All Comments on 'Intimacy Ch. 02'

by sampound

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
keep it comin....

plz plz plz...i wana know wat happens!!!

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
I'm Hurting...

I'm hurting so much for these two. Oh man, I tell you, I'm a woman and I can feel all the emotions these two are feeling for one another, all the passion, lust, hurt, anxiety. You are one gifted author and please, I'm begging you, for the love of all things good in this world, please write more of Alex and Jeff. I feel like I'm watching a great movie that I never want to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
bittersweet

Wow! you really captured the lust, sadness and definte love between these two. I am a female and i rarely read gay lit but this 1 was different. It was gr8! The emotions could very well be felt by people of all sexual orientations. Plz, keep up the gr8 work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great job!

I can't wait to read more about them

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hope there's more

that was great, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

wonderful complex characters. well written, emotional. profound. this isn't my sexual preference as a straight woman but it hardly matters it still rang as true and as erotic as anything else. even better actually! GREAT JOB. outstanding.

~Anna

NyceGirlNyceGirlabout 16 years ago
Wicked...

thats one powerfull story and i know it doesnt end ayi!! please write more!! its awsome..i love these gay stories..*sigh* what a turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fantastic

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!WELL DONE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Outstanding!!!!

Absolutly stunning writing. The power of the emotions just flows from the pages and makes us readers yearn for more. Your story perfectly relates the trials and tribulations sex can have on a relationship and the agony of unrequited love. Just magnificent. I hope to read many more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS AUTHOR

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU.

~XXSILENTHEATXX

heysupnmuheysupnmuover 13 years ago
Please keep writing!

This story is awesome. Please please please write more.

ZombieQueenZombieQueenover 13 years ago
wow...

just wow. You are a wonderful storyteller. I love that you don't feel the need to conform to the tried and true fairytale line. Your work is raw and gritty; the themes you touch on and your characters responses had me right there with them. Thank you so much for posting. I hope to read more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

OH MY FUCKIN GOD IM IN LUV WITH U (ALTHOUGH I DONT REALLY KNOW WHO YOU ARE)more plzzzz

i showed this to my big sister and all she could do was drop everything she had(dishes) and ran.she thinks im so dirty minded.

oh girlz i know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Incredible

Please don't leave it here! Everything is so sad and the two of them deserve a happy ending. Even if things don't work out between them, I want to at least read about how they tried to make it work.

Despite what I just said, I'd love it so much if Jeff fell in love with Alex. He seems like a nice guy but rather full of himself; teasing Alex constantly when he knows he's in love with him is kinda cruel and I feel like he needs to be taken down a peg or two.

There are so many directions you can take this story. Just please don't abandon it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Story would work better for me if the characters didn't get stoned.

MRJT79MRJT795 months ago

It’s so annoying coming to a story decades later start to get into it and find it’s not completed.

The first chapter seemed rushed, I would have like a lot more on the building of the relationship between them and saw how they got to the point in the first chapter.

The second chapter I enjoyed more it hit me better, and was looking forward to the next chapter.

I’m disappointed because I was getting invested in the characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous