Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zephyrine, I'm..."

And he was. Undoubtedly hot and probably generous spurts into her mouth. The second, for her, of the train journey.

There was no hurry. The other gentlemen were not there. Slowly Zephyrine lifted her head and opened her mouth to show Hector his semen all pooled there around her tongue. How did she know men liked to see that? How did she know to open and reveal? Was it instinct, an instinctive understanding of men? And then she swallowed. Swallowed for him to see. A grin and then a lowering of her head once more, and she suckled. Almost unbearable sensations on Hector's so sensitive ejaculated knob. The girl licking up and sucking out any last remaining semen and letting him get small in her mouth. Rather a little thing left in there after how it had been.

It was only when Zephyrine straightened and sat up, did Hector remove his fingers from her body. He sucked them into his own mouth, tasting the girl as she had him, licking her spendings from his fingers.

They sat talking. The girl now with skirt repositioned carefully down to her knees. There was no need to replace knickers. They had not been removed. But as the train started to slow, Zephyrine stood up and reached up into her skirt and pulled them right down.

"I think I'll be more comfortable without. They are very wet!"

And they certainly were. Zephyrine had not wet her knickers -- not in that way -- but a lot of wetness had come from having a male hand and its digits, burrowing away within them!

"Would you like to borrow?" she asked as the train slowed the more.

Hector thought of what he might do, how he might stroke himself later with them. Add his own thick wetness to them and soak the wool some more. But what if discovered by Mrs Stubbs? A pair of clearly schoolgirl regulation knickers all so very noticeably fragrant with teenage enthusiasm. How would he explain where he had got them? If discovered after he had enjoyed them privately, there would, perhaps, be no need to explain why he had ejaculated in them!

"They're brand new, Zephyrine. Perhaps best for the washing basket."

Scrumpled in her hand, the girl reached for the carriage door and stepped out onto the platform. Turning she said, "I would really like a quiet and warm place to... you know... with you and the other gentlemen and Stan. It'd be such fun."

And she closed the door and was off. Hector watched the girl walking towards her father. A tall and fine-looking gentleman. Not someone who would be out of place in the compartment with Hector and his fellow mature commuters -- only it was, indeed, Zephyrine's father so hardly -- very much not -- appropriate for him to be there when 'things' happened with his daughter. Hector watched Zephyrine, saw her reach to her blazer pocket and slip her balled knickers into it before greeting her father. The man waved and Hector waved back. Once again Zephyrine's father could not see, could not in any way see so low down within the compartment, but Hector's soft, wrinkled penis lay out of his fly where Zephyrine had left it. Perhaps had she left the regulation school knickers he could have wrapped it in them and had a little solo stroke as his journey continued. Not that he could yet have got hard again.

Hector looked down at his manhood. It had been in the girl's mouth. It really had. It would be good to be in her vagina again. Could he and his colleagues risk that again? Unlikely Zephyrine's parents would be away so conveniently just before her period again in the near future. During her period? Would she like that? Would he? Would his fellow commuters? Men were squeamish and it would be very messy -- but certainly intimate. No, it would have to be with condoms. But where? In the compartment? Perhaps taking it in turns on different days. Hector smiled as the train gathered speed. One in her vagina, one in her mouth and two in her hands -- perhaps.

12