All Comments on 'Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 08'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. Lovely introduction to sex for the delightful Ms Z. Perhaps the others can join, and Stan should be included in some of the activities as he works hard and is a part of the story. Important to include the help!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well finally some action!

Well done and a welcome change from the earlier chapters, which were fine but getting a bit repetitious.

So, what is to become of Hector and miss Z?

We know her family is out, but what about the housekeeper? Certainly a family of her parent's (and Hector's) station would of had one.

So will she use her newfound skills and experience to help her get a husband (of her class of course)?

Or, just to throw a spanner in the works, it might be fun to see her "with child" just to see how her family reacts...perhaps an extended visit to France to visit "family" only returning when she was back to her usual size!

Or maybe a scandal where Hector decides to ruin his reputation and marry the girl young enough to be his daughter.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

I can't wait to see what happens next to the young minx Z.

Love the way the story is building up.

Anna

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

Such a lucky Hector. Zephyrine's family going away at short notice so lucky for the four english gentlemen on the train , what a pity three of them hadn't turned up, perhaps a strike on the tube made them late.well done Max.

andrewlovesyoungpussyandrewlovesyoungpussy7 months ago

Fabulous. Wouldn't we all want to play with and deflower a pretty young thing like that. Lucky bastard.

DevilbobyDevilboby7 days ago

I'm gonna say it again. Such a lucky Hector in the house of an eighteen year old not-virgin , such a shame she was deflowered by a bedpost, perhaps Hector should have got their first. At least she can't claim it to have been a vibrator or some such example of a latter day bedroom toy, as far as I'm aware they weren't around in the 1950s. Still well done Hector seemingly completing miss Zephyrines sex education.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...