Willow's Surprise Creampie Gangbang

Story Info
Role-play trick turns fantasy into reality.
8.8k words
4.77
18.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story portrays a sexual event in a universe where unprotected and anonymous sex has no consequences, so please enjoy it as such. It is a work of fiction; any resemblance to any person or event is unintentional and coincidental, and all characters are over 18. As always, I appreciate your taking the time to leave comments and feedback. 

___________________

My name is Willow, and I'm a sex... enthusiast. I revel in fantasy, role-playing, and physically sharing sexual experiences. My principal partner in crime is my long-time friend, Damon. We enthrall each other with descriptions of our respective sexual encounters, share and sometimes role-play fantasies, and have watched each other and joined in with each other with a third sex partner.

You might call our relationship polyamorous, friends-with-benefits, or sexually open—or maybe all of these. We don't worry about defining us; instead, we accept that we get turned on talking about, watching, and having sex. With each other, with others, or both. We are open, honest, and considerate of each other—our relationship may change someday, but it works for us now.

Last summer, Damon and I decided to role-play a fantasy situation I knew I'd never do for real. My kinky dream was to be taken by many anonymous men while naked, blindfolded, and tied up in "public." 

I didn't desire to be humiliated, tortured, or abused like many violent porn scenarios portray. Instead, I wanted to feel wanted, lusted after, and pleasured sexually—the idea of anonymous, unpredictable, and beyond-my-control sex was a real turn-on for me. As if my naked body was irresistible to men who only wanted to appreciate and sexually experience me. Pleasure me and themselves. Feeling vulnerable and not knowing when or how I would be touched added to the excitement and feeling of risk.

The plan was for Damon to pretend to be a passing stranger who finds me naked and bound and touches and fucks me. Then he would make me wait an unpredictable length of time before pretending to be another guy who comes along and also fingers, licks me, etc. I would not know how long I'd be there, how or what Damon would do, and would be unable to see or move from my position. 

And yes, as you have likely surmised from the title of this story, things went quite differently than I'd planned.

Damon and I had scouted and found a secluded clearing in the woods on the outskirts of town that was accessible but private enough that there was little chance of anyone else discovering us. A perfect location for our role play: technically in public but in reality a relatively safe place. 

For extra fun, we set up two "hidden" motion-activated video cameras in different locations to enjoy the adventure together afterward. I would be on one of those oversized folding camping chairs with a padded seat and back and fabric armrests that people use to watch outdoor events. 

We arrived at the clearing and set up the camera and chair. I peed behind some bushes as a precaution, not knowing how long I'd be confined. Then I stripped and sat nude on the chair, with my legs lifted, spread, and resting along the armrests. 

Damon tied my ankles to the armrests with soft straps. My wrists were tied to each other by a strap length, and two additional straps ran from that strap over the back of the chair and were secured behind. This mostly prevented me from blocking or grabbing anything before me but left me with some maneuverability. 

I could rest my bent elbows on the armrests with arms and hands held upright or lift my arms so my hands were up by my head as if I were stretching. I was reasonably comfortable but still bound with restricted movement. 

After Damon finished tying me, he faced me with a blindfold in hand. Our eyes locked, shining with mischief and arousal, and then Damon slipped on my blindfold, cutting off all vision.

The warmth of the summer sun on my nude body and face contrasted with the sudden darkness from the blindfold—the effect was darker than closing my eyes. The juxtaposition of sun and darkness instantly created an odd, surreal undertone to the experience. My body shivered with anticipation despite the warm, sunny day.

We had practiced the set-up at home, so I knew how I looked. I sat in the chair, leaning slightly back, totally naked, on display to anyone who happened by. My wavy brown hair tumbled loosely past my shoulders and tits, kept off my face by my blindfold, with natural highlights shimmering in the sunlight. My slightly teardrop-shaped, soft breasts sported pink nipples and silver dollar-sized areolae. Faint tan lines emphasized my pale boobs against the rest of my skin. 

My abs were pretty flat, and below that, my neatly trimmed triangle of dark pubic hair seemed to point down to my bare labia. My lifted and spread legs presented my pussy like a gift offering, peeled open in the sunlight, inner lips open like flower petals and glistening with moisture.

Damon double-checked my binds and blindfold. "See you later," he said in a gruff voice. "Got some shit to do, so you're on your own now. Enjoy the nice weather, and don't do anything I wouldn't do." Then, he made a lot of noise to make it obvious he was leaving the area. 

