Interview With Miss Dubin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why of course you may; that's very thoughtful of you."

Thus I was there, bent over, with my right hand and her left working on my cock. With the extra stimulation it didn't take long for me to climax. She noticed that it was imminent.

"I can feel the pressure building in you. You're going to shoot a big one for me, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss Dubin, I certainly am."

"Well don't hold back, do it as needed."

At the crucial moment I somehow reminded myself not to use her first name. I just chanted, "Oh, oh, oh" as I spurted. I tried to move forward to get most of it on the floor but some cum did get on her skirt anyway. If she was annoyed she didn't mention it. It was just, "Okay, you my stand up now, please."

I was breathing heavily as I looked down at her skirt, "I'm so sorry ..."

She gave a dismissive wave, "Not to worry. It needed dry cleaning anyway."

Her sangfroid after getting her clothes splooged on was impressive. Maybe working with her wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Stand over there and face the wall. Put your hands on your head." Once there I figured I had the right to look back at her. She was seated at her desk again and she started dabbing her skirt with tissues. When she was done cleaning up she folded her hands on the desk and seemed to be pondering something. "There seem to be a couple of guys in this company who deliberately screw up so that I will punish them." I didn't offer an opinion about that.

Then, "I see I did a good job on her behind. Would you bend over please?"

This had a gender reversal I thought; it was more likely that men requested that of women after spanking them. Perhaps she just wanted a better look at my balls.

She continued, "Yes, your behind looks quite different than it was when I started. You may rub yourself there; it looks pretty sore." In any case she didn't unduly drag out this corner time phase. After grabbing my own ass for a few moments she said, "You can get your clothes in order and sit down again."

I had to scrunch a bit in the seat because it was painful to sit on the unpadded wood. Janice seemed quite calm and collected; I wished I could see my own expression. Despite the delightful handjob I was feeling quite rattled. Janice repeated the chin on hands gesture. "So, do you have any questions for me?"

Do we get to the fucking now? That wasn't appropriate to ask, unless she gave further cues in that direction. Thus I had nothing to say. It was always good to have questions during a job interview - or so I had heard - but I was beyond caring about that.

"No, I think I understand everything perfectly."

Then, "Good; so, I appreciate you taking the time to be here today." There had to be another twist coming.

She had another prop now; she took a can of soda out of her desk, popped it open, and stuck a straw into it. Wouldn't that soda be kind of warm now? Was she just using it so some lipstick could be left on the straw? That was quickly confirmed. A few absent-minded sips later and there was red on the end of said straw.

She asked me inane questions, basically repeating what she already knew about me. I wasn't really concentrating on them, but I had the sense that none of this mattered. This Janice chick is just enjoying playing games with me. At least I got a handjob out of this experience. When she referred to City College I saw an opening to get some information about her. I said, "Excuse me, what school did you go to?"

"I graduated from NYU, class of '66, but I've been working here since last January." That would probably make her about thirty-two, which was pretty close to my earlier estimate.

"Now I'd like for us to go out to the room and you can demonstrate your paste-up skills for me."

I couldn't stifle a sigh; what a time-wasting activity this was going to be. I suddenly had an urge to leave her presence and just go home.

"First, let me take you on a little tour of our company."

She stood up and put her jacket back on. As we left the room she took a hold on my lower arm to guide me. Some kind of charge went through my jacket and shirt into my body. What is it with this Janice? She's acting like nothing unusual happened in the last twenty minutes. We went through the whole shabby place and there wasn't much to see. After the typesetting stations we went into the paste-up room. Everything looked much like the company that produced my college paper.

"This is where you'll be most of the time. And there are windows here, so you'll have a view." In the fading light all I could see were the windows of a building on the opposite side of the alley. Probably Bartleby the Scrivener had a similar view from his workplace 122 years earlier.

For those that may not remember the bygone 1970s, this was when photo-offset printing was still in common use. In later decades page layout went completely digital with programs like QuarkXPress and then Adobe InDesign. The 1970s were partially an analogue period with pages laid out on big pieces of cardboard called "camera copy."

Once in the paste-up room she guided led me to a half-finished project somebody had been working on. I sat on the stool facing a steeply-sloped table, with the boards, waxed corrections, and proofs I would need spread out. She perched on the stool next to me. There was a little ledge along the bottom of the table and she put her soda can on that.

I glanced over at her; she seemed expressionless. She held her knees tightly together. I visualized pulling her legs apart and seeing that transparent pantyhose again. She obviously chose not to wear panties under them; I wondered if the rest of this evening was going to be straight-forward and job related. It seemed that she had to have something else planned for me. The dissonance of the abrupt spanking plus the jerking encounter and its equally sudden ending were unnerving.

