Intimacy Pt. 06

Story Info
Eleanor deepens her relationship with Caroline.
4.4k words
4.75
4.4k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FOURTEEN

Knowing that Eleanor couldn't maintain her position for much longer, however fit and supple she was, she patted her on the bottom and suggested they moved to the bedroom. She didn't specify which one, but then again she didn't really need to. The time for games and pretence was long gone. Taking a few seconds to rearrange her dress, even though she knew she wouldn't be wearing it for very much longer, Eleanor led Caroline to the bedroom. Once they were there, Caroline told Eleanor to undress her. It was a command Eleanor had heard many times in her fantasies.

She reached around the shorter woman, not caring whether her upper arms caressed her breasts as they made the short journey to the nape of her neck, and unzipped her. The dress didn't need much encouragement to make the short journey to the carpet. A pair of maroon thongs with an open floral pattern (clearly very expensive) greeted Eleanor's sight. Caroline must have known that today was the day she'd make a conquest of her, Eleanor thought, uncertain whether to feel flattered or duped and entrapped. She couldn't believe that she would have been wearing such sexy underwear on the first two days. What could she do about it, though? She could hardly ask the woman to leave her house, given the state she was in.

Caroline, by now totally in control, told Eleanor to turn around so she could get her out of her dress.

'Now kiss me,' she said simply.

Standing there beside the bed she shared with this woman's brother, Eleanor locked lips with her with all the energy and emotion that had been pent up for the past months. Eleanor was like a dog that is finally let off the leash after being constrained for what to it, at any rate, feels like an eternity. Her hands roamed across Caroline's body, seeking out each part that had only shown its outline before, so that Eleanor had had to imagine what it looked like. How she enjoyed running her hands down her back and across her butt cheeks, then making room so that she could run her hands up her thighs until they came together just short of her panties, impeding further progress.

For her part, the lack of surprise that Caroline felt in respect of Eleanor's torrid lovemaking by no means detracted from the pleasure she received from it. For the moment, she continued to proceed slowly, but she knew she wouldn't be able to maintain such a composed demeanour for long. Hours of masturbation to photos of Eleanor she had managed to get from her brother, as well as to pictures from her own imagination, had never truly satisfied her. That satisfaction would only come when she was able to bury her head between the alluring young woman's legs.

It was Caroline, though, who broke the kiss to suggest they continued to get to know each other on the bed. Eleanor sensed that she should lie on her back and submit to the more experienced woman. Caroline seemed happy with the arrangement as, still wearing her panties, she trailed her breasts up Eleanor's torso until they met her young lover's breasts. At first, nipple was unable to touch nipple, on account of Eleanor being broader in the back than Caroline, so the latter took the simple expedient of using her hands to push Eleanor's nipples onto hers. She rubbed them together for some time, pleased to note the effect it was having on the girl. She was certain that she would already be thoroughly wet.

Caroline continued to slide up Eleanor's body until there was nowhere for her tits to go unless she changed direction and fed them into her lover's mouth. So that is what she decided to do. Eleanor had always wondered what the older woman's breasts were like, and now was her chance to find out. One thing they were not were flabby; neither were they large; but, then again, nor were they petite. They were perfect, Eleanor concluded, as she eschewed the proffered nipple so that she could work on the whole edifice, working inwards from the place where it began to swell from its surrounds.

Eleanor laved the flesh eagerly but with the reverence it deserved, holding the dangling boob in one hand so she could better negotiate her way around it. The areola was broad and remarkably smooth, but rather difficult to discern, given that it was in a shade that was only a little darker than the skin that surrounded it. And then there was the nipple! It towered over its shallow base like the dome of St Peter's Basilica in Rome, resembling Michelangelo's masterpiece down to the last detail - its knotty surface mirroring the exterior of the dome when viewed from afar, with its three tiers of windows.

It seemed improbable that such a sizeable object had the capacity for further growth, but Eleanor decided to put the issue to the test. The scientist in Eleanor was reminded that one should never make assumptions, as the gland began to swell under her ministrations, especially when she took it into her mouth and began working on it with lips and tongue simultaneously.

Hearing how aroused Caroline was becoming, Eleanor moved a hand down her side, over her hip and onto her buttocks. She started to massage her mounds lightly through the flimsy material of the panties, then with a little more pressure, using her knuckles, drawing gasps from the older woman, as she was assaulted on two fronts. She tossed up as to whether she should place a finger in her one-time tormentor's asshole, but decided against it. This wasn't a battle of wills - at least, not from Eleanor's point of view. She wasn't seeking to dominate her lover. Not yet, at any rate.

Caroline hadn't reckoned on Eleanor's high levels of skill and her commitment to the task when she had been planning her seduction. Now, barely, twenty minutes into it, she had to face the fact that she was in danger of handing over the initiative to the younger woman - the one she had been jokingly referring to inwardly as her 'sacrificial lamb'. The effect of the girl's tongue on her nipples was far, far more intense than she had thought it could ever be. When her hand had found its way to her ass, she had almost hoisted the white flag - part of her willing Eleanor on to invade her and desecrate her.

She was still fighting these feelings and thinking these increasingly incoherent thoughts when a slight movement that she made - a movement that she hadn't willed and that she hadn't even been aware she was making - sealed her fate. For, when Eleanor, in the process of kneading her buttocks, moved inexorably closer to her rosebud, Caroline raised her ass - only a fraction, perhaps, but enough for her antagonist to know instinctively what she wanted. And she was only too happy to oblige.

In one swift movement, she removed her hand from Caroline's ass and, sliding it under those expensive panties, drove two fingers into her erstwhile tormentor's pussy. She still had the presence of mind to continue her oral assault on her tits, even though keeping them in place became a bit of an issue as the older woman started to lose control. Eleanor could hear her talking somewhere above her head; well, not actually talking in the traditional sense of the word, as almost every word was an expletive - some directed into the ether, others directed at Eleanor herself.

Since she was being addressed, Eleanor felt it would be rude to ignore Caroline, especially as she was a guest in her house. She extracted her fingers from the woman's slick pussy, detached herself from her gargantuan nipples, flipped her onto her back and in one easy movement yanked her pornographic panties off. Pushing her legs apart without any pretence of refinement, she all but attacked the wanton pussy with her tongue. The time for foreplay was long gone and subtlety wasn't on the menu this lunchtime.

Caroline had clearly accepted the inevitable, though with how much of a good grace Eleanor couldn't tell. Not that she cared. When the older woman attempted to restore a modicum of parity into the situation by caressing the younger woman's hair, Eleanor took hold of the unbidden hands in her own and unceremoniously placed them above her head. She returned to the pussy - which was, Eleanor reflected, in a disgraceful state - and treated it as she felt it deserved to be treated, with no finesse at all.

One lash of her tongue followed another, each one bringing a pathetic whimpering from the woman who had fancied herself so much better than her - and so much better than her brother, who, Eleanor reflected, was worth twenty of her. After a few more desultory flicks of the tongue, Eleanor knelt and looked at Caroline. Her intended's sister looked back at her with something like pleading in her eyes, with the look of a woman who is desperate to be finished off.

'Why should I?' asked Eleanor simply.

Caroline found she had nothing to say.

'Give me one good reason why I should finish you off?'

Caroline had obviously settled on the strategy of riding out the storm rather than risking the girl's wrath by answering her in a way that found her displeasure.

'Do you realise that your cunt is disgracefully wet?'

This was a question that Caroline felt she could answer without impunity.

'You do that to me,' she managed to stammer out.

'Do I indeed? Do you get this wet when you are masturbating about me?'

This was a difficult one to answer correctly, Caroline felt. If she said yes, then Eleanor's vanity would be satisfied but she might be upset that she didn't full measure up in the flesh. Put like this, the answer had to be 'no'.

'No,' she said with as much assurance and conviction as she could muster.

'I'm not sure I believe you, since you are such a slut and since you are weird enough in so many ways that masturbation could very well be what you enjoy best. Yes, I think you get wetter when you are at the centre of the action, when you can control the whole thing. When it's all about you. Just how you like it.'