I waited. I didn't know how soon he would return, but it seemed longer than expected. The sun felt good on my skin, tempered by a pleasant breeze. Leaves rustled. Birds bickered and trilled. I don't know how much time passed: five minutes, fifteen minutes—I couldn't tell. My anticipation and nervousness built. Nascent arousal churned in my belly. Still, I waited. Concern started to permeate my thoughts.

Uncertainty and vulnerability toyed with my emotions. Why is Damon taking so long? He should be back by now. What if something happened to him and he can't come back? Or what if someone else found me here like this? Shit. We should've had some sort of signal or code. No, he'll be here soon... but where is he? 

I cocked my head at every little sound as if that would make it easier to hear. Make Damon's return happen. My gut clenched nervously. My senses were on high alert.

Finally, I heard the crunching of footsteps. The breaking of twigs. Leaves rustling. My heart leaped with a mix of relief, tinged with panic. Damon's here, thank god. It is Damon... must be. It has to be. It better be. I anxiously bit my lip, anxious and excited. 

A wave of relief flooded me as I heard what was clearly Damon's voice, using an exaggerated phony redneck accent. "Well, lookie here, Clem. What we got here, I wonder." 

Damon changed his voice to mimic another twangy accent, pretending to have a conversation between two people. "I reckon it looks like a sexy gift from the forest gods, Slim." I fought to hide a smile of amusement. At the same time, my pussy surged with wetness in anticipation of the sexual experience that I expected would follow.

I sensed, more than heard, movement towards me and Damon's presence next to me. I held my breath, waiting to see what would happen. I started as I felt his finger guide around and across my nipple, causing my areola to crinkle and my nipple to harden. He caressed both tits, swirling my nipples between his fingers, then cupped and gently squeezed my boobs.

"Remind me to thank them forest gods, Clem," Damon said in his original "Slim" voice. "These here is some mighty fine tits, that's fer sure." I suppressed a giggle as I enjoyed being stroked and fondled. Even though I knew it was Damon, my total blindness and the use of other voices allowed my imagination to submerge myself into the role-play.

"Slim" caressed me, licked my nipples, then brushed his fingers along my abs to my open, waiting pussy, causing my belly to flutter and my vagina to quiver. My pussy undulated as his finger circled my nether-lips, spreading my copious juices around my labia and vaginal opening. My legs involuntarily tried to reposition as I squirmed in the chair, tugging against my binds.

I was aroused well beyond what I would typically be so quickly and with such minimal stimulation. I felt a hunger, a need, triggered by some primal instinct to be taken, bred. My vagina clenched as Damon's—I mean "Slim's"—finger pressed into me, sliding across the sensitive nerve endings in my opening. I instinctively tried to reach out and touch him but was prevented by the restrictions on my hands.

"Slim" fingered me and ran his thumb across and around my aroused clit, sending waves of pleasure radiating through my pelvis. Electric pulses accompanied each stroke of my throbbing nub, and the feeling of helplessness and inability to move caused my body to tremble with arousal.

A sudden breeze wafted over me, and my skin crinkled with goosebumps. Or maybe it was just the eroticism of the moment. "Oh, fuck," I murmured. I bit my lip and turned my head from side to side. "Mmm."

Damon spoke again. He was losing most of his faux accent but admirably maintaining his pseudo-conversation with "Clem." Then, my belly flip-flopped at his promise of unbearably wonderful pleasure. "Feels damn fine here. Wonder if it tastes as good as it looks." I could hear the arousal in his voice. My pussy tingled with anticipation of being licked.

I felt an emptiness when "Slim" pulled his finger out of me and off my vulva, the warm breeze tickling the wetness clinging to my exposed, open sex. I waited, my groin pulsating impatiently.

A warm surge of pleasure accompanied the touch of "Slim's" lips to my labia—his soft lips on my puffy, aroused ones. He pressed his tongue between my folds, probing its tip into my vagina and around my delicate inner lips. I squirmed against the straps holding my legs and exposing my crotch.

My vagina quivered as his tongue met my clit and started circling, flicking, and sucking it. Fire churned deep inside me as ripples of pleasure flooded over, through, and around me. I began to edge towards orgasm, my pending climax fast approaching.

But then he abruptly stopped and pulled his mouth off my pussy. My body quaked with frustration and yearning. "Ah, no, don't stop." I moaned, shaking my blindfolded head.

