Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 08

Story Info
Four bowler hats, a commute, and the schoolgirl.
4.8k words
4.72
7.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

A hard day at work. Hector Stubbs was pleased to leave the office and make his way along rain-soaked streets, dodging puddles, and into the high roofed hall of the great railway station with its fine hotel. He smiled. How good it would be to stay overnight; reserve a room at the hotel and eat in the mirrored restaurant. He did not envisage being alone. Not at all. The other diners thinking he was perhaps treating his daughter or a niece. The pigtailed schoolgirl sitting there in her smart uniform, her face animated as she talked excitedly about perhaps school, holidays or maybe hockey or netball. And afterwards in their room, naked in the double bed, hard penis against her fresh young skin, perhaps teaching her how to roll a condom down a turgid erection. Pleasant thoughts and more than enough to cause an erection. Hector walked down the long platform fully erect. All safely obscured by the thick suiting of his pinstripe trousers. The sight of Zephyrine already sitting in the final compartment a delight.

"Ego amore sugentem verpa," said the girl looking up from her book to Hector, "is that right?"

"I wouldn't say that to your Latin teacher."

"I don't think Miss Shaw would know a penis if one was stuck in her face!"

Of course, Hector did not know the lady, but he was not so sure about that. Young people often thought older people naïve or not worldly wise. The lady might appear maiden but that might hide very interesting secrets back from her younger days. She might have been disappointed in love or all sorts of things. How might a mature Zephyrine appear to her future children or others? They would have no knowledge or idea just what the eighteen-year-old version of Zephyrine had got up to on the train!

"I did something really naughty last night."

"Yes?" asked Hector, settling himself in his seat.

"I did something quite different for me. Usually, I lie back in my bed and play. I open my legs and let my hand fall between them, and I let them get wider and wider."

Hector looked at the window. Where were the others? They would like to hear the story. "Do you want to show me how?" he suggested. Once the train started moving of course. Might she pull her skirt up and show with fingers over knickers? He turned from the window and leant forward towards her. He knew he would tell her to take her knickers off. Knew if she did so he would ensure his moustache got drenched with schoolgirl juice.

The train gave a lurch and began to move. Where were the other gentlemen? Perhaps they were late joining the train. Perhaps they would appear along the corridor.

But they did not. It was to be just Hector and Zephyrine.

"Well?"

The girl lifted her skirt up from her knees, up and up and then curled her fingers between her open thighs, palm resting on her mons veneris, fingers bent and clearly stirring against the woollen knickers.

"You wouldn't have your knickers on."

The girl grinned, "I like having them taken down by older gentlemen. I like being told what to do."

Hector could not resist reaching to pull the revealed knickers down and off the girl's lovely long legs. Fingers grasping the soft grey wool and tugging where the elastic held them tight around her tummy. A delight to see her help by lifting her bottom up and off the seat. Zephyrine eased them down over her knees and on towards her sensible shoes and then off, to allow her to better part her legs. So good to watch her fingers now curl into the soft folds of her sex, moving gently with purpose. Hector sat there watching, "So what, my dear, was really naughty last night?"

The girl's eyes sparkled, "I have an old wooden bed with bedposts, and I've thought, certainly now having seen..." her eyes dropped to Hector's trousers, particular where his erection was already straining against the material, "... how your, and the other gentlemen's penises, look when... erect." It was lovely how Zephyrine said that single word -- erect. It was remarkably good just hearing certain words coming from her mouth. Words like, 'erect' or 'penis' or, indeed, 'Ego amore sugentem verpa' -- 'I like sucking cock!'

Obvious where the girl's story was leading but Hector encouraged, "and what do the bedposts look like?"

A giggle, "a bit like four erect penises. The ones at my head rather high, I'd need a couple of chairs, but those at the foot of the bed... I can mount! And that's what I did last night."

"I can't imagine they are really like... penises. Far too large and surely square in cross section, not sort of round."

"Not really like, but the knobs at the tops are rounded and sort of right. There are then concentric rings of wood below before the posts proper, which get rather wide so, no, not six inch, um, poles or..."

"Truncheons?" ventured Hector. It was exciting imagining the young lass climbing up on a pair of chairs and mounting. Not good to imagine her making the mistake of toppling over one or even both chairs and being stuck atop the bedpost, legs hanging, wooden cock pressing up into her. Perhaps her mother finding her naked and mounted -- pinned like a butterfly! Or indeed her father... naked breasts, naked everything and with a wooden truncheon so very visibly and probably by then very uncomfortably, up inside her.

Hector thought of asking Zephyrine how old the bed was. Perhaps she was not the first girl to have the idea. Were the tops of the bedposts perhaps well-polished? "Was that good?" He paused, "Did it -- or they -- go in easily?"

The girl nodded, "I think there was about three inches of rounded wood, all polished and... that went in and the feeling..." The girl's fingers slid into herself by way of emphasis.

"Daddy's not collecting me tonight. Mummy, my brother and he are away. I thought... I said one of you gentlemen had said you'd walk me home." She looked down at her feet, "I made it up."

"Of course I will," said Hector, suddenly terribly excited, he could plead unexpected work or missing the train, though usually he would have telephoned.

"Perhaps we could... I could sit on your knee with nothing on and you..."

The girl did not need to go on. Hector understood and the idea more than appealed. Perhaps he could telephone from Zephyrine's house and delay his homecoming. The thought of just Zephyrine and him -- her naked on his knee, no worry about people coming up the train corridor -- more than appealing.

"Perhaps you might show me your bed. And the bedposts. Show me which one..."

"I could show you for real!"

When Stan came along the corridor, he was probably disappointed to find Zephyrine sitting quietly doing her homework and just Hector Stubbs in a corner reading his newspaper. He was not to know the girl was knickerless, or that Hector Stubbs was thinking not of the news in front of him but of taking the schoolgirl home to an empty house and having sexual relations of some sort with the very girl.

"Tickets please."

"Evening Stan."

"Just you tonight, sir?"

"Seemingly so. A non-appearance."

"Miss?"

The girl handed her ticket to the conductor with a very nice smile. But that was all Stan got. Hector did not think it was for him to offer for her. Ask if Stan would like a hand... or something. A young and female hand. Hector was sure Zephyrine would have obliged.

Hector got off the train early. He stepped down onto Zephyrine's platform and held the door for her. He almost offered to carry her satchel along with his briefcase but whilst he would, of course, have offered to a woman, did Zephyrine, a mere schoolgirl - still, count as such? Might other commuters have thought it a little odd? They would have no idea that there was the possibility the grey haired, moustached and immaculately dressed City gent -- who might well be her father -- might be making the schoolgirl a woman within the hour. At least ensure she was no longer a virgin!

A goodly walk to Zephyrine's home. A little nervousness on Hector's part as he strode along, umbrella swinging, despite her assurances there would be no one in when they reached there. An imposing house, Victorian or Edwardian in a street of individually designed villas in a red brick. An 'in' and 'out' driveway and steps up to the imposing front door. A house for a gentleman and no smaller than Hector's own.

Zephyrine unlocked the front door and invited Hector in. All was quiet inside.

"Would you like a cup of tea?"

"I'd love a cup of tea."

They sat with cups of tea, teapot and biscuits in the lounge. Zephyrine in her school clothes, legs together, still with her sensible shoes and white socks. Hector, though, knew she did not have any knickers on. They were in his pocket. It was, he thought, an opportune moment to return them and ensure he did not walk off home with them.

"Oh yes," she said, seeing them, "I suppose it's time for me to change out of my school clothes, or, at least," her girlish grin delightful, "take them off."

"That would be rather... nice. Should I help you?"

"I normally undress in my bedroom."

An opportunity not to be missed. To see where the so naughty girl slept and, indeed, played with herself. Hector followed Zephyrine up the stairs. A delightful and large girl's bedroom, but what, unsurprisingly, caught his eye was the bed. An oaken bed with bedposts. Bedposts with rounded finials, square section bedposts with turned ends and they were just as Zephyrine had described, each topped with three inch or so rounded and tapering knobs, not obviously penile in shape but certainly more than capable of substituting for short, thick cocks! Almost a dream of a bed for a girl, Hector supposed, assuming young women's dreams might involve being surrounded by four tumescent penises -- a girly wet dream!

Zephyrine caught where Hector's eyes were looking, her hand reached to one knob and its movement was suggestive. "Would you like to see me mounted?"

Hector would very much like to have seen Zephyrine 'mounted.' Perhaps by a nice young man. A very enjoyable thing to watch. Or indeed to mount her himself or, conceivably, share the mounting with his commuting companions one after another... or, of course, the young man.