However, I went along with whatever game she was playing; I picked up an X-Acto knife to start cutting the laminated paper with the corrected lines. These were waxed, not glued, so pieces could easily be pulled up and moved. Within a few moments Janice started talking to me and it was apparent that conversation was the real point of us being here.

"You learned paste-up at that college newspaper, right?" This was on my résumé and we had discussed it as least twice already.

There was nothing to say except, "Yes that's right." Then the questions went in a different direction.

"Paul, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

I didn't say anything. I remember that from this point on I wasn't looking at the project.

"You told me last Wednesday that you don't have a girlfriend up there at City right now." Now I remembered her asking that. At the time I thought it was insignificant, just an attempt to make small talk. Now I knew it wasn't, and I was going to find out more about Janice's motives.

I decided to keep it simple. "There was this girl for a while last year, her name was Andrea, or I called her Andie."

"You said 'for a while.' What happened?"

I briefly went through the true story of how she had met an older guy at a bar and how she had dumped me for him. He wasn't a student but rather a broker with a good job on Wall Street.

"How long were you with her?"

"For over a year, until December."

I guessed that she was calculating approximately how much time had gone by since I had been with a woman. She looked at me with genuine concern. "Oh wow, really? That's too bad." I had a feeling of some affection for her now. Previously my emotion was mostly just lust.

I had to find out some of her story, "Janice?" She smiled; we were now on a first name basis it seemed. "Janice, do you have someone significant in your life now?"

I could see a moment of hesitation, then pain on her face. "It's been quite a while, about a year and a half now." I could sense her sadness. She was perhaps a bit officious in her work role, but yet - there had to be men who would gladly have her.

Instead of answering, I moved to touch her. She said, "No, not just yet." If not now, then when? Still, "not yet" implied good things in the very near future.

She was suddenly playful now. "Would you like a drink?"

I though she meant a soda. "What kind of drink?"

"I've got something here for us." She retrieved a pint bottle of Jim Beam bourbon planted in the frame of the table. It obviously was yet another prop she had ready for the scene she had planned for me.

She said, "I know we're at work but still, it's after hours now, wouldn't you say?" I wondered if this was a spankable offense, perhaps one that didn't require a warning first.

She was back on her stool as she took a sip from the bottle. She handed it to me and I did the same. If it had been a guy I would have shared a bottle just to be polite. With Janice it seemed like sexy fun.

I decided to make a play for her, "Janice you are a very attractive lady."

That didn't strike me as the best line I could have come up with, but this wasn't at all like a conventional date. Instead of answering she went over to the nearest window. Without comment she bent down and leaned over to look as if to see something in the alley ten stories below. Her hands rested on the low sill. I saw her hips move back and forth - it was subtle but unmistakable.

I said, "What is so interesting down there?"

"Oh, I just like the view. How about you? Do you like what you're seeing?"

"Yes, Miss Dubin, I certainly do."

It was really time, I felt, to get into some deeper action now, to make a direct approach to her. She was obviously signaling me with her hips that she wanted it. I put the bottle on the table ledge and stood up.

I tried to be very causal about my movements. I got up and went over to where she was still bending over. I held her by her waist and pushed my crotch against her ass. Her movements were more obvious now; she pushed back and gyrated the seat of her skirt against the front of my pants. Then she stood up and reached back to hold me. She had me just around the beltline.

"Paul, what are you doing?"

"I don't know, Janice, what are you doing? This has obviously not been about a job interview, has it?"

She turned and faced me; I held her lower arms. I asked, "You liked that, didn't you - having me over your knees?"

She nodded, "I admit, it was extremely satisfying."

"I liked it too, especially the way you finished it."

"It wouldn't be fair to leave you in that condition."

I replied. "I appreciate that, but I don't think you've finished the job yet."

My hand cupped her chin and with the other I pushed her glasses to the top of her head. While kissing her I put my hands beneath her jacket and rubbed her back. This particular session of smooching suited me just fine and I could have kept at it for a while.

But it went on for less time than I expected. She broke off and took my hand. "Come with me." We went back to her office, although she neglected to close the door. I knew that this lady was ready to go right now.

As we stood there she undid my pants and I took her skirt off. Then I did something that was not really nice but I had the urge to do it anyway; I decided to rip her pantyhose off. Janice didn't object as I pulled on the waistband and the nylon gave way. As I ripped the hose down her legs she said, "Oh, oh, that's it, please do that." Without any prompting she hopped on her desk and lay back. A part of her hose was still intact, so she removed a shoe and then one side of the stockings.

