Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 11

Story Info
Four bowler hats, a commute, and the schoolgirl.
4.3k words
4.71
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

Not really a disappointment for the gentlemen on the Tuesday not to be able to feel inside 'their' schoolgirl's skirt. Or for that matter on the Wednesday or Thursday. They had been relieved at her having her period. Had it been missed they would have been worried. Really quite worried! Instead, newspapers were read and Zephyrine was able to start her homework in peace -- not that it was really the gentlemen's fault she was regularly 'interfered with'. Indeed, it could be argued it had been very much her fault right from the beginning, though to start blaming her for what had happened would be a little sad. Dispassionately, it has to be said, and Frederick Trowse would probably have agreed if pressed, the blame had to be on the gentlemen. There were four of them and they were mature and should have known what was what; and that rules are rules. Against that, they were just men and men presented with the opportunity of, shall we say, playing with an eighteen old schoolgirl are just not going to be good. To be fair, nothing unfortunate had come of the liaisons. Four turgid penises with sinuous veins had pushed deeply into the girl and done a very male thing but with no unwanted outcome. But it should not happen again.

Indeed, it should not: but not difficult to imagine the four gentlemen were not exactly unkeen to have the opportunity of doing very much the same again. There was talk of counting down the likely days of the month; there was talk of 'rubber requisites' from the barber; there was much such talk when Zephyrine was not in the railway compartment.

But was not being eased into ejaculation by small, delicate, and beautifully formed schoolgirl fingers not pleasant in itself? Could not white spotless -- to start with -- handkerchiefs be produced? And was not fellation with the girl's rosy lips taking first one and then the next penis not nearly as good as sexual intercourse? Indeed, it was, and that was what happened quite a few evenings on the train. Semen was spilt onto handkerchiefs and semen was swallowed by the girl -- quite a lot of it. But, ultimately, the gentlemen hoped, and it could not be said that Zephyrine was unwilling, that it would happen again. And it did. But was it in the first-class railway compartment at the front of the train with the girl hopping, with swinging skirt from one erect cock to another, or somewhere perhaps more conducive?

It is perhaps surprising, but that is just how it happened, that only one of the gentlemen had his hand up Zephyrine's skirt for a whole fortnight after the events at her home and in the swimming pool. Half term followed the week after those events and Zephyrine was not on the train for that second week. Instead, she was off with her family on a short week's holiday whilst the gentlemen continued their daily commute and work in the City. Rather a disappointment for them all. Hector Stubbs, though, had seen Zephyrine on the Friday before the half term. He had been alone with her in the compartment, as the others had not caught that train for a variety of different reasons. And that is how Hector was the only one of the gentlemen for a whole fortnight to have his hand up Zephyrine's skirt. It had certainly gone up there.

Hector was rather delighted to find he had Zephyrine to himself.

"Any help needed with your Latin prep?"

The schoolgirl had smiled and said she perhaps needed some help, but not with her homework. It was the way she crossed her legs. Her left knee going over her right, slightly drawing her skirt upwards. It caught Hector's eye -- a bare knee above white socks. He knew intimately what was above, what was hidden by the skirt, but that did not stop his eyes glancing down to her lap. She had taken his hand in hers and then lifted it to her face, not to kiss but rather to suck upon a single digit. Just a little suck down to the first joint, a delicate little suck with her lips around the finger. He could feel the tip of her tongue tickling. It did not look like Hector was going to be concentrating on Zephyrine's Latin one little bit.

So wonderful for Hector, middle aged and all that, to have this schoolgirl showing such obvious sexual interest. The sheer excitement of it. The raw eroticism of having his finger sucked.

Her actions prompted him to ask what she thought about when in bed. Hector had the idea, the happy illusion, schoolgirls' heads were filled with romantic fluffy dreams about being whisked off their feet by a Mr Darcy or a Mr Rochester. Thoughts of somewhat shy meetings with nice boys who complimented them on their hair and dress and looked at them with almost sorrowful longing, before going off to do some brave deed to win their hearts and be rewarded, on their return, with, at most, a chaste kiss, given with downcast, pretty but modest eyes. The reality from Zephyrine proved quite different. It worried Hector about his own daughter.