Caroline had reverted to silent mode vis-à-vis responding. Noting this, Eleanor thought she'd press home her advantage by making Caroline beg. When she thought about it, she really had had it up to here with that woman's arrogance and the unshakable belief she had in her ability to read people.

'So,' Eleanor continued, 'what now?'

Once again, Caroline considered her options. She could try and turn the tables on Eleanor - try and overpower her, pin her down and make her beg for release. But then she knew this was physically impossible, given Eleanor's greater height and strength. Then, she could sweettalk the younger woman, until she had her where she wanted her, once again begging to be fucked. But then she recognised this plan for what it was - a pipedream. So it was basically beg or be left unsatisfied, go home and have a quick wank.

'Why don't you pick up where you left off?' Caroline said, with all the sang-froid she could muster.

'Do you think that is what you deserve?' Eleanor asked, looking Caroline in the eye.

'Maybe not,' Caroline replied, hedging her bets.

'Maybe not,' echoed Eleanor, parroting her partner.

'You're lucky I'm in a good mood,' she continued, resuming her position between Caroline's legs and pushing them apart so that they were as wide as they had been before.

Whether it was the result of her little chat with Caroline, she definitely returned to the job a different woman - more relaxed, and more focused.

This time, she first sought out the older woman's clitoris, which she discovered to be as short in stature as her nipples were tall. Like many little things, though (yappy dogs came to mind), it was extremely demanding, liking to be stroked and loving to be licked. While she licked her there, Eleanor added her middle finger, porn star style, into her vagina. It was swallowed up in an instant. There was nothing for it, Eleanor thought, but to keep adding digits until there was, as it were, no more room at the inn. When all bar the thumb had been, as it appeared to Eleanor, comfortably accommodated, she found herself on the horns of a dilemma.

In order to decide her next move, she needed to get a better view, so, somewhat reluctantly, she left the clitoris for the time being in order to check out the goings-on further south.

What an almighty mess confronted her! The whole area resembled the Okavango Delta after the rains. Moving her hand about inside the shameless woman, Eleanor managed to create a vacuum, which resulted in a loud slurp assaulting her ears.

'My god! Have you no shame, woman?' asked Eleanor rhetorically.

Then she bent low until she was face to face with her adversary and whispered the following words.

'Are you ready to receive my fist?'

Caroline winced as Eleanor accompanied her final word with a twist of the four fingers that were already inside her. Then she gathered herself, looked imploringly at Eleanor and nodded.

Without withdrawing the incumbent fingers, Eleanor gently added her thumb to the mix, watching Caroline as she did so. Receiving the reassurance that she was seeking, she sank her hand down as far as it would go, and, once satisfied that all was well, she began to slowly twist it in Caroline's flood plains. In response, Caroline opened her eyes wide and made a strange noise part way between a whistle and a gurgle. No independent observer could have been left in any doubt that she was enjoying the experience.

Eleanor had to hand it to Caroline: despite all the stimulation she had been receiving both orally and manually, she had yet to come. Impressed as she was by this feat of discipline and, presumably, training, Eleanor was in no mood to show her appreciation or indeed to indicate in any way that she found her conduct out of the usual. Anyway, the best way to respond to the situation was by making it change. With her hand in the older woman's drenched cunt, Eleanor knew she was in an ideal position to do just that.

Instinctively, she knew that the best way to light the touchpaper was by bringing the clit back into play. Maybe she would be able to establish a rhythm whereby she would be able to synch the gyrations of her fist with the more tender strokes of her index finger. Should they, though, operate in tandem, like a plainsong chant, or antiphonally, like canticles and responses? Eleanor laughed at herself. Why was she suddenly, at this time of all times, quoting her old swimming coach at school, who had a passion for late Renaissance and early Baroque music and would play Byrd, Monteverdi and Schütz on an old CD player during practice sessions?

'Definitely, antiphonally,' Eleanor concluded, trying to get her mind back onto the job at hand.

Thus, twist was followed by rub, rub by twist, until she could sense that she was nearly there. Or, to put it more accurately, that Caroline was almost there. As the first stirrings of what was to prove a devastating orgasm communicated themselves to Eleanor through her hands, Eleanor took time out to reflect on the treatment she could expect at the older woman's hands. How would she respond to having had the tables turned on her by the girl whose gradual seduction and final capitulation she had been planning for months?