Nothing happened for a few anguished moments. I lay, leaning slightly back in the chair, helpless. Bound, naked, and on display. Horny beyond measure. Anxious. Waiting. Wondering. Wet.

Finally, words of relief caused my pussy to quiver. "Lemme have a go there, buddy," "Clem" said. "Let's see how my cock fits in this luscious open pussy, Slim. Can't rightly say I've seen a finer invitation." His faux accents inconsistently went from overdone to waning.

Damon answered himself in his alter-ego voice. "Damn sure if it don', Clem. I reckon this pussy is good for quite a few fucks, if you ask me, so go on then, have a go with her."

Ripples of pleasure roiled through me as "Clem" smeared his cock head in the juices between my labia around my vagina's entrance. At least, I thought it was the "Clem" figure—I was confusing the voices and accents, making it hard to track and keep them separated. 

Then "Clem" pressed his dick into me, spreading my swollen pussy lips and stretching the opening into my wet tunnel. All thought honed in on my physical gratification as he began to pump deeply in and out, my vagina instinctively gripping his stiff shaft. I wanted to hug him and pull him deeper into me but couldn't because of the straps.

Being tied and helpless, the sun, the risk, and the stimulation had me on edge. Soon, tiny tremors roiled deep inside me, then the first of what would be many orgasms unexpectedly blossomed and overtook me, rippling through me and causing my pussy to tremble and my body to shudder. I rarely came with only vaginal stimulation, so my climax was a thrilling surprise.

"Clem" also rapidly built and released; his cock swelled and spurted powerful jets of semen inside me a few seconds after I came. He continued slowly pumping in and out until all his cum was milked out of his cock. 

Then, "Clem" pulled out and left me naked, exposed, my pussy gaping and oozing—leaking a "stranger's" cum. I felt the cool breeze tickle my moist labia and across my bare nipples, which were hard and erect in the sun and fresh air. The darkness from my blindfold contrasted with the hot sun on the rest of my body, which was disorienting and, strangely, sharpened my senses. 

"Fuckin' 'ell, Clem, that was damn sure as hot," Damon said as "Slim." "Lemme get in there now." I heard the extended shuffle of feet, then "Slim" ran his hands over my boobs, twirling his thumbs around my nipples. "This here sure is a mighty fine-looking filly you just boned—ripe, ready, and waitin' for more." He was losing the faux accent again, and his heavy breathing caused the timbre of his voice to lower, adding to the illusion of there being two different men. 

My belly undulated as "Slim" ran his hands from my boobs to my vulva, then along my open thighs and back towards my crotch. I was high and caught up in the excitement, my body responding and wanting more. I squirmed and pulled against my bonds. Fuck, this is so hot, I love it.

I moaned as I felt the velvety tip of "Slim's" hard cock tease my labia, its hardness separating and sliding between and along my moist folds. I smiled to myself. Damn, Damon is really horny; hard already... or maybe he never went soft. Yay for me. All I knew was that I craved his turgid member inside me, filling me.

"Slim" made a guttural sound as he slowly slid into me, and my vagina rippled and welcomed the return of his cock. "Oh, yeah, so hot," he muttered, increasing the speed of his thrusts. The faux accent was gone, replaced by a deep, rumbling voice of arousal. 

I gyrated my pelvis to meet "Slim's" movement, my heart racing and breathing shallow. My skin was coated with a fine mist of perspiration from the warm sun and sexual exertion. I clenched my thighs against my bonds and forcefully rocked my hips as if trying to suck his dick into me. 

"Slim's" hands pressed against my tits as he leaned into our joining. Then, he slowed his movement almost to a stop, paused, then groaned and began pummeling his cock rapidly in and out of me like a jackhammer. My chair rocked, and my breasts wobbled wildly with the intensity of his pounding. He held out less than a minute longer before crying out and clenching his ass. 

I could feel his hot cum blasting inside me, coating my cervix, filling my pussy. Wow, that seemed like a lot; he must have emptied his balls by now. I bit my lip with pleasure at the thought that I'd turned him on so much.

Damon—or "Slim," I should say—held inside me for a few moments, breathing heavily. His softening cock slipped out, and he stepped back. I felt a trickle of cum trace down across my anus and disappear below. The breeze again tickled my wet gaping pussy, making me shiver despite the heat. My vulva felt empty and abandoned.

