Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 05

Story Info
Oliver and Liv.
7.3k words
4.75
51.8k
133

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

This is so wrong, Oliver thought to himself. The awful, nauseous twist in his stomach told him that the rest of his body agreed with his brain. So bad. So broken.

Spread out before him, like a sumptuous meal set out solely for his consumption, was a beautiful redheaded woman. She was bent forward, her wrists stuck to the bar in front of her like they'd been tied there. Her pretty face hung down defeated. He'd always thought she was so attractive. But not like this. Not this way.

Her body, objectively, was wonderful, as well. She was long, lithe, with firm muscles built up from years of competitive swimming. Her breasts were small, but perfectly formed. Cute, pale handfuls capped by eager pink nipples. Her backside, too, was petite yet perky. Her long, supple legs. Her freckled shoulders and arms.

Oliver couldn't help but compare himself to her. He also had red hair and a long athletic body. He had the same full lips and bright green eyes. And that made sense. Because the woman who had been placed prostrate before him was his own twin sister: Olivia.

Yes, their parents had been particularly cruel: Oliver and Olivia. Ollie and Liv. But what was happening now, what they were being forced into, well that was far more vicious than any fate they'd ever imagined for themselves.

"Ollie?" Liv's voice sounded scared and small.

"I'm here, Livy," Oliver said, meaning it. But then, was his presence a comfort or a curse? He honestly wasn't sure.

Around him, Oliver heard the sounds of his classmates commencing their copulation. When their captors had made their demands, it had been immediately abhorrent to everyone. And yet, after the perfunctory arguments and objections, the whole class had complied. The students were now all engaged in that supposedly unthinkable act. In fact, it sounded like most of them were enjoying it.

The girls were all in the same position as Liv, placed in a permanent bent over position, presenting their eager pussies to the world. The boys, similarly, were all stuck like Oliver, locked into the stall with their assigned partners and drugged up so bad they couldn't control their aching, yearning arousal.

But then, no one was in exactly the same position as Oliver and Liv, now were they?

As Oliver scanned the cavernous room, he saw Sarah, the school's official 'it girl,' paired with Reese, who was not her boyfriend. He noticed that Mr. Everett, one of the teachers, was caged in with a busty brunette student named Sierra. Oliver's best friend, Dylan, had been hooked next to Mia, a girl that Oliver was almost certain was a lesbian. That had to suck pretty bad for both of them.

But compared to himself and Liv, every last one of them had lucked out. At least they weren't currently stuck in the same space as their naked twin, horny as all hell, and forced to immediately initiate incestuous inbreeding.

Because it wasn't just that the two siblings were expected to have sex. Oh no. That was already bad enough. To make things worse, they also had to make a baby together. A genetic error as enticing in his imagination as a radioactive dump or a polluted riverbed.

Oliver didn't want to imagine the diseased mind that had allowed such a thing, encouraged it, to happen. He was overwhelmed by the sickness of it. But, worse, was the only other feeling he had: uncontrollable, unbearable desire. So bad he could barely breathe. Oliver wondered what would happen if he didn't give into those urges soon. He imagined it would drive him insane. Although, letting it happen -- fucking and impregnating his own twin sister -- that could only create more madness.

"Ollie, I don't feel so good," Liv said. Her voice still weak and trembling.

Oliver wasn't used to hearing his sister that way. She'd always been brash, confident. A leader. Convinced that she could do anything. Now she sounded like a frightened little girl, even moreso than when she'd actually been little. "I don't like this."

"Me neither," Oliver said.

"I need it," she said, "I know I shouldn't, but..."

"I know," Oliver said.

He wasn't sure what to do in that moment. What to say. Every option seemed like the worst possible choice. He could ignore his sister's pain, his own misery, and try to hold out. Or he could answer her call and do something far, far worse.

He heard his sister sob and, instinctually, he tried to go to her. But his dick, hard as ever and practically purple with purpose, literally got in the way. He stepped back, like Liv had shocked him. Then he tried again, angling his way around his naked sister so he could hold her close without touching anything inappropriate. It was not easy. Her naked body had a lot of prime places that he needed to avoid.

"I'm sorry, Livy," he said as he wrapped his arms around her belly. She felt so strong, yet soft and warm. He didn't know how, but his cock got harder.

"I'm sorry, too," Liv said.

He thought back to the last time they'd hugged. It was right after the State Finals a few days before, and the both of them had won their respective groups. Celebrating together had made their successes feel even more spectacular.

The time before that? Oliver couldn't remember. Maybe it was the day Liv's first boyfriend had dumped her. Or that time that Oliver fell off his bike and broke his arm. Or when Liv had failed that history test and had to take it over. Or a hundred thousand other times that the two of them had taken care of each other.

Because that's the way it had always been. Every memory Oliver had, Liv had been there, too. That kind of understanding, that intimacy, brought them closer together than every other person currently in captivity. And yet it also made their situation so much worse.

"I can't do this," Oliver said, with finality, "I won't."

"Ollie, I know you're trying to protect me," Liv said, "But that's the absolute worst thing you could do to me right now."

"It's that bad, huh?" Oliver asked.

He knelt by his sister's head so he could look into her beautiful green eyes. The same ones he saw when he stared into the mirror. What was it about them being part of Liv's face that made her verdant orbs so much more than his own, dull irises?

"Isn't it?" Liv asked. Oliver knew he had to nod, yes. He could never lie to his sister.

Whatever the aliens (and Oliver had a tough time believing that was what they truly were), had given the siblings, it had sent him over the moon in ways he'd never imagined. His skin was on fire. He could feel his balls pulsing in time with his heartbeat. His dick was so hard, he swore he could stab it through stone.

He could only imagine the effect all this was having on his sister. Well, if he was honest with himself, he didn't have to imagine it. He could see her taut thighs shining with her lubrication. The flush of arousal filling Liv's upper chest, neck, and freckled cheeks. Her hard, pink nipples pointing sharp from her little breasts. Worst of all, though, he could smell her.

It wasn't that Liv smelled bad. Quite the opposite, actually. No, the problem was, in a massive room full of dripping, slippery vaginas, Oliver could immediately separate the scent of his sister's sex from the pack. Knew it, on some instinctual level -- as clearly as he recognized her face or her voice. It felt so familiar, so intuitive, it made him dizzy.

Oliver had spent his whole life with his sister. He knew, better than anyone, that he wasn't supposed to fuck her. The gulf between what others might imagine and the reality of what he was living had never seemed larger.

After all, the world was full of brother-sister porn: videos, stories, memes. Even mainstream TV seemed to be getting in on the incest action. But unlike the fantasy it seemed so many had, the actuality of it was just so wrong. The base biological desire so much more twisted and broken. The raw wrongness of it all piled on top of him so bad, Oliver could barely stand.

"I feel it too," Liv said. She shook her head, like trying to wriggle out of her own body. Her bright red hair flopped side to side. "I want it so much, but I don't want to want it. It's eating me up inside."

"I don't want to hurt you, Livy," Oliver said.

"Then don't," Liv said.

"I won't," Oliver said.

"Good," Liv said, "We're agreed."

Her cute face crinkled up, like she was bracing herself. Oliver stood off to the side, as far as their pen would allow. He closed his eyes and tried to will the reality away. That was it then. It was decided. They were done.

"What are you doing?" Liv asked, doing her best to look back at her brother. The position she was in did not look comfortable, no matter which way she moved.

"I'm doing what we agreed," Oliver said, defensive. "About not hurting."

"Right, so get to it," Liv said.

"I am!" Oliver snapped back.

"How is standing off to the... Fuck. You and I are not on the same page here, Ollie."

Oliver tilted his head at his sister, like a confused puppy. It wasn't often that the two of them weren't in sync. Especially over something that seemed so obvious to Oliver in the moment. What else could his sister possibly want him to do? It's not like he could leave the stall entirely.

"We agreed that you wouldn't hurt me," Liv said.

"Yes."

"And so that means you're going to fight against your instincts," Liv said

"Yes."

"And come over here and fuck me."

"Ye... Wait. What?!" Oliver nearly fell over. His sister couldn't be serious!

"That's what not hurting me means, Oliver," Liv said, like she was talking to his toddler self. "The stuff they gave us. The position they put us in. It's already so much. I can't. I'm sorry but it's not something I can ignore. I need you to -- NEED you to -- get over yourself and get back there and give it to me.

"But Livy, it's..."

