Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver was overcome with it. The willpower from before was gone. Even if Liv had told him to stop, he knew he couldn't. He felt the all-too familiar pulse of his pleasure rise up his shaft.

He shot his seed inside his sister. It felt endless. More than he'd ever experienced before. One long stream of pleasure. And then another. Piling on top of the first.

Liv screamed. A literal cry to the heavens. Like he was stabbing his twin, rather than inseminating her.

Oliver was sure he shouted with her. The ecstasy rolled over him so hard he felt crushed under it. An explosion he could barely contain. It all blurred again. No individual ejaculations. Just an ongoing cycle of sexual pleasure as he filled his sister with his fertile seed.

There was a loud KA-CHUNK.

Both siblings fell to the floor. They reached out to each other like slithering snakes. Wrapping themselves tight. Oliver flexed his thighs around his sister. Liv's fingers threaded with his own. Their eyes met.

They didn't need to speak, to say a word. Two exactly matching pairs of green eyes met. The twins kissed, hungrily. Lips and tongues mashing together like they needed to merge.

Oliver's hand drifted over his sister's flank. He cupped her tiny breast in his palm. He felt the warmth of Liv's body. Her slippery essence. The both of them unable to catch their breaths. Oliver knew the rest of the room was probably staring. He didn't care.

After all, he was hugging his sister's amazing body. And he could feel another erection already building.

"Again?" Liv asked, as if it was really a question.

"Forever," Oliver replied. His twin nodded, and the two of them shared a smile, before they started working towards yet another shared, sibling orgasm.