"Mmm, so hot," Damon murmured. His voice was heavy with euphoric contentedness and had lost most of his "Slim" affectation—I thought I detected a hint of another accent, something different. I smiled at my playful, narcissistic thoughts. He must have lost focus due to my mind-numbing sexiness.

I heard crunching footsteps fade away from me. I was on edge, aroused, and horny with anticipation. My senses were on high alert, and my sexual euphoria was tinged with a sense of strangeness, a feeling that something was off; I was in an unfamiliar state of helplessness and lack of control.

For a couple minutes, nothing happened. I waited, listening and unable to see—trying to guess what Damon was up to. What he would do next. 

The warm air felt wonderful on my bare skin; the light breeze kept me from getting too hot. I felt a little sleepy as time seemed to drag. I moved my arms within the straps' allowance to avoid getting numb. Some small animal scampered on the ground past me, making little skittering noises as it ran.

My ears perked up with the approach of footsteps, snapping twigs and crunching leaves. "Mon Dieu, what 'ave we 'ere?" An outrageous, phony French accent greeted me. "Tres bien, such a beauty." 

My belly fluttered at the presence of another "stranger" approaching my naked, displayed body. A grin tugged at the corners of my mouth at the new accent. Silly, but clever and fun. And kind of sexy. I'll call him Pierre.

I started as "Pierre" touched and ran his fingers through my hair's loose waves. He cupped my breasts, gently caressing and squeezing. My nipples hardened in his palms, and goosebumps puckered my skin. His warm lips kissed down my collarbone, between my tits, then took my nipple into his mouth, tongue swirling around and on it. 

Little electric shocks tickled my vagina, and I longed to pull the back of his head into me. Damn, Damon is good; he's keeping everything fresh, erotic and arousing. He's spoiling me.

"Pierre" then moved down my belly with little kisses, closer and closer to my aroused vulva. My body quivered at the light, playful touches; lust broiled deep in my loins. He skirted my pubic triangle with his tongue, and then I trembled as he slipped his tongue between my folds. "Mmm, god, that's nice," I moaned.

The tingling in my vagina surged as "Pierre's" tongue flicked lightly once across my clit. He moved around in circles, then honed in and began flicking rapidly against my engorged nub. My belly undulated, and I contracted my pelvis, pulling hard against the straps holding me open in place. 

"Pierre" started pulsing my clit between his lips as if sucking a tiny cock, then resumed circling and flicking his tongue. He took his time, teasing, stimulating, bringing me to the edge, then backing off. On my clit, around it, back to my labia, and tickling my vagina with his tongue. I was yearning for release, loving the intensity of my sexual high as my mind and body got lost in the unadulterated heat simmering between my legs.

My breath became short and shallow, and my heart pounded; my climax surged from deep in my gut, and I cried out, "Oh, shit, yes, oh..." My moan became an unintelligible hum of pleasure as my vagina and belly quaked and my abs contracted and released: I pulled against my straps, toes curled and head shaking side to side. "Fuck, yeah, oh, god, mmm."

I panted, my body on fire, pulse racing as I came. I thrashed my arms and strained my legs, muscles gripping and straining. I wanted to stretch, curl up, or something, but was restrained in my semi-reclining seated position, legs lifted and spread wide. 

"Pierre's" hands ran along my thighs to my pussy. I wasn't sure what he was going to do, but my clit was so sensitive I couldn't have tolerated being touched there, so I fruitlessly tried to contract away from his touch. Fortunately, he stayed lower; he slid his thumbs between my labia and gently spread me open.

"Pierre" tickled my wet inner petals, then pressed a finger into my sopping vagina. He rubbed around just inside my opening, paying attention to the sensitive nerve endings and circling his finger before pressing fully into me. He added a second finger and began teasing the inside of my canal, caressing my G-spot and causing my belly to quiver and my breath to quicken. His other hand caressed my tits, gently squeezing and playing with my erect nipples. I was barely down from the height of my orgasm as warm waves of sexual pleasure trickled through me, signaling the advent of yet another climax. 

I thought I would cum again from just his fingers' vaginal stimulation, but he didn't continue long enough. I felt the familiar empty feeling at the loss of contact when he pulled his fingers out of me, and I waited, heart racing and pussy quivering. Several seconds passed, then I felt the welcome pressure of his hard cock sliding along between my labia, lubricating with my juices. I began to hum with pleasure.