All Comments on 'Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 11'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
luv2custripluv2custrip12 months ago

If only the young lady could convince some of her more adventurous friends to join her… that would be a story for the ages!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit12 months ago

Are they anymore schoolgirls like Zephyrine, let's hope so.

Maybe in the guards room!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

another superb chapter drmaxc. zephyrine 's words forced me to spill

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Still enjoying this series : highly erotic and the idea that another girl might join in is hot. If this is the age of steam, then it’s a bit too early for British Rail, which was still British Railways at that time.

DevilbobyDevilboby3 days ago

I agree with a previous comment it would have been British Railways, but as we know with our nationalised rail system a lot of the rolling stock lasted longer than the era they should have served . Cash strapped is the conditions they were forced to operate under.

But Zephyrine didn't think about that she was a naughty young lady interested in her own pleasure, and that of her four , sometimes five lusty companions might she add a few more of her friends to even up the numbers somewhat . I guess we'll have to read on to discover.

Oh! Five stars Max always.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...