I stood over her and rubbed her crotch. By this point in my life I knew how women liked to be touched and my fingers made circular motion around the area of her clitoris without actually touching it. Her expressions and the sounds coming from her let me know I had it right.

"I really don't need that, come on already," she said.

"Yeah, Janice, you're already pretty wet down there."

"I can't help it; dominating a man just turns me on."

"Well, you've been a very bad girl so maybe you need a bit more teasing first." I put the tip of my cock against her bare cunt and rubbed it against her.

"That's wonderful but as I said, please, please put it in me." She potentially would be one of my bosses - or at least someone with authority over me - so I thought it best to follow orders. I stood on my toes and leaned forward, she spread her legs to let me in.

I forgot that the door was open. We made a lot of noise; anybody coming into the office would have known immediately what was going on back there, but fortunately no one did. I guess Janice knew the office routine pretty well. One hitch was that her remaining high heel shoe would catch my sore butt and I had to say once, "Whoa, be careful back there."

Since I had already come that evening, I had plenty of stamina to give her a long, hard fuck. When she had her orgasm her hips came up off the desktop. Then a couple of minutes later I was babbling as I shot off inside of her.

The aftermath was weird. I stood up suddenly, pulled out of her, moved back and lost my balance. I landed on my bruised ass. She sat up on the edge of her desk and we looked at each other. First I noticed that her cunt was full of my cum, then I looked at her face. I don't know what my expression was, but she seemed surprised. I was impressed that her glasses were still in place at the top of her head.

Perhaps out of desperation I attempted a joke, "Maybe this isn't the best time to ask, but do you think I'll get the job?"

She did seem amused by that, "I'm sure you'll get it if I have anything to say about it."

Then, since she was older and I assumed more experienced than I was, I sat there silently waiting for the next cue from her. She took a few moments to focus herself, and then she said, "Let's finish that drink we were having."

She got up, stuck her foot into the shoe that had dropped off, and we both shuffled out. In the other room she retrieved the Jim Beam and we sat together on an ugly old green leatherette coach. This time we both swigged from the bottle rather than sipping. I put my arm around her shoulder and she cuddled up against me.

I stayed quiet for a couple of minutes as I felt the bourbon having its effect on me as I was sure it was doing the same for her. Finally she pushed her glasses back into place and looked at me, "I usually don't do this kind of thing. In fact, I never have."

"You seemed to have planned this scene out in some detail. In fact, you're a pretty good actress as well as a stage manager."

"I wanted to do something wild for once in my life. I've never actually spanked an employee before, or any man in fact."

I wanted to ask, so why did you pick me as your co-star? - but I decided against that. I was also curious if she was interested in doing it to women, or if she wanted to be spanked herself. I figured she'd tell me those things if and when she was ready. Instead I commented, "Well, you did a good job on your first attempt." I looked around the harshly lit room. "And you certainly picked a romantic setting to act out your fantasies."

"I wanted to be a workplace femme fatale, I guess." Yeah, as well as being a dominatrix, I thought. I looked at her and I had the insight that she was the kind of conscientious person who always follows the rules -- until she suddenly decided not to.

I said, "Usually you have to go to a bar to meet someone who is up for this kind of thing."

She looked worried for a second, and I surmised what she was thinking. She knew this could just be a one-night stand; I could walk out the door in a few moments and disappear.

I made a decision. She wasn't really right for me; she was more than a decade older than I was and I had never dated a woman who wasn't also a college student. Yet I decided to gamble on something longer-term, however that was defined. Any woman with her kinky imagination was worth a chance.

"Janice, let's go to dinner. How about the Minetta Tavern?" That was a long-established Italian restaurant in Greenwich Village; I had only been there once.

She brightened, "That sounds great." Then she surprised me, "Did you know that people like Ezra Pound and Dylan Thomas used to go there?"

I laughed at that, "Actually, I didn't know that."

Then she frowned, "Ah, what happens if you do wind up working here?"

"I don't care about the job one way or the other. By the way, what did you think would happen after this scene of yours? That I'd just go home?"

"I really hadn't thought it through." I wasn't sure I believed her. Maybe, at our initial meeting, she had the intuition that I was the kind of guy who would stick around. I've always been surprised at how quickly women can figure out things like that.

Then she stood up, "My, that Jim Beam is having an effect on me."

I looked at her legs, "You might think of removing the remains of your pantyhose." The nylon had dropped down around one of her ankles.

She giggled, "Absolutely."

When she had finished that task I asked her, "You didn't keep an extra pair of panties around here, did you?"

"Oops, another thing I didn't think about." She pulled her skirt up and flashed her bare bush.

I stood up and took her hand, "Don't worry about it; I'm the only one who will know."

#####


12