"Yes, Zephyrine my dear, do show me."

So exciting to watch the girl undress and take her school uniform off. He had seen her naked in the train compartment, but this was a little different. A girl undressing in her own bedroom. Blazer, hung in a wardrobe; tie, rolled up and placed in a drawer; blouse, dropped on a chair; brassiere unclipped and shrugged forward exposing her youthful and perky breasts and handed to Hector; socks rolled down leaving the schoolgirl in just her skirt.

Hector was hard, that lovely erect feeling brought on by real sexual excitement. And for a middle-aged man what could be more exciting than watching a young woman, a schoolgirl, undressing right in front of him. Seeing her there in just a grey, pleated skirt and knowing there was nothing beneath.

"Might I, might I put my hand up your skirt?"

"Any time, Mr Stubbs, you, of course, don't need to ask." And she came close and Hector did just that. Young wetness -- and there was plenty of that, all sloppy around his fingers as he manipulated her so soft flesh, even pushing into her where the wooden finial was to go. Her little clitoris was hard and pointing, somewhat like his own penis, only very much smaller. How good it would be to put them together, rubbing glans to glans, smooth firmness together, but the stroking might bring on other wetness. A male wetness that very much should not be added to the feminine. At least certainly not from such a mature man to a young woman not yet out of school. Hector reached and undid the clasp of the school skirt and it fell to the floor leaving the girl completely naked.

"Shall I show you now, sir?" The girl back toward the foot of the bed, towards one side and the bedpost.

So good to watch as the girl lifted herself up on tiptoe. Even her naked toes a delight to see. Between her slightly parted thighs, Hector could see the fleshy lips he had been stroking not moments before, and above the dark triangle of the girl's already generous pubic hair. A womanly bush rather than a mere sprinkling of new grown hairs across her mons; dark and full, though noticeably thicker to the middle, a strong sprouting from her valley -- her girly slit. And then, coming between her thighs the upright oaken knob looking, indeed, well-polished. Did Zephyrine's mother, or perhaps a 'women who does' -- a char -- ever think quite what the posts somewhat looked like when polishing?

Wonderful to see the girl's feet lower, her toes relaxing and allowing her heels to touch the floor, and with the consequential disappearance of the oak finial up into her. Zephyrine began to move up and downwards -- almost bouncing on the invading knob. A significant range of movement, the full three inches, and it made gentle squelching and sucking noises. Such a captivating sight.

Hector's mind drifted to the thought of Zephyrine, or any girl, not just enjoying a bedpost but stuck on a bedpost. Mounted, perhaps with the help of a pile of books but then making the mistake of knocking the pile or piles over and away. Her pussy mounted, her thighs spread and dangling! Helplessly squirming and trying to get off but just pushing the finial deeper up into her pussy. He wondered what her father's reaction would be to walking in on her like that. Hector knew what his own reaction would be -- he was, after all, seeing it for real. He thought Daddy would naughtily enjoy watching Zephyrine like that, her pussy speared on a bedpost. Better still perhaps an uncle or friendly neighbour somehow catching her like that. Watching as the finial just penetrated deeper. The girl unable to extract. Perhaps prolonging the fascinating sight of the helpless girl stuck on the knob, giving helpful-sounding yet useless advice, watching the bedpost fucking her girly vagina, she squirming and twisting her pussy on it, all up inside her, touching her so very intimately inside. The uncle or friendly neighbour finally lifting her off and then, being a dear, inspecting her pussy for damage. Is it perhaps wider than before? He will not miss the wetness. Might he place a finger or two in her vaginal hole to check all was well? Might he suggest, he would certainly wonder, if putting his cock inside would make it feel all better, check it has not been stretched too much. Make sure all is well. Nothing sexual of course. Just an uncle (or neighbour) slipping and stuffing his cock inside his niece's moist vagina to make it 'all better.'

Sexual thoughts running through Hector's mind. Perhaps it would have been even better to have seen a second girl upon the other bedpost, perhaps one going up as the other went down, see-saw like! But one young lady was quite enough for Hector Stubbs.

"Are you going to undress too, Mr Stubbs? You've never done that on the train. Let me see you with your thing all hard."

And as the girl exercised her thigh and ankle muscles, Hector did just that. Tie, coat, waistcoat, shoes, socks, shirt -- everything as the girl watched, rising and falling on the upstanding finial. Her undressing had certainly pleased Hector and, as his cotton shorts came down his pleasure was evident in a very manly way. Did the undressing of a middle-aged gentlemen have the same effect on the schoolgirl? Certainly, she watched with evident interest. He could see that. Perhaps it was just the final exposure that really pleased her. Up in the air, curving up towards his generous stomach. A goodly, man-sized cock with its rounded, pale pink 'helmet' so clearly ready to be used, the coronal edge all purple and fully exposed, topped with the little slit where his semen came out. Beneath, which Zephyrine had not really seen before, his twin hanging balls in their wrinkled and so fleshy sack, hairy to match the curls all around his 'equipment'. Hairs rather flecked with grey.

Zephyrine giggled, "A naked man in my bedroom! Just the one."

"Would you like Mr Marlston, Mr Headman and Mr Trowse as well?" The increased speed of Zephyrine's plunging rather suggested she would. Four naked men complete with manly erections.

"Yes," a rather breathless 'yes' and a delightful bite of her lip, "just like my bedposts you see. Four upright... can I say it?"

"Do!"

"Four upright cocks! I could have one in each hand and... the thought of it. One in each hand, one in my vagina and one in my mouth..." Her mouth was open and she was panting. "I'm coming, squeeze me tight, Mr Stubbs!"

Hector stepped forward and clasped the 'pinned' girl to him, his arms around her, her face pushed into his neck, her breasts squeezed against his naked body and, of course, his erection pressed against her pubic hair and stomach. The girl orgasmed, her sex stretched wide by the wooden finial, going up and down whilst rubbing against a real, flesh and blood penis, pushed against her. So good for Hector too, to being rubbed on his erection by her soft pubic hair and the skin of her stomach -- somewhat fucking her tummy button -- holding the naked girl against his bare skin.

It was perhaps rather lucky Zephyrine's vagina was fully occupied. No room for anything other than the wooden finial. It would not have taken much for Hector to have dipped his penis and pressed upwards into the so hot and wet sex being pushed towards him. And it would not have taken much for the schoolgirl to have done what comes naturally!

"So good," said the girl, "so good. Better with an audience." She grinned again, "I like being watched. Better with a hard man in the bedroom, indeed a hard man up against me."

Hector stepped back.

"So hard," she said, "so big." And she grasped and stroked, moving Hector's foreskin up and down. The girl started moving again on the still embedded finial, moving her body up and down in time with her strokes to Hector's penis.

So good to be standing there, feet planted firmly apart, stark bollock naked and in a delightful schoolgirl's bedroom having his cock stroked by... a delightful schoolgirl.

"Shall we fuck properly? I'd love to feel your real cock inside me. Oak is good but... Please, Mr Stubbs."

The offer, the invitation, the opportunity. Wooden plug out, Hector's cock in. Not of course to actually come but just to have a little stroke, just to push himself all the way up and in -- further than the finial. There was more than three inches to him. A lot more.

"I shouldn't, I really shouldn't." As if to emphasise a blob of milky, probably potent liquid, welled up at the end of his knob, there in Zephyrine's hand.

"Oooh," she said.

"Yes, 'oooh' indeed," said Hector wryly. "I'd so much like... just a quick in and out but..." the bubble of milky liquid continued to grow as he spoke and then, all of a moment, lost its shape and ran down Hector's shiny knob.

"If I had known I'd have bought or brought a packet of rubber johnnies." It was such a shame. The invitation to Zephyrine's house had been unexpected. Such an annoyance given the naked girl there -- available - in the bedroom, her thighs so apart. An idea, though, came, "I wonder if your parents... your father... Do you really want to do it for real, Zephyrine?"

It was clear the girl did! How strange to be led by the girl, not only naked but sporting an erection, out of her bedroom and along the landing to her parents' room. To enter their private domain like that. See their bed and their things on chests of drawers, dressing table and chairs. Hector caught sight of his reflection in the triple mirrored dressing table mirror. Three images of Zephyrine and himself. The girl all young, sexual, and delightfully naked, him all portly, greying and with a so very obvious and craggy erection -- in the room Zephyrine's father got similarly erect and, presumably, had conjugal relations with his wife, her mother. What was she like?

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12