Interview with a New Slave

Story Info
A short interview about a new societal structure.
3.1k words
3.24
5.7k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave Jacob?

Hello, Sir. How are you doing today, Sir?

I'm doing well, slave. How are you?

Correction, Sir, if you would allow. 'It'... 'How is its day?'

You wish to be referred to in the third person?

If you would allow it, Sir, a slave is an extension of its owner, not a man or person itself. It is to be referred to properly as such an extension or as the property it is and not as the person it used to be, Sir. Also, Sir, it is not that the slave prefers to be recognized in the third, or as Master Mark's slave, but it is how it is to be. The slave's feelings are irrelevant on the subject matter, Sir.

Alright, slave. I'll try to keep that in mind.

Thank you, Sir. How may I be of service to you, Sir?

Well, I'm wanting to interview you... it for an article about current times and how the change in laws have affected ordinary people.

The slave will be happy to assist, Sir. The slave has its Master's permission and instruction to answer anything and everything.

Everything, slave?

Yes, Sir, everything. Even if it is lewd, embarrassing, personal, revealing, illegal, etc. Master was very insistent that the slave be as honest and as open as possible to assist with your matters and report.

Tell me about the slave's name, Jacob.

Yes, Sir. That is the slave's name from when it was a citizen and equally participating member of polite society. Its legal name is Jacob Anthony Alexander Newman. Its friends would call it Jan for short, Sir. It seems a lifetime ago, now, but the slave did enjoy the life it had and the life it was building toward, Sir. The names 'Anthony', 'Alexander', and its former surname of 'Newman' were legally stripped from the slave when its rights as a free person were stripped from it by the courts. The name 'Jacob' is not what the slave will be known as for much longer, Sir. Master is legally changing it.

What will be the slave's new name?

Beau Taai will be the slave's new name.

Ah, like the tie that is centered under the chin in formal dress.

For free men, you are correct, Sir. All proper slaves wear either a full metal or leather collar dependent on the Owner's wishes. See? I wear the collar Master chose for it, a two inch thick, double banded pink and red collar with flashy satin nickel attachments.

It fits you well, slave.

It fits well enough. It was measured for me last year when I was a little bit more husky. Master intends to bulk up its muscles and make it a living trophy.

Would that make the slave happy?

If the slave could be allowed an opinion, it would make the slave happy. Yes, Sir.

I see that the slave's body is free of body hair. For how long has this been the case, slave?

Slave has been shaving since it was twelve when the law took effect on its person and being. It received its first tattoo then too.

Ah, yes, the life band tattoo. I have one too, only I'm a free man, and mine continues to grow with all of my life's accomplishments, expansion of family, and much, much more. The slave's line is permanently stunted, then?

No, not stunted, but it grows very slowly, Sir. Once the slave was determined to be a slave, its freedoms were removed from it by the courts, its self determination ended, and these were noted on its skin.

When did these happen to the slave?

When it was sixteen, Sir.

What happened at the age of sixteen? Did the slave ask to live life as a slave?

It was caught in a compromising position, Sir.

Which was?

It was a prank gone wrong, Sir. The slave lost a bet, Sir. As a result, the slave had to dress in a feminine manner and serve the victors. While in such service, one of its friends suggested that it kneel in front of him and rest its head on his lap. As the slave had done so the captain of the water polo team and a few of his friends interrupted things.

This was at school, then?

Correct, Sir. The slave was turned into the dean of discipline and the principle, who then contacted the authorities and the slave's parents.

What happened to the slave's friends?

They were reprimanded for not turning the slave in sooner. None called it a bet that the slave lost. None came to the slave's aid. None tried to make any attempt to assist the slave in remaining a free man when the matter went to the courts and they were called as witnesses.

What happened with the slave's family as a result of all of this?

Its brothers were astonished. The slave wasn't the eldest, but it wasn't the youngest brother, either. The slave's mother cried. The slave's father thought that the slave was foolish and deserved this treatment.

For how long did the slave continue to live with its family as a slave?

The slave was taken to a facility to begin training for six months, continued education there, and then it was returned back to its family. It still lives with them till its master takes full legal guardianship and authority over it.

All over a bet?

Yes, Sir.

What was the bet over?

The slave was bet that it could get Cynthia Goldberg's panties by the end of the school day. The slave presented its girlfriend's panties to win the bet. Mark actually got hers and she vouched for his efforts.

Heterosexual man serving as a gay slave? How is the slave adjusting?

The slave struggles daily, Sir. It can go through the motions of serving a man. But the slave truly misses its girlfriend and sex with her.

How did she handle the slave being a slave?

