All Comments on 'Intimacy'

by curiouslyamused

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Start

This was a fantastic start, you're an awesome writer, I could easily visualize everything.I can't wait to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hope there's more

I liked this and hope you'll write more. I'd also like to know the girl's name! :) Seriously, I think there's a good story here and I hope you get to tell it.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
oh come on

tell me there's more somewhere out there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cool Story!

but I hope there's more? It's not titled anything like a part '01' so I hope you plan on adding more...

stormyrosesstormyrosesover 15 years ago
:)

Very nice, I'm definitely looking forward to finding out more about this girl. (And the guy, for that matter!) Hope there's more to read soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
huge fan

you've just written a few stories here but I am a big fan. Your last story was well written and this one is a great start.

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I like this story...

I have read the other two stories and I loved them. I hope that there is MORE to this story...

~Black Pearl~

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree with the other posts, well done

I hope that you will continue the story. Why is she so isolated and whats' up with the dude that was in the frat house? Thanks

raunchyrareraunchyrareabout 15 years ago
great!

waiting for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good

Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i think that...

...you should really really REALLY continue with this amazing story and update pronto. its the first chapter, i'm already hooked and you haven't updated in months...so please update?

-J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Start

You should definitely continue with this story. I'm loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please continue

It's so awesome!

I really hope you continue!

The first chapter is already so addicting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PLEASE!!!

please, WRITE MORE. it's VERY GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love this

i kind of feel like a loser, but i check here every time i visit literotica to see if you've updated this fic, your profile, etc.

obviously, people's interests change and things happen in real life that probably take away from your time to write, but i love this story so far. it's interesting, and sexy, and definitely well written, but idk if there's anything else i can do that's short of groveling besides write this comment and hope that it persuades you to finish this one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
where are you?

will you come back and finish this exciting story? i hope so it's great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i'm loving this alot a really good start

very nice now where is the rest of it??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I love this story and hope that you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
please continue

It's rare that I find a story on here that really hooks me. This story is starting out great and you are well on your way. I would love to read more... keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
please continue

Omg. I can't believe you stopped. You need to finish this story because just from what you have written I can tell that the continuation of this story would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
definitely worth continuing

reall liked this and though it could definitely stand on its own, i think a continuation would be appreciated. you've introduced casey and piqued our interest. why was he in his room alone at a frat party. what connection did he feel? Have them run into each other again, please. Otherwise, her ending is just too sad/lonely for some of us to bear. it's realistic but heartbreaking.

lovewordslovewordsabout 13 years ago
very good

I relate so well to your main character. As I read I felt you could have been writing about me. I also love the way that your descriptions play like a movie. They are so vivid. I hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

That was a great start and I would love to see where it goes from here!

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonover 11 years ago
Intriguing Beginning...

If this girl is anything like I predict. She's going to really become more of a social butterfly soon. I would love to read more of this story and hope that she encounters the same guy so they can pick up where they left off. Please continue with the story soon. Syn'

tigerrastigerrasabout 11 years ago
good start

You have wonderful talented that is your writing style is absolutly great. I

am waiting for your next installment to be posted. It seem like to me. She

have a connection with this guy she met at this party. I hope he will

be the one to bring her passion to the surface. I gave you five golden stars.

Thanks again!!!!!

Barnabe93Barnabe93about 11 years ago
Can you...

Continue pleaseeee. I can totally relate to the girl !

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonabout 10 years ago
Great Story Beginning...

I'm just curious when are you going to possibly update this story. It has a great beginning and I would love for you to continue. The girl is really intriguing and the guy is mysterious in a good way. I can't wait to see what develops between the two of them. Thanks, Syn'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please write more!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was sooo well written...

I really enjoyed this piece here. I'm not surprised so many of us can relate to this. You are an amazing writer. Not many stories hold my attention and evoke the memories of isolation from my youth. Such an honest intimate picture was created in your work. Please don't stop, you have a precious gift for writing.

sissiboosissibooalmost 7 years ago
The End

I'm pretty sure this isn't the end - is it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous