All Comments on 'Intervention Wife'

by MajorRewrite

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments (Page 2)
IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Great story! Lots of fun and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, he’s not going to Hell for being gay…

ZK

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

One of the BEST loving wife stories I have read. 5 giant stars.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

I hope you still plan on writing. Your stories aren't complex, but they are good.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

So funny, I think we need more dumb broads they make good didicated wives and the're not out looking for othe guys to screw around with. 5 stars

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Brilliant! Instant favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well Done. I always enjoy a new slant (idea) on a story line. You wrote yours very well. 5*s. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good clean story. Very sexy.

Your future wife sounds like an "All American Girl".

Keep writing interesting stories.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3over 1 year ago

I honestly kept thinking that Tracy was playing everyone. That she used Bob to get out of her parents house and after a while looked at getting out from the marriage but was afraid of the nut job. I kept thinking that she was going to drop breadcrumbs for John to clue into that she is the smartest person in the group. The ending especially had me thinking about her and how she got what she wanted.

Anyway, well done! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fun read, and well written to boot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

This is one of the funniest stories I've ever read.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

WOW. Terrific story and an exciting read. Hilarious. Great plot & characters. Thanks for writing the story.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

I loved this one... Funny, loving and sexy. Halfway in it was obvious that not only was she falling for him, but the womanizer was turning into a one-gal guy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Nicely done.

Thanks for giving your readers a few laughs.

-jog

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Loved it.Was a fun read☺️

justified15justified15over 1 year ago

Light hearted sexy fun. One of my new favs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Just wacky enough to maybe happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolute delight. Grinned all the way through the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Deserves a 6th star. :-) :-)

Particle Reeder

venus_canvenus_canabout 1 year ago

This is an awesome story- loved the humour

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

What did Forrest Gump say? Stupid is as stupid does. That perfectly describes Bob. 5*.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

This Mr. MajorRewrite was an ingenious story! Very well done! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! My scores don't come lightly! Thank you, it was puurfect.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 1 year ago

That’s the only way this story could end without John looking like total asshole. He was helped by the author portraying Bob as religious fanatic and idiot. He’s only a partial asshole. Poor naive Tracy is vindicated because her intervention was a success. Instead of converting a homosexual she converted a serial womanizer. Great story.

123noproblem123noproblemabout 1 year ago

What a truly fun story!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Really funny, but just not for me.

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

I've read this a number of times. While it's got some twists to it, the fundamental story is a lovely one of a guy with a little too wide of horizons and a woman with far too narrow finding each other and finding happiness together. It's really a great story.

LanmandragonLanmandragon12 months ago

Brilliant! Funny, heartwarming, intelligent, not overdone. Thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a terrific fun read.! I enjoyed reading it a bunch. Definitely a 5 star rating.

Bill S

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A very entertaining read. Thank you. I think the ludicrous plot greatly enhanced the comedic side of the story.

This story is a bit like an episode of Columbo, everyone knows what has happened and what will happen in the end, its just the getting there that was both fun and unexpected.

The sex scenes were extremely hot too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sounds like the beginning of a Hollywood romantic comedy. Just clean it up a little. Less sex, more hijinks.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Totally bonkers and I loved it. 5⛤

6King6King10 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was laughing out loud throughout most of the story. Totally crazy but really well done indeed.

CamelmothCamelmoth9 months ago

This is a great fun story, well written and leaving me wanting more. I hope you never tire of writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hilarious. Just lol!!!!

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

"If you don't lick my clit right now, I'm going to punch you!" Best. Line. Ever!!! An incredibly sexy and humorous story. I’ll definitely be revisiting this one.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

Fun Story, light hearted and good time. 5 big Blazing stars for the writer. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Totally outlandish and impossible to happen - and one of the most fun and sexy reads I have seen in a long time!!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun8 months ago

Excellent! So funny and sexy and so well written. 5 Stars! and a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 star funny!!!

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny687 months ago

Just one word = AWESOME. Absolutely loved it, the plot, the writing & the sincerity of the complete story

kameljockeykameljockey7 months ago

Second read........Still a 5.

DessertmanDessertman7 months ago

A great, fun story!

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CP7 months ago

Wow. An original! Comedic while hotly progressing sexuality Them bang - great drama. Ending with a happy ending. Truly a holy inspiration. More more more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Not taking religion seriously is not the same thing as bigotry. We are not required in any way to respect your stone age belief system.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

STUPID!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well she's certainly loopy enough to qualify as a Loving Wife and eager enough to fuck someone other than her husband. Alright, this'll do. Sadly I think she's just too ditzy and gullible to be an actual wife to him. And would you really be comfortable when someone sneaky like him could steal her away with another ploy like he tried? Perhaps it's for the best to just use her as a friend with benefits for as long as possible. But damn it all to hell, if Tracy isn't the sweetest girl ever albeit very naïve and gullible. I hope it works out for her in the end.

I'm impressed with her devotion especially when she endured the pain of anal just to try and please him and was determined to take him. In the end (hah) though it just wasn't for them. Big dick + small tight ass = pain. Pussy is better anyway.

As for Bob, yeah we knew that guy was a bit nuts. But in the end we see just how nuts when he goes full-wacko and blows up a yoga studio. Jeez what a loony.

Anyway this story was all kinds of awesome and weird and kinky and hot. Loved it. Wish more LW stories were like this instead of being about cheating skanks, cruel manipulative bitches and dumb-ass insecure wives that want to date other guys.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story. I know it was supposed to be fiction, but there is a certain element in the US, that is just stupid enough to believe it. I can totally see “ them” doing this. From the intervention, to blowing up the yoga studio.

5 stars.

JTassJTass4 months ago

Great story! It was a good balance between fun characters, humor, and raunchy sex.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WONDERFUL!!!!!

MCRider2525MCRider25253 months ago

This was awesome!!!!! Super fun, super sexy, super clever, and so funny to see him work the process. What an amazing tale. Thank you!!!!!

PencarrowPencarrow2 months ago
VERY FUNNY AND CLEVER STORY

The part that really made me laugh was the reference to Billy McAllister (or as he is known in the song by Bobbie Gentry, Billie Joe McAllister),

~

Thanks, and 5 from me.

Hugo999Hugo999about 2 months ago

Incredibly silly but thoroughly good read

mykothymykothyabout 1 month ago

"My brain was nothing but static and I didn't sleep a wink."... great line in the story, after much context and build-up going into delivering that line.

Thank you for the story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

SBC97281SBC9728120 days ago

That's a wildly fun ride! I had to take a laugh break.

xtrail65xtrail6512 days ago

Fucking awesome…fantastic story, supremely well done.

NermalKNermalK4 days ago

This was hilarious, great work!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMajorRewrite@MajorRewrite
The Last Wallace: a young lesbian inherits a car-free town and is in over her head. Twins Getting Ready: Twin brother and sister enjoy sexy antics as their relationship evolves. Mom Son Lap Halloween: Mom and son get interested while preparing for a super sexy Halloween pa...

SIMILAR Stories