All Comments on 'Interview with the Breeder'

by WillowdeKooning

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pt2 Megan learned how to be puppy or Dog Interviewed with the Breeder

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mkay.

CharmlesCharmles7 months ago

OOh damn! This is super-hot! It's not real that Megan can be taken so quickly and completely but it all seems so natural! More, please!! (And no, I'm no doggy!!)

AliceGeeAliceGee7 months ago

Well that was fun, not what I was expecting when I started to read the story but enjoyable nonetheless. I agree with a previous poster when they wrote that Megan succumbed very easily but it adderd to the fun. I do hope there is Part 2 planned.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Would love to see more to this

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this potential story arc. Please keep it going. Full doggy transformation and back to her husband :)

PappasleazePappasleaze6 months ago

Hopefully we will see more of this real soon. I agree with others that she fell fast but I figured it was something in the cookies that helped in loosing up her inhibitions . I am not sure if I want to see her returned to her husband as a dog but she could run around the farm as one, her husband doesn't deserve her. As a side note will we some more of "play Practice?

billbuttbillbutt6 months ago

Fantastic! Hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

She is being taught her place, like a puppy leaning what she can and cannot do.

Has she been sent to learn by her husband or is a new life beckoning with a mistress?

So obviously ready to submit and so needs the firm loving hand that all little slavegirls desire....and the red bottom that goes with it!

Couls she be for sale soon?

Hope for a continuation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous