Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It really was not a place to tarry. "Shall I look?" It really was not Zephyrine's place to give permission but nor should she really have been searching either. Hector checked the bedside cabinets' drawers and struck lucky straightway. Moreover, plenty of the items. All in a paper bag from the chemist's. One would not be missed. It seemed likely Zephyrine's parents were not only active but there was still the risk of a, no doubt delightful, baby brother or sister for the girl.

Hector followed the schoolgirl back to her bedroom. In his hand the silver foil packet, his eyes on her bottom cheeks, rising and falling. If he was really going to have sexual intercourse with the girl, how should they do the act? Might he be behind her and push between those cheeks. The thought so firming -- if he was not already so firm! Or on top of her, or her on top of him? Importantly, though, he needed to think of her. How did she wish to lose her virginity? It should be memorable. Really, of course, it should be in her marriage bed with a nice young man she was head over heels in love with. How often, though, were virginities lost in rather unrewarding fumblings, perhaps even rather 'dry' fumbling and groping, with an inexperienced, nervous, and prone to coming far too soon, boy. Certainly, there was sense in having a mature, experienced and competent man to ensure the experience was pleasurable and orgasmically fruitful -- and not just for the man. Could he live up to this idea. Put Zephyrine's pleasure first?

Hector put the condom packet down and reached out and began slowly stroking the girl's arms. She stood there, rigid, as he stroked, watching herself in the mirror, seeing his large hands on her arms, his fingers moving her flesh and muscles. Slowly his fingers extended and began to brush the sides of her breasts. There they were all delightfully rounded, two hemispheres, somewhat orange halves in shape, firm and with cherry red nipples to their tops. Nipples that Hector's fingers would soon be searching for to squeeze and tug. Quite small but most definitely hard, all set in quite wide areolae, light brown pigmented.

He came closer until he was right up behind her, his erection pushed into the crack of her bottom, her soft warmth and his hardness, as he continued to play with her nipples. And then Hector did a rather naughty thing, a dipping of his body downwards, a bending at his knees and he pushed his penis between the schoolgirl's legs, his swollen, purple fringed corona rubbing against the girl's sex the whole way. Not, though, to try and push up into her but simply along betwixt her thighs, along her slippery, smooth vulva and for his knob to pop out the other side. In the mirror there it was, a stubby, poking penis end complete with moist slit right beneath her bush of dark hair, almost looking like the girl was some sort of hermaphrodite, albeit with rather a stub of a cock, not a full one, all knob and no stalk! Zephyrine made appreciative noises as Hector rubbed himself forwards and backwards, avoiding sliding his leaking little slit anywhere close to the girly entrance to her body. One slide had been unwise enough. Best to leave that alone until his penis was safely clothed in latex. What a sight to see in the mirror, his knob, her dark curls.

"I like," squeaked Zephyrine, "please, push it in!" The girl was wriggling, trying to mount, trying to get the penis into her. It was definitely time for Hector's maturity and sense to come to the fore. He reached down, pulling his penis downwards and then away from the girl, avoiding what would have been a lovely slide of knob along hot wetness. He reached for the packet. Hector had intended for Zephyrine to do the condom rolling. An educational experience! But he felt it best to cover his leaking penis as quickly as possible before his own will faltered. The thought of it, his craggy old penis, well over twice the schoolgirl's age, going unprotected into the girl's virginal hole and pumping seminal fluid, balls slapping at her, inside.

Safely covered, Hector felt he could relax, and he did just that. Settling himself on her bed, lying there with upright, swollen but safely clad penis, he let the girl do what she wanted. Earlier she had mounted the wooden finial to her bed, now she had the option of mounting a real penis -- and she did. Maybe she would have much preferred a young, lithe, and slim lad, smooth penised and rather handsome, but she did not show it. She seemed delighted with what she had got. A naked man with a well-proportioned cock there on her bed. Hector watched as she climbed aboard, her thighs separating as she placed one knee either side of him, her sex delightfully open beneath her dark bush. There would be no difficulty in it going in. Her practice upon the finial had demonstrated that.

A lifting of the penis, a squeeze and a positioning and then a lowering. Traditionally it was for a man to take a girl's virginity, to push into the perhaps narrow entrance, even tear the hymen as the strong, rounded knob made its way forwards. But for Zephyrine, the roles were a little reversed. Hector was in no way the virgin, but it was Zephyrine doing the pushing. The girl pushing the penis into herself, slowly and purposefully, opening herself up and somewhat 'stuffing' herself with six inches or more of man. Did she know the position was called 'cowgirl' - probably not; but she rode well, once settled upon the saddle! Up and down, with eyes closed, clearly savouring the moments. As was Hector.

"Oh, fuck, this is good," she said.

"Language, Zephyrine. A spanking in order, I think!"

"Can we, could you get on top of me. Push me into the bed?" The girl rose up and off and Hector followed. The girl pulled back blankets, eiderdown and sheet from her bed as Hector pulled his rucked condom taut. He was going to fuck the schoolgirl in her bed.

Zephyrine settled herself down, thighs spread and her wet sex all on show, the 'target' for Hector clearly displayed. He settled himself upon her, using his elbows to give support and not squash her. So very much how he performed with his wife. The girl pulled the covers back up as he readied himself. He was in bed with the girl, really, really in bed with an eighteen-year-old schoolgirl. So very naughty -- bad even. It was perhaps Hector who deserved a thorough spanking!

Hector slipped in and lowered himself onto Zephyrine, his chest to her chest, her hard nipples pushing at him. His face in her hair -- indeed his tongue licking her ear. Hector began to fuck, his bottom pushing up and down, moving the bedclothes. The girl squirming and moaning beneath him.

It was a proper fuck complete with a squeaking of the bed. Hector's bottom rising and falling under the bedclothes as he pushed in and out of Zephyrine, his latex covered penis sliding easily in the hot wetness. A delight for him and, indeed, for the girl. As she, seemingly, so easily did, the girl came, lovely throaty sounds next to his ear. Those noises, those sounds, would have come anyway, had Hector not been wearing 'protection', quite clear the girl would have been so worked up to want to fuck anyhow. So mature of Hector to have insisted, to have been sensible. The noises set him off too, and certainly in his mind as his semen and sperm rushed up his penis and out he was imagining it bursting out freely, not into a little latex bulb or reservoir, but into the girl -- a real insemination.

It was not a bad way to lose a virginity. It went well. Hector had not only seen Zephyrine safely home as her father had wished but also... well, done something she wished for too!

12