All Comments on 'Intervention Wife'

by MajorRewrite

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

What a great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

That was so funny! One of my favorite stories..

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Now that's a proper Fruit n Nut. Over-the-top comical, but it sticks to its guns throughout, so it works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant story, do people Like Bob really exist? I'd like to think not but...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT STORY

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 2 years ago

Funny, sweet, and so over the top that it gets a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, it's been a while since a new, innovative LW story has been posted. All I can say in less than 10000 words is what can you possibly do as an encore? 5 stars without any reservations!

Robby_DRobby_Dover 2 years ago

Very entertaining, and well written. A real 5 star story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Too ridiculous, stupid and funny not to give full marks.😆

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

What a hilarious premise, with a great story underneath and a real ending, too. One of the best I've seen published here. Bravo.

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

Wow!!!

Just …. Wow!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Weird and querky enough to make the story fun and interesting. Many thanks for the writing. Perhaps if he was aged around 30 instead of 40 then it would have been more believable given she was only 19. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! Great story, well written and so entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun times! Amazing how the different POV changes the story.

Told from Bob's view, we'd want him bombing the studio with Tracy and John inside. Instead I was cheering for the lovers.

Good job, thanks for sharing.

deadmunnydeadmunnyover 2 years ago

Great Story_lol im a sucker for a happy ending

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Now his mission since he's decided to marry her and have children is to ween her from that whacko church. Then instill some common-sense within her. But what a way to go during the process.

/

4*, Hooyah

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Well that was different. Seemed to me that John was the one giving out the intervention to the two weird neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You hate Gays?

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

Not that I'm judgemental but all gays are going to burn in hell forever... Bob deserved all he got just from this one exchange alone.

Funny story. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A real test would be to make this about any religion bar Christianity. I bet it wouldn't have been published if it had been a Muslim berating a gay man. Easy target is Christianity cos you will be forgiven for your transgression and not potentially harmed. TC Ireland.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

"Told from Bob's view, we'd want him bombing the studio with Tracy and John inside. Instead I was cheering for the lovers. "

Would be a very hard sell making an imbecilic religious zealot a sympathetic character, even as a protagonist. I suspect I'd be cheering for his downfall, even from his POV, unless it was written so well as to justify his warped world view.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

O.M.G. What a wacky, funny story 5 for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got to be the dumbest thing I've read or heard today.

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Over the top plot, but tongue in cheek made it humorous at times. 4*

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself! 5 Stars!

gordo12gordo12over 2 years ago

What a great story. 5* easy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story ,very entertaining.. the flow was 👍.

pugetmanpugetmanover 2 years ago

Thanks, several good chuckles along the way :)

My greatest failure is my inability to meet hot girls this naive and stupid.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

1*. Just like cuck stories, religious bias stories are low fruit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Religion bad, adultery good, we get it. What a fucking moron. Keep at it, we need your example of unrestrained arrogance and insulting self righteousness. OH, that's supposed to be the behavior of the religious nuts. No, its the behavior of ALL assholes who think they know or understand life better than the peasants they are forced to intermingle with. Your entitlement is about as hard to conceal as a drag queen.

Thanks for the effort.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Very inventive. Story had a great flow and was an enjoyable read.

wallace99wallace99over 2 years ago

Amazing story, I didn't want it to end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, and had a few good laughs also!

johnadpjohnadpover 2 years ago

Absolutely Hilarious! Read this story sitting at an outdoor coffee shop while my wife was inside a department store shopping, and people kept on staring at me as I was literally LOL'ing. I guess that's why you're supposed to read sex stories alone hiding in the den, with no prying eyes.

While I loved that the commitment phobic stud was reformed, but it was at the expense of Bob. While Bob was a dumbass, the truly unfortunately thing is that he can vote. Before the ending I was thinking in a perfect world people would not have an ego. After the three months Tracy goes back to teach Bob everything she learned from John sexually. They would have a good and happy sex life (they did marry young and were inexperienced so that would have benefited them both). And somehow Bob would be "saved" from his dumbassness and see the "light!"

I didn't wish prison on Bob. If he and his kind would merely lose their voting rights that would suffice for me!

Nice to see someone get high scores not writing the same typically angry and hateful formulaic stories in LW.

5 Stars!!!!

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Very entertaining, well done!

ribnitinribnitinover 2 years ago

It became unreadably cliched with all the ridiculous stereotyping in the first few paragraphs.

Theakston58Theakston58over 2 years ago

Using their beliefs against the dumb Christian hicks is always good for a laugh. Good country folk are the last group that’s it is acceptable to denigrate for fun. I miss the old days when you could laugh at anyone that wasn’t like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I gotta say this much , I thought it was just terrific! In fact I have it five stars! It truly is a great story!

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I loved it

A bit silly. But it had a happy ending

SandyWhoSandyWhoover 2 years ago

Loved it! Sexy, funny, well written story with a few twists. As good as "Spring Break Wife" which is another gem with potential follow-on stories.

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

Hilariously silly. 5*. Thanks for sharing.

sunlover813sunlover813over 2 years ago

Love your work love office wife. Loved this wish you would write more lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't stop laughing from the first page! Take all the stars!!!!

patcopaulpatcopaulover 2 years ago

Nobody to like in this story. Not for me. Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, but silly story where he gets the girl, and presumably they live happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written story and plot. 5 Stars.

Now my negative thoughts. The MC for me was not very likable. I found his character to be somewhere between an opportunist and a scoundrel/predator. The age difference between John and Tracy also bothered me. Making him, say 30 would have been more reasonable. As written, the age difference was just creepy. Tracy would be any middle-aged guy's midlife crisis' wet dream.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MajorRewrite I hope you wrote many magnificent creation like the Office Wife and Spring Break Wife.