Zephyrine's description was open, honest, and graphic. She put her book down upon her lap and talked:

"On most nights I get into bed and just have to pull my nightie up and squeeze my boobs, thighs open and rocking before my hand slips down and penetrates. I'm so wet these days Mr Stubbs, my finger literally sinks inside my wet opening! I do that so much more now. It sort of finds me, sucks my finger inside, wishing you or one of the other nice gentlemen would sink a, um, cock into it, stretch and expand it like my fingers just can't!

I sort of see you as a good uncle. Daddy and Mummy haven't got brothers. A good uncle's task to widen my hole. It wouldn't even be that you were fucking me, simply being a helpful man stretching open a young girl's vagina by inserting your cock into it. All the way in, deeper and deeper till I'm full of cock. Girls need their holes to be more open don't they, so that they can fit as many fingers inside as they like, so when they get married or even, perhaps before, their boyfriends can stick their cocks up inside easier in widened holes. A good uncle -- or uncles - just being helpful, really! So right.

I think about things, Mr Stubbs. I think about penises. I think about semen -- in my bed, um, in my hole." The schoolgirl's fingers were at Hector's fly, unbuttoning as she spoke, reaching inside, curling around the already erect shaft and dragging it out, shaft first, rather bent around her fingers. It straightened out in the carriage.

"That's what I think about in bed. My thighs splayed and you fucking between them. Your manly body fucking my sex, making such squelching noises. I lie there so badly wanting to be fucked, playing with myself but thinking about your penis and Mr Trowse's, and Mr Marlston's and Mr Headman's. of course." A voice down the corridor, came faintly to their ears, "Tickets please!"

"Mmmm, Stan's as well!" Her fingers pulled back Hector's foreskin revealing the purple fringe to his knob. "Your cock is so big and thick. Look at your yummy wet slit all swollen, gosh, I want to suck on it so very badly. The thought of that yummy slit in my mouth. I want to suck on your slit. I want to coax your stuff to come out from there. The thought of you pulsing that yummy cum right on my tongue. Spilling out. Or your drooling slit pushed up in my little hole, your leaking slit kissing my cervix. Put your semen there, spill so deep inside me." She was masturbating Hector now, her fingers working his foreskin up and down. "Or just spill your semen. Your semen mixing in with your curls. Let me put my face in your mess, I get so worked up I just want to put my face in your spilled semen and nuzzle and rub my face in it. Your thick gooey stuff on my lips and cheeks."

The conductor's voice was closer now. "What would Stan think if I had your stuff all over my face?"

"You nearly have, Zephyrine, I need to tuck myself away."

"No, leave it out. I'm going to get Stan's out too. I'm going to watch you both do your ejaculations. It's educational, Mr Stubbs!"

Stan looked around the corner and saw Zephyrine smiling up at him. Clear too that he saw what was in the schoolgirl's hand. He pulled back the glazed door to the corridor. "Tickets please. That's not a ticket, miss."

Hector produced his season ticket but that was easy for him. He, unlike, Zephyrine did not have one hand full of hard cock.

"I don't know where I've put it," she said, "I wonder if it's in here?" Her hand left Hector's penis and both hands reached for the conductor's flies. Her face had that flirtatious half smile you do indeed sometimes see on schoolgirls as they speak, that sort of coquettish look which upsets the strength of one's knees. A half innocent smile and a half knowing smile likely to just draw Stan in. The schoolgirl was getting practised at penis extraction from flies. It was a matter of moments, unimpeded by Stan doing anything at all to stop her, before his curving organ was as out in the open as Hector's. His coalscuttle like knob so similar to the other exposed and purple fringed one belonging to the gentleman passenger. Her fingers sought and found the generous foreskin and began sliding that as she had been Hector's -- a rhythmic movement so pleasing to men.

"I got fucked last week, Stan, I really did, and it was by all of the gentlemen -- every one of them. Can you imagine how messy I got? If you'd been there, then... that would have been nice too. I'd like your penis inside me. It's very firm, isn't it?

Back and forth went her fingers and then she reached and secured Hector's as well.

Stan was staring at Zephyrine, clearly stunned it was all happening again. Stunned too at what he had just been told. Looking from his swollen penis in her hand to her face, inches away from it and looking intently at his organ in her hand.

"Not, not on the train?" he asked.

"No, they all came to visit me. Everyone took their clothes off and..." her smile so sweet, "one after another they all were so kind, they filled me up. Really filled!"

"We did, Stan," added Hector, "it was all such a delight, and being as it was almost Zephyrine's time of the month... we all did it without protection. So wet... Zephyrine does get very wet. I don't, though, think we should do that again. Not without..."