Perhaps she would decide that she had had enough and would return to her bolthole in Kirkby Lonsdale. Perhaps she would go through the motions of sex with Eleanor in order to save face. Perhaps she would translate her anger and frustration into a merciless - close to inhuman - assault on Eleanor's person. Or perhaps she would pull out all the stops and give Eleanor the best sex of her life.

As Caroline writhed on the bed shouting out all kinds of oaths and imprecations - still conjoined to her assailant - Eleanor knew beyond all doubt that she was in for the ride of her life. Indeed, no sooner had Caroline detached herself from Eleanor and started off towards the bathroom than she jauntily tossed a remark over her shoulder to the effect that she would be back very soon to 'deal with' Eleanor.

FIFTEEN

Eleanor decided to put her panties back on, together with a light green cropped tie dye T-shirt that gave a tantalising glimpse of her midriff. Well, it would have been tantalising if Eleanor hadn't been naked before Caroline for the past hour or so. But no, she thought, it could be tantalising again, because, as far as she was concerned, they would be starting again.

'Oh fuck, yes!' she thought. 'Let that bitch break me down from the start again.'

Without realising she was doing it, Eleanor began to massage her breasts through the fabric of her T-shirt. With full realisation, she slipped one hand under the cotton and rubbed the boobs with energy, tugging at the nipples. She stopped when she heard Caroline returning from the bathroom and was still by the time she re-entered the room, sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for her calmly. Only the outline of her nipples, pushing hard against the shirt, gave any indication of the arousal she felt. But Caroline noticed it immediately. And it was enough.

'So, we have changed, I see,' said Caroline, deliberately averting her eyes from Eleanor's chest.

'Yes, I thought you might like a bit of a break.'

'That was very thoughtful of you. The thought did go through my mind as well.'

'We can go downstairs, if you like, make a cup of tea. Have a hobnob.'

'We could, couldn't we? On the other hand, we could get a bit more work done before we took our next break, no?'

'Up to you,' said Eleanor, adding perhaps rather unwisely, 'You're the boss.'

'Oh, yes,' said Caroline earnestly, moving round the bed and pushing Eleanor onto her back in one easy movement. 'That I most certainly am.'

In a swift double-pincer movement, Caroline soon had her knees pinning Eleanor down by her waist and her hands pinning Eleanor's hands down behind her head. She brought her head down to the younger woman's and prised her mouth open with her tongue. Once open, she opened her own mouth to its widest extent and lined it up it against her adversary's, unleashing her tongue so that it could engage in a duel with Eleanor's.

Given the pent-up rage that she was finally unleashing, after her humiliation by the younger woman, Caroline was secretly impressed that Eleanor was able to keep up with her. Not happy, but impressed. Till, she wasn't going to let any admiration for this woman deflect her from her main purpose, which was to do unto her as she had just been done unto.

When she thought of the way the youngster had fisted her so mercilessly, she knew how this encounter was going to culminate. She could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times she had been fisted, and on each occasion the other party had asked her whether it was okay by her. Indeed, on one occasion, the other person had literally had to beg Caroline for the honour, and, on another, she had declined, feeling that it was too early in their relationship.

As they continued to kiss, with a passion bordering on mania, Caroline plotted her next moves. Two strategies suggested themselves to her: she could either bring Eleanor to such a pitch of passion that she became putty in her hands, or she could subjugate her and if necessary compel her to follow her every whim. Realising the latter was a high-risk approach, given Eleanor's greater physical strength as well as her strength of character, Caroline opted for the first strategy. It would mean relying on her sensuality and seductive capabilities - which had both taken a bit of a battering since they had entered the bedroom.

When Caroline took her foot off the gas a bit, releasing the grip on Eleanor's wrists and easing the pressure on her flanks, the younger girl immediately intuited what her partner was up to. Given that it suited her fine that this woman was going to do her level best to bring her to an orgasm (maybe more than one), Eleanor was quite content to let her do her best. She had to wonder, though, whether her best would be good enough. On the evidence of her performance so far, the jury was still out.

12