Intersexed Ch. 02 - Recruitment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Melinta tried to deny as her constant orgasms overwhelmed her consciousness. "You mustn't ..."

But it was too late, and with a guttural growl, Tank's massive member swelled even larger inside her and jettisoned its load into Melinta's womb—a womb with an egg waiting in her fallopian tube above it, ready for fertilisation.

Knowing how much trouble she was in if the major discovered she was pregnant with Tank's child, Melinta decided that a problem shared was a problem halved. Wriggling until Tank let her go, Melinta guided Tank to her bed and insisted he lay down. Then she pushed his knees up and back, positioned her thick 8-inch cock at his cunt's entrance, and rammed it into him.

Melinta's cock eased about an inch into Tank's cervical canal, and she held it there as she rotated her hips. Tank's groaned, "Faaaarrrrrkkkkkk!" matched her earlier one, and Tank's pussy bathed Melinta's balls with juices.

Melinta pumped her hips, stretching Tank's cervix before easing back into it. "I'm going to fill your womb with sperm," she moaned as she forced herself as far as possible into Tank's cunt. Melinta short-punched into Tank several times before grunting deep and low and doing what she said she would.

Tank felt Melinta's cock flex inside him, and then almost scalding hot semen splashed inside him. It was too much, and he climaxed as Melinta's cock pulsed sperm into him again. Sated, the pair uncoupled and cuddled. That surprised Tank somewhat because he hadn't found the Providians to be a particularly affectionate race. Melinta's breath was slow and deep against Tank's chest, and he relaxed and followed her into sleep.

"Tank," Melinta muttered a few hours later, shoving the muscular lieutenant. "Tank, you can't stay here all night."

"What?" Tank mumbled, holding Melinta tighter.

"You have to get up, you big lump," Melinta told him. "I have some things you need to know, and then you must go back to your room."

Shaking himself, Tank rolled out of bed and began dressing. "What do I need to know?" Tank queried, suddenly wide awake.

"Firstly, Major Tenerife is not to be trusted," Melinta explained. "He and Colonel Tangran are not as opposed as they seem to be. In fact, they're both part of the faction that wants to enslave Earth and use its people to fight the Aridian Armada. They don't think you can win because Earth's technology is so inferior to the Aridian's, but they're hoping Earth can resist long enough for our astrogators to plot a path away from here and allow us to flee again.

"Secondly, we haven't been orbiting Earth for only a few months. We've actually been here since the early eighties.

"Thirdly, you and Ms Angelina are not the first Earthlings we've experimented on. You are, however, the first the mutagenic gas has enhanced without also turning the subjects into mutant freaks.

"Fourthly, and lastly, for now, because you have to leave. Those who do endure a hyper-reaction to the mutagenic treatments aren't executed as Tenerife has told you. Instead, they're held on a special prison level. If the Aridians learn we're here in ship numbers and they invade Earth to get us, as our leaders suspect they will, Tenerife and Tangran plan to wait until the Aridians are wholly engaged, then they'll drop the mutated monsters amongst them. Our leaders don't care if the mutants attack both you humans and the Aridians as long as it creates enough havoc for us to escape.

Melinta pushed Tank out the door before adding, "Come and see me again, but give it a few days in case someone noticed you coming here."

Tank left, and Melinta leaned against the door, wondering if she dared approach Researcher Anan and ask her to remove what Melinta suspected was a fertilised egg descending to her womb, ready to grow into a foetus—a foetus which, according to Tenerife's genetic mapping, would more than likely grow into a mutant monster.

The End of Part 2.

1...456789