"You think I don't know?" Liv said, her voice so loud he swore it echoed throughout the chamber. "You think I'm not embarrassed beyond belief that my body is being presented to my brother like a Christmas ham? That my twin is going to stick his dick in me while the entire school, all our friends, watch? You think that I'm not acutely aware of the consequences of making a baby with my twin brother? Horrified and sickened by all of this?"

Oliver looked at the ground. He could barely bring himself to nod. He felt ashamed of how oblivious he'd been. Of course, Liv was feeling the same things he was. He'd been callous to convince himself otherwise.

"Well, I can confirm for you that I am," Liv said, "But I'm also in pain, desperate, and horny as all hell. My pussy fucking hurts with need. It's not an itch, it's a goddammed bonfire between my legs. And it's burning me up, Ollie. I need my brother. I don't want to need you, but I do. So do me a favor, please, and stop dicking around and stick your dick in your twin sister!"

Oliver lolled his head like a naughty child. "I'm sorry, Livy," he said.

Liv tried to reach out to him, but the restraints ripped her arm right back. "I'm sorry, too, Ollie," she said. But her eyes were like steel. She was committed to this. And Oliver knew, then, that he had to be too.

He took a deep breath and straightened. Like a solider sent to his doom (and resigned to the reality of it), he marched over to his sister's backside. What he saw there, he hadn't been fully prepared for it.

To this point, Oliver had studiously avoided this most exposed part of his twin sister. He'd stared at her hips, her back, her arms. Yes, he'd looked at her boobs, he couldn't stop himself from that. But he'd kept his eyes as appropriate as possible. And so, he'd managed to spare himself this one last sight.

Now it was inescapable -- he couldn't tear his eyes away. His twin sister's pussy was incredible. There wasn't any other word for it. Perfectly shaped and covered in light, reddish hair, Liv's long outer lips hugged slightly smaller inner ones like a delectable, pink pouch. Her lips, chubby and round like two pieces of plump coral, framed a rosy, warm vulva that practically shone with her slipperiness.

Oliver was not a virgin. He'd been with a few girls. None of them had a vagina as entrancing as Liv. Almost as if his sister had a completely different set of genitalia entirely.

He swallowed, nervously, as he stared down at his twin sister. Her body was upsettingly familiar. He'd thought it before, and it was totally true. But this was so foreign to him, something no brother was ever supposed to see -- even one as close as Oliver was to Liv. He felt overcome by something unknown, deep and powerful beyond any emotion he'd ever had. And in that moment, he knew. He'd never love anyone the way he loved his...

"Would you please stop fucking around and fuck me you degenerate, ginger asshole!" Liv shouted.

Oliver startled. "Right. Sorry. My bad."

He looked down at his impossibly hard dick and realized it had been yelling at him, as well. His whole body, in fact, was thrumming with incalculable want and now he needed to, finally, give it his full attention.

Oliver rested his hands on his sister's bouncy butt. It felt so wonderful in his palms. Round and full. Nearly chiseled from all her hard work in the pool.

"Do you want me to, I don't know, warm you up a bit?" Oliver said. He drifted his hand toward his sister's sex to make his message clear.

"What I want," Liv said through gritted teeth, "Is for you to stick your dick in my pussy before I go back there, rip it off, and stuff it in myself."

"OK, then," Oliver said. Sheesh, but his sister could be a bitch when she was horny. Not that he was exactly at his best in that moment, either, he reflected.

He took his dick in his hand. He marveled at how good that action, on its own, felt. If his palm was pricking at his nerve endings like that, he could only imagine what his twin's warm, wet tunnel was going to feel like.

Oliver placed his dick in the proper place. His cockhead kissed at his sister's opening. For all her anger, he felt Liv flinch as he lined himself up. A random thought snuck into his mind. Was his twin sister a virgin?

"No, definitely not a virgin," Liv said.

"Really?" Oliver asked, "Who?"

He racked his brain trying to figure out which of Liv's boyfriends had done the deed. It wasn't the kind of thing he'd paid attention to, truly. But he couldn't think of anyone who'd lasted for more than a few months. There was never anyone serious, to his knowledge. And wouldn't his twin, his supposedly so-close sibling, had said something about it if she had?

"Derek Martin," Liv said, "That weekend you and the 'rents went to look at Tulane. Kenny Rodgers, at Chrissy Williams' house party. And Jason Lewis, back when we were dating last month."

"Wow," Oliver said, "I didn't realize." Apparently, he'd been completely oblivious.

"You want me to list out all the positions we used or are we good here?" Livy asked.

"Yes," Oliver said, "I mean no. I mean, we're good here." He stood there, blathering, with his dick pointed at Liv's pussy. Literally on the precipice.

"What about you?" Liv asked, "You want to run down your resume real quick so I know what I'm working with?"

Oliver chuckled, despite himself. His sister had always had a quick wit. "Kelly Davies, but you already knew about her," he said. Kelly was his first serious girlfriend. "That's the big one. I hooked up with Courtney Greene a couple times. Oh, and a drunken night with Sonia Stevens. But I barely remember that one."

"Well, this has been an edifying evening of catching up," Liv said, "But if we could get on with it...?" She rolled her wrist, suggestively, before it was snapped back, violently, to the pole in front of her.

Oliver didn't understand how his sister could be so casual about committing something that was a criminal offense in almost every state and an absolute violation of acceptable morality according to every culture on Earth. Then, his penis throbbed, his balls shot through with incredible pain, and Oliver immediately got what his sister was on about. Even he was mad at himself by this point.

Again, Oliver centered his cock on his sister. This time, he didn't pause. He slid forward. Liv sighed as her pussy spread slowly, deliciously, to welcome her brother's aching, urgent dick. Oliver closed his eyes. Just seeing Liv lying beneath him was enough to make him lose his nerve. If he wasn't with his sister, if it was some other woman in his head, Oliver could enjoy it.

Then he heard Liv groan and he was immediately ripped back to the reality of what he was doing. Fucking his twin sister. Her, unprotected as possible. Him, fertile as fuck. The fact that it was all so inescapable only made it worse.

After a few thrusts, Oliver felt his penis fully nestle in Livy's pussy. His ballsack rubbed against her mons. Just like that, he'd completed the act. He was having sex with his twin sister. It was worst thing he'd ever done.

Both had the same exact thought at that moment. Fuck this feels good. Then, immediately following, oh, fuck, it's really bad that this feels really good!

"Ohhhhhhh," Livy said, the air expelling from her like a popped balloon.

"Feels weird?" Oliver asked, wincing.

"Oh hell yes," Liv said, "But also abso-fucking-lutely incredible."

"Yeah," Oliver said.

He drew back, no longer able to argue against his own desires, then plunged forward. His sister's body responded to him like she was a puppet attached to his penis. A perfect harmony of motion. As if they'd practiced for this their whole lives.

The warmth of Liv's pussy, the way it enveloped him, was like nothing he'd ever experienced. Oliver had always used condoms before, so he'd anticipated an increase of sensation. But nothing like this. It was the difference between seeing an ocean in the far distance versus drowning in it. So intense, he somehow knew that it was amplified by their shared genetic connection.

Oliver wondered if this was Liv's first time going bareback as well. Had she experienced the sensation of skin-on-skin before? Was the fact that it was her brother only making everything better (and worse) all at once?

Then Liv's pussy cinched around him, and whatever wonderings Ollie might have had were squeezed right out of him.

"Oh FUCK you feel so good," he said, not even intending to speak aloud.

"Yuh-yeah," Liv said, as her brother plumbed her depths. Oliver couldn't be sure if she was agreeing or trying to pay him the same compliment. It didn't matter. As much as he was engulphed by his sister's snatch, he was all the more swallowed by the sheer delight of it.

Oliver had legitimately thought that this would be horrible, that his body would know he was inside his sister, and it would feel gross and awful. Or, he thought he'd be unable to tell one pussy from another and he could at least enjoy the experience despite the fact that it was his sibling. And he'd debated which would be worse.

Instead, Oliver got something far more terrible: his body instinctually recognized exactly who he was fucking, his sister, and that was what put him over the edge of ecstasy.

'Uhn...uhhhhhh...uhn..." Liv groaned with every thrust from her brother. He found himself grunting right back to her. A caveman conversation only amplified by the primal nature of their relationship.

Oliver was used to it taking a while for a woman to warm up. Even that night with Sonia, the two of them barely sober enough to strip down, he had a vague memory of her body slowly adjusting before she was able to enjoy it.

He might not have been the school's sex wizard, but Oliver knew he needed to gradually build a woman up before he broke her apart with orgasm. There was kissing, teasing. Probably at least some fondling and licking. Usually a lot.