She still talks with the slave, but as a friend. She was embarrassed initially when the slave was hauled out, publicly, as a slave, she being the slave's girlfriend and all. For a long time she didn't even acknowledge the slave immediately after. When it was caught with an erection talking with her the slave was put into chastity.

Ah, yes, slaves wear no public clothes.

Sir, slaves may wear clothing, but it must be of an appropriate pre-designated set of approved coverings. For instance, a slave may wear a head to toe leather, pvc, or urethane suits. Or the slave may wear a government approved onesie that leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination. Or a slave may wear...

I get it, slave. Slave's are as exposed as the law allows and to the extent that its master desires. What does the slave wear when out in public?

Sigh, the slave is allowed to wear sandals for its feet, but the slave is naked otherwise. It wears its master's collar and state mandated chastity.

Any body image issues, slave?

Some, Sir. Though, the state does mandate that all slaves be exercised regularly and routinely. A slave may not be out of shape, and may not be allowed a fat content greater than five percent without its master incurring a financial penalty.

Five percent means the slave must be skinny at all times in life.

Yes, Sir. The slave eats a strict diet, exercises daily, cycles long distances as it isn't allowed to drive.

The slave is allowed to cycle freely from its master's home?

The slave is chipped with an identifier, Sir. And it has a medical information tag as well. Its collar has a QR code on the back that is linked with its entire family and ownership histories. It has its legal documentation linked to it as well. The slave is perfectly safe cycling about town serving its master's needs. It willingly submits to authority for inspection of its proper documentation.

Getting back to family. How is life with family now that the slave is a legal servant?

It's not only that it is a legal servant, it is property, Sir. As property, the slave may not be allowed to own anything of its own. This has been, perhaps, the hardest part of adopting life as a slave, Sir. It has no possessions. It may not be allowed personal photos, or clothes as to its own sense of personal style. The slave may not own sports equipment to participate in something it truly enjoys doing, no trophies of accomplishments.

Does this perplex the slave still? How many years has it been since losing its freedom?

It has been 22 months, Sir. It is still hard knowing what it had and no longer does. Even at home, the slave may not use furniture, not even a bed to sleep in. It has no place in its parents home, but on a small rug in the corner. It must always kneel with its hands displayed on its lap waiting for a command from a free man or woman. Its brothers take full advantage of this. A slave is not allowed any notion of personal space. The slave must face every obstacle and challenge head on, on its own without any support.

How do the slave's brothers take advantage of the slave? Do they still consider the slave their brother, their family?

The slave hopes it is still their family, that it hasn't lost the last hope of familial connection in life. Its brothers are the only ones who... initially, still treated the slave as a human being... as family. But now, it's being treated more as an object, a tool, to do only as it is told without regard to its mind, body, spirit. They're not seeking sexual favors from the slave. Though, legally, the slave would have to comply or face legal ramifications. The slave has no option to object or deny the property's owners desires. But... sigh.

But what, slave?

The slave is no longer referred to as 'Jacob' in any capacity. You, Sir, are the first to even acknowledge its name in nearly six months.

Does that really hurt the slave, to see it as what it has become instead of what it used to be?

Yes, Sir. It's like its true self is dying or is dead already. Jacob is only a memory to most. No sendoff, only disavowed, set aside, and purposely forgotten. Even its brothers... the slave is treated like it was purchased from the local market with the only purpose in life is to tend to the interests of others as selflessly and as diligently as possible.

This is your purpose, Jacob. You are a slave, and this is your purpose in life.

Please, Sir, don't make the slave cry.

This is something that a slave should live with pride, being of use to its owner at the cost of its toil and labor from the sweat of the brow and body. Its body hardened with time, stress, hard work, and passion to fulfill its duty no matter the cost to itself. Either this is something that the slave doesn't possess because it isn't a slave. Or, the slave is needing to learn this because it is a slave at heart, but not in soul. Even now, the slave refers to itself as a slave and not as Jacob. I'm not the police, I'm under no obligation to report the slave, and yet the slave resists acknowledging its perceived own identity. Be honest, slave, even to the slave, Jacob doesn't exist anymore. It is time to accept this and live this truth, slave.

What does Sir suggest then?

How does the slave refer to its brothers when a command is given? How does the slave converse with its brothers?

Mark is...

Stop there slave. 'Master Mark' not simply 'Mark'. Mark is a free man and you, slave, are not. He is due respect even if the slave is allowed the comfort and lax notation of his status. A proper slave recognizes his status in life and society and respects it with utmost regard.

Sorry, Sir. Master Mark is its eldest brother, and he does seek to make sure I have structure in life, and is tender, but recently M-Master Mark...