I like this one too a bit with a silly idea on the start.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

No bondage?? Any good womanizer should like a little restraint sex

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Very amusing , could have gone in humor and satire, but works here as well. Very enjoyable laugh

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
INTERESTING and unusual premise (I’ve not seen it in story before).

Dang good sex scenes.

As far as “story” goes, a superior product. (Don’t know bout grammer or spellin and stuff). 5-stars

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandover 2 years ago

Great story...

Not only are you a excelente writer...

You are also a great story teller.

5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟's

SOS

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 2 years ago

Keep up the fine work.

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 2 years ago

This story is completely ridiculous, and I like that about it. It's a lot of fun, and sexy too. And it's well-paced and well-written, with a nice style. I've always enjoyed these kinds of stories and have written a few in this vein.

If you haven't already, you might want to read Specter Dugan's stories, especially Use Your Sisters Instead -- it's got a similar mix of zany plot and hot sex.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

That was entertaining.5 stars.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Lots of chuckles/snickers until Bob struck a blow for decency while his wife was next door doing an intervention up her ass. TFF!!!

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Very creative and fun story.....can't wait 'till you next one

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

So sexy! So Funny! 🤣 one of the best. More like this please. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
What A Hoot!

Now that's just funny. Love the pace of humor from start to finish. Delightful fluff.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely ridiculous plot.

...

Loved it

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
What Fun!

Colonel ReWrite deserves some promotion. Welcome back to the Lit world.

I think most of the commenters understand that there is an underlying theme of humor built into this plot. Great humorous fiction, and erotic to boot. Thanks.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well paced and wonderfully written. The story from start to finish was entertaining and had just enough humor and sex to make this story one of the best of this type I have read in a long time. 5+++ stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need an intervention from sexy Tracy, haha brilliant - great writing and comedy gold

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories are often out of the usual stuff seen here. Love the pace and the sex descriptions. Your characters are so real.

ContrahentContrahentover 2 years ago

So many hilarious lines. Especially loved the scene where Tracy sleepily wonders aloud how she's going to have a baby with John and keep husband Bob from murdering them all, then rolls over and dozes right back off.

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

God works in strange ways! Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So damned funny!

One of three stories that deserves a 10 star rating.

Not only funny but sexy as hell!

Well done pig, well done.

Bill S.

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Let's see if i can fake

a convincing limp wristed Giggle

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

This was a great story. I loved it. Tracy was meant for John and he freed her from her unhappy marriage with Bob. It also touched on how the religious right can get so caught up with doing God’s work and fighting against the work of the Devil that they can get out of control. The sex scenes were great and I see John and Tracy happily married with at least one child together. John’s filandering days are behind him and he will not miss them at all. The story earned 5 stars. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sexy and funny as hell. Four stars.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

This was a cute, funny story, and a great take on idiocy. Loved it

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

You sir are nuts! And I love your writing. Your mind is as fucked up as mine. So just keep on writing please.

5 stars +++++. Thanks.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Loved this, it's a fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Genius. Up there with Tom Sharpe for outright belly laughs.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 2 years ago

I loved it!!! We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Almost perfect, except for the cheating wife. Bit of a damper, but apart from that, hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are their only 5 stars?

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

What was genuinely cool about the story was it pokes fun but doesn't ridicule either persons belief. And obviously his motivations are far from noble but he comes to see past her physical attributes and recognizes how special she really is all in all a really nice story.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Outfuckingstanding story! One of the most interesting and erotic stories I've read. Very well written and told.....():\

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

Is this an excellent story?

Nope, even better than that!

Great writing!

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

100 times better then an XXXMas Story. It’s a fun read with better developed characters and a well defined plot. Keep up the good work.

underdog1underdog1almost 2 years ago

Seriously, one of the best stories I've read in Literotica. It has everything, sex, love a lot of humor, it was fun to read. I really loved it, excellent.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

GREAT story!!! Really original and very well written! Thanks for sharing! 👏👏

KittyLover80KittyLover80almost 2 years ago

WOW. Terrific story and an exciting read. Hilarious. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story and plot. I hope you choose to continue with additional chapters.

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Funny, sexy, lovely storey, love to read more of Tracey and John. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(7/5/2022) Why the hell did I wait until now to read this gem? Oh right, it’s a loving wives story. Right. This was HOT, romantic, and funny too. You’re a very talented author, IMO. But very lazy. Only seven stories since 2014? Come on now. One must suffer for one's art. Yeah, like I’d do any suffering. But happily, I’m not an author. I’m just an appreciative reader. Five stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story. The author has a cool imagination. Wish he’d write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Bob hadn’t been in jail, he’d have shown up in Washington on January 6, 2021 wearing a pair of buffalo horns and breaking into the Capital building.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Flippin Brill as F!

Funny, Kawaii, und romantique!

11/10 Salamander Letters!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[19.07.22]

I forgot to add, that I love the Johnny Cash refence:

"Little John?" she giggled. "More like Big John. Big Bad John!" She laughed.

S?:>}

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Great story!! Very well thought out and written with great characters and some fantastic sex scenes. Really enjoyed the prank getting out of hand angle. It is a rather interesting twist that Bob started the whole process with his intensely bigoted assumption about someone he just met, sad that there really are still people out there like that. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm agonna buy me a buttload of pink shirts.

Ed

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

Onward Christian Soldiers!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

Aww, so funny, exciting, cute, loving, and sexy!!!

Wash2015Wash2015over 1 year ago

Very fun story! 5*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMajorRewrite@MajorRewrite
The Last Wallace: a young lesbian inherits a car-free town and is in over her head. Twins Getting Ready: Twin brother and sister enjoy sexy antics as their relationship evolves. Mom Son Lap Halloween: Mom and son get interested while preparing for a super sexy Halloween pa...

SIMILAR Stories