All Comments on 'Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 05'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoalmost 2 years ago

Nice job, Spector. Loved the alliteration: terrible, trembling tower of taboo. Beautiful.

Axel7Axel7almost 2 years ago

I usually dislike sci-fi in general, but this is good

tbone231tbone231almost 2 years ago

This is great, and you can keep spinning these stories for quite a while before you need to advance the plot. But I'm hoping there's a twist where it's not actually aliens that set this up. Like, what if it was done by some pervert billionaire who is live streaming all of the shows to his twisted friends? Anyway, keep them cumming!

ArielRacineArielRacinealmost 2 years ago

Broken Together

Pulling Out

Everyone Watching

Ka-Chunk!

…and they are irretrievably imprinted

Truly Fucking Genius twisted twisty twins

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

This one felt pretty much like rape, much more so than previous chapters....

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
nice

best chapter yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this chapter was a bit better than the previous few. But I do wonder if/when this series is going to go somewhere else other than one off chapters and pairings. Otherwise we are just waiting two more weeks for another chapter that is just slightly different than what we’ve been getting.

Idk how many more pairings there are planned to be but I think it’s about time to progress the story to after the forced couplings, or just end it and move on to the next series.

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnetalmost 2 years ago

Best chapter yet, of course.

muskyboy, what are you on about? Maybe last chapter, but not this one.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

It was good for what it was.

I've said before I'm not for the forced stuff and I'm only reading this to see where it goes in hopes the students get revenge on their abductors, though I don't think it will happen. My guess is it will end up being generations later before they start a utopian type existence on a 'new Earth' type of story. Personally I'd rather see the 'Aliens' get what they deserve and this group find a way to get through this together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully the child she conceives and hopefully births isn't too messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is really sweet in a fucked-up way. Definitely one of your better chapters.

ProgamermoveProgamermoveabout 1 year ago

Great series ruined by incest.

Comentarista82Comentarista8211 months ago

Some of the dialogue between them felt out of place, but it proved a hotter pairing, after Oliver got past his supposed awkwardness, which didn't make sense to me (he had sex before). Olivia already green lighted him, so that part where he was still debating marred this a bit; when you went for the soft sell, their resistance melted away was what sailed that ship.

Still rated 5, although it would be nice to find out something about the aliens, as they are certainly watching and doing something like taking notes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Best one so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...