Better, slave

Thank you, Sir. Master Mark has been more standoffish. He'll snap his fingers for the slave's attention and pat his inner thigh for the slave to come and rest its head on his lap. I know what he wants. He stated it as much the other day. 'It's time to start utilizing the slave as the slave it is.' Master Mark wanted the slave to suck his dick and bring pleasure to him. Brian

Stop, slave. Master Brian.

Sorry, Sir. Master Brian, the slave's next eldest brother, quarreled with Master Mark about the slave's use in such a manner. The slave didn't listen. The slave couldn't listen. The slave was paralyzed in fear at sucking its brother's dick and removing that barrier of brother and slave. The slave would become nothing to any of them from then on. Jacob will not exist anymore.

That's an interesting perspective, slave. My suggestion, if the slave is a slave in soul or heart, next time tell its brother 'Master Brian that it is alright. It is a slave, and would be happy to be of service to please Master Mark.'

But, Sir?!

No, slave. It asked my opinion, this is what it should do for the masters in the slave's life. Does the slave have any other brothers?

Yes, Sir. It has a younger brother, Ashley. A... Master Ashley is a slave at heart. He's dainty as a man. He has bouncy, curly blond hair, sapphire blue eyes, naturally red pouty lips. And he's flamboyantly gay.

What makes Master Ashley a slave?

Master Ashley is 100% a bottom boy, Sir. Master Ashley is the submissive partner with his boyfriends. Master Ashley seeks to be provided for, not willing to do hard work with the exceptions of if it makes a big strong man's attention to his plight to take up the weight and burden from him. Master Ashley then rewards said man with favors of just about any variety, though, usually sexual in nature.

Has the slave reported Master Ashley to the Authorities?

The slave is not a citizen, Sir. The slave has no say in society.

No, but its Master does. He may make such an appeal to authorities on the slave's behalf with the slave's evidence to such the matter.

The slave doesn't know if it wants its brother to experience this life.

That is not for the slave to decide. There are benefits to being a slave. Let the authorities do what is right for society and let things fall into place as they will.

Yes, Sir. You are correct, Sir. I will inform Master of Master Ashley being a slave.

Good. Tell me about the slave's master.

At the moment, the slave's master is court appointed. He is the slave's mentor and trainer in life. It has responsibilities to him for the lifetime that it is with him. If the court rewards the slave to another free person the slave, as property, will transfer to the ownership of another.

As for its name? What becomes of the slave's name given by its present master?

The slave will be registered with the name for perpetuity. As a slave, its identity is like a pet with the AKC, registered for the life of the animal. The same will be with the slave. It will be Beau Taai for the rest of its life.

And yet, the slave holds onto the name 'Jacob'.

That is the slave's free name. It wholly desires to be a free man once again some day. It doesn't wish to lose that identity.

What does the law allow pertaining this, slave? I'm sure the slave knows.

Yes, Sir. The slave knows too well. The slave will only be allowed to change its name if made a free man by gift of its owner or by worthiness before the law.

Is this likely to happen, slave?

At this present time, the slave doesn't see this as happening, Sir. If it acclimates to being a slave, it may never happen.

Shouldn't the slave embrace this as how the slave was supposed to live all of its life? Acceptance brings happiness does it not?

The slave wishes to be Jacob once more.

Do this, as a suggestion I'm not the slave's master, put 'Jacob' as an identity aside and see the slave as a slave. Embrace it more and see if the slave's life improves. The slave presently seems completely depressed. Embrace the role it now lives. The slave will be living it for a long time. Live it with more happiness and self actualization for the slave's benefit. Is this not what its master has suggested to the slave as well?

Yes, Sir. It's master has explicitly stated this, but more from the point of view of being a state employee rather than someone caring for the slave's mental or emotional state.

I have nothing vested in the slave either. But, the slave is still human and needs to be treated somewhat humanely. At least, in my opinion. How much time does the slave have to answer my questions before its master needs it back. I'm sure there are services that need to be taken care of by the slave in service to its master, its family, and itself as well.

Itself, Sir?

A slave, by law, is allowed a network of friends with other slaves for emotional support. It is allowed one hour per week to make these arrangements with other slaves. It should take advantage of this and require its master to make play dates with creating a network of friends for itself. Its master may enroll the slave in bowling leagues, archery contests, basketball leagues, swimming teams, etc. Its master decides for the slave, but the slave is entitled to a network of social acquaintances. If he doesn't do it, its family is obligated in his absence to do the same.

The slave would like to do archery, Sir. It will ask its master to sign it up post haste.

That's a good boy. The slave is already more chipper embracing submission to its authority figure. Now, I will end this interview. I will schedule with the slave's master for the next appointment.

Yes, Sir. As you wish, Sir.

That's a good slave. Good night.