grasp of what the fuck is happening here."

"So, what do we do?" Julie asked despondently. "We've been here over a week, and we still have no idea what's going on or what they want from us."

"All we can do is go along with what they want and wait and see what happens," Tank replied. "Hopefully, we can gain their trust, and they'll allow us more freedom to explore and move around. Maybe if we meet more people, we can ask questions and figure out what they want with us."

At that point, Genet entered the cafeteria and asked Julie to accompany her. She didn't address Tank, only smiling superciliously at him. Tank momentarily thought of smashing her smug face into a wall but chose to let things lie. After all, Genet was the only one not to admit that he'd been playing with her during their fight and could have ended it at any time.

He decided to explore until someone told him he wasn't supposed to be where he was. But, before he could leave the cafeteria, Tenerife walked over to him. Changing tactics, Tank asked, "Do you have any masonry blocks? I couldn't believe how fast and strong I felt when I sparred with Genet. If you do, may I test my strength against them?"

"We can engineer them for you," Tenerife acknowledged. "Return to the dojo, and I'll have some prepared and moved there. Do you mind if some of our scientists observe?"

Playing his role and eager to meet more than those he already had, Tank answered, "Not at all. I'll talk with them afterwards, if you wish."

Tenerife smiled, "I think they'll like that."

By the time Tank entered the dojo, a pile of besser blocks was in the corner. He took several of them and stacked them until they were two deep and chest-high to him against the wall. Seeing what Tank needed, Tenerife ordered more bricks. They arrived as he began warming up.

When Tank earned his black belt in Shotokan Karate, he could easily shatter a single masonry block with his bare fist. Now, he stood before a three-wide, two-deep stack. Tank imagined his fist hitting the padded wall behind the second stack. Then, screaming, "Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!" Tank drove his right fist at the blocks.

Snatching his busted hand back from where it had smashed into the wall behind its protective pad, Tank gaped at the shattered bricks scattered throughout the dojo. He hadn't felt his fist hitting the bricks, only the jar when his knuckles struck the unyielding Dojo wall. He looked at his hand. 'All my knuckles are broken,' Tank thought, amazed by what had happened. It was like the blocks didn't exist. His fist had passed through them like they were loosely packed packing peanuts and smashed into the hard wall behind the pads as if utterly unimpeded by the concrete blocks.

Hiding his amazement, Tenerife grabbed Tank's wrist and looked despairingly at his shattered knuckles. Pretending to sigh exasperatedly, Tenerife said, "Well, it's back to the regeneration chambers for you. I do wish you'd take better care of yourself!"

Trying to process just what the fuck had happened, Tank uncomplainingly followed Tenerife to the medical wards and climbed into a chamber.

Tank woke up when he heard the hiss from the fans extracting the gas from the regeneration chamber he was recovering from his broken hand in. Opening his eyes, he automatically lifted his right hand to examine his fist. He shook his head in disbelief when he saw that it was healed and with no sign it had ever been hurt.

123456...9