"Have either of you got some -- or one -- on you. Could you share?" Zephyrine's surprising question.

Hector had thought before it might be a good idea to slip a packet in his pocket but had the slight worry his wife mind find it and there would not be a good explanation for that -- in his suit pocket. He had meant to slip one in his wallet but had not. He had been content enough -- more than content -- to share Zephyrine with his fellow commuters last weekend and push his penis into the girl after all the others had filled her, but Zephyrine's new idea was rather different. He thought he might baulk at the idea of, albeit carefully, rolling a freshly used and, importantly, filled condom down his erection even with the prospect of filling it the more inside Zephyrine.

Hector shook his head and Stan did too. There were no condoms to be had.

The girl pouted. "I suppose we could..."

Hector shook his head firmly.

"It's funny how nice these are." The girl tapped Stan's taut glans with her finger. "Your huge, yummy knob with that yummy liquid just leaking out." Again, she looked up at Stan standing there, still with his ticket clipper in hand. "I want to suck it; I want to latch my mouth on your knob and not let go. Just look how edible it looks. My mouth is opening, just wishing to absorb it in. I want my mouth full of that. I'm going to be thinking of your thick, big knob stretching open my sopping wet sex in bed tonight. Oh yes I will!"

And with that Zephyrine leant forward and slipped her soft lips over Stan's knob, absorbing it into her mouth.

Hector watched the fellation, knowing it would be his turn next. Seeing Stan's not insubstantial penis being pampered by the girl with gentle soft strokes of her lips and perhaps little rasps from her tongue within.

She let Stan's penis drop from her mouth. It stood there, wet and ready, "If I hadn't a ticket, would you let me off if I did this?"

Again, the soft lips closed over the knob. Hector was sure the point of her tongue was burrowing into the little slit right at its end. He hoped Zephyrine would be doing that to him later.

"Or would you expect to fuck me for a first-class single ticket? I'd like to be fucked. I really would."

Zephyrine was stroking it with her hand, pulling the mouth-wetted little rolls of flesh up and down -- not fast but with clear purpose -- whilst she spoke. "I wish we could. Be nice to be somewhere unhurried, warm and quiet. With Mr Stubbs, you and my other gentlemen. Am I being greedy, to want so many penises to myself? I like yours, Stan. It's big and hard, isn't it. Are you going to... in my mouth?"

Clearly Stan was! Indeed, held an inch from her mouth as she spoke and with her insistent fingers stroking his penis, Hector was not surprised to see a sudden spurt of liquid leave the very end of Stan's erection and disappear into the schoolgirl's open mouth. It was somewhat lucky that her lips were still open after speaking. It would have been somewhat messy otherwise. He did not see more as the girl just absorbed the bulb of the penis into her mouth taking Stan's ejaculation directly.

Stan was clutching the luggage rack, his fingers curled over the metal edge and pushed through the string netting. His knuckles white as he spent inside the, no doubt, hot and wet mouth.

"Oh, ah, so good!" Stan exclaimed. "You have no idea..."

Maybe Zephyrine did not, but Hector did! He very much knew what the pleasure was of having this delightful, charming, intelligent, well-spoken and mannered; sort of nymphomaniac girl, sucking or otherwise stimulating his penis. And he rather thought Zephyrine had a very good idea too.

"Would you really like... a quiet and warm place... to have..." Stan was looking down at the girl, his cock still between her lips. What a picture -- a schoolgirl with carefully tied pigtails, school blazer, blouse and tie but with his penis out of his British Rail trousers and in her mouth. Slowly he pulled back, the lips seeming to try to hold on and then his knob was out, all wet and shining -- and leaking semen. He glanced at Hector, perhaps now particularly conscious of what he had out and on display. But Hector was as much on display as him. Hector's organ, as purple edged at the knob end as his, and also sticking out of his trousers -- all revealed in the railway compartment. The two men somewhat conspirators in what they were at.

"I'd better get back to my duties. Um, somewhere quiet and warm... a nice idea."

There was no need to remind Stan this time to tuck himself away. The conductor remembered, before pulling open the door to the corridor. He turned, penis now hidden, "thank you, miss, so good, thank you." A nod and smile to Hector, sitting there with his erection strong and very much there out of his flies.

"Did you enjoy that, Zephyrine?" asked Hector after Stan's departure back down the corridor.

"Yes, Mr Stubbs, is it normal for girls to like sucking cock so much? I'm finding so much out about myself."

"I don't know. Certainly, it is a good thing, I would say generally. Good for women to please their men. And good for men to please their women!"

"I don't know if many of my friends... Well, they won't have tried, will they?" Zephyrine giggled, "Imagine some of them here. Would you let them try?"

"I'm sure I'd like them to!" Indeed, Hector did not like to say it, but he could not help thinking it would be a good idea if more schoolgirls liked sucking cock and did just that! It would be very pleasant for him and his normal travelling companions. Relaxing after a day's work. The thought of four, uniformed schoolgirls, happily sucking away on their cocks, perhaps swopping over every so often until... Yes, until!

"Would you like me, Zephyrine, to put my hand up your skirt. Would you like me to stir a little because I expect you are a little wet."

"Wet and gooey in my knickers, Mr Stubbs. Um, yes please."

With his penis still standing up out of his trousers, Hector reached and touched Zephyrine's bare knee. The knee moved, opening the gap between it and its fellow, spreading to let Hector's hand pass up between them and onto her thighs, all bare under her skirt. His intention to slide up into the warm twilight under her skirt, towards what Hector expected would be regulation school knickers, all soft cotton and wool in a grey colour, as required. So good to touch with his fingertips and feel the wool's softness and the heat transmitted from the girl inside. He touched. Was the wool perhaps a little damp? His fingertips stroked, feeling the shape of Zephyrine's body, the mounded outer lips, pushing a little to feel the giving softness between them. Running his fingertips onto the springy mounding of her pubic hair over her Mount of Venus and then very definitely tracing her slit back down again. He was not hurrying. He had the girl all to himself. There was no Marlston, Headman or Trowse to share Zephyrine with him that evening.

When he tried to push a finger under the material, he found the elastic quite strong, holding tight against her thigh. "Are these new, Zephyrine?"

"Mmmm, Mummy thought many of my pairs had become too raggy. Seems a bit silly as I haven't much longer at school and then... no knickers! Least not these grey old things. We don't like them. They itch, but have to wear them. School rules. New on today."

Clearly Hector and his colleagues had a bit of a different take on that! There was something about, something fascinating about regulation school knickers indeed, as there was with a young woman's knicker drawer. Not that he did not appreciate other types of knickers -- silk, nylon, soft cotton. He did not see enough knickers, he thought. He could be quite an afficionado, happy to see more both on schoolgirls, young women and on nice mature ladies' bottoms!

But elastic, including knicker elastic, stretches and Hector's fingers duly wormed inside and caused more squirming by the schoolgirl. It would stretch too if he was to push his penis under the elastic, it snapping back and holding him firmly.

"Oh, I do like, Mr Stubbs, if only... how many fingers is that?"

"Three, Zephyrine."

"If only you'd put your big, strong penis inside me. If I could sit on your lap and just bounce."

"Well, you can't."

A pout from the girl.

If only Hector had brought a small foil packet with him. If only.

"Is that four?"

"Yes."

"Stretching exercises! Is that good for girls, Mr Stubbs? Would you like to do that with my friends?"

Again, that idea. He with a small group of schoolgirls. Identically dressed and no doubt all with the regulation knickers. Or perhaps with them all removed and set out neatly beside them on the compartment's seats. Grey wool and cotton (and elastic) probably all with Cash's nametape sewn into them. And perhaps all with tell-tale damp patches where maturing pudenda had rather over-leaked their wet enthusiasm.

"I think I need to suck you again, Mr Stubbs." Her need or his?

Zephyrine leant over and lowered her mouth. So delightfully wet and hot. If Hector closed his eyes, he could almost imagine it was her vagina he was going up and down within, if it was not for that tongue! So good -- and he was not going to close his eyes for long. It was just too wonderful not to see happening.

He brought her off whilst she was still sucking. Lovely to feel her buck and wriggle as his fingers played within and his thumb stroked her button. Lovely to hear her moans and sighs, all made with his not inconsiderable penis in her mouth. Such a wonderful girl. So sweet, so... he could hardly say 'innocent', though he could certainly think 'obliging' -- hardly, for, as he looked vaguely out of the window, fingers still in her wet heat, staring at the passing land, he could feel his balls lifting preparatory